grace拜托拜托托

英语问题拜托拜托。!!_百度知道
英语问题拜托拜托。!!
That is the best way to _____into the dangerous areaA.stop people to getB.stop people gettingC.keep people to getD.keep people getting要解释。拜托拜托。!
阿阿阿。还有一道。!i found the mirror in____,but i didn`t know who it was that broke it.a.ruinb.piecec.piecesd.halves
提问者采纳
选Bkeep ... from doing使(某人)不做某事eg. I hope you will keep from doing anything rash. 我希望你不要做出任何鲁莽的事情来。stop (sb.)from doing 阻止(某人)做某事eg.Can't you stop your son from getting into trouble? 你能不能制止你儿子别惹上麻烦?
其他类似问题
26人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
选B stop doing sth 是阻止某人做某事(同一件事)
stop to do sth 是停下来去做另外一件事
keep是远离和保持之意题干是:那是最好的办法——进入危险地区第二题是C
镜子打碎了是用一片片形容 ruin是废墟、破坏、毁灭的意思halves是一半半的意思
B.阻止某人进入危险地区。 stop sb doing sth -阻止某人做某事。阻止正在做的事情
stop sb to do sth--阻止某人去做某事。阻止将要做的事情。
c 镜子碎成一片一片的了。pieces 要加S
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁拜托拜托_百度知道
提问者采纳
怎么抄的?
分三步分发给你
全部都要抄?
对啊,得分两个情况啊,因x有两个值
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁曹格美拍分享Grace超萌视频 “拜托拜托”成热词
来源: 新华娱乐
《爸爸去哪儿》第二季中萌娃们的金句频出,其中最经典的当属曹格女儿Grace大姐姐的“拜托拜托”,这句话已然成了甜心咒语,不仅老爸曹格抵挡不了,就连外人也难以抗拒。
Grace美拍卖萌“拜托拜托”视频
在最新一集的《爸爸》中,贝儿看中一双鞋子但没有钱买,多多虽然苦苦哀求老板但仍无奈老板态度依旧强硬,聪明的多多让Grace帮忙求情,大姐姐就凭着“拜托拜托”这句话让老板免费送了贝儿一双鞋子,必杀技走到哪儿都受用。
此前,曹格曾在美拍上分享了一个姐姐说“拜托拜托”的可爱视频,近日这个视频再次被网友热捧,粗粗的眉毛、一头飘逸的长发以及天生的萌脸,姐姐在说“拜托拜托”的时候还会把眉毛往两端下垂,乐翻众人,网友们纷纷留言羡慕多多,表示希望能像多多一样亲亲姐姐的脸蛋。
】【】【】拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托_百度知道
拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托
提问者采纳
一看到证对角的当然想证平行啦~
嗯呢,客气
还有什么题么?我顺便当复习好了~
客气啦~我这么品德高尚~噢哈哈过奖啦~(请克制住杀了我的冲动~毕竟我在帮你写题~你要巴结巴结啦~哈哈)
额,不会啊!你的性格很开朗,。
嘿嘿……我的字你勉强凑合一下哈,会了吧?
一般角平分线和平行一起出现,最容易证等腰了
不会不会,我的字要比你难看的多,同学都说和男生字一样,我成绩很差的,看不懂地,
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
琴弦断了旧知音
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁所有的。拜托拜托。_百度知道
所有的。拜托拜托。
提问者采纳
     Very few people enjoy exams. I don't, either. And although I tell myself not to worry about them, I alwaysdo! So I am not surprised that my students worry about them, too, even though they usually don't need to. Because they are afraid of failing. However, since it is hard not to worry at all, we all must try not to worry too much. Why? Because worrying makes exams worse! How to do this?      1. Ask the teacher about how to revise and about exam skills- how to work when you are in the exam.      2. Good students don't wait until the week before an exam. They study all through the year. It is not possible to learn everything at the last minute. So don't leave it till then!     3. If you start planning and working for each exam early and you make sure that you understand what you are studying, then, when it is over, you'll be able to say, &What a good exam that was!&      4. Take a short rest during your time of work and revision. If your mind is tired, it will not remember well.Work at the time when you know you will work at your best.     5. If you are studying in the evening, don't go straight to bed afterwards. Your mind will still be &going round and round& - thinking too much. Do something else, maybe walk or get exercise. Choose somethingthat will relax you, and make you think of other things.     6. If you feel bad, talk to someone about your worries. But don't be too relaxed! Some stress over exams makes you work hard for them
我也是百度的
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
╰︶渲染丶离别╭ァ
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 grace拜托拜托 的文章