初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求王老师把新目标英语七年级下册Unit 1 Can you play the guitar课文+单词听力发给我一份最好是全册的,
已发给你了,请及时下载附件.望及时选为满意答案.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初中(新目标)英语同步语音听力教材【全5册合集】课文同步点读2014年最新版-初一七年级上下册,初二八年级上下册,初三九年级全册 on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app 初中(新目标)英语同步语音听力教材【全5册合集】课文同步点读2014年最新版-初一七年级上下册,初二八年级上下册,初三九年级全册 by CHEN LIDONG, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
初中(新目标)英语同步语音听力教材【全5册合集】课文同步点读2014年最新版-初一七年级上下册,初二八年级上下册,初三九年级全册
By CHEN LIDONG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
独家:九年级2014最新版秋季版新鲜出炉*包括2013最新版旧版七年级上下册,2013最新版旧版八年级上下册,九年级全册。 *同步教材字幕, 同时支持iPad、iPhone *可点读,方便操作,随身听 *可限时播放,循环播放 *新版旧版合集 *适合初中在校学生,当然其他人员也可以当做学习英语的一个好的教材工具。 *注:同步人教版初中英语(新目标)(Go for it)七年级上册 新版目录: Starter Units 1 Good morning! 2 What's this in English? 3 What color is it? Units 1 My name's Gina. 2 This is my sister. 3 Is this your pencil? 4 Where's my schoolbag? 5 Do you have a soccer ball? 6 Do you like bananas? 7 How much are these socks? 8 When is your birthday? 9 My favorite subject is science. 旧版目录 预备篇 Starter Unit 1 Good morning Starter Unit 2 What's this in English? Starter Unit 3 What color is it? Words and Expressions in Each Unit 正式篇 Unit 1 My name’s Gina. Unit 2 Is this your pencil? Unit 3 This is my sister. Unit 4 Where’s my backpack? Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball? Unit 6 Do you like bananas? Unit 7 How much are these pants? Unit 8 When is your birthday? Unit 9 Do you want to go to a movie? Unit 10 Can you play the guitar? Unit 11 What time do you go to school? Unit 12 My favorite subject is science. *注:同步人教版初中英语(新目标)(Go for it)7年级下册 新版目录: Contents 1 Can you play the guitar? 2 What time do you go to school? 3 How do you get to school? 4 Don’t eat in class. 5 Why do you 6 I’m watching TV. 7 It’s raining! 8 Is there a post office near here? 9 What does he look like? 10 I’d like some noodles. 11 How was your school trip? 12 What did you do last weekend? 旧版目录 Unit 1 Where’s your pen pal from? Unit 2 Where’s the post office? Unit 3 Why do you like koalas? Unit 4 I want to be an actor. Unit 5 I’m watching TV. Unit 6 It’s raining! Unit 7 What does he look like? Unit 8 I ’d like some noodles. Unit 9 How was your weekend? Unit 10 Where did you go on vacation? Unit 11 What do you think of game shows? Unit 12 Don’t eat in class. *注:同步人教版国中英语(新目标)(Go for it)八年级上全册 新版目录: Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation? Unit 2 How often do you exercise? Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister. Unit 4 What’s the best movie theater? Unit 5 Do you want to watch a game show? Unit 6 I’m going to study computer science. Unit 7 Will people have robots? Unit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake? Unit 9 Can you come to my party? Unit 10 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time! 旧版目录 Unit 1 How often do you exercise? Unit 2 What's the matter? Unit 3 What are you doing for vacation? Unit 4 How do you get to school? Unit 5 Can you come to my party? Unit 6 I’m more outgoing than my sisiter. Unit 8 How was your school trip? Unit 9 When was he born? Unit 10 I’m going to be a basketball player. Unit 11 Could you please clean your room? Unit 12 What’s the best radio station?限于字数限制,其他年级目录不一一罗列!
What's New in Version 1.02
新增九年级2014最新版至此,本套产品全部更新至最新教材
Screenshots
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.02Size: 593 MBLanguages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional ChineseSeller: CHEN LIDONGCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
Top In-App Purchases
初中新目標聽力同步教材全5冊合集$2.99
More by CHEN LIDONG
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.人教版新目标八年级上册英语课文听力和单词全套mp3的下载地址 ,发给我咯 我的邮箱_百度知道
人教版新目标八年级上册英语课文听力和单词全套mp3的下载地址 ,发给我咯 我的邮箱
提问者采纳
//f.com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=cad1c8d0eefb31/4a36acaf2edda3ccc9e74ea501e0./zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=7c29bc8ba706f3aa0dd4ea/4a36acaf2edda3ccc9e74ea501e0.jpg" esrc="http
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
八年级上册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 七年级上册英语听力 的文章

随机推荐