class3 was first during whichthe sport meet(同义句转换)

阅读下列各小题,根据括号内的汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。小题1:She ____________ ( 经历 ) a lot of sufferings during the Second World War. (go)小题2: It was the first time in a year and a half that I_____________(看见夜晚) face to face. (see )小题3:Ann lived in Amsterdam in the Netherlands during World War II. __________ (她的家人也是这样 ). (So)小题4:This is the film _______________
( 基于)a true story. (base)小题5:His childhood experiences
_________________ ( 起重要作用) in shaping his character.
(play)小题6:Ever since middle school, Xiao Dan _____________ ( 梦想成为 ) a famous film star just like Gongli. (dream )小题7: It was in the U.S.A ________________ ( 他们首次见面) and fell in love with each other.
(meet)小题8:My cousin is now in Iraq and has not given us a call till now. We _____________ (担心). (concern) his safety.小题9:As a middle school student in a key school, you should know _________ (如何利用 )your spare time.(make )小题10:During the terrible earthquake in Tangshan, the number of people _____________( 伤亡 ) reached more than 400,000. (who) - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读下列各小题,根据括号内的汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。小题1:She ____________ ( 经历 ) a lot of sufferings during the Second World War. (go)小题2: It was the first time in a year and a half that I_____________(看见夜晚) face to face. (see )小题3:Ann lived in Amsterdam in the Netherlands during World War II. __________ (她的家人也是这样 ). (So)小题4:This is the film _______________
(play)小题6:Ever since middle school, Xiao Dan _____________ ( 梦想成为 ) a famous film star just like Gongli. (dream )小题7: It was in the U.S.A ________________ ( 他们首次见面) and fell in love with each other.
(meet)小题8:My cousin is now in Iraq and has not given us a call till now. We _____________ (担心). (concern) his safety.小题9:As a middle school student in a key school, you should know _________ (如何利用 )your spare time.(make )小题10:During the terrible earthquake in Tangshan, the number of people _____________( 伤亡 ) reached more than 400,000. (who)阅读下列各小题,根据括号内的汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。小题1:She ____________ ( 经历 ) a lot of sufferings during the Second World War. (go)小题2: It was the first time in a year and a half that I_____________(看见夜晚) face to face. (see )小题3:Ann lived in Amsterdam in the Netherlands during World War II. __________ (她的家人也是这样 ). (So)小题4:This is the film _______________
(meet)小题8:My cousin is now in Iraq and has not given us a call till now. We _____________ (担心). (concern) his safety.小题9:As a middle school student in a key school, you should know _________ (如何利用 )your spare time.(make )小题10:During the terrible earthquake in Tangshan, the number of people _____________( 伤亡 ) reached more than 400,000. (who)科目:最佳答案小题1:went through小题1:had seen the night小题1:So did his family小题1:(which/that is ) based on小题1:played an important part/role in小题1:has dreamed of/about becoming或: has been dreaming of/ about becoming小题1:that they first met / that they met for the first time小题1:are concerned about小题1:how to make use of小题1:who were/ got killed or injured解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
不是苦恼太多
  而是我们的胸怀不够开阔
  不是幸福太少
  而是我们还不懂得生活
  忧愁时,就写一首诗
  快乐时,就唱一支歌
  无论天上掉下来的是什么
  生命总是美丽的 QQ:
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(1987)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
在LOFTER的更多文章
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_084069',
blogTitle:'英语同义句转换',
blogAbstract:'& \r\n一 同义词互相转换\r\n1 alone=by oneself\r\nWe finished the work alone./by ourselves.\r\n2 actually=in fact\r\nActually, this question is very easy./ In fact, this question is very easy.\r\n3 also=too=as well\r\nHe’s also a member of us./He’s',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:1,
publishTime:3,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'My email: \n\n不是苦恼太多\n  而是我们的胸怀不够开阔\n  不是幸福太少\n  而是我们还不懂得生活\n  忧愁时,就写一首诗\n  快乐时,就唱一支歌\n  无论天上掉下来的是什么\n  生命总是美丽的 QQ: ',
hmcon:'1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
同义句转换:1 A:Would you please give me some advice?B:____ _____ ______ you could give me some advice .2 A:He was late for class because he missed the bus.B:He missed the bus _______ _______ ______ he was late for class.3 The police __________________(对危险驾驶采取了强硬的措施).(补全句子)
1 A:Would you please give me some advice?B:I wish that you could give me some advice.你要是给我提点建议就好了.解析:原句用委婉的虚拟语气 Would you please 表示说话人的愿望,而且同义句转换的后半段的谓语动词 could give 也是虚拟,因此主句应该用表示愿望的 I wish that(但愿).2 A:He was late for class because he missed the bus.B:He missed the by reason that (或 in respect that)he was late for class.解析:he was late for class 是一个完整的句子,必须用引导从句的连词 that,能够构成表示因为的短语很多,如:复合介词短语:as the result of,because of,by reason of,by right of,for reason of,on account of,on the grounds of,owing to,due to,on a score of,复合连词:now that,for the fact that,for the reasons that,by reason that,in respect that 其中只有 by reason that,in respect that 能够满足要求条件3.提供两种翻译1) The police have taken measures to/against dangerous driving with a strong hand.2) The police have taken sturdy/strong measures to/against dangerous driving.注释:1)police 是集合名词,要视为复数;2)采取措施 take measures,措施不是单独的一项,用复数; 3)以强硬手段用方式状语翻译:with a strong hand / with a strong arm 或者用形容词 sturdy,strong,uncompromising 或 hard boiled measures 等作定语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 Iwonder whether我想要知道你是否能给我一些建议。2for this reason,因此,所以的意思3 took tough measure for dangerous driving
I hope that我希望你能给我写建议as a result他错过了巴士,导致他迟到了。takes tough measures against reckless driving.
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Class 3 was first during the sports meet ( 同义句转化)Class 3(
)during the sports meet用、
be the first to do
行不行呀、
可是只有三个空格
won the first
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Class 3 was on top during the sports meet.
was the winner看行不行
扫描下载二维码仁爱英语八年级上Unit1Topic3The school sports meet iscoming导学案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
仁爱英语八年级上Unit1Topic3The school sports meet iscoming导学案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 during to 的文章