英语读书心得七年级上册英语单词

群里免费下载视频:旺旺群: QQ群: &&&
新增功能:无级放大,缩小,自由拖动;设定开始位置、结束位置,再点连播,就能自动朗读,不用再点了,还会自动翻页呢。
  AAA电脑点读学习软件不需要联网就能使用,软件有课文点读、中文翻译,背单词、名著欣赏、词典等模块。软件收集了多部英文原着,方便同学们进行中英文对照阅读。软件是绿色软件,不需要安装,下载直接解压就可以使用。课文点读采用原版课文和录音,即指即译,即点即读。
2014年九月秋季最新修订版:PEP人教版,外研社新标准,译林版牛津等中小学英语上架了,还有安卓版哦。(欢迎洽谈批发和合作定制各地英语教材点读软件)
(小学英语,初中英语电脑版、手机平板安卓版17.88元/册,打开后选普通下载)
(付款后发正式版)
选择软件:
小学英语电脑点读版
小学英语手机平板安卓版
初中英语电脑版
小学语文数学电脑版
付款后发短信至,卡号密码会发到您预留的手机上,预留手机号务必正确。
激活方法:
将卡号和密码输入进去,然后点激活,重新启动软件就行了。
卡号密码只能在一台电脑上激活一次,注册后可以不联网不限时间长期使用,重装系统不受影响。 卡号密码字母全部大写,0是数字不是字母。
版权所有:点读网& 赣ICP备号-1地址:AAA教育软件工作室&邮政编码:331700手机:&& &QQ:&&& Email:
clickEdit.init();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&在线阅读
2012年秋学期新教材人教版七年级英语上册复习课件Units1-3(共74张PPT)
与好友分享:? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?最新人教新目标七年级上英语阅读理解20篇(1)_中华文本库
第2页/共17页
文本预览:
in his Chinese. 1. Mr. and Mrs. Brown are________. A. Chinese B. English C. America D. Americans 2. They are working ________ now. A. at school B. in China C. in America D. in Grade 3 3. Jack is________. A. a student in a Chinese school B. a girl from America C. in Class One, Grade Three D. learning English 4. Jack likes to play with________. A. his father B. his mother C. his brothers D. Chinese children 5. Jack learns the Chinese language (语言) by________. A. listening to the language B. listening to the language and speaking it C. reading books in Chinese and writing in it D. listening, speaking, reading and writing (5) 阅读理解 Dear Jim, I'm in Hangzhou now. I will spend(度过) the next three years here. I'm in No. 6 Middle School. It's a good school. The people here are very friendly. My best friend is Li Lei, and my favourite food is Dongpo pork(猪肉).
Now I'm writing to you in my bedroom. We have a new home here in China. It's different from our old home in America. Our new house is white, and the old one is red. The walls of my bedroom are blue. My mother is watering some flowers. My father is repairing a car. I'm going to do my homework. Please write back soon. Yours, Tom 1. What school is Tom in? A. No. 5 Middle School. B. No. 6 Middle School. C. No. 7 Middle School. D. No. 16 Middle School. 2. Who's Tom's best friend? A. Li Lei. B. Lucy. C. Jim. D. John. 3. What color are the walls of Tom's bedroom? A. Red. B. White. C. Blue. D. Yellow. 4. What's Tom's father doing? A. Fixing a plane. B. Watering some flowers. C. Fixing a car. D. Repairing a bike. 5. Where's Tom from? A. England. B. Australia. C. America. D. Canada. (6) 阅读理解 Some students are in Han Meimei's house. They are talking about many things. They are eating and drinking something. Han Meimei's mother is cooking for them. It's eleven o'clock. It's lunch time. They are eating. Han Meimei says, "Help yourselves(请随便吃). " Jim likes eggs. Kate likes rice. Lucy likes bread. Lily doesn't like bread. She likes bananas. They are drinking ten bottles of orange. They are having a very good time. 1. Who are in Han meimei's house? A. A student. B. Some students. C. Han Meimei. D. Jim, Kate. 2. Do you know what they are talking about? A. I don't know. B. I know. C. I want to know. D. I'm knowing. 3. Are they eating and drinking anything? A. Yes, they do. B. Yes, they are doing. C. Yes, they are. D. Yes, they does. 4._________ is cooking for them. A. Han Meimei B. Some students C. Han Meimei's mother D. Han Meimei's father 5. Lucy______. A. likes rice B. likes eggs C. likes bananas D. likes bread (7 ) 阅读理解 Her name is Mary. She comes from America. She is in China with her father and mother. She can speak a little Chinese. She studies in No. 80 Middle School in Tianjin. She is in the same school as her parents (father and mother). She is a good student. She goes to school six days a week. She likes getting up early. She doesn't like to be late. She often goe
第2页/共17页
寻找更多 ""原价:¥18.90元现价:¥15.40元
本书信息由合作网站提供,请前往以下网站购买:
  根据国家《英语课程标准》编写,符合国家标准,适应21世纪对英语人才培养的需要,具有前瞻性。以“题材-功能-结构-任务”为编写原则,努力为学习者营造语境,精心设计内容,学练结合,符合语言教学规律,具有新颖性和可操作性。以学生为中心,按学生身心发展规律与兴趣特点设计语言活动,体现素质教育的要求,具有科学性。由中英两国英语教学专家合作编写,由中英两国权威外语出版机构联合出版,质量可靠。
同类热销图书
(美)哈蒙..
外语教学与研究出..
¥55.00¥45.00
何雯雯,郑..
华东师范大学出版..
¥23.00¥16.80
邱耀德 主..
甘肃教育出版社
¥18.80¥9.20
华东师范大学出版..
¥23.00¥15.40