it's bad for you health to go to school w__break bad

初一英语下册Unit 2 What time do you go to school试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初一英语下册Unit&2&What&time&do&you&go&to&school试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初一英语下册Unit&2&What&time&do&you&go&to&school试题(有答案)
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m Unit 2Ⅰ. 单项选择(10分)(&& )& 1. ―What’s the time? ―It’s _______ three-thirty.&&& A. of&&&&&&&&& B. around&&&&&& C. at(&& )& 2. I usually go to bed _______ ten o’clock.&&&&&& A. in&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&&& C. on(&& )& 3. Please write and tell me _______ your school lday.&&&& A. about&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&& C. with(&& )& 4. We often do _______ homework at home.&&&&&&& A. we&&&&&&&& B. us&&&&&&&&&&&& C. our(&& )& 5. _______ interesting movie it is!&&&&&&&&&& A. What&&& B. How&&& C. What an& (&& )& 6. Please come _______ here. Don’t go _______ now. A. home&&&& &B. /; to home& C. /; home (&& )& 7. I usually watch TV _______ Saturday evenings.& A. on&&B. in&&C. at (&& )& 8. Sorry, I can’t go with you. I have _______ homework to do.&&& A. little& B. many& C. lots of(&& )& 9. ―_______ do you eat breakfast? ―At seven-thirty.&& A. What&&& B. What time& C. Where(&& )10. ―Do you know ________? ―Sorry, I don’t know. &&&&&&&&&&& A. what is his name&&& B. what his name is&& C. what name is hisⅡ. 完形(10分)My brother works in a store. It’s near(在……附近) a&& 11& . The students come to&& 12&& pens or food every day. My brother&& 13&& at 6:00 in the morning. He&& 14&& a bus to the store. He gets&& 15&& the store at 6:50. His work&& 16&& at 7:00.&& 17&& things are on sale,&& 18&& lots of students come to the store. My brother is very happy to meet&& 19&& and the students&& 20&& to see my brother very much.&(&& )11. A. hotel&B. park&&C. school (&& )12. A. sell&&& &B. see&&& &C. buy(&& )13. A. eats lunch&&& B. gets up&&& C. goes to bed (&& )14. A. takes&B. brings& &C. has(&& )15. A. in&&&& &B. to&&&&&& &C. at(&& )16. A. starts&B. goes&&& &C. comes(&& )17. A. A lot &B. A little &C. Many(&& )18. A. also&&& &B. but&&&& &C. and(&& )19. A. it&&&&& &B. them& &C. him (&& )20. A. listen&&& B. love&&&& &C. write&Ⅲ. 理解(20分)A My name is Dennis. I’m a worker(工人) of a big store. I don’t work in the morning. I work at night. Every morning I come home at around 6:30. I have break-fast at 7:00. After breakfast I go to bed. I get up at around 2:30. I have lunch at 2:45 and dinner at 7:40. Then I go to work at 8:30. My work starts at 9:00. I look after(照看) the store every night. I like my work very much.短文后,选择最佳答案。(10分)(&& )21. When does Dennis get up?&&&& A. At 6:15 in the morning.&& B. At 6:30 in the morning.& C. At 2:30 in the afternoon. (&& )22. Where does Dennis work?&&&&& A. In a school.&&&&&& B. In a store.& C. In a factory(工厂). (&& )23. When does Dennis work?&&&&& A. In the morning.&& B. At night.&& C. In the afternoon. (&& )24. What time does Dennis start his work?&&&&&&&&&&& A. At 8:30 in the morning.&&&& B. At 2:30 in the afternoon. C. At 9:00 at night. (&& )25. When does he go to bed?&&&&&&&&&& A. After breakfast.& B. After lunch.& C. After dinner. BMr and Mrs Jones live(居住) in Paris. Mr Jones takes a bus to the bank(银行) every day. He is a clerk. He often goes out in the morning and comes back in the evening. Mrs Jones works in a school. She usually goes to work at eight in the morning and gets home at about five-thirty in the afternoon. So they have no time to look after their little son, Jerry. Who looks after Jerry? His aunt, Mary. She is Mr Jones’ sister.阅读短文后,根据文中信息回答下列问题。(10分)26. Where do the Jones live?&&&&&&& _________________________________27. What’s Mr Jones’s job? _________________________________28. What time does Mrs Jones come home?&&&&&&&&&& _________________________________29. How many kids do they have?& _________________________________30. Who looks after Jerry?_________________________________Ⅳ. 词汇训练(15分)A) 根据汉语提示填入所缺的单词。(5分) 31. Are there _________(旅馆) in that little town(镇)?32. She ________(刷) her teeth every morning and evening.33. His father often works all _______(夜).34. The boy does his _________(家庭作业) after dinner.35. I _________(通常) go to the guitar club with Jim and Tom. B) 根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。(5分)36. Mary is a clerk. Her work s_________ at 8:00 every morning.&&&&&&&& 37. I’m the last one to t________ a shower.38. Can you t_______ me about your family?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 39. At a_________ eight o’clock, I go to work.40. ―What’s her uncle’s j________? ―He is an actor. C) 用适当的词组,补全下面的短文。(5分) I usually 41___________(起床) at 6:00. I have milk and bread for breakfast. After breakfast, I 42____________(上学) by bus. I get to school at 7:30. I have four classes in the morning. Then I have lunch at school. In the afternoon I have two classes. I 43___________(回家) at 4:00 and get home at 5:00. I eat dinner at about 6:30. After dinner, I 44____________(做作业). I 45__________(上床睡觉) at 9:00. That’s my day. Ⅴ. 根据语境从方框中选择恰当的句子补全下面的对话。(5分)A: Excuse me, Wei Fang. 46&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Sorry, I don’t know. 47_______ Tony is coming. You can ask him.A: 48___&&&&&&&& ____ What’s the time, please?&&&&&& C: It’s around 3:30.A: Thank you, Tony.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C: You’re welcome. Oh, 49__ _&& __&& _& _&& ___ Look!B: Is it black?&&&&&&&&&&&&& C: 50_______B: Let me have a look. Oh, it’s my watch.&&&&&&&&&&&& C: Here you are.B: Thanks a lot. Ⅵ. 根据要求改写句子,每空一词。(5分)&51. Kate takes a shower at 5:00. (对画线部分提问)________ ________ does Kate take a shower?52. I often play the guitar. (改为否定句)I _______ often _______ the guitar.53. It’s seven-fifty. (对画线部分提问)_______ the _______ now?54. He does homework at 7:00 every evening. (对画线部分提问)______ does he ______ at 7:00 every evening?55. A bus takes them there. (改为同义句)They ______ a bus ______ get there. &Ⅶ. 根据汉语将句子翻译完整,每空一词。(5分) &56. 请写信告诉我你的学习情况。Please _______ _______ tell me about your study. 57. 通常他大约十点半睡觉。He usually goes to bed _______ _______ ten-thirty. 58. 你想知道他的学习与工作吗?Do you want to _______ _______ his study and work?59. 我总是早上最后一个到达学校的人。I’m always the last one _______ _______ to school in the morning.60. 汤姆家有两个淋浴器。Tom’s _______ _______ two showers.&Ⅷ. 书面表达(10分)以My School day为题写一篇短文,描述一下自己一天的生活和学习情况。要求:中心明确、语句通顺。60词左右。___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
参考答案笔试部分Ⅰ. 1-5 BBACC& &&6-10 CACBBⅡ. 11-15 CCBAB& &&16-20 ACCBBⅢ. A) 21-25 CBBCA& B) 26. They live in Paris.&& 27. He is a bank clerk. 28. She comes home at about five-thirty in the afternoon. 29. They have only one kid.30. Jerry’s aunt, Mary.& Ⅳ. A) 31. hotels& &&32. brushes& &33. night& 34. homework& &35. usuallyB) 36. starts& &&37. take& &&38. tell& 39. around / about&&&&& 40. jobC) 41. get up& &&42. go to school& 43. go home 44. do homework& 45. go to bed Ⅴ. 46-50 CDBAE Ⅵ. 51. What time&& 52. don’t; play& 53. What’s; time54. W do&&& 55. toⅦ. 56. write and& &57. at around / about& 58. know about &59. to get&&&& 60. family hasⅧ. One possible version:My School day&&& I get up at six in the morning. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I have breakfast at six-thirty, and then I go to school. I get to school at about seven-forty. Classes begin at eight. I have eight classes every day. At 12:15 I have lunch at school.&&& School is over at about five-thirty in the afternoon.& &&& I have dinner at around seven. After dinner I do my homework. At nine, I take a shower and go to bed.& 文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?It’s not ___ good idea to drive for four hours without ___ break.
不定冠词表示泛指,指不限定的人或物。题意是“不休息驾驶4个小时的车不是个好主意”。
光明在低头的一瞬①俄罗斯的教堂,与街头随处可见的人物雕像一样多。雕像多是这个民族历史中各个阶层的伟大人物。大理石、青铜、石膏雕刻着的无一不是人物肉身的姿态,其音容笑貌,在各色材质中如花朵一样绽放。至于这躯壳里的灵魂去了哪里,只有上帝知道了。②莫斯科与圣彼得堡那几座著名的东正教堂,并没有给我留下太美好的印象,因为它们太富丽堂皇了。五彩壁龛中供奉的圣像无一不是镀金的,圣经故事的壁画绚丽得让人眼晕,支撑教堂的柱子也是描金钩银,充满奢华之气。宗教是朴素的,我总觉得教堂的氛围与宗教精神有点相悖。③即使这样,我还是在教堂中领略到了俗世中难以感受到的清凉与圣洁之气。比如安静地在圣洗盆前排着长队等待施洗的人,在布道台上神情凝重地清唱赞美诗的教士。但是这些感动与我在一座小教堂中遇见扫烛油的老妇人相比,就微不足道了。④莫斯科的东南方向,有一座被森林和草原环绕的小城——弗拉基米尔,城边有一座教堂,里面有俄罗斯大画师安德烈·鲁勃廖夫的壁画作品。我看过关于这位画师的传记电影,所以相逢他的壁画,有一种惊喜的感觉。教堂里参观的人并不多,我仰着脖子,看安德烈·鲁勃廖夫留在拱顶的画作。同样是画基督,他的用色是单纯的,赭黄占据了大部分空间,仿佛又老又旧的夕照在弥漫。人物的形态如刀削般直立,其庄严感一览无余,是宗教类壁画中的翘楚。我在心底慨叹:毕竟是大画师啊,敢于用单一的色彩、简约的线条来描绘人物。透过这些画作,我看到了安德烈·鲁勃廖夫故乡的泥土、树木、河流、风雨雷电和那一缕缕炊烟,没有它们的滋养,是不可能有这种深沉朴素的艺术的。⑤就在我收回目光,满怀感慨低下头来的一瞬,我被另一幅画面所打动了:有一位裹着头巾的老妇人,正在安静地打扫着凝结在祭坛下面的烛油!她起码有六十岁了,她扫烛油时腰是佝偻的,直身的时候腰仍然是佝偻的,足见她承受了岁月的沧桑和重负。她身穿灰蓝色的长袍,戴蓝色的暗花头巾,一手握着把小铁铲,一手提着笤帚,脚畔放着盛烛油的撮子,一丝不苟地打扫着烛油。她像是一个虔诚的教徒,面色白晳,眼窝深陷,脸颊有两道深深的半月形皱纹,微微抿着嘴,表情沉静。教堂里偶尔有游客经过,她绝不张望一眼,而是耐心细致地铲着烛油,待它们聚集到一定程度后,用笤帚扫到铁铲里,倒在撮子中。她做这活儿的时候是那么虔诚,手中的工具没有发出一声刺耳的响声,她大概是怕惊扰了上帝吧——虽然说几个世纪以来,上帝不断听到刀戈相击的声音,听到枪炮声中贫民的哀号。⑥我悄悄地站在老妇人的侧面,看着祭坛,看着祭坛下的她。以她的年龄,还在教堂里做着清扫的事务,其家境大约是贫寒的。上帝只有一个,朝拜者却有无数,所以祭坛上蜡炬无数。它们播撒光明的时候,也在流泪。从祭坛上蜂飞蝶舞般飞溅下来的烛泪,最终凝结在一起,汇成一片,牛乳般润泽,琥珀般透明,宛如天使折断了的翅膀。老妇人打扫着的,既是人类祈祷的心声,也是上帝安抚尘世中受苦人的甘露。⑦如果我是个画家就好了,我会以油画,展现在教堂中看到的这一幕令人震撼的情景。画的上部是安德烈·鲁勃廖夫的壁画,中部是祭坛和蜡烛,下部就是这个扫烛油的老妇人。如果列宾在世就好了。这个善于描绘底层人苦难的伟大画家,会把这个主题表达得深沉博大,画面一定充满了辛酸而又喜悦的气氛。⑧这样一个扫烛油的老妇人,使弗拉基米尔之行变得有了意义。她的形象不被世人知晓,也永远不会像莫斯科街头伫立的那些名人雕像一样,被人纪念着,拜谒着。但她的形象却深深地镌刻在了我心中!镌刻在心中的雕像,该是不会轻易消失的吧?⑨我非常喜欢但丁在《神曲》的《天堂篇》中的几句诗,它们像星星一样闪耀在结尾《最后的幻象》中:无比宽宏的天恩啊,由于你,我才胆敢长久仰望那永恒的光明,直到我的眼力在那上面耗尽!⑩那个扫烛油的老妇人,也许看到了这永恒的光明,所以她的劳作是安然的。而我从她身上,看到了另一种永恒的光明:光明的获得不是在仰望的时刻,而是于低头的一瞬!
(作者:迟子建
有改动)小题1:“我”的俄罗斯之行给“我”留下了哪些深刻印象?(4分)小题2:“扫烛油的老妇”以怎样的特质感动了“我”?(4分)小题3:文章开头和结尾都提到了名人的雕像,这有什么用意?(4分)小题4:文章第⑤段画波浪线的语句有什么表达效果?(4分)小题5:文章划横线的句子,深有韵味,谈谈你对这句话的理解?(4分)
站着卖菜的慈善家她是个仅仅只有小学文化程度的普通摊贩,卖50元(台币)3把的小白菜是她的专长。她其貌不扬。甚至可以说是“丑”,不足1.5米的身高,幼年时因被烫伤,右手手指神经受损,五指蜷曲,双足又因为长期站立,压迫脚掌成五角形,同时蜂窝性组织炎长期困扰着她,严重时走路是一跛一跛的。这样一个普通得不能再普通的老妇人,却与姚明、成龙等48人,一齐登上了亚洲《福布斯》杂志“亚太慈善英雄人物”排行榜。在美国《时代》周刊近日公布的2010年度最具影响力百位人物名单中,位列英雄类人物奖第8名,著名导演李安亲自执笔为她在《时代》杂志上撰文介绍,在介绍文最后一段里,李安甚至用了“amazing”这个词,意思是“了不起”。她的行为感动了全世界,但她却浑然不知。《福布斯》慈善榜公布的当天,她正忙着在她的菜摊前卖菜。这个位于台北市中央市场内的小菜摊还是她母亲留下来的,她从13岁开始就在这了,一站就是48年。当年,她的母亲难产,家中却穷得连就医的保证金都缴不起,最终延误了抢救时机,一家人只能眼睁睁地看着母亲死去。为了养活家里的4个弟妹,13岁的她只好辍学,接手家里的菜摊。此后每天清晨4点起床去批发蔬菜,忙到晚上9点收摊,日复一日,眨眼,她在菜摊上度过了48个年头。除了除夕,几乎全年无休,2003年“非典”暴发后,才能休息12天,因为菜市场每个月要消一次毒。为了照顾家中老小,她至今孑然一身,并认为用一个人的牺牲换取全家的幸福,这种牺牲是“理所当然”的。她的一生是极其节俭的,甚至到了苛刻的地步。一天吃饭用不到100元台币,或是酱油拌饭,或是整整一周只吃一瓶豆腐乳佐餐,最奢侈也就是买个快餐,中餐吃一半,晚餐再吃一半,就连病了也不情愿去医院,总是自己买点药吃,一是怕花钱,二是担心客人流失,生意下滑。这样一个恨不得把一分钱掰成两瓣用的女人,近20年来却捐献了1000万元新台币(折合人民币250万)给社会,这其中需要卖出多少把小白菜,多少条黄瓜才能攒到1000万元?我们谁也不得而知。她一直认为“钱,要给需要的人才有用”。1993年她捐款100万元给佛光学院,2004年她把多年卖菜积蓄的100万捐给儿童基金会,2005年她得知仁爱小学要建图书馆,就把全部积蓄450万元捐出,当听说有福利院缺少经费,她立刻捐出100万元新台币,这个数字甚至比马英九捐的20万还多出整整80万!她默默地做着这一切,感觉是那么的平常与快乐,甚至觉得只是“舍得与舍不得”之类的简单小事。少年时期的贫困让她对生活有了更深一层的理解,当她站在教堂跟着旋律唱《感恩的心》时,她的心是充满感动的,为那些曾经给予自己帮助,自己也帮助过的人。她根本就没想过要出名,只是发自由心地想去这么做。当她被评选为2010年全球最具影响力的100位英雄人物时,媒体记者纷至沓来对她进行追踪报道,她慌乱不知所措,甚至当马英九亲自给她打电话鼓励她时,她考虑再三才肯答应出席《时代》周刊的颁奖大会。在这之前她不知道《时代》是什么?更不知道是谁推荐了她。出名后的她拒绝了做广告代言人,一心只想尽快回到菜场去卖菜,她认为那里才是她的人生舞台,只有在那儿,她的一颗心才能真正安定下来。她叫陈树菊,台东一位卖了半个世纪菜的普通阿婆。富人的慷慨,让人看到慈善的力量,而一个平凡老百姓的慷慨,则让人看到人性的美德。他们是我们心中不灭的那盏灯,照着我们在人生的道路上行走。不管外界如何纷扰,都不因善小而不为。(选自《青年博览》2010年第24期)小题1:点明文章主旨的是哪个句子?请找出来,抄写在横线上。(2分)
小题2:文中哪些地方体现了“她的一生是极其节俭的,甚至节俭到了苛刻的地步”?(2分)
小题3:文中画线的句子在内容和结构上有何作用?(2分)
小题4:“她默默地做着这一切”中的“这一切”指代什么?(2分)
小题5:“除了除夕,几乎全年不休息”一句中,“几乎”一词能否删去?为什么?(2分)
小题6:现实生活中,很多人善于以貌取人。读了本文后,你有哪些感悟?(3分)
阅读阿来的如花世界(15分)迟子建①阿来与花,是否有着前世的姻缘?至少,我没见过像他那么痴迷于花的男子!我与他多次同行参加中外文学交流活动,无论是在新疆、黑龙江,还是在俄罗斯、意大利或是阿根廷,当一行人热热闹闹地在风景名胜前留影时,阿来却是独自走向别处,将镜头聚焦在花朵上。花儿在阳光和风中千姿百态,赏花和拍花的阿来,也是千姿百态。这时的花儿成了隐秘的河流,而阿来是自由的鱼儿。印象最深的是他屈膝拍花的姿态,就像是向花儿求爱。②未认识阿来之前,读了令他名声大噪的《尘埃落定》,判定写它的人一定是个内心世界极其丰富的人。比起他的小说,阿来不高大,但他气质不俗,面上总是洋溢着平和的微笑,走起路来微微踮脚,富有喜剧色彩,整个人就像一首精短的抒情诗,与他热爱的花朵相得益彰。他幽默、睿智、豪爽、率性,与他同行,就是与快乐同行。记得在阿根廷,一个月色很美的夜晚,在一家乡村旅馆里,阿来请全团的人喝酒,他喝兴奋了,歪戴着帽子,拍手舞蹈着,唱起藏族的《祝酒歌》,那是我那一年听到的最动人的旋律。阿来如果不写小说,一定是个出色的歌手。他的歌声深情而忧郁,把我们深深感染了,大家情不自禁地跟着他唱起家乡的歌谣。那个夜晚的阿根廷的月亮,一定成了扩音器,把来自大地的歌声,播撒到了天庭。③阿来是个会享受生活的人。他常带上钟爱的相机,带上书和茶,独自驾车出游。他的博客和微博,像花园,也像森林氧吧,你走进那里,总能看到花儿的影子,嗅到植物的清新之气。他的作品,也是这样的充满了生机,大气而唯美,绝无顾影自怜的小伤感,更无貌似深刻的装神弄鬼。他有一支开阔而富有韵致的笔。众生在他笔下,都是平等的。如果说好小说是露珠的话,阿来的文字幻化成的就是露珠,熠熠闪亮,有着经典的光泽。《尘埃落定》之于阿来,是一顶沉重的桂冠。如果是一个心在庙堂的作家,可能会就此迷路,不知所向,失去创造力。而阿来是个被山峦照耀着的作家,是被河流滋养着的作家,这样的作家,本身就是一座山,就是一条河,在他自己的疆域驰骋,永不疲倦,留下艺术的脚步。所以我们能在《尘埃落定》之后,仍然能听见《空山》的回音,能看见闪光的《格萨尔王》。④阿来出生于四川省阿坝州的藏区,有藏族血统。记得他在墨西哥,为母亲买了一串珊瑚项链。他提着项链对我说,一串好的珊瑚项链,就是一个藏族女人的梦。阿来写过诗,他的话充满诗意。他对藏族的感情,除了融汇到作品里,还体现在他的言论上。记得他写过一篇关于西藏的文章,没有那种强加于人的说教,他褪去了西藏那层“外人”幻想的神秘色彩,还原了一个历史的西藏,现实的西藏,文化的西藏。按照他的说法,就是把一个越来越形容词化的西藏,客观地厘清,成为一个名词的西藏。这样的西藏立场,深刻,全面,充满人性。⑤阿来喜欢读书,今年我们在意大利参加首届中意文学论坛,在听完阿来的演讲后,同样饱学诗书的清华大学教授格非,高度赞扬他的演讲。说从同行者的发言中,能看出他们的边界在哪里,而阿来的却看不到,他是不可限量的。我想,他骨子里流淌着藏族血液,在山里长大,早年有过“游走”经历,对历史有着独到的认识,对生活有着浓厚的兴趣,对文学有着自觉的审美追求,的确,他的天空是没有边际的。⑥中国能够真正走向世界的作家并不多,阿来是其中的一个。走向世界,在我眼里,并不仅仅是你的作品被翻译的语种多,更不是你的译本多么畅销。因为在这个时代,那往往是政治的投机或是商业的迎合所带来的热闹。真正的文学,还是有它自己的尺度,有它自己的价值。阿来的作品,因为唱诵着本民族独有的歌谣,因为那股与生俱来的神性色彩,因为作品漫溢的人性光辉,真正代表了中国文学。要知道,不论什么样的出版商,在面对着能给读者带来心灵泉水的作品时,都不会无动于衷的,而阿来的作品就具有这种品格。⑦虽然认识阿来很多年了,但交往并不多。相信他也有不为人知的忧伤,有他的脆弱,有他在文学之路上的困惑和彷徨,那是每个好作家都必然经历的。写他的这篇印象记时,恰好读到阿来写果洛的一篇散文,我非常喜欢其中的这段话:“风景从地平线上升起来,敞开,逼近,再敞开……然后,是我这个旅行者,以及载着我的旅行工具,从其间一掠而过。风景从身边一掠而过:缓缓起伏的丘岗,曲折萦回的溪流,星星点点的湖沼,四散开去的草滩,还有牧人,和他们的帐幕,和他们的牛羊……再然后,那些风景在身后渐渐远去,闭合,滑落到天际线下。”⑧阿来不知道,他穿行于这样的风景当中时,自己也成为了风景。他的如花世界,在尘埃与云朵之间,如此绚丽!
—选自《中华读书报》;日。小题1:根据全文的内容,概括介绍阿来其人。(80字左右)(4分)小题2:结合文意,根据要求分析文中画线的句子。(5分)(1)这时的花儿成了隐秘的河流,而阿来是自由的鱼儿。这个句子运用了
修辞手法,其表达效果是
(3分)(2)阿来的文字幻化成的就是露珠,熠熠闪亮,有着经典的光泽。划线词语“经典”的含义是
(2分)小题3:简要分析第⑦、⑧两段在文章中的作用。(3分)小题4:对本文理解和分析不正确的一项是(
A.标题“阿来的如花世界”巧妙道出了作者对阿来其人的总体印象及评价。
B.全文结构安排匠心独运,清晰有序,让读者对阿来的认识由表及里,不断深入。
C.本文熔记叙、描写、抒情、议论于一炉,语言质朴平实,篇章隽永,耐人寻味。
D.“他穿行于这样的风景当中时,自己也成为了风景”化用自卞之琳的《断章》中句子“你站在桥上看风景,看风景的人在楼上看你”。
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司八年级上册英语期末试卷_百度知道
八年级上册英语期末试卷
提问者采纳
is ________the sale of its new gadget. sad
D: Art teacher Jan Myers’ first and second grade students at Shady Dell and Watkins elementary schools created more than 100 angels. We were very (6)______. year(
Have a “study buddy(partner)”. take
A.S. foods
D. When can you see the play,每小题1分)
阅读下面两篇短文. She always said she had one of the world’s best
、D四个选项中. warm
C, he started programming. the guitar
B. In 1999. they will make a gadget for kids in the future
C、B. The museum is
the famous statue, he wrote a (7)______ on computer. A. Readers
B, lots of readers are going to play
and some readers said they are going to eat more vegetables, we met a famous (4)______. ”(
)43. At 7. worried about 八,每小题1分)阅读下面短文. Simon will sing a song in the play. This makes them very happy. when
C. And then write down what you are saying and read it aloud again. It’s a day children can show their mothers how much they love them. happy(
)27. Which of the following statements is true. with
A, the gadget translates each bark into six feelings. Green。A
Mother’s Day is an important day. Green lived in a ________ street, ”the marketing manager said during an interview in America. She played _______ beautiful piano piece. $14
B. 阅读理解(共22分.
Mrs. ”means “______are too changeable. in
D. -How can you do your homework _______ the music is so loud. museums(
Help you with speech and pronunciation. dentist
十. -What do you want to do for vacation. Japanese made a new gadget
C,完成下面介绍比尔盖茨的短文:30 and 7! Here are some tips (advice)to help you become more comfortable speaking English:
The Landers Theater. -Mom. will
56. -______ milk do we need. go
B. All over the day. Then she helped visitors see the exhibits in the museum.m. Japanese people don’t like dogs
One thing that seems certain is that the market for animal translation gadgets will likely keep on a dog’s world since Takara has no plans to make a gadget for cats. washed the car
)39. Two (6)______ later. small
Regarded as one of the coolest inventions (发明)of 2002 by Time magazine, it
me my exercise. takes
C, Yao Ming.
Help you 64、B. A! This will help you feel comfortable thinking in English?
A. It can tell whether the dog is happy.
A, he (5)______ to Harvard University. 不填(
Tokyo-based Takara Co. there are more dogs in America than in Japan
C, ”Maria said. A. took
come here from all over the world、D四个选项中. sure of
B. Then we went to a park, children give _______ to their mothers?
-Just one cup. A. They think far bigger sales come to America in August. He was born ________ 1975, Maria often talked with visitors
they climbed to the statue’s crown, more than six times the number in Japan. little
B, talk to yourself in English, younger and students.
B. In 1973. clothes(
)52. Green lived in a small street.
Helping yourself talk in EnglishTips What to do
Why1 If you 62, are sold 30 minutes before each showCall. 根据表格内所提供的信息. Students’ works will be shown in the theater.
A, but the Screen City is _______ in our town. satisfied with
-No. There are 154 steps on the way to the crown, where the statue
, I didn’t. 单项填空(共15分. $20
C. behind(
)49. Some parents are going to
the subjects their children learn at school. warmer(
)34. sports
D. Saturday
D、C. To be healthy. Green gave them some flowers to take home for their mothers. She worked for National Park Service at the Statue of Liberty (自由女神雕像)in New York City. We can learn from the text that _______. visited
“We know that the Americans love their dogs so much. A. 词汇(共6分. faster
D. At 2. get(
)26:30 p. A.
D. -Who is Mozart. She
A. excited
F,200 dollars,每空1分)Name Bill GatesBorn in 1955Place of birth the U. watched
C, he worked out a program and sold (4)_____ for 4. Uncle Martin held a yard sale. month
B. stood(
)48. need(
)23. every
C, we (5)______ a movie about living in the future. A. on Saturday. For many of us. When he (3)______ 17 years old. a
B, you can,每空1分)
请选择方框中的词语填空, I’ll turn it off.
)53、D四个选项中. get up (
)40. All the movie theaters are good. to(
A.m. plans
B。Learning a new language isn’t easy. proud of
B. Mrs. an
C. the games(
A,根据短文内容. American dogs can tell their feelings
D. Get together with him or her at least once a week and study together. on Thursday。(A)New Year’s Resolution Survey Results
We got over 1. The United States is home to about 67 million dogs. A.
-I _______ my grandmother.m. $24
57. Then Mrs. where(
)35. _______ 综合语言运用(共24分)九. Students will play 100 angels at the theater. Then write down what you are saying and read it aloud again. hike
C. watered flowers
D, many children give flowers to their mothers. think
D. I need to put on my coat. higher
B, so we don’t think they will mind spending $ 120 on this gadget.
A. She had a flower shop.
A:30 p、C.
65. flowers
C. At the (2)____ of 13. on
C. on Sunday. do
D. Learners
C. You need to be comfortable making sounds in E $ 6 for kids 14. Him(
)22. But ______ one came because the weather was so bad. A, ThursdayWhen. Visitors(
)45. Speak as much English as you can whenever you meet. I bought everything they had in the shop.
A. made tea
B. -What did you do last Sunday,每小题2分)
阅读下面三篇短文. He
B. We (2)______ for lunch. though(
)50..m. Ltd(有限公司)says about 300:30 p. The mothers had a nice Mother’s Day. Japanese will sell the gadget in America
59. Tickets. special
-______ is a musician. boring
A. the best(
)31. visited
)36,可以适当发挥. The children worked one _______ for Mrs. run
B. basketball player
D. “It’s fun to talk with all these people,选择最佳选项. 2 Talk to yourself 63.m. That is Beckham. places
-Maybe you should see a _______. “They are too changeable:30 p. because
B,200 dollarsIn 1973 go to Harvard University Two years later
begin his own company (公司)In 1999 write a bookHobbies enjoy reading and playing golf
Bill Gates was born in (1)_______ in the U. pass(
)41. People
60. Get together with him or her at least once a week and study together。(
B. Green helped them.At the age of 13 start programming When he was 17 years old
work out a program and sell it for 4,根据短文内容.S. 完形填空(共15分. The children didn’t have money to buy flowers?
-Well, you make your mouth and your mind work. Class 9 had a great time on the school trip. On Mother’s Day, disappointed or angry etc. until
C. have fun
C.A. How often
D. A. does 阅读部分(共26分)七. earlier(
)37. inside
58,每小题1分)
从下列各句所给的A。(共8分. parks
D. Some girls said
are going to exercise more to
When you study. Takara Co. cleaned the windows B Simon plays the part in “The Little Angel”(天使)at the Landers Theater. It is much _____ today than yesterday? What. ______. How much
D. travel(
)47. After that. 任务型阅读(共4分. of
C. ______ possible.”
Maria began her day just like one of the visitors. At the (3)______.S. Stores
D. -Let’s ________ fruit salad for lunch. a best
D. Walnut St.
A, faxes and e-mails from our readers about their New Year’s Resolutions:30 p. visiting(
)29. She took a fifteen-minute boat
to Liberty Island,从36-50小题所给的A.
A. teacher
Maria was a 42-year-old lady. Green. am going to visit
C. Many readers are going to work
in school this year, good idea. Dogs
C, you should pay ________ for the tickets. -There aren’t enough snacks for the party, which are exhibited in the Landers Theater. hour
A. They want to communicate better
their kids. A. “They are too changeable. (皇冠). the
B. You can call 869-1334 to talk to the actors. How long
D, speaking it is the hardest part. over
C. Did you buy ______,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项. This will help you with both speech and pronunciation(发音)
Talk to yourself as much as possible. parkE. People who lived near her store were poor. sorry
C. had pizza
B. Then you can help each other. keep fit
A,选择最佳选项, ”she said. Ltd. Both the mothers and children were happy. interesting
D。A. helps
B.m. could
C。至少包括三幅图的内容. 3 Have a “study buddy”:
$ 8 for people over 18. The children _____ in the store. They cleaned the windows in the store. ___ thinking in English. The children worked one hour for Mrs. They were very ______. At 7. for
D. most 六.
-OK。只填写字母.m. at(
)42,000 of the dog translating gadgets have been sold since it was on sale in Japan late last year. If you read aloud. SundayWhere. she
B. She is going to teach in China next year. doctor
A Japanese toy maker speaks out that they made a gadget (小配件)that translates (翻译)dog bark(狗叫)into people’s language and plans to sell the gadget in U. some
B. How many(
)24. gives
“The Little Angel”
B. -I have a toothache,从第51-61小题所给的A. Want to go. An old lady said she found a job as a foreign language
B. Eliza won the first prize. He enjoyed reading (8)_______ playing golf. Her
D,根据你读到的信息完成表格.
A. people need to talk to dogs
B, 311 E. A. But you have to finish the homework first. on Friday, make your mouth do what your mind is learning. A. This text mainly tells us that _______. taking(
)28. clever
C, ”the marketing manager said、B, sad. colder
D. terrible(
A. In the museum. cards
-We ______ many photos at the park. harder
C. Reporters D、C。请参考下面几幅图写一篇短文谈谈你的寒假计划. day off
Yesterday Nick and I had a very nice (1)_____:30 p.
D. If your parents take you to see the play. go out
B五, you make your mouth do what your mind is learning. in
十一. must
B. pilot(
)33. stayed
C. pet stores and gift shops this summer. A:30 p. 书面表达(10分)
寒假即将来临.
A。短文题目已给出. On Mother’s Day. today. he
D. “Besides. “Helping them learn about‘Lady Liberty’is really
B,000 letters. the gadget is very expensive
B, he began his own company. for
C, _____ I watch TV
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他15条回答
八年级英语上册期末测试卷
班级 ________姓名 ________分数________
考试时间:120分钟 满分:120分
听力部分(20):
一、 选出你所听到的单词(5分):
A . hardly
A . difference
C . difficult
B . rabbit
C . babysit
A . go swimming
B. go shopping
C. go camping
二、听录音选择正确的答语。( 5分)
)1. A. He often
swimming .
B. Yes, he does.
C. Once a week.
)2. A. Every day
B. By bike
Fine ,thank you.
)3. A. He’s tired ...
1. After a long walk, little Jim was hungry and tired. He could _______ walk any
A. suddenly
2. I will go to the zoo if it _______ tomorrow.
A. doesn’t rain
B. will rain
D. won’t rain
3. How about ______ with us?
A. go sgopping
B. goes shopping
C. going shopping
D. going shop
4. Mum, where are my shoes?
Under the chair, please _____.
A. put it on
B. put on it
C. put on them
D. put them on
5. Dad often tells me _________ about sports and we do sports every day,so ...
第二部分 笔试(100分)
II. Multiple choice (本题共20分,每小题1分)
)1.—Can you sing? —Yes I can,_____ I can’t sing very well.
)2.You can’t _____ jeans to the party. If you do so, the teacher won’t let you ___.
)3.What ____ you ______ at this time yesterday?
)4. The teacher said I could do better _____ English .
)5.It’s twelve o’clock, It’s time for you to go to bed, Jim.
OK, _____ Mum.
A. Good evening
B. Goodbye
C. Good night
)6.There ________ a basket...
五. 单项填空(共15分,每小题1分)
从下列各句所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
)21. -Who is Mozart?
-______ is a musician.
)22. -Mom, _____ I watch TV?
-Yes, you can. But you have to finish the homework first.
)23. -______ milk do we need?
-Just one cup.
A. How much
B. How long
C. How often
D. How many
)24. That is Beckham. He was born ________ 1975.
)25. -Let’s ________ fruit salad for lunch.
-OK, good idea.
-OK, good idea.
)26. Class 9 had a great time on the school trip. They were very ______.
)27. -What did you do last Sunday?
-We ______ many photos at the park.
)28. -What do you want to do for vacation?
-I _______ my grandmother.
B. am going to visit
C. visited
D. visiting
)29. Eliza won the first prize. She played _______ beautiful piano piece.
)30. All the movie ...
五. 单项填空(共15分,每小题1分)
从下列各句所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
)21. -Who is Mozart?
-______ is a musician.
)22. -Mom, _____ I watch TV?
-Yes, you can. But you have to finish the homework first.
)23. -______ milk do we need?
-Just one cup.
A. How much
B. How long
C. How often
D. How many
)24. That is Beckham. He was born ________ 1975.
-OK, good idea.
a.b.b.a.c.b.c.b.b.a.a.ca.b.a.a.b.b.d.a.d.b.a.a.b.ba.b.b.cC.A.DB.A.C.Dreadaloud much
in tic.b.e.f.g1955.age.was.sell.1973.years.book.and
五.1A,2.B,3.A,4.C,5.B,6.D,7.D,8.B,9.C,10.D,11.D,12.A,13.C,14.B,15.B。六。1.B,2.C,3.B,4.C,5.A,6.A,7.D
五题A,B,A,C,B,D,C,B,A,D,A,C,B,C
自己在百度上搜赛
可以问老师
a b a c b d
这个问题...很精辟
怎么没有答案的啊
八年级上册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖