葡语 求短篇小说自我介绍 求改文法

谁帮我修改一下英文自我介绍?这是我写的一篇英文自我介绍,总觉得有些语病,但不知道怎么改,谁能帮我看一下?Good morning,my dear teachers.I’m very glad to be here,so first of all,I will thank all of you to give_百度作业帮
谁帮我修改一下英文自我介绍?这是我写的一篇英文自我介绍,总觉得有些语病,但不知道怎么改,谁能帮我看一下?Good morning,my dear teachers.I’m very glad to be here,so first of all,I will thank all of you to give
谁帮我修改一下英文自我介绍?这是我写的一篇英文自我介绍,总觉得有些语病,但不知道怎么改,谁能帮我看一下?Good morning,my dear teachers.I’m very glad to be here,so first of all,I will thank all of you to give me this chance!My name is ...I’m 17 years old.I'm a carefree and easy-going girl.I come from … ,a very beautiful city.My last period of middle school life will be finish in Nomber …senior middle school in June,2008.And now ,I’m trying my best for obtaining a key to ………university.I’m a hard working student especially learn the subjects I am interested in.I will try my best to finish them no matter how difficult it is.Well,in my spare time,I like reading and music,and also English is my favourate.But I know my English is not good enough,I will continue studying.This is me.I hope that you can like me.Thank you for your listening!
Good morning,my dear teachers and felow students.I’m very glad to be here.So first of all,I thank all of you for giving me this chance!My name is xxx,I’m 17 years old.I'm a carefree and easy-going girl.I come from … ,a very beautiful city.My middle school life will be finished in November …senior middle school will begin in June,2008.And now ,I’m trying my best for obtaining a key to ………university.I’m a hard-working student.I try my best to finish all my subjects no matter how difficult they are.And in my spare time,I like reading novels and listening tomusic,and of course,studying English is my favourate.Though my English is not good enough,I will carry on studying it.I hope you would like me.Thank you all for listening!
给你一篇例文:
I was born in a small village of Shan Dong Province on April 4th, 1968. When I was young, my family was very poor, so I had to work to earn money to help my parents after class when I wa...葡萄牙语综合辅导 :葡萄牙语自我介绍 - 中华考试网()
&&当前位置: >
> 文章内容
葡萄牙语综合辅导 :葡萄牙语自我介绍中华考试网()&&【
】&&[ 日 ]
Portuguese
Pronunciation/Notes
My name is…
Chamo-me…
Shamu-me… – lit. “I call myself…”
O meu nome é…
oo mayu nome eh – lit. “the my name is…”
What is your name?
Como se-chama?
Komu se-shama? – lit. "How do you call yourself?"
Qual é o seu nome?
Kwal eh oo sayu nome? – lit. “What is the your name?”
Eshte eh… (when introducing a male)
Eshta eh… (when introducing a female)
my husband
o meu marido
oo mayu mareedu – lit. “the my husband”
a minha esposa
a minya eshpoza – lit. “the my spouse”
a minha mulher
a minya mulyair – lit. “the my woman” – ‘mulher’ is usually used to refer to your own wife, whereas ‘esposa’ can be used for your own, or someone elses wife.
my boyfriend
o meu namorado
oo mayu namorahdu – lit. “the my boyfriend”
my girlfriend
a minha namorada
a minya namorahda – lit. “the my girlfriend” – when used by a male referring to his female partner
a minha amiga
a minya ameega – lit. “the my friend” – when used by a female referring to a female friend
oom[ng] ameegu – a male friend
oom[ng]a ameega – a female friend
Do you speak English?
Fala Inglês?
Fahla Ingle[a]ysh? – Although the ‘ê’ sometimes sounds more open (‘ay’), the circumflex still denotes that it should be a close pronunciation. Listen carefully to a native speaker – the sound is like a cross between the ‘ea’ of ‘ear’ and the ‘ai’ of ‘air’. The same is true of the words ‘Inglesa’; ‘Português’; and ‘Portuguesa’.
I am learning to speak Portuguese
Eu aprendo a falar Português
Ayoo aprendu a falar Portooge[a]ysh
I am English
Sou Inglês
Soh Ingle[a]ysh – only said by males
Sou Inglesa
Soh Ingle[a]yza – only said by females
I am Portuguese
Sou Português
Soh Portooge[a]ysh – only said by males
Sou Portuguesa
Soh Portooge[a]yza – only said by females
I am from England
Sou da Inglaterra
Soh da Inglaterrrra – lit. “I am from the England”
I am from Portugal
Sou de Portugal
Soh de Portugal – they don’t say ‘from the Portugal’ (like they do with England), just ‘from Portugal’ (like we do). Most other countries of the world require ‘from the’ (‘do’ or ‘da’ depending on the gender of the country – see section on nouns below)
Where are you from?
De onde é?
Di-yondi-yeh?
in England
na Inglaterra
na Inglaterrrra – lit. “in the England”
in Portugal
em Portugal
aym[ng] Portugal
I am from London
Sou de Londres
Soh de Londresh
Deshculpe!
I am sorry
Lamentu – lit. “I lament”.
Pe&o desculpas
Pessu Deshculpash – lit. “I ask for excuses”.
Com licen&a
Com[ng] lissensa – lit. “with permission”.
I don't understand
n&o entendo
now[ng] entendu – lit. “not I understand”.
entow[ng] – lit. “then”, but used frequently in places where English would say 'so', or 'right then'.
you (singlular)
vosseh – A formal way of addressing someone (in Brazil they use você informally as well).
oo senyor – lit. “the gentleman”
a senyora – lit. “the lady” Note, the Portuguese generally speak more formally than the English, so although referring to someone as 'the lady' or 'the gentleman' would sound rather pompous to us, it is quite common in Portuguese. Senhor/Senhora can also mean sir/madam, Mr/Mrs (‘Miss’ would be ‘a menina’, or ‘Senhorita’), or Lord/Lady.
ele - the first 'e' is very close, almost like an English 'i', whereas the second 'e' is barely audible (so it sounds almost like you are saying 'ill').
ela  'Com licen&a' is often said as a parting formality – for example, as a polite way to end a telephone conversation. The word 'ent&o' is a very useful word for linking to a new subject without appearing too abrupt. 葡语学习 自我介绍
········
········
········
         Copyright ©
() All Rights Reserved英语自我介绍修改 求帮忙改写几个复杂句,添加一些连接词、衔接词T T我真没辙了_百度作业帮
英语自我介绍修改 求帮忙改写几个复杂句,添加一些连接词、衔接词T T我真没辙了
英语自我介绍修改&求帮忙改写几个复杂句,添加一些连接词、衔接词T T我真没辙了
把make改为find
在ill后加be我就知道这么多谁叫我才初一
Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. A teac he can never tell where his influence stops. I am truly grateful to you for what you have done...
My name is ... ..., born in 1988, I am from the beautiful coastal city of Tianjin, in school I have learned during the professional is a professional Chinese medicine, Chinese medicine has also made t...杨泰鹏 巴西葡语会话及文法1_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
杨泰鹏 巴西葡语会话及文法1
上传于||文档简介
&&杨​泰​鹏​ ​巴​西​ ​葡​语​ ​会​话​ ​文​法​,​ ​台​湾​ ​老​师​,0​年​代​作​品​,​ ​历​久​不​衰​ ​的​ ​巴​西​葡​语​速​成​教​学​代​表
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 求短篇小说 的文章

随机推荐