☉禁止使用迅雷下载本站资源,如果不能下载请联系QQ:
☉如果遇到什么问题,可以加网站QQ群()
☉本站提供的资源仅供学习研究之用,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用。
下载内容预览: 预览不包含图片,只是文字内容 ,需要完整资源请下载.
2007届哈尔滨市部分重点中学第一轮综合测试
第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分75分)
第一节:单项填空(共45小题;每小题1分,满分45分)
  从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
1. For him _____ stage is just ___ means of making a living.
  A. a
D. the
2.-It's many years since I saw you last time. I
you at all.
  -I wouldn't have, either, if someone
you by the name.
  A. didn' hadn't called
B. didn' didn't call
  C. haven' didn't call
D. had called
3.What way are you think of ____ rid of the flies?
A. to get
B. getting
C. being got
D. to be getting
4. Everyone says our team will win, but I'm
it.
  A. sure about
B. confident of
  C. sceptical of
D. concerned about
5.____seems strange to us is ____the troublesome boy is getting along well with all his teachers.
  A. It; that
D. It; how
6.In dealing with public relations, we should make every effort to prevent the ______ in personality.
  A. contact
B. conflict
C. contrast
D. connection
7. This article may shock some sensitive readers,
I offer my apologies in advance.
  A. from whom
B. for whom
C. to whom
D. towards whom
8. It's the present situation in poor areas that _____ much higher spending on education and training.
  A. answers for
B. provides for
C. calls for
D. plans for
9. While building a tunnel through the mountain, _______.
  A. an underground lake was discovered
  B. there was an underground lake discovered
  C. a lake was discovered underground
  D. the workers discovered an underground lake
10. I've decided to take the job and I ______ change my mind.
  A. mustn't
D. may not
11. _______ is our belief that improvements in health care will lead to a stronger, more prosperous economy.
  A. As
D. It
12. The performer was waving his stick in the street and it ___ missed the child standing nearby.
  A. narrowly
D. closely
13. A clean environment can help the city bid for the Olympics, which ____ will promote its economic development.
  A. in nature
B. in return
C. in turn
D. in fact
14. ____with his slippers on when he heard the terrible noise.
  A. Out did the policeman rush
B. Rushed the policeman out
  C. Out rushed the policeman
D. Out the policeman rushed
15. - Did you enjoy yourself at the party?
--Yes, I've never been to____ one before.
  A. a more excited
B. the most excited
  C. a more exciting
D. the most exciting
16. Her husband has been out of work for a year. _________, her son got hurt and was sent to the hospital.
A. To make matters worse
B. Making matters worse
To take it easy
D. Make matters worse
17. You did very well. Have you ______his suggestion to improve your work ?
A. offered
B. adopted
C. provided
D. received
18. The engine of the ship was out of order and the bad weather ________the helplessness for the crew at sea.
  A. added to
B. added up
C. made up
D. turned up
19. The football player reacted ________the judge's decision by withdrawing from the match.
  A. on
D. by
20. -----When he was a small child , he had a(n)________for knowledge.
  -----No wonder he knows so much.
A. wish
B. appetite
D. study
21 A health care project is reported _______ treatment at half the cost or less next year, _______ the needs of the patient.
A.to have provided, depends on B.will provide, depending on
C.to be providing, depended on D.to provide, depending on
22.------What made Alice so upset ?
 ------I think _________.It shocked her greatly.
A. fail the driving test
B. failing the driving test
C. because of failing the driving test
D. for failing the driving test
23. According to a new study by a British university , learning
second language can lead to
increase in your brain power .
B.不填; the
C.a; an D. an
24. All flights
because of the snowstorm, many passengers could do nothing but take the train .
A.had been canceled
B.have been canceled
C.having been canceled
D.being canceled
25. -----I thought you were coming back from Shanghai next week.
-----Oh, I
to stay there for one more week, but I changed my mind.
A.would have intended B.intend
C.had intended
D.have intended
26. ----- I don't think you should use the dictionary while reading newspapers.
  ------_______ , but I can't do without it.
A.No, I should
B.Yes, I shouldn't
  C.No, I shouldn't
D.Yes, I should
27. -----Do you like cats ?
-----Of course . They mean
a kind of pet to their masters .
A.better than
B.more than
C.no more than
D.not more than
28.-----Mary, what would you say to a holiday for the weekend?
I am simply tired of life here.
A.You've just taken the words out of my mouth..
B.Enjoy yourself.
C.I can't afford the time
D.Where should we go?
29. We must keep our room clean , for dirt and disease go
, you know .
A.hand in hand
B.step by step
C.from time to time D.one after another
30. When I returned to my hometown, I found it
completely.
A. have changed
B. has changed
C. changed
D. changing
31. Excuse me,
can you tell me how to get to the railway station?
D. but
32. Don't lose heart, boy. You should try
A. the third
B. a third
C. the other
D. other
33. Look at the floor , Tom !
you watch TV while having a meal?
D. Must
34. -Has he finished his report?
-I don't know. He
it this morning.
A. has written
C. had written
D. was writing
35. The meeting lasted 3 hours
it finally ended.
D. until
is reported, Shenzhou VI has returned successfully.
breaks the law should be punished.
A. Whoever
D. Anyone
38. The decision has been made
the new school building be built next month.
C. whether
D. that
39. 21st Century is good newspaper,
you into a world of English.
A. to bring
B. bringing
C. brought
D. brings
40.-I hear that he has dropped out of school.
did it come?
D. So
41. Astronauts are said to
for a long time before going into space.
B. have trained
C. be trained
D. have been trained
42. Tom doesn't have to be made
. He always works hard.
B. to study
C. studied
D. studying
43. He is quite an independent person, who often does everything
44. I must be getting fat- I can
do my trousers up.
D. fairly
45. When I got in, I found him
quietly at the back.
D. sitting
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36~55各题所给的四个选项A、B、C、D中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
What does peace mean to you? A place without noise, trouble, or hard work? There once was a king who
a prize to the artist who would
the best picture of peace. Many artists
.The king looked at all the pictures, but there were only two he really
and had to choose between them.
One picture was of a
40 lake. The lake was a perfect mirror, for peaceful towering mountains were all around it. Overhead was a blue sky
soft white clouds. All who saw this picture thought that it was a perfect picture of
The other picture had
too. But these were uneven and bare. Above was an angry sky in which
played and from which rain fell.
the side of the mountain ran a foaming waterfall. This didn't look
46 at all. But when the king looked carefully, he saw
the waterfall a tiny bush growing in a crack in the rock. In the
a mother bird had built her nest. There, in the mid-dle of the
of angry water, sat the mother bird on her nest-perfect peace.
picture do you think won the prize?
The King chose the second picture. Do you know
51 ? "Because peace does not
being in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work." 53 the King. "Peace means being in the
of all those things and still be calm in your 55 .That is the real meaning of peace."
36. A. held
B. set
C. sent
D. offered
37. A. sell
B. paint
C. find
D. choose
38. A. worked
B. failed
C. believed
D. tried
39. A.understood
B. wanted
C. kept
D. liked
40. A. full
B. good
C. calm
D. round
41. A. with
B. in
C. around
D. of
42. A. peace
B. nature
C. arts
D. lakes
43. A. lakes
B. mountains
C. sky
D. trees
44. A. birds
B. storm
C. lightening
D. clouds
45. A.on
B. Down
C. Through
D. Beside
46. A. attractive
B. peaceful
C. still
D. natural
47. A. under
B. below
C. above
D. behind
48. A.waterfall
B. bush
C. crack
D. rock
49. A. rush
B. noise
C. trouble
D.place
50. A. why
B. Whose
C. Whatever
D. Which
51. A. why
B. how
C. where
D. what
52. A. enjoy
B. need
C. mean
D. require
53. A. decided
B. explained
C. thought
D. wrote
54. A. midle
B. way
C. front
D. place
55. A. head
B. brain
C. heart
D. body
第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项A、B、C、D中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
A
Sunshine on a rainy day
Have you ever had a day when everything seemed to go wrong, and nothing seemed to go right? Not too long ago I was having one of those days. I was discouraged, weary, and sad. My focus was on me, me ,me. After all, no one else was experiencing the same trials as I was.
I expressed my downcast state to my mother, hoping for some pity. Instead, she said, "I hear that Jamie was having a difficult day too. Why don't you make her some cookies and we'll take them to her this afernoon?" I didn't really want to, but decided that I didn't want to go back to my other problems just yet. I made the cookise and arranged them on a little plate. Then I made a card with a sunflower on it and wrote a note of empathy.
That afternoon we dropped in my fried's house. I went to the door and rang the bell. Soon, Jamie came to the door and looked at me in surprise for the unexpected visit. Before she could sayanytheing I rushed, "I heard you were having a hard day and decided to bring you something. I hope your day goes better." The look that came over Jamie's face was one that I could never put into words. It was as if a darkened sky was suddenly lit with the go it was as if in that small act, her day was brightened.
I got back into the car and for some amazing reason, I felt a lot better myself. That day I experi-enced the truth that James Barrie attempted to describe. "Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves."
56. Why did the writer feel discouraged?
A. Because everything she did went wrong.
B. Because she had
quarreled with her friends.
 C. Because she always focused on herself.
 D. Because she had some trials.
57. What was the mother's react when the writer went to her for help?
A. She showed great pity.
B. She didn't care at all.
C. She laughed about it.
D. She made a good suggestion.
58. Which of the following has the closest meaning of the underlined word "empathy"?
A. Message
C. Comfort
D. Visit
59.Where do you think the "small act"as the writer said come from?
A. Hardship.
B. Care of others.
C. Kindness
D. Worries from others.
B
If you're like most people, the biggest potato crisis you ever face is:"Do you want some fries to go with your hamburger?"
But the farmer behind your fried have much bigger worries. A serious disease called blight is threat-ening potatoes all over the world.
Millions of people starved when the disease destroyed potato crops 150 years ago, particularly in Ire-land. Nowadays, farmers spend billions of dollars every year to make sure blight cannot return.
However, scientists in the US have recently devloped a potato that solves the problem on its own.
They found a wild potato that is immune to blight and got four carefully chosen genes out of the plant. One gene was added to four groups of potato plants, which were then exposed to the fungi(真菌), that cause blight.
One group stayed healthy-so scientists believe they have found the magic gene that will answer ev-ery potato farmer's prayers.
The genetic solution is cheaper and kinder to the environment than the toxic chemicals normally used to fight blight. But some people are concerned about transferring genes from one species to another. They are worried about the possible effects it will have on the environment and evolution.
Still, the possibility of keeping potato crops strong and healthy is appealing. Among other things, it would mean a steady supply of fried for years to come Who would want to be the McDonald's manager who tells customers there is nothing to go with their burgers?
60 . Why did the wrter mention the story happened 150 years ago?
A. to show how serious a problem farmers are facing.
B. To say that farmers are worrying about the disease.
C. To tell you that many people died of hunger then.
D. To teach people a lesson of a serious disease.
61. What did the writer mean when he said the magic gene would answer every potato farmer's prayers?
A. He meant they had known what the disease was.
B. He meant that the problem would be solved.
C. He meant one group of potatoes wouldn't get the disease.
D. He meant potatoes exposed to the fungi were healthy.
62. Which of the following is right according to the passage?
A. There is still a long way to go to work out the potato problem completely.
B. The solution of the problem will cost a great deal of money.
C. Nobody wants to have his burgers without any fries.
D. Some other problems go side by side with the genetic solution.
63. Which of the following should be the best title of the passage?
A. Special gene to save the potato industry.
B. A kind of serious disease.
C. A way to kill of the potato disease.
D. Farmers can no longer feel worried.
C
One of the best-known examples of the hardships suffered by the Native Americans is the sad story of the Cherokee tribe. The Cherokess lived in the southast of the United States. They lived by farming, hunting and fishing and had been able to adapt to modern socitey. The Cherokees had built homes and farms, developed a written language and made their own laws. Despite their hard work, the Cherokees were not treated fairly. When the government began driving the Native Americans away , the Cherokees were among the last to go. In 1838 , the government began putting Cherokee men, women and children in camps and made them walk a thousand miles. The winter was cold and there was not much food. About 4,000 Cherokees died during the march , which became known as th "Trail of Tears "or "the trail where they cried".
In the years that followed, Native Americans lived through one of the darkest times in their history. By the end of the nineteenth century, only some 250,000 Native Americans had survived. Their culture and way of life had been destroyed, their land had been taken away from them, and they were not given the rights most other Americans enjoyed. Most of the Native Americans were forced to live in "reserva-tions",often in poor areas with few resources, given to them by the government. Few Native Americans were able to get an education and many lived in poverty.
The Trail of Tears has not been forgotten. In fact, the terrible march has created a beautiful story, that of the Cherokee Rose. According to the story, the tears of the Chereokee mothers turned into flowers as they fell to the ground . The flower, a rose, is white as the tears and has a gold center, representing the gold that was taken from the Cherokee lands. The rose has seven leaves, one for each group of Chero-kees that marched on the Trail of Tears. The flower still grows along the trail and it is now the state flower of Georgia.
64. According the passage, the Native Americans
A. are now living a modern life
B. used to be farm workers
C. use only written English
D. were once treated badly
65. From the passage we know that the Chrerokees
A. suffered a great deal leaving their homeland
B. fought against the government when asked to leave
C. were the last people who left their homeland
D. cried when they began to march home
66. What does the underlined word "reservations" may probably mean?
A. Houses.
B. Cities.
C. Special places.
D. The countryside.
67. The color of the Cherokee rose carries the meaning of
A. cleanness
C. richness
D. sadness
D
Bored at school now? How do you think it will look in the future ? Last week, about 600 teenagers in the US imagined a future changed by technology in which their lessons are taugtht by robots and they learn about celebrities and alien (外星人的) languages.
According to a survey published last week by the US Internet service provider American Online (AOL),only one in 100 thinks that in the future they will walk the rest believe they will use jet packs , and hover boards (滑板) as everyday transport.
All the participants of the survery are teenagers born into the Internet age. The study is to show how the first cyber(网络的) genreration dream about a future life created by advanced technology.
Most believe there will still be schools to go to, but that technology will play an increasingly impor-tant role in learning. The 600 teens surveyed think there will still be teachers , but 37 per cent imagine them to be robots. Some 24 per cent believe that teachers will still be human but they will have inter-changeable microchips so that one person can teach all subjects.
More than one in two believe hover boarbing will be popular, while one-third say that wearing rocket boots will be their favorite acitvity. Another third think jet packs will be popular. Nearly 30 per cent think playing football and bike-riding will remain popular.
When it comes to the curriculum, the think future generations will be learning about robot building (63 per cent), alien languages (47 per cent), celebrities (26 per cent) and R'n'B music(22 per cent).
Children will wear virtual reality helmets to bring lessons to life, say 40 per cent, while over 20 percent believe they will not need lessons because microchips implanted in their heard will send relevant in-formation into the brain. Matt Whyman, adviser to the chief medical officer on youth issues of AOL, said:"The kids seem very aware of the liberation qualities of technology."
68. According to the passaeg, nearly 100 per cent of young Americans think that
in the future.
A. their school lessons will be taught by robots
B. their study will be changed by technology
C. the way of daily traveling will be quite different
D. they will still go to school on foot
69. Among the 600 teens surveyed,
think the way of teaching will completely changed.
A. about 24 per cent of them
B. 13 per cent of them
C. 37 per cent of them
D. about 60 per cent of them
70. From the survey we can infer that what influenec the young Americans most is
A. R'n'B music
B. robot building
C. celebrities
D. alien languages
71. It seems to Matt Whyman that American children
A. know well of what technology means to their future life
B. can make good use of advanced technology
C. have learnt advanced technology well
D. understand very well the importance of technology
E
Passwords are no safeguards
Typing your password or credit card number into a computer is a moment's work. But if you think your personal details disappear as soon as you hit the Return key, think again: they can sit on the com-puter's hard disk for years waiting for a hacker(黑客)to take them.
As people spend more time on the web and hackers become more experienced, the dangers of storing personal information on computers are growing by the day, security experts say. There are some safe-guards, such as never allowing your computer to store your passwords. But even that in no guarantee of security.
When you type in a password, it is stored in random access memory (RAM), where it is held tem-porarily until other data overwrites it or the computer is switched off.
But every so often , the computer copies the contents of its RAM onto hard disk, where it is easy to prey for a hacker, who can read it directly or design a worm to e-mail it back. The longer sensitive data stays in RAM, the more likely it is to be copied onto the disk, where it stays until it is overwritten-which might not happen for years.
Tal Garfinkel and colleagues from Stanford University have created a software tool which simulates (模拟)the workings of a complete computer system. Within the simulation, sensitive data can be tagged and then tracked as it passes through the system. Next, Garfinkel and his team simulated computers run-ning common software that regularly handles passwords or secret personal information, such as Internet Explorer, the Windows login script and Apache server software.
In a paper to be presented, they conclude that the programs took no measures to limit the length of time the information is kept. Some of the tested software even copied the sensitive information, obviously without restraint(阻拦).
72. What does the passage mainly talk about?
A. It's important to set passwords to your computer.
B. Passwords help keep your personal information.
C. It's unsafe to store personal information on computers.
D. There are some safeguards for your personal information.
73. Hackers usually get others' information from
B. the hard disk
D. the e-mail
74. Garfinkel and his colleagues created a software tool to
A. find out how hackers steal personal information
B. protect personal information from being stolen
C. see how a complete computer system works
D. tag and track sensitive data on the computer
75. Talking about computer safety, which of the following the writer would probably suggest?
A. People should stop using computers.
B. Hackers should be heavily punished.
C. Better computer programs are needed.
D. Program developers are to blame.
第Ⅱ卷
(非选择题
共35分)
第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)
此题要求改正所给短文的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则依据下列情况改正:
该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。
该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。
该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
Charles Dickens is known like one of the
finest writer in the history of English literature
He was also a very kind and warm-hearted person.
From his works as Oliver Twist and Hard Times, we
can know how many he knew of the suffering of
poor people. During his life, he offered support
many these people. He thought that it was
every person's duty to help other-that was
the purpose of life. If everyone were preparing to
go the same, the world would be full with sunshine.
第二节:书面表达(满分25分)
近来,越来越多的学生在校外租房而不愿住大寝室。请根据下面提示,一分为二地用英语写一篇短文,说说两者各自的好处与坏处,并表明自己的观点。
1. 学习时间;
3. 自由性;
4. 与同学交往;
5. 学习效果。
注意:可从其他角度阐述,但两方面的理由都至少要有两条;词数100左右。
永久免费在线组卷
永久免费在线测试
可圈可点教案下载
免费观看教学视频

我要回帖