今天(11月29号)因发高烧怎么退烧快无法参加今明两天的英语研讨会特请假两天现附上医生

英语请假条请根据要求为刘华写一则请假条 时间:12月10日内容,向王教授请假,由于发烧不能去上课,昨天去看过医生,他建议休息两天,并随信附上证明_百度作业帮
英语请假条请根据要求为刘华写一则请假条 时间:12月10日内容,向王教授请假,由于发烧不能去上课,昨天去看过医生,他建议休息两天,并随信附上证明
Asking for Sick LeaveDec.20Dear Prof.Wang:  I am awfully sorry that I can not attend you lecture this morning because I have got a fever.I went and saw the doctor and he suggested that I should have a leave of absence from my classes .Enclosed please find a certificate for sick leave from the doctor.It may possibly be two days before I am able to come to school.I trust my absence will not cause you any serious inconvenience.Yours faithfully,Li Hua
Dear Professor Wang,I am so sorry while I would like to ask for a leave becuase I got a fever and could not go to school. Yesterday I went to the doctor who suggest me take two days' rest. The attachment is the proof.Regards,LiuHuaDec.10th
Note for Leave Dear Professor Wang,Since I got a serious fever yesterday, I went to see a doctor.
He sugge...
Ask for leaveDear Professor Wang:
have a fever cannot go to class, I went to see the doctor yesterday。He advised a rest of two days,enclosed is proved.“我由于发烧了,医生建议我在家休息,因此今天不能去上课,想向你请假一天”译为英语是?
“我由于发烧了,医生建议我在家休息,因此今天不能去上课,想向你请假一天”译为英语是?
Because I had a fever,the doctor suggested that I am at home,so I can&t go to class,want to you for a day。
其他回答 (4)
Due to high fever, doctor advice me to take a good rest at home, today i am not able for school, take one day off from you
The doctor suggested that I should stay &at home&for I had a fever, , so I can't go to class and I &want to ask &you for a day.
The doctor advised me to rest at home as a result of my high temperature. I can&t go to the school today and would like to ask for a day off.
I have got a fever and the doctor advises me to have a rest at home,so I can&t go to school today.I&d like to ask you for a day off.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家60到80字的初三英语作文假如你是PERTER,昨天你去游泳馆游泳,回来的路上着凉了,今天早上啊高烧,你去看医生,医生让你躺在床上休息两天.请你根据以上要点用写写信的方式向你的班主任MR.CHEN 请假用陈述句,不要心理_百度作业帮
60到80字的初三英语作文假如你是PERTER,昨天你去游泳馆游泳,回来的路上着凉了,今天早上啊高烧,你去看医生,医生让你躺在床上休息两天.请你根据以上要点用写写信的方式向你的班主任MR.CHEN 请假用陈述句,不要心理活动.不用复杂的语言60到80字
Dear Mr.Chen,I went to swim yesterday.On my way back from the swimming pool,I caught a cold.During the night I didn't sleep very well.This morning I had a high fever,and a bad headache.I then went to see the doctor.He gave me some medicine and told me rest in bed for two days.So I cannot come to school today and tomorrow.Please allow me to stay home for two days.Thank you very much.Peter
您可能关注的推广回答者:假如你叫张帆,因发高烧今天和明天两天不能上学。请你给你的外籍英语教师Mr. White写一张请假条_百度知道
假如你叫张帆,因发高烧今天和明天两天不能上学。请你给你的外籍英语教师Mr. White写一张请假条
词数70左右。参考词汇:request for leave, ask for leave
其他类似问题
发高烧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今天(11月29号)因发高烧无法参加今明两天的英语研讨会特请假两天现附上医生_百度知道
今天(11月29号)因发高烧无法参加今明两天的英语研讨会特请假两天现附上医生
ve got a high fever and I have to take a sics (Nov 29th) and tomorrow&#39. Ps (Nov 30th) English seminar. Therefore I couldn&#39. The attachment is myt attend today&#39I&#39
其他类似问题
发高烧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 小孩发高烧怎么办 的文章

随机推荐