高中高考英语短文改错真题 悬赏

高一英语短文改错题_百度知道
高一英语短文改错题
m real sorry I can&#39,可以增加,若全正确,共10处错误Thank you very much for invite me to your birthday party in Saturday morning,我会追70分的. They were very old and unluckily they are not in a d like to come and I have to go to my hometown to see my grandparents,请详细的一一指明并加以改正.My mother said
we will stay at my grandparents' the whole weekend. Here I wish you a lot fun on your birthday and much happy returns of the day. So I&#39.谁能够准确的改错. I hope you will understand all this,删除或修改.I&#39. My mother has already made a telephone call to them and promised visit them with me this Saturday
提问者采纳
So I't attend your party. Here I wish you a lot (of) fun on your birthday and much happy returns of the day. My mother has already made a telephone call to them and promised(加to) visit them with me this Saturday . They (were-are) very old and unluckily they are not in(去掉 a )m (real——really) sorry I can&#39.I&#39. I hope you will understand all (this-these);d like to come (and_but) I have to go to my hometown to see my grandparents.My mother said
we (will-would) stay at my grandparents&#39Thank you very much for (invite-inviting) me to your birthday party (in-on) Saturday morning
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I hope you will understand all (these). Here I wish you a lot fun on your birthday and (many) happy returns of the day!更正楼上最后一处改错. My mother said
we (would) stay at my grandparents&#39. I'd like to come (but) I have to go to my hometown to see my grandparents,共十处错误. My mother has already made a telephone call to them and promised (加入to) visit them with me this St attend your party。
Thank you very much for (inviting) me to your birthday party (on) Saturday morning. So I'm (really) sorry I can&#39. They (are) very old and unluckily they are not in (去掉a)
the whole weekend改正在括号处标明
参考资料:
英语牛人团
短文改错的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中英语短文改错.ppt[原创]-人教版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
高中英语短文改错.ppt[原创]-人教版
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:348.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢高中英语短文改错80篇&&人教版
下载地址::
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
短文改错练习(1)RowenaandBillyWrangleraremodelhighschoolstudents.Theystudyhard.Theydoextremewellon76._______________achievementtests.Andnextyear,Rowenawillattending77._______________HarvardUniversity.Billy,heryoungerbrother,hoetogo78._______________toCornell.ThatmakesRowenaandBillydifferentfrom79._______________moststudentsisthattheydon’tgotoschool.Infact,80._______________they'veneverbeentoschool.Sinceakindergarten,they81._______________havestudiedathome.NeitherRowenaorBillyfeelsasif82._______________theyhavemissedoutonnothingbybeingtaughtathome.83._______________Asmanyofthemorethanonemillionpeoplewhoreceive84._______________homeschoolingintheUnitedStates,theyfeelifthey85._______________havegottenagoodeducation.短文改错练习(2)Didyouenjoyyourselfyesterday?Isupposeyoudo.ButI’d76._______________liketotellyouwhatabaddayIhadyesterday.Nothing77._______________justwentwrong.Onthemorning,myalarmclockdidn’tring,78._______________sinceIwokeupanhourlate.IwasinsuchahurrythatIburntmy79._______________handwhenIwascookingthebreakfast.ThenIranoutofthehouse80._______________tocatchthe8:30buses.ThisisthebusIusuallytake.But,you81._______________maylaugh,Imisseditofcourse.Iamveryunhappy,andscared82._______________aswellbecauseteacherhatesthestudentscominglatetoschool.83._______________SoIranthreemilestoschoolonlytodiscoverthatnobody84._______________wasthere.Theschoolwasquietbutpeaceful.Ourclassroomwas85._______________locked.Irealizedthatmoment:ItwasSunday.短文改错练习(3)Getagoodeducationismoreimportanttodaythan76._______________everbefore.InCanadamostlychildrenattendpublic77._______________schools.Publicschoolsaremainlyfoundbygovernments78._______________throughtaxincome.StudentsinCanadataughtin79._______________EnglishandinFrench.TherestsofCanadianchildren80._______________attendprivateschools,thataresupportedmainlybyfees81._______________payingbyparents.Bylaw,thechildrenmustattend82._______________theschoolfromage5to16.Thereareseveraldifferent83._______________levelsintheCanadianeducationsystem.Thefirstwas84._______________calledElementarySchools,whichincludekindergartens85._______________throughgrade7or8.短文改错练习(4)Yesterdaywewenttoplanttreesonthehillnearto76.ourschool.Theboysweremadedigpits(坑).The77.girlsweretoldtoplanttheyoungtreesintothepits.78.Allofusworkedveryhardly.Soonwewereallwet79.withsweat.Aftertheyoungtreesplanted,we80.begantowaterit.Thewaterwasatthefootof81.thehill.Butwestoodinlinetopasspails(桶)82.ofwaterfromonetootheruptothehill.83.Wedidnotfinishwaterthetreesuntilit84.wasdark.Thoughweweretired,wefeelveryhappy.85短文改错练习(5)AfewmonthsafterreturningtheUSfromGermany,Itook76._______________partinacollegecourseinFrench.SinceIhavelearnedto77._______________speakGermangoodinGermany,Ithoughtthatitmightbe78._______________interestedtobeginstudyinganotherlanguage.Atthefirst79._______________class,theteacheraskedustodoapronunciationexercise,80._______________inwhichhewouldsayonewordortwoinFrench,andeach81._______________studentwoulddotheirbesttocopy.Whenhegottome,he82._______________kepthavingmetosaymorewords,andIfinallyaskedhim83._______________why.“Ifinditgreatfuns.It’sthefirsttimeI’veheardan84._______________AmericanspeakFrenchwithaGermanaccent.”heexplainedit.85._______________短文改错练习(6)Itwasfineyesterday.Thesunwasshininginthesky.Iwentboatingbymyself.Ididn’ttakemany76._______________friendswithmebecauseIwantedtorowalone.77._______________Ihiredaboatandrowedslowlytothecenteroflake.78._______________Afreshbreezewasblowing,fishwasswimmingandbirds79._______________weresinging.WhenIreachedthecenter,Itookupthe80._______________paddles(桨)andliedownintheboat.Withthebluesky81._______________overmeorgreenwateraroundmeIwasextremely82._______________relaxed.OverabouttwohourspassedinthiswaybeforeI83._______________knewthem.Icamebackhomeverylate.Ididn’tfeel84._______________tiringatall,forIhadreallyhadagoodtime.85._______________短文改错练习(7)Iwasanxiouslyexpectedyourletter,andatlast76._______________ithasreachedtome.Iamverygladtoknowthat77_______________everyoneathomeisenjoyinggoodhealthasusually.78_______________Thingsherearesamenowastheywerebefore.The79_______________finalexaminationwilltakeplaceinnextweek.So80_______________Iamnowbusypreparingformylessons.It’snice81_______________tothinkthatthesummervacationiscoming82_______________near.Ican’tsaymuchIwanttoseeyouallagain.83_______________Iamlookingforwardtospendsummerdayswithyou.84_______________GivemylovetoFather,Motherandanyoneathome.85_______________短文改错练习(8)Oneafternoon,whenIwasonmywayhome,thesky76._______________changedsuddenly.Darkcloudsweregathered.Ibegan77._______________tofeelworriedbecauseIdidn’thavebotharaincoat78._______________orumbrellaaboutme.Itsoonstartedtorain.79._______________JustasIwashurryinghome,Iheardofsomeonecalling80._______________mefrombehind.Iturnedtohavealookandfindthat81._______________hewasLiuWei,agoodneighbourofmine.He82._______________offeredtosharehisumbrellawithme.Wewalkedall83._______________thewayshome.WithoutLiuWei’shelp,Iwouldhave84._______________gotwettotheskin.HowmuchthankfulIwasforhishelp!85._______________短文改错练习(9)Iworriedaboutthemissedbagalltheevening.76._______________ItriedtorememberexactwhatIhaddonefromthe77._______________timeIleftthestoreuntilatthetimeIgothome.I78._______________rememberedwhetherIhadlookedatthebagwhileI79._______________washavinglunch.SoImusthaveitwhenIleftthe80._______________store.Irememberedshowingittoafriendonthebus.81._______________ButIhadthebagthen.Icamedirectlyfromthebus82._______________tomyhouse,andImusthaveforgottenitonthebus.I83._______________wasinhurrytogetoffandforgottocheckthepackages84._______________lyingonthefloor.Ishouldbemuchcarefulnexttime.85._______________短文改错练习(10)Akindoflittlecarmaysomedaytakeplaceoftoday’sbig76._______________ones.Ifpeopledrivesuchcarsinthefuture,therewouldbe77._______________lesspollutioninthereair.Therewillbemorespacesfor78._______________parkingcarsincities.Thestreetswillbelesscrowd.And79._______________drivingwillbesaferastheselittlecarscangoonly65km80._______________perhour.Thefuturecarswillbefineforgettingroundacity,sotheywillnotbeusefulforlongtrips.Littlecars81._______________willgo200km,beforeneedingtostopmoregas.Ifbigcars82._______________arestillusedalongwiththesmallones,twosetsofroadsthatwillbeneededinthefuture.Someroadswillbeused83._______________forthebigfastcarsandanotherroadswillbeneededfor84._______________theslowsmallones.Itissaidthatthirdsuchlittlecars85._______________fitinthespacenowneededforonecartheusualsize.短文改错练习(11)DearBob,ImustsaythatIdoagreewithyou.Thoughyoufind76._______________something,butitdoesn’tmeanitbelongstoyou.Ifyou77._______________canfindwhoitbelongsto,youshouldtrytoreturnback78._______________it.I’msureyouwouldwantsomeonetodosamefor79._______________you.OnceIfoundabeautifulpicture.Iwantedtokeep80._______________it.ThenIrememberedseeonejustlikeitinanoffice.81._______________Iwenttotheofficeandfoundthepersontowhoit82._______________belonged.Theladywasveryhappytogetbackand83._______________gavemedeliciousapples.Soyousee,Bob,Igettwo84._______________rewards:oneIcouldeatandanotherIcouldkeepin85._______________myheart.Yours,LiMing短文改错练习(12)MrZhangisoversixtyyearsold.Hehasretired(退休).Heisoneofmyrespectedteachers.Heteachesus76._______________chemistrywhenwewereinseniorGradeOne.Hewasold,andhe77._______________taughtusgood.Hetriedhisbesttomakehisclasseslively.78._______________MrZhangusuallymadegoodpreparationsforthelessonandwasstrict79._______________tous,too.Wheneverwemademistakesinourhomework.80._______________hewouldaskustocorrectthem.Atthattime,Iwasusedtobe81._______________poorlyinchemistry.MrZhangoftenhelpedmewithmystudies82._______________verypatiently.Withhishelp,Ihadmaderapidprogressand83._______________caughtwiththeclass.Heisalwaysverykindtoeverystudent.84._______________Asanexperiencedteacher,heisrespectedandlovedbyall85._______________thestudents.短文改错练习(13)Ican’tswimbecauseIhaveastrongfearofwater.Lookbackatmychildhoodexperience,Ithink76._______________thatthreereasonmightexplainthefear.Thefirst77._______________reasonisthatIwasnotallowedtogonearthewater78._______________whenIwasachild,formymotherhadunreasonable79._______________fearofit.So,evenasachildIwastaughtseethe80._______________waterassomethingdanger.Second,myeyes81._______________becamebadoneswhenIwasfive.IfItookoffmy82._______________glassesinthewater,Icouldn’tseeanything,butthis83._______________increasedmyfear.Theworstpartofyourexperience84._______________isthatasachildIoftenseeaneighbordrowned.Since85._______________thenIhavebeenmorefrightened.短文改错练习(14)Mostpeoplewhoareambitiousandwanttoachievesomethingliveonstress.Theyneedthem.Iliketouse76._______________examplefromtheanimalworldbecausethereisabiological77._______________basisforwhatIsay.Ifyoutakeaturtleandforceittorunwithas78._______________fastasarace-horse,youshouldkillit.Soit’suselesstosay79._______________toaturtletypehumanwhathemustachievethisbecausehis80._______________fatherwasfamousandhisgrandfatherwassuccessful.Youcan’t81._______________makerace-horseoutofaturtle.Butthereverseisalsotrue.Ifyou82._______________aretherace-horsetype,asmoreefficientbusinessmenandpoliticians83._______________are,youhavetheurgetodomanythingsandtoexpressyou.If84._______________youtoldnottodoanything,youareunderterribledistress.85._______________短文改错练习(15)Haveyoueverheardfromthesaying:Allworkandnoplay76._______________makeJackadullboy?Whatthismeansisthatifyoustudy77._______________allthetimesyouwillbecomeaboringperson.Youmust78._______________gooutandhavingfunwithyourfriends,otherwiseyouwill79._______________losehim.Noonewantstobefriendswithsomeonewhoonly80._______________talksaboutworkandstudy.81._______________Perhapsyouhaveaconfidenceproblem.Pleasetryremember82._______________whattheworkyoudoisforyourselfbutnooneelse.You83._______________donothavetocompetewithyourclassmates.Noonecould84._______________behappierinstudyingsevendaysandsevennightsinaweek.85._______________短文改错练习(16)DeareAbby,Howareyou?TodayI’vegotawonderfulnewstotellyou.76._______________IhaveofferedascholarshipatauniversityinAustraliaformy77._______________furthereducation.Onehundredandtwentystudentstookexam78._______________forit,butonlyafewwaschosenandIwasoneofthem.However,79._______________myparentsarenothappyaboutit.Theyarestrongagainstme80._______________goingthere.Theysayitistoofarawaythattheywillnotseeme81._______________forawholeyearandtheyareafraidofIwillfeellonely.They82._______________can'timagineagirlsoyounglivealone.Theyadvisemetostudy83._______________inthecapitalinstead.ThenI’llbeabletocontinuelivingwith84._______________them.HowcanIpersuadethemtoacceptthefactIhavegrownup?85._______________BestWishesJane短文改错练习(17)Iusedtolovescienceclass―allofthem―76._______________biology,chemistry,geographyorphysics.IthinkI77._______________likedthoseclassesbecauseIfeltthatithelpedme78._______________understandwhattheworldworks.Forexample,79._______________whenIwasachild,therainwasamystery.Inone80._______________class,Ilearnedwhyitrained.Ithinkscienceclasses81._______________clearupmysteries.Butthenthereisalwaysmore82._______________mysterieslookinto.Whatwasmyleastfavoriteclass?83._______________Thatwasmath.Afterlearnthebasicsofthesubject,84._______________Nothingelseseemedverypracticallytome.Inever85._______________sawhowIcoulduseitinmydailylife.短文改错练习(18)SomeAmericansjudgesuccessonthelength76._______________ofhisvacations.Themanwhogetsamonth’s77._______________vacationeachyearconsiderhimselfmoresuccessful78._______________thanthemangetstwoweeks.Manypeoplewant79._______________tobeteachersbecauseitisteacherswhocan80._______________getthree-monthvacationeveryyear.Somecollege81._______________teacherswhoteachthethreeclassesconsider82._______________themselveslesssuccessfulthanthatwhoteach83._______________onlyoneortwo,ornoneinall.Inshort,theless84._______________workAmericansdo,thelesssuccessfulthey85._______________considerthemselves.短文改错练习(19)Asisknown,thatisinterestingtoteachchildrento76._______________swimwhiletheyarestillbabies.Mostthelargetownsin77._______________FloridaandCaliforniahavealreadyrunparticularlylessonsfor78._______________babies.TheideahasquicklyspreadtoEuropefromwhere,79._______________inseveralcountries,specialcoursesarenowofferedto80._______________thechildrenwhoarefrom7to24monthold.81._______________Thefirststepistohavechildgetridoffearof82._______________water.Next,heisteachingtofloatinwater.Oncehe83._______________candothatnaturallyandcanswimwithfear,thechildcan84._______________masterthetechniqueandpushhimforwardthroughthewater.85._______________短文改错练习(20)DearMr.GreenIworkintheFriendshipShoponZhongshanRoad76._______________whereyouhaveoftencometobuythings.Theotherday77._______________ifyouboughtavaseatourshopwithyourwife,Imade78._______________themistakeabouttheprice.Youlookedattwodifferent79._______________priceofthesamevase,onecosting30yuanandtheother80._______________21yuan.Youtookthe21yuanonesoIaccepted3081._______________yuanfromyou.Ifoundmymistakeonlyafteryouand82._______________yourwifehaveleft.Willyoupleasecometoourshopto83._______________getinyourchangeortoreturnyourvaseandgeta3084._______________yuanoneinstead?Iapologizeyouforit.85._______________I’mlookingforwardtoyourcomingearlier.Yourstruly,WangHua短文改错练习(21)Inmanywesterncountriesheavyindustryishighdeveloped76._______________Thedifferencebetweenheavyandlightindustryarebasedon77._______________thenatureofthegoodsproduced.Heavyindustryproduce78._______________mac...
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!高中英语短文改错大全(带答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
高中英语短文改错大全(带答案)