美国大学英语写作 pdf婚礼

急求一篇关于中国古代婚礼的英语作文急求一篇关于中国古代婚礼的英文文章,不要太复杂,效果要大概能读五分钟的那种,_百度作业帮
急求一篇关于中国古代婚礼的英语作文急求一篇关于中国古代婚礼的英文文章,不要太复杂,效果要大概能读五分钟的那种,
急求一篇关于中国古代婚礼的英文文章,不要太复杂,效果要大概能读五分钟的那种,
我来回答China was one of the longest history countries in the world.We have many traditional cultures.Wedding ceremony is a part of culture.Last day was the date of my classmate’s wedding that was the same class in primary school.She was the fi I got a surprise at first.And also it was the first time as myself to receive invitation.It said:” Inviting Lin and BF go to XXX…” I really found I was grown-up,not only body but also age.I am old enough to get marry now.(I also feel may be I am the last one to get marry.) If you want to enjoy a Chinese traditional wedding,you must prepare money,time and capacity for alcohol.There are many steps of wedding:Presentation of Betrothal Gifts,Send Dowry,Installation of new bed,Hair Dressing Ritual,Tea Ceremony and Home Coming Ritual.For example ,in the first step- Presentation of Betrothal Gifts,bride should pay :Money,usually ends in $9,$99 or $999 (meaning forever!),put in the Tie Box Jewelry,such as a pair of dragon-phoenix bangles Tie Box,containing lai-see,dried loongans,dried lychees,walnuts,peanuts,lotus seeds,cypress leaves,sesame,red & green beans,red dates,a pair of dragon-phoenix candles,Dried mushroom,“fat-cai”(dried black moss),dried seafood such as dried abalones,dried shrimp,dried scallops,dried squids,etc.,in combination of 4,6 or 8.Western cake coupons and Chinese cakes or cake coupons See,that is just a part of wedding,it really needs huge of $.Inviting friends and relatives to have dinner is a traditional and normal way to show public that U are doing wedding now.My classmate invited us to a Chinese restaurant.There were about 200 people to attend.And every attendances would gave a sum of $ as gift to couple.$ is not everything,but in China if U give other kinds of gift,U also had to give $ at last.Having a drink of alcohol is another way to celebrate wedding.Couple will go to every table to cheer up.There were 20 tables yesterday.Our table was the last one.So we have enough time to prepare playing tricks on bride.We put chicken’s arse,a lot of spice and soy,and lots of un-known thing into alcohol.I was sure it must be a bad drink.But at that time,the bride was drunk,so my classmate took most of this drink.I was afraid of her,but finally I thought they were couple in law,so they had duty to share happiness and woe from each other.I hope they will live to old age in conjugal bliss.英语写作婚礼_百度知道
英语写作婚礼
The dishes are so delicious that I eat too much. I show my best wishes to them. Of course her husband is handsome:00 p. They exchange their rings and vows and thank for their parents, too. I met him before. We get to the hotel at about 6:00 p. And then we enjoy the wedding feast.m., and he is so kind to me. I take part in it with my parents.. She is so beautiful today that I have never seen. My sister and her husband is waiting for the guests in front of the lobby. The ceremony starts at 7Today is my sister’s wedding.m
其他类似问题
英语写作的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁婚礼PARTY翻译
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友zy81482遇到了一个关于写作的疑惑,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
小女子年底要结婚了, 婚礼上有外籍人士参加.所以PPT都需要英语翻译.
望各位大狭顶力相住! 万分感谢了!具体翻译内容如下:
2008年年底你还在期待什么?
一场婚礼盛典!
日他们相识
日他们恋爱
婚礼盛典即将开始...
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
What will you expect at the end of 2008? (Or: What are you looking for at the the end of 2008?)
A rebounce of the stock market? (or the return of the bull market of stock?)
A plump of real estate price?
Well, nothing can be compared with the expectation of a grand ceremony of the marriage:
They got to know each other on July 9th, 2001
Fall in love on April 1st, 2005
Tied the knot on Spet 9th, 2008.
Here comes a wedding ceremoney which you have been wating for ....
—— danielsan8
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&范文英语毕业论文提纲&范文英语毕业论文提纲代写代发表+▅▉【QQ:】▆▅论文代发表包通过代写全程免费修改,不满意能退款。▉█▇▆▅本网站由上百名硕士博士代写论文,文章保证原创优质!包通过,包修改是您写论文最好的选择!hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文hxd3型电力机车论文范文英语毕业论文提纲--█▇【QQ:】▅▆范文英语毕业论文提纲▊▅国内最权威的论文代写,发表论文网站,专业代写毕业论文,代写职称论文,代写硕士论文,代写mba论文,代写博士论文!教师,医生,护士,会计,计算机,评副高级职称,正高级职称论文代发表。具有15年论文发表经验,169名教授博士指导论文写作,300多人发表论文团队,主要从事论文发表、论文写作,发表论文等服务,是目前中国最好最靠谱的论文发表网站官网。 Follow&us&on&Twitter&
金融论文提纲怎么写 Company&can& &help&your&&busness&grow.&Lorem&Ipsum&as&their&default&model&text&,&and&a&search&for&'lorem&ipsum'&will&uncover&many&web&sites&still&in&their&infancy&.& Company&can& &help&your&&busness&grow.&Lorem&Ipsum&as&their&default&model&text&,&and&a&search&for&'lorem&ipsum'&will&uncover&many&web&sites&still&in&their&infancy&.&-&&-&Company&can& &help&your&&busness&grow.&Lorem&Ipsum&as&their&default&model&text&,&and&a&search&for&'lorem&ipsum'&will&uncover&many&web&sites&still&in&their&infancy&.& Collect&from& h&Lorem&Ipsum&passages&,&&and&more&recently&with&desktop&publishing&software&like&Aldus&PageMaker&including&versions&of&Lorem&Ipsum.&&Why&do&we&use&it?&&-|qT9v8K||Kn97wUa||doHQAn||IEGiaet||5y0xZl||AyiyyVk||XmM|- -&&
范文英语毕业论文提纲代写代发表▅█+【QQ:69436787】▊▇▉█▇▆▅本网站由上百名硕士博士代写论文,文章保证原创优质!包通过,包修改是您写论文最好的选择!硕士论文研究内容优秀论文荣誉证书论文拟采用的研究方法思想汇报范文2015.7会展奖励旅游的论文生活污水处理论文万方医学网怎么用文科论文常用方法如下写历史小论文列提纲广西会计杂志电力电缆技师论文美发行业的毕业论文美发管理系统毕业论文优秀论文证书内容开题申请表范文英语毕业论文提纲-▉▆QQ:69436787】█▆范文英语毕业论文提纲▊▇国内最权威的论文代写,核心期刊发表论文网站,专业代写毕业论文,代写职称论文,代写硕士论文,代写mba论文,代写博士论文!教师,教育,医生,医学,护士,护理,会计,计算机,评副高级职称,正高级职称论文代发表。具有15年论文发表经验,169名教授博士指导论文写作,300多人发表论文团队,主要从事省级国家级南大北大核心论文发表、毕业论文代笔,职称论文帮写晋级等服务,是目前中国最好最靠谱的论文发表网站官网,论文投稿,期刊征稿,约稿组稿中!&
文章标题格式
有关道德的论文范文
研究性学习课题论文
可是现在,忽然冒出一个聂赫留朵夫,一个在彼得堡交游广阔的辩护人,这个案子可能作为一个暴行提到皇帝面前,或者刊登在外国报纸上,因此他当机立断,作了一个出人意外的决定。&......&范文英语毕业论文提纲“可是怎么能用宗教的名义来破坏善的最基本要求,弄得人家妻离子散呢?……”&......&“这个案子我知道。我一看到那些人的名字,就想起这个不幸的案子,”他拿起状子向聂赫留朵夫一晃,说。“这件事您提醒了我,我很感谢。这是省当局做得过分了……”聂赫留朵夫不作声,嫌恶地瞅着这张没有血色、毫无表情象假面具一样的脸。“我这就下命令撤销决定,把他们送回原籍。”&......&范文英语毕业论文提纲“是啊,要不是您出了力,她会完全给毁了的,”姨妈说。&......&范文英语毕业论文提纲“为什么不用提,我偏要讲,”丽达说,已经收起笑容,但脸色还是通红,她不再撩头发,却把一绺头发缠在手指上,不住地往四下里张望。&......&&“那我就不用把这状子递上去了?”聂赫留朵夫问。&...... 范文英语毕业论文提纲我要放弃财产,这样又好不好呢?”他问着自己。&......&事后聂赫留朵夫多次想到同她的谈话,感到很羞愧。他想到她那些与其说是虚伪的不如说是有意迎合他的话,还有当他讲到监狱里的种种惨状和乡村的印象时,她那副悲天悯人的脸相。&......&范文英语毕业论文提纲“中了催眠术?”鲍加狄廖夫重复着他的话,呵呵大笑。&......&范文英语毕业论文提纲今天是他在彼得堡逗留的最后一天。他一早就到瓦西里耶夫岛去看望舒斯托娃。&......&&-&h&Lorem&Ipsum&passages&,&&and&more&recently&with&desktop&publishing&software&like&Aldus&PageMaker&including&versions&of&Lorem&Ipsum.&&Why&do&we&use&it?& h&Lorem&Ipsum&passages&,&&and&more&recently&with&desktop&publishing&software&like&Aldus&PageMaker&including&versions&of&Lorem&Ipsum.&&Why&do&we&use&it?& h&日&Integer&mauris&.&Cras&iaculis&viverra&dolorqw&.&Nulla&suscipit&.&Proin&eu&sapien&ac&sem&fermentum&sollicitudin.&&-&|--&范文英语毕业论文提纲&&- 日&Integer&mauris&.&Cras&iaculis&viverra&dolorqw&.&Nulla&suscipit&.&Proin&eu&sapien&ac&sem&fermentum&sollicitudin.&日&Integer&mauris&.&Cras&iaculis&viverra&dolorqw&.&Nulla&suscipit&.&Proin&eu&sapien&ac&sem&fermentum&sollicitudin.& h&Fusce&vehicula&dignissim&ligula&范文英语毕业论文提纲.&&Vestibulum&sit&amet&neque&eu&neque&suscipit&consequat&quis&vel&risus&.&Vestibulum&vehicula&purus&nec&dui&accumsan&fermentum&.&Suspendisse&potenti&.&Ut&dapibus&est&id&odio&pretium&blandit&in&eget&leo&.&&Aliquam&erat&volutpat&.&Curabitur&blandit&odio&eget&odio&eleifend&vel&mattis&augue&convallis&.&Praesent&fringilla&范文英语毕业论文提纲,&eros&et&tristique&tempus&,&libero&metus&porttitor&velit&,&at&ultrices&eros&dolor&placerat&nunc&.&Fusce&ac&egestas&ante.&Sed&congue,&dui&vel&tristique&mollis.Morbi&eget&sem.&Nam&mollis.&Donec&sed&velit&ut&tellus&fermentum.Sed&congue,&dui&vel&tristique&mollis.Morbi&eget&sem.&Nam&mollis.&Donec&sed&velit&ut&tellus&fermentum.&
4月14日 08:39您现在的位置: >
> && 正文内容
考研英语作文《写作160篇》之“豪华婚礼”读者练习
10:00:40 编辑:考研1号
我很喜欢这篇文章!
点击此处,即可下载附件:
这是考研1号的作文修改活动的话题作文。摘录部分考生的修改后的作文痕迹。通过这个平台分享给广大的考生,让各位考生能够在阅读研友的作文基础之上更清楚地认识自己的写作水平。以及能够从中吸取到更多其它考研人的写作优势,也可以因此辨识自己在写作中的不足之处。能够更好地学习和进步!
As is vividly dipicted(depicted)in the cartoon above,a new couple is holding a big wedding when they are married (去掉). However the wedding is depending on their families&s support which makes them in debt . Clearly,the new couple&s happiness relies on their parents&pain .
There are many reasons for this phenomenon. To begin with,with the rapid(rapidly)growing price of house,it is difficult to buy a house in the center of city . Therefore,the new couple who wants to marry have (has) to borrow a large mount of money from relatives and banks . Futhermore (Furthermore),although the economy is developing rapidly,the salary is not improved obviously . Last but not least,nowadays,there are more and more people growing with their parents&support,thus they are lack (lack只有动词和名词词性,没有形容词词性,去掉are )of independence .
To solve the problem,I think two major measures should be made (took) . On one hand,the government should make some relative laws and regislation(regulations ) to hold the house price stable . On the other hand,the individuals should strength (strengthen) their ability to live independent (independently) without (加their) parents& help . It also makes them be close to success.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
文章基本完成了题目所规定的内容,包含基本的内容要点,有个别语法错误,但不影响理解。需注意:
1. 文章中有少量语法错误:①副词的用法未掌握,如the rapid(rapidly)growing以及live independent (independently);②词语的词性未掌握,如should strength (strengthen)以及they are lack;③主谓不一致。作者需加强相关的语法基础。
2. 文章中有一些单词拼写错误,需加强自己的单词记忆。
总之,对比作者这篇文章和上一篇&健康意识&一文,发现两篇文章所犯的错误类似,且两篇文章的谋篇方式相同。因此作者需认真对待这些错误,努力改正。其实作者的语法基础不是很差,需注意细心,写完后也应多检查。
作者可以在文章&语法结构、句式和词汇的丰富&方面下功夫,把一些简单的词汇替换为高级词汇,并变换句式,使用一些诸如倒装句、独立结构、插入语、无灵主语等好的表达方式,适当使用几个长句,使自己的文章更上一个台阶。
有付出就有收获。加油,祝你考研成功!
参考分数(满分20分):11
经典考研英语参考书籍最便利购买处――考研1号英语图书
《考研真相》《写作160篇》《阅读基础90篇》――订购考研1号英语(一)三件套
定价:160.40元
《考研圣经》《写作宝中宝》《阅读基础90篇》――订购考研1号英语(二)三件套
定价:138.40元
《非常词汇》――系统筛选真题外刊原句,900句贯通大纲词汇
定价:36.80元
《考研真相》――第一本专为基础薄弱者编著的考研英语(一)真题书
定价:61.80元
《阅读基础90篇》――第一本专为基础薄弱者编著的考研英语阅读书