连词成句onbecamevisible,the,windy,weather,and,rainy()

&&&&& In England ,people often talk about the&&&1&&&because they can experience four seasons(季节)in one&&&2&&&.In the morning the weather is warm like in spring (春天).An hour later black clouds come ,and then&&&3&&&it hard .In the afternoon the sky will be clear,the sun will begin to shine ,and it will be&&4&&&&at this time of day.
&&&& In England ,you can&&&5&&&have summer in winter ,or have winter in summer .So in winter you can&&&6&&&sometimes and in summer you should take&&&7&&&clothes with you.
&&& When you go to England ,you'll see that some&&&8&&&people usually take an umbrella or a raincoat with them on&&&9&&&a day ,but you should not laugh at them .If you don't take an umbrella or a&&&&10&&,you'll regret(遗憾) later in England.
1.A.food&&&&&&& B.clothes&&&& C.weather&&&&&D.cars
2.A.day&&&&&&&& B.hour&&&&&&& C.week&&&&&&&&D.month
3.A.snows&&&&&& B.shines&&&&& C.blows&&&&&&&&D.rains
4.A.spring&&& & B.summer&&&&& &C.autumn&&&& &D.winter
5.A.too&&&&&&& &&B.and&&&&&&&& C.but&& &&&&&& D.also
6.A.skate&&&&&&& &B.swim&& &&& &C.run&& &&&& &D.jump
7.A.cool&&&&&&&&&&B.hot&&&&&&&& &C.warm&&&&&& &D.cold
8.A.Chinese&&&&& &B.Japanese&&&& &C.French&&&& &D.English
9.A.cloudy&&&&&&& &B.windy&&&&&&& &C.sunny&&&&&& D.rainy
10.A.raincoat&&&&& &B.T-shirt&&&&& C.jeans&&&&&& D.pants
1.C& 2.A& 3.D& 4.B& 5.D& 6.B& 7.C& 8.D& 9.C& 10.A“第二节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1....”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“第二节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)此题要求改正所给短文的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。That afternoon we didn’t go out, we didn’t take a walk as usually. 76.____We stayed at home because of the weather was rainy, windy and cold. 77.____We sat in the living room. My aunt had her child around her. 78.____Mary, Tom and John sat near their mother, that was resting on
79.____a couch. I sat alone. They don’t want me near them. My aunt had
80.____never liked me. She let me live with her, but she was always
81.____unkind to me. Her children—my cousins—were cruel for me. 82.____I was a poor orphan, only ten years old. I had friends. Nobody
83.____wanted me. I went into the next room. Here there was a bookcase full of interested books. I chose a book that was full of pictures.
84.____I began to read. Read made me forget all my troubles. 85.____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“第二节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)此题要求改正所给短文的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。That afternoon we didn’t go out, we didn’t take a walk as usually. 76.____We stayed at home because of the weather was rainy, windy and cold. 77.____We sat in the living room. My aunt had her child around her. 78.____Mary, Tom and John sat near their mother, that was resting on
79.____a couch. I sat alone. They don’t want me near them. My aunt had
80.____never liked me. She let me live with her, but she was always
81.____unkind to me. Her children—my cousins—were cruel for me. 82.____I was a poor orphan, only ten years old. I had friends. Nobody
83.____wanted me. I went into the next room. Here there was a bookcase full of interested books. I chose a book that was full of pictures.
84.____I began to read. Read made me forget all my troubles. 85.____”相似的习题。It is windy and rainy.对windy and rainy提问____ is ____ _____?
what is the weather?译成中文,天气是怎么样
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码The weather became windy and cloudy.求否定句,一般疑问句,肯定回答,否定回答.
毛豆写底123
否定下:didn't become,一般疑问did the weather become,肯定回答yes,it did,否定no,it didn't
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 windy weather的作文 的文章

随机推荐