有谁给翻译下kitten air的歌词翻译,谢谢

英语翻译Hands In The AirPut your hands in the airLet me feel you everywhereMove your body on the floor,Like you never need beforeI got a feeling tonightWe gonna party all nightI got my girls by my sideToday they're feeling alrightBaby if you don't mind,If you don't mindIf you_百度作业帮
英语翻译Hands In The AirPut your hands in the airLet me feel you everywhereMove your body on the floor,Like you never need beforeI got a feeling tonightWe gonna party all nightI got my girls by my sideToday they're feeling alrightBaby if you don't mind,If you don't mindIf you don't mindPut your hands in the airMove your body on the floor,Put your hands in the airLet me feel you everywhereMove your body on the floor,Like you never need beforePut your hands in the airLet me feel you everywhereMove your body on the floor,Like you never need beforeI got a feeling tonightWe gonna party all nightI got my girls by my sideToday they're feeling alrightBaby if you don't mind,If you don't mindIf you don't mindBaby if you don't mind,If you don't mindIf you don't mindPut your hands in the airPut your hands in the airLet me feel you everywhereMove your body on the floor,Like you never need beforePut your hands in the airLet me feel you everywhereMove your body on the floor,Like you never need before
空中之手Put your hands in the airLet me feel you everywhereMove your body on the floor,Like you never need beforeI got a feeling tonightWe gonna party all nightI got my girls by my sideToday they're feeling alrightBaby if you don't mind,If you don't mindIf you don't mind把你的双手置于天空让我感受你无处不在在地板上挪动你的身躯,仿佛从前你永远不需要今晚,我有一种感觉我们要通宵聚会我的女孩陪伴我左右今天他们感觉甚好宝贝,如果你不介意,如果你不介意如果你不介意Put your hands in the airMove your body on the floor,Put your hands in the airLet me feel you everywhereMove your body on the floor,Like you never need before把你的双手置于空中在地板上挪动你的身躯,把你的手在空中让我感受你无处不在在地板上挪动你的身躯,仿佛从前你永远不需要.后面的都是重复的了,
把你的手伸向天空让我觉得你无处不在移动你的身体在地板上,就像你永远需要前我有一种感觉今晚我们要在党的整个晚上在我身边,我得到了我的女孩今天,他们的感觉好吗宝贝,如果你不介意的话,如果你不介意如果你不介意把你的手伸向天空移动你的身体在地...您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
加洲旅馆歌词的中文翻译
共有 1 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
歌手:the eagles(飞鹰乐队) 专辑:freezing heel
on a dark desert highway,行驶在昏黑的荒漠公路上,
cool wind in my hair.凉风吹过我的头发.
warm smell of colitas,温馨的大麻香,
rising up through the air.弥漫在空气中.
up ahead in the distance,抬头遥望远方,
i saw a shimmering light.我看到微弱的灯光.
my head grew heavy my sight grew dim.我的头越来越沉,视线也变得模糊.
i had 2 stop 4 the night.我不得不停下来过夜.
there she 她站在门口那儿招呼我
i heard the mission bell.我听到远处教堂的钟声.
and i was thinking 2 myself,我在心里对自己说
"this could b heaven or this could b he
歌手:the eagles(飞鹰乐队) 专辑:freezing heel
on a dark desert highway,行驶在昏黑的荒漠公路上,
cool wind in my hair.凉风吹过我的头发.
warm smell of colitas,温馨的大麻香,
rising up through the air.弥漫在空气中.
up ahead in the distance,抬头遥望远方,
i saw a shimmering light.我看到微弱的灯光.
my head grew heavy my sight grew dim.我的头越来越沉,视线也变得模糊.
i had 2 stop 4 the night.我不得不停下来过夜.
there she 她站在门口那儿招呼我
i heard the mission bell.我听到远处教堂的钟声.
and i was thinking 2 myself,我在心里对自己说
"this could b heaven or this could b hell".这里可能是天堂也可能是地狱.
then she lit up a candle,然后她点燃了蜡烛,
and she showed me the way.给我引路.
there were voices down the corridor.沿着走廊传来阵阵说话声.
i thought i heard them say...我想我听到他们在说……
welcome to the hotel california!欢迎来到加州旅馆!
such a lovely place!如此美丽的地方!
such a lovely face!多么可爱的的面容!!
plenty of room at the hotel california!加州旅馆有充足的房间!
any time of year,u can find it here!一年的任何时候,你都能在这找到房间.
her mind is tiffany-twisted,她的心为珠宝所扭曲,
she got the mercedes bends.她拥有豪华奔驰车.
she got a lot of pretty,pretty boys.她有许多漂亮的小伙子.
that she calls friends.她称之为朋友.
how they dance in the courtyard,他们在庭院里翩翩起舞,
sweet summer sweat.夏日的香汗伶俐.
some dance to remember!有些舞是为了回忆!
some dance to forget!而有些舞是为了忘却!
so i called up the captain,于是我叫来领班,
"please bring me my wine."请给我来些酒.
he said"we haven't had that spirit here,他说我们这不供应列酒 since nineteen sixty nine."从1969年起.
and still those voices are calling from far away.远处仍然传来他们的话语.
wake u up in the middle of the night.在半夜把你吵醒.
just 2 hear them say...只听到他们在说……
welcome to the hotel california!欢迎到加州旅馆来!
such a lovely place!如此美丽的地方!
such a lovely face!多么可爱的的面容!
they livin' it up at the hotel california.他们在加州旅馆尽情狂欢.
what a nice surprise,好得令人吃惊,
bring your alibis.使你有来到这的借口.
mirrors on the ceiling,天花板上镶嵌着的镜子,
the pink champagne on ice.冰镇着的粉色香槟
and she said"we are all just prisoners here-她说我们都是这的囚徒
-of our own device".但是是我们自愿的.
and in the master's chambers.在主人的卧房里.
they gathered 4 the feast.他们为宴会聚在一起.
they stabbed it with their steely knives.他们彼此间用钢刀相互砍杀.
but they just can't kill the beast.但他们甚至不能杀死野兽!
last thing i remember,我所记得的最后一件事
i was running 4 the door.是我跑向门口.
i had 2 find the passage back,我必须找到来时的路,
to the place i was before.回到我过去的地方.
"relax",said the night man,守夜人说放宽心,
"we are programmed to receive.我们只是照常接待
u can checkout any time u like.你想什么时候结帐都可以.
but u can never leave!"但你永远无法离去!
大家还关注
求奥斯卡金曲的英文歌词 寻...谁能给我翻译unfaithful的歌词?谢谢Unfaithful Story in my life Searching for the right But it keeps avoiding me Sorrow in my soul cause it seems that wrong really loves my company Hes more than a man and this is more than love the reason that this guy is blue the clouds _百度作业帮
谁能给我翻译unfaithful的歌词?谢谢Unfaithful Story in my life Searching for the right But it keeps avoiding me Sorrow in my soul cause it seems that wrong really loves my company Hes more than a man and this is more than love the reason that this guy is blue the clouds are rolling in because I'm gone again and to him I just can't be true and I know that he knows I'm unfaithful and it kills him inside to know that I am happy with some other guy I can see him dying I don't wanna do this anymore I don't wanna be the reason why Everytime I walk out the door I see him die a little more inside I don't wanna hurt him anymore I don't wanna take away his life I don't wanna be... a murderer I feel it in the air as I'm doing my hair preparing for another day A kiss up on my cheek He's here reluctantly as if I'm gonna be out late I say I won't be long Just hanging with the girls A liar didn't have to tell Because we both know where I'm about to go and we know it very well cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful and it kills him inside to know that I am happy with some other guy I can see him dying I don't wanna do this anymore I don't wanna be the reason why Everytime I walk out the door I see him die a little more inside I don't wanna hurt him anymore I don't wanna take away his life I don't wanna be... a murderer His trust I might as well take a gun and put it to his head Get it over with I don't wanna do this Anymore (anymore) I don't wanna do this anymore I don't wanna be the reason why Everytime I walk out the door I see him die a little more inside I don't wanna hurt him anymore I don't wanna take away his life I don't wanna be... a murderer (a murderer) No no no no Yeah yeah yeah
我生活的故事 我在寻找权利 但它一直躲着我 我的灵魂感到哀伤 因为对我伴侣深切的爱,看起来那样的错误 他不只是一个男人 这也不只是爱情 因为天空是蓝色 但是云朵在浮动 因为我又走了 对于他我就是不能展露真实的一面 而且我知道他已经知道我是不忠的 他知道我跟别的男人在一起很快乐 这杀害着他的灵魂 我能看见他正在迈向死亡 我不想再这样做了 我不想再成为这样的原因 这样每次我走出门口我都可以看到他内心又死了一点的原因 我不想再伤害他 我不想夺走他的生命 我不想当 一个凶手 当我在梳理头发,准备又一个约会时 我在空气中感受到了 一个落在我脸颊的吻 他很不情愿地站在这里 像是我又准备呆在外面直到深夜 我说我不会去很久的 只是和女孩们随便逛逛 这是一个我不需要说出来的谎言,因为我们都知道 我会去哪里 而且我们很清楚地知道 (重复高潮) 我们的爱,他的信任 我也许应该拿一支枪往他脑袋里开火 把一切都结束 我不想再这样做了 再也不想 (重复高潮)
不诚实的我的生活故事为权利寻找但是它继续避免我在我的灵魂中悲伤引起它错误的真的爱我公司Hes 超过一个男人而且这不只是爱这一个家伙是蓝色的理由云正在滚动在因为我再一次不见了而且对他我就是不可能是真实的而且我他我是不诚实的而且它杀他在我对一些其他的家伙...
超喜欢这首歌,rihanna,ohStory in my life有关我生活的故事 Searching for the right 尝试寻找正确的事物But it keeps avoiding me 但是它却逃避我Sorrow in my soul 灵魂的悲伤cause it seems that wrong 因为这看起来都只有错误的re...英语翻译会有点麻烦,不过还是拜托了,_百度作业帮
英语翻译会有点麻烦,不过还是拜托了,
Goodbye My Lover我是否让你失望让你悲伤,我是否该背负罪恶感,接受审判因为我们开始时我就看到了结局是的,我看到了你的盲目,我知道我是赢家因此我坚持我自己是永恒的真理把你的灵魂丢进黑夜也许会有结束,但永不会停止有你的关怀,我会为你守侯你抚慰我的心灵我的灵魂你改变我的生活我的追逐爱是盲目的,我知道,当我的心灵也因为你而盲目.我吻过你的唇,拥你在怀中一起做梦,一起安睡太了解你,熟悉你的味道我已醉心于你再见我的爱再见我的朋友你是唯一你是我今生的唯一我爱做梦,但总有醒来的时候你摧毁不了我的精神--你带走我的梦当你再次上路时,请记住我记住我们一起的时光我难忘你的哭泣你的笑颜难忘你安静的睡脸我本应是你孩子的父亲,你一生的伴侣我们也相互了解对方的恐惧我们也消除了以往对彼此的怀疑我爱你,我发誓我的生活不能没有你再见我的爱再见我的朋友你是唯一你是我今生的唯一我仍然将你的手紧握我手中即使在我熟睡的时候我将及时承上我的灵魂,当我拜倒在你的石榴裙下再见我的爱再见我的朋友你是唯一你是我今生的唯一我的心已被你掏空,宝贝我的心已完全,完全地被你掏空Simona 希姆娜 You're getting older 青春不再眷顾你 Your journey's been Etched on your skin 往昔印刻在你的容颜 Simona 希姆娜 Wish I had known that 我真希望我能明白 We seemed so strong 曾经存在于我们之间的默契 We've been there and gone 我们匆匆而来,又转身离去.I will call you up everyday Saturday night 我会在每周六约你 And we both stayed out 'til the morning light 心手相连,直到天明 And we sang,"Here we go again" 我们一起吟唱着:“Here we go again” And though time goes by 纵使青春不再 I will always be In a club with you 我也会一直在那个酒吧陪着你 In 1973 在那个令人难忘的1973年 Singing "Here we go again" 吟唱着:“Here we go again” Simona 希姆娜 Wish I was sober 我希望我能保持清醒 So I could see clearly now 才能看清现实的一切 The rain has gone 暴风雨已经过去 Simona 希姆娜 I guess it's over 是否一切已经结束了 My memory plays our tune The same old song 那首老歌还一直在我记忆中萦绕 I will call you up everyday Saturday night 我会在每周六约你 And we both stayed out 'til the morning light 心手相连,直到天明 And we sang,"Here we go again" 我们一起吟唱着:“Here we go again” And though time goes by 纵使青春不再 I will always be In a club with you 我也会一直在那个酒吧陪着你 In 1973 在那个令人难忘的1973年 Singing "Here we go again" 吟唱着:“Here we go again” I will call you up everyday Saturday night 我会在每周六约你 And we both stayed out 'til the morning light 心手相连,直到天明 And we sang,"Here we go again" 我们一起吟唱着:“Here we go again”a And though time goes by 纵使青春不再 I will always be In a club with you 我也会一直在那个酒吧陪着你 In 1973 在那个令人难忘的1973年 Singing "Here we go again" 吟唱着:“Here we go again” I will call you up everyday Saturday night 我会在每周六约你 And we both stayed out 'til the morning light 心手相连,直到天明 And we sang,"Here we go again" 我们一起吟唱着:“Here we go again” And though time goes by 纵使青春不再 I will always be In a club with you 我也会一直在那个酒吧陪着你 In 1973 在那个令人难忘的1973年 Singing "Here we go again" 吟唱着:“Here we go again” And though time goes by 纵使青春不再 I will always be In a club with you 我也会一直在那个酒吧陪着你 In 1973 在那个令人难忘的1973年.

我要回帖

更多关于 only time歌词翻译 的文章

随机推荐