我不知道为什么我会错这么多,求英语大神英语相助

求大神英语改错_百度知道
求大神英语改错
But I think you can make it if only you can follow the advices advice below. Best regards. First. Second, you should learn/ ready to help you. Last but not least. That’s why you are new here and people don’t kn your classmates’ likes and about dislikes, when I be where can introduce you to others, and you is may often feel lonely, I will always&#47, people will know you better and be willing to make W&#92, never fail to listening to other listen people’s views. At the same time. Only in this way can you be able to get to know more different people will and show them that you are actually very friendly, I know there have trouble for you to com&#92. As time going on, you should take a active part in the discussions and show your own an opinions about the matters. We can take part in some activities togetherTom
提问者采纳
when I be where can intonly
advices&is
be &gt. First, you should take a active part in
if only&gt. S your classmates’ likes and listening&
willshow them that you are ac\am
can&gt. That’s why you are new here and people don’t kngoes
with删去regards. But I think you
why&gt. At the same time, never fail to
an删去listening to other people’ ready to help
be you. Only in this way can you be able to get to know more different people will and
\I can
time going on, and you is may often feel
have&gt. Last but not least. Best
going&gt, I will always/anthe discussions and show your own an opinioadvice
about dislikes, I know there have trouble for you to communicate with others, you should learn&#47, people will know you better and be willing to make Wbecause
because删去can make it if only you can follow the advices below. We can take part in some activities togetherTom
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
帮下忙而已,我力挺;only
will我认为不需要改;s,不要给我选为最佳答案,请推水燕燕,我认为直接去掉only即可.when I be where can introduce you to others这句打错了吧.但有两三个地方可以斟酌,我觉得应该是Where I can introduce you to others.用哪个都可以.但后面要改different people will
中要改成people&#39.一是if only&gt水燕燕的回答.can&gt,如果觉得我们俩的回答较全可以的话
我直接再打一次吧tom, i know there are some troubles for you to communicate with the others, so you may often feel lonely. that's why you are new here and people don' but i think you can make it if you follow the advices below: first, you should be active in the discussions and show your own opinion about the matters, at the same time, never fail to listen other people' second, you should learn what your classmates like and dislike, that's the only way you can know more about different people and show them that actually y last, but not least, i always ready to help you, we can take part in some activities together, than i can introduce you to the others. as the time passes, people will know you better and make friend with you. best regards. peter.纯手打,我不知道是不是全对,只是有些地方连接得不是很好,所以就改了,但意思一样的
十分太少,段落太长。楼下来。
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我不知道为什么我会错这么多,求英语大神相助_百度知道
我不知道为什么我会错这么多,求英语大神相助
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
题目是什么。
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神救命啊?一老外要砍我了。_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:693,631贴子:
求大神救命啊?一老外要砍我了。收藏
一美国人在我们店里做了副眼镜,由于技术原因两次做失败了。明天我得打电话通知他来协商,求问英语如何对他说啊。有几句重点“你能来我们店里吗,我们协商一下吧,我们会给你个满意的答复的”就如何翻译。
Could you please come to our shop? We have to dork something out.
I am sorry that we didn't do a good job...Please come here at 2:00 if you are free。。。And we give you a answer...thank you...这样可以吗???表示我不知道怎么办。。。。可能不能帮到你啊。。。
Can you come to our store? Let us have a discussion and we will give you a satisfied request.
打110比较直接
Hi, we have experienced some technical difficulties whilst making the glasses (putting together the glasses) that you have ordered. Could you please come to our shop? We can definitely arrange a solution which will satisfy your request.乱翻译的
简单版的:Come here, we talk, and you happy!
和老外谈话,要直接、谦虚,还要有诚意。We need your help,could you come to our shop and give us some suggestion.等他来了,再把条件摆给他让他选择。
“你能来我们店里吗,我们协商一下吧,我们会给你个满意的答复的”----------------------------------------这种话对付中国自己人非常有效,不过老外不吃你这一套,错了就是错了,你承认错了老外也不会把你怎么样,你要错还不认错,老外会和你认真的。
你能来我们店里吗,我们协商一下吧,我们会给你个满意的答复的sorry,could we negotiate a satisfying solution in shop
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或我喜欢的女孩发了一条说说Tanksgiving我不知道是什么意思,求英语大神帮忙_百度作业帮
我喜欢的女孩发了一条说说Tanksgiving我不知道是什么意思,求英语大神帮忙
估计应该是thanksgiving然后她打错了少了一个hThanksgiving[ˈθæŋksˌɡiviŋ] n.感恩节 一般说为 Thanksgiving Day
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 大神英语 的文章

随机推荐