(英语)阅读理解. 正确写&quot是什么意思;t″ david's birthday was

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2015年最新电大专科英语I小抄完整版的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2015年最新电大专科英语I小抄完整版 英语 I(1)期末复习第一部分交际用语阅读下面的小对话,判断答语是否恰当,恰当的选A (Right),不恰当的选B(Wrong)1. --- What are they doing now?--- They work in a bank.A. Right ● B. Wrong2. --- Hello. I’m Xiaoyan. Nice to meet you.--- Fine, thank you.A. Right ● B. Wrong3. ---What do you think of your new job?--- I think it is very difficult.●A. Right B. Wrong4. --- How much is the rent of the flat?--- It is near the center of the city.A. Right ● B. Wrong5. --- Excuse me, where's the supermarket,please?--- It' s next(来源:淘豆网[/p-7545893.html]) to the bank.●A. Right B. Wrong6. --- What does he look like?--- He looks sad.A. Right ● B. Wrong7. ---Are you free on Thursday?---That's a good idea.A. Right ● B. Wrong8. --- What’s the weather like in Shanghai?---That’s all right.A. Right ● B. Wrong9. --- Could you sign the register, p lease?--- Of course.●A. Right B. Wrong10. --- How about going to an estate agent?--- Yes, that’s a good idea.●A. Right B. Wrong11. --- Hello, Polly, how are you(来源:淘豆网[/p-7545893.html])?--- Hello, Sam, how do you do?A. Right ● B. Wrong12. --- Would you like to go with us?---I would like.A. Right ● B. Wrong13. --- How old is your brother?---He is 25 years old.●A. Right B. Wrong15. --- Would you like some crisps?--- No, I’m sorry.A. Right ● B. Wrong16. --- How long will the meal take?--- It’ll take two hours, I think.●A. Right B. Wrong17. --- What time does the train leave?--- In the morning.A. Right ● B. Wrong18. --- What’s the mat(来源:淘豆网[/p-7545893.html])ter with you?--- I’ve got a bad cough.●A. Right B. Wrong19. --- Could you finish it late today?--- Yes, that’s right.A. Right ● B. Wrong20. --- What does she do?--- She is talking to Mary.A. Right ● B. Wrong21.-. - Are you free tomorrow?-- No. I'm afraid I'm not.●A. Right B. Wrong第二部分词汇与结构阅读下面的句子,从A,B,C三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题纸上写出所选项的字母符号。1. I have _______ sandwich for lunch.●A. a B. an C. the2. I usually go to the office _________ train.A.(来源:淘豆网[/p-7545893.html]) at ● B. by C. on3. I work with David in__________ pany.A. a ● B. the C. /4. He can ________ good English.A. talk ● B. speak C say5. Hurry up. We don’t have _________ time.A. many ● B. enoughC. too many6. He sometimes drinks coffee___________breakfast time.●A. at B. on C. in7. Mark is responsible __________theinternational market.A. in B. of C. for8. --- ______ was your day?---Well, I was very busy.A. What B. Why ● C. How9. --- The bedroom isn’t big(来源:淘豆网[/p-7545893.html]) enough.--- Yes, I agree. It is ___________.● A. too small B. too big C.enough big10. We often have __________supper athome.A. us ● B. our C. ours11. 1 don't clean my son's bedroom. He has todo it__________A. him B. his ● C. himself12. I don't need __________coffee, thanks.A. some ● B. any C. /13. She ____________a teacher in Shanghailast year.A. is ● B. was C. were14.----- Does &am& __________ afternoon?----- No, it __________(来源:淘豆网[/p-7545893.html])_morning.●A. mean, means B. means,mean C. means, means15. You like swimming, but I ________A. am not ● B. don'tC. doesn't16. Polly enjoys__________ the guitar in aband in her free time.A. play B. to play● C. playing17. I ' d like to__________ you to a partythis Saturday.●A. invite B. sendC. leave18.I am not feeling very well. I _______ tosee the doctor.●A. need B. shouldC. would19.--- _____ you like a drink? wine? Beer?--- A beer, please(来源:淘豆网[/p-7545893.html]).A. Could ● B. WouldC. Should20. Rose is________ easy-going than Frank.A. a lot B. much● C. more21 .I am bad at spelling,but he is_________than me.A. bad ● B. worseC. worst22. ---- __________ are you from?--- I' m from Nanjing.A. What B . When● C. Where23. --- _______will the meal take?--- I t’ 11 take two hours, I think.A. How many B. How much● C. How long24. --- I'm enjoying the long summerevenings.--- _______ am I.●A. So B. NeitherC. N o2(来源:淘豆网[/p-7545893.html])5. ---- I'm tired.- ---________taking a holiday?●A. What about B. Why don't youC. Would you like26. I have two brothers. One is a driver,_______ is a policeman.A. one B. other● C. the other27. How many _________ would you like tobuy?A. coffee B. oil● C oranges28. --- I haven’t got a car.--- Neither __________ I.A. do ● B. haveC. am29. I am not keen _________ sports.A. in B. with ● C. on30. It often ________ in winter in the northof China.● A(来源:淘豆网[/p-7545893.html]). snows B. snowC. is snowing31. I’ll give __________.A. the book the man●B. the man the bookC. the book for the man32. My housewarming party is___________ Mary’s.● A. different from B. different asC. as different as33. Carlos ____________ serve the drinksand take the orders.A. have to B. has● C. has to34. Tom and David are __________ apicture-book in their room.A. looking B watching● C. reading35.Paul is in _______ canteen on___________ third floor.(来源:淘豆网[/p-7545893.html])A. the, a ● B. the, theC. a, a36.__________ of these two books do youprefer?●A. Which B. WhatC. How37. There________ three plants in thecorners of the room.A. is ● B. are C. have38. --- ______________ London like?--- It’s small and anized.A. What does ● B. What isC. How is39. When are you _______ London________Paris?A. leave, go to B. leaving from, to● C. leaving for40. I work in _______IT Departmentof___________ large bank.●A. the , a B. an , theC. the , the41. __________any yoga classes in theevenings?A. Is there ● C.Are thereC. Have42. You need to make an appointment with adoctor before the doctor_________ you.A. tests ● B. examinesC. looks43. Who' s going to _________ thewashing-up?● A. do B. go C. make44. We are meeting _________ for the firsttime tonight.A. us B. ourselves●C. each other45. The IT Department is on the top floor.That' s _________ floor.A. twenty ● B. the twentiethC. the twenty46. It_________ heavily here at this moment.A. rain B. rains●C. is raining47. She is experienced _________teaching.A. at ●B. in C. for48. She lectures_________ French.A. on ●B. inC with49. He goes to work _________ foot, es back home _________ taxi.A. by , by B. by , on●C. on , by50. I like cooking for my friendsin_________ free time.A. me ● B. myC. mine第三部分句型变换根据括号里的提示或利用括号里的词语改写下列句子1. They have a large house.(改为一般疑问句)Do they have a large house?2. He is talking to a customer.(改为一般疑问句)Is he talking to a customer?3. There are two plants in the house. (改为一般疑问句)Are there two plants in the house?4 .Xiaoyan sometimes goes to the pub afterwork.(改为一般疑间句)Does Xiaoyan sometimes go to thepub after work?5. He's currently working on TVadvertisements.(改为一般疑问句)Is he currently working on TVadvertisements?6. She has got a large house in thecountryside. (改为一般疑问句)Has she got a large house in thecountryside?7.You can use the phone in the living room.(改为否定句)You can not use the phone in the livingroom.8. He wants to go to the gym every day. (改为否定句)He doesn’t want to go to the gym everyday.9. My brother has got a car. (改为否定句)My brother hasn’t got a car.10. I have to work every evening.(改为否定句)I don’t have to work every evening.11. Open the door,please. (改为否定句)Don’t Open the door,please.12. She usually finishes work at about 50' clock. (用when 对划线部分提问)When does she usually finish work?13. The meal will take two hours. (用howlong 对划线部分提问)How long will the meal take?14. She is flying for Paris on Thursday.(用when对划线部分提问)When is she flying for Paris?15. The manager is 40 years old.(用how old对划线部分提问)How old is the manager?16. They eat in the canteen at lunchtime. (用where对划线部分提问)Where do they eat at lunchtime?17.Xiaoyan likes living in Shanghai becauseit is very exciting.(用why对划线部分提问)Why does Xiaoyan like living inShanghai?18. We need to buy some cream for theparty.(用how much对划线部分提问)How much cream do we need to buyfor four people?19.There will be 70 people. (用how many对划线部分提问)How many people will there be?20.I’d like to buy two bags of oranges. (用how many对划线部分提问)How many oranges would you like tobuy?第四部分阅读理解阅读下列短文,并根据短文内容判断其后的句子是正确(Right),还是错误(wrong)Passage 1Hi Rob!You want to know about my newboyfriend.His name is David Manning. He lives inLondon and he's British. His parents are fromLondon, but they live in Oxford. He is 34years old. He's an IT manager and he worksfor ABHK Bank.He 's lovely, of course.See you on Thursday.Love , Polly1 .Rob is Polly's new boyfriend.A. Right ● B . Wrong2 . David is British.●A. Right B . Wrong3 .David' s parents live in London.A. Right ● B . Wrong4 . David works at a school.A. Right ● B . Wrong5 .Polly will meet Rob on Thursday.●A. Right B . WrongPassage 2David: Good morning. I' d like to make anappointment to see Mr Bond thismorning ,please.Nurse: I' m sorry. I don' t have anyappointments this morning.David: Oh , dear. I'm feeling really ill.Nurse: What' s the matter?David :I feel terrible.' I' ve got a headache ,backache and a sore throat.Nurse: Have you got a temperature?David: I think so. I was hot and cold allnight and I was sick this morning.Nurse: You feel awful , don't you? Do youthink you've got flu?David: Yes , probably. Or an infection inmy throat.Nurse: OK. I can give you an emergencyappointment. Can e at the end of themorning? Come at eleven thirty and waituntil a doctor is free.David: OK. Thank you.1. David has got a headache, earache andbackache.A. Right ● B . Wrong2. David felt hot and cold during the night.●A. Right B . Wrong3. The nurse thinks David has an infectionin his throat.A. Right ● B . Wrong4. Mr Bond is free at 11 : 30.A. Right ● B . Wrong5. David gets an appointment finally.●A. Right B . WrongPassage 3In Britain people usually have a doctornear their home or in their town. This is thelocal doctor. You have to register with adoctor before you can make an appointment.You usually have to fill in a form and thedoctor examines you. Families often allregister with the same doctor.Doctors often work together in groups, andthe name of the place where they work is aDoctor's Surgery. The government pays forthis system, and it is free to go to see yourdoctor.If the doctor decides that you needtreatment he can prescribe medicine .Forexample he can prescribe antibiotics for aninfection. Medicine can be tablets to takewith water or liquid to drink. The doctorwrites the prescription. You take theprescription to the chemist's, and the chemistwill make up the medicine for you. Youusually have to pay some money for themedicine一but you don't have to pay the fullprice.1. British people usually go a long way tosee a doctor.A. Right ● B . Wrong2. British families often register with thesame doctor.●A. Right B . Wrong3. Doctors always work alone in their ownDoctor's Surgery.A. Right ● B . Wrong4. British people don't have to pay whenthey see their doctor.●A. Right B . Wrong5. British people usually have to pay fortheir prescription at the chemist's.●A. Right B . Wrong阅读下列短文,从A,B,C三个选项中选出一个正确答案,并在答题纸上写出所选项的字母符号。Passage 1Xiaoyan and Polly decide to phone anestate agent.P So,what about seeing this flat? Doyou like it? Why don't you call them?Xiaoyan: Well,I don't know---yes, it is thebest. Polly, could you ring them up, please?I'm sometimes quite nervous on the phone. I'm okay with business, but I don't like talkingabout things I don't understand very well.Polly: Yes, of course I 'll phone them. Buthow about going to an estate agent, then you're talking face to f ace?Xiaoyan: What do you mean?Polly: Why don't you go to an estate agent?They sell flats, but they've usually got flats torent. Talk to them about what you are lookingf or. I 'll help you find a good estate agent inthe phone book.Xiaoyan: Yes, that's a good idea.1. Xiaoyan wants________ about the flatin the newspaper.●A. Polly to phoneB. to phoneC. Polly to talk2. Xiaoyan is ________the phone whenshe doesn't understand things very well.A. interested inB. happy on●C. nervous on3. Polly hopes that Xiaoyan talks to anestate agent_______.A. on the phoneB .through email●C. face to face4.An estate agent has got flats to _______.A. paint●B. sellC. design5. Xiaoyan is________ to an estate agent.●A. happy to goB. nervous to goC. not interested in goingPassage 2Xiaoyan and Mary need to get ingredientsfor the dinner and they talk about what theywill buy. They decide to make a shoppinglist.Xiaoyan :l have most of the things I need.We don' t need to buy any rice , and we don' tneed any peas.Mary: We need some oranges. How manydo we need to buy?Xiaoyan: Four are enough. And we needsome cream.Mary: How much cream do we need tobuy for four people?Xiaoyan: Two cartons? Shall we get amelon? And some wine. And I haven' t gotany coffee.Mary: OK. And lychees. Two tins?Xiaoyan: How many lychees do you get ina tin?Mary: I don' t know. Let' s get a big tin. Wealso need some mineral water.Xiaoyan: And the prawns. How manyprawns?Mary: One big packet will do. I also needto get some vegetables for next week –potatoes, carrots , onions , and a cabbage Ithink. There' s a little greengrocer' s along theroad. Why don' t we go there first?1. Do they need any peas?A. Yes , they do.●B. No , they don't.C. The text does not tell us.2. How many oranges does Xiaoyan wantto buy?A. One bag.B. A kilo.●c. Four.3. How many lychees do they want to buy?●A. One big tin.B. One small tin.C. Two small tins.4. Who would like to have somevegetables?A. Xiaoyan.●B. Mary.C. Shopkeeper.5. Which is not included (包括) in theshopping list?●A. Tomatoes and apples.B. Potatoes and coffee.C. Melons and wine.Passage 3Dear David Manning,I am Lin Xiaoyan, the Deputy IT Managerat the ABHK, Shanghai. My flight details一the plane leaves Shanghai at 18:25 andarrives in London at 20: 50 (local time) nextTuesday. The flight number is CA5027. Mymobile phone number is: .Thank you. See you on Tuesday.Yours,Lin Xiaoyan1. What's Lin Xiaoyan's job?A. Nurse.● B .Deputy IT Manager.C. Editor.2. What's the subject of this message?●A. Flight arrival.B. Flight number.C. Phone number.3. What time does she arrive in London?A. 20:50.( Shanghai time)●B .20:50. (London time)C. 18:25.( London time)4. What is her flight number?A. .B. 20:50 .●C. CA5027.5. When does Xiaoyan arrive in London?A. Thursday.● B. Tuesday .C. Friday.第五部分翻译将下列英文句子翻译成中文1 .The living room is large fortable.起居室又大又舒服。2 . She sometimes lends her car to herfriends.她有时把她的车借给她朋友。3 . I often go to the gym at off-peak hours.我经常在非高峰时间到健身房。4 . They are speaking to each other on thetelephone now.他们正在打电话。5 .The shower isn't working at the moment.I 'll call the plumber today.淋浴喷头坏了,今天我会叫管子工。6. I have a reservation for a single room.我预定一个单人间。7. There are four candidates for this job.这份工作有4个候选人。8. She never goes to work by bike.她从不骑车上班。9. Please turn off the light before youleave.走前请关灯。10. You can eat and drink in the office , butyou can't smoke here.你可以在办公室吃、喝,但不能在在这抽烟。11. Do you have next year's calendar?你有明年的日历吗?12. I prefer watching TV to reading thepaper.比起看报,我更喜欢看电视。13. He is good at web-design, much betterthan her.他擅长于网页设计,比她强多了。14. We've got a problem with the car.我们车有点问题。15. There will be a band at the weddingreception.婚礼上将有个乐队。16 . He is not very tall and wears glasses.他个头不太高,带副眼镜。17 .She doesn't like borrowing things fromothers.她不喜欢向别人借东西。18 .Can I go to have lunch before 12o 'clock?我能在12点前吃午饭吗?19 .I think the area is too dirty and toonoisy and the flat's too far from the tube.我觉得这一带太脏,太吵,而且公寓离地铁太远。20 .It takes about forty minutes to get fromthe airport to the city center by taxi.从机场到市中心坐出租车大约要40分钟。21. She is less interested puters thanI am.她没有我对电脑感兴趣。22. We will make a decision before the30th September.我们将在9 月3 0 号之前做出决定。23. What about taking a taxi?坐出租车怎么样?24. The temperature doesn' t go below 5degrees in spring here.这里春天气温不低于5 度。25. I always write personal letters by hand.我总是亲笔写私人信件。26. I feel worried about my exam nextweek.我担心下周的考试。27. The Meeting Rooms are on the groundfloor.会议室在一楼。28. The bank is opposite the newsagent's.银行在报亭的对面。29. I have an English class once a week.我每周上一次英语课。30. My younger brother is quite outgoingand talkative.我弟弟很外向,也很健谈。播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2015年最新电大专科英语I小抄完整版.doc
文档介绍:
2015年最新电大专科英语I小抄完整版 英语 I(1)期末复习第一部分交际用语阅读下面的小对话,判断答语是否恰当,恰当的选A (Right),不恰当的选B(Wrong)1. --- What are they doing now?--- They work in a bank.A. Right ● B. Wrong2. --- Hello. I’m Xiaoyan. Nice to meet you.--- Fine, thank you.A. Right ● B. Wrong3. ...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2013年四川省绵阳市预测试卷-英语的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2013年四川省绵阳市预测试卷-英语 - 1 -绵阳市 2013 年中考预测试卷英语(1-A)本卷分为Ⅰ卷(共 6 页)和Ⅱ卷(共 3 页)两部分,共 150 分(9 页),考试时间 120 分钟。答题说明:1.答 I 卷前,考生务必将自己的准考证号准确工整地填写在答题卡上,由监考老师来给你粘贴条形码,并注意检查核对。2.答 II 卷时,用 0.5mm 黑色墨迹签字笔直接书写在答题卡上。考生注意:答 II 卷时,只能用 0.5mm 黑色墨迹签字笔书写,不要超过答题规定范围。第Ⅰ卷选择题(共 100 分)一.单项选择题(共 20 小题,每小题 1 分,计 20 分)1.--Mum,there are my friends Peter and _____ brother Bill.A.my B.your C.his D.her2.Does he often ____ er ball?A.play B.to play C.playing D.plays3.--Why don't you take the bike,Herry? ---It's too expensive.I can't ____ it.A.sell B.keep C.borrow D.afford4.The hotel is _____ the post.A.next B.the next C.next to D.to next5.Do you enjoy_____ books?A.read B.reading C.to read D.reads6.What ____ animals do you like?A.another B.other C.others D.the other7.There ____ some milk,two eggs and a few cakes on the table.A.is B.are C.have D.has8.Is William's life______ David's?A.the same B.same as C.same to D.the same as9.He thought ____ going to China but decided ____ the U.S.A.in B.on C.in D.on10._____ he is very old,_____ he is in healthy.A.Abut B.A/ C.Tbut D.B/11.I ______ the dishes when he _____.A.came B.came C.was es D.came12.He asked me______.A.if he e B.how many books I want to haveC.they would help us do it D.what was wrong with me13.Mianyang is ing a tourist city.______ e here during the holidays.A.Thousand of B.Thousands of C.Five thousand of D.Five thousand14.--Where is my mum? --She ______ the shop,maybe buy some books____ you.A.to B.for C.for D.to15.I told you not to be late again,____ I?A.do B.did C.don't D.didn't16._____ of the two books are interesting.- 2 -A.All B.Both C.Any D.Either17.Teachers think students needn't do so much homework,but they _____ make theirstudents do a lot in the past.A.have to B.must C.had to D.should18.What a pity! Liu Xiang didn't win the_____ hurdles(跨栏).A.110--meter B.110--meters C.110 meters D.110 meter19.--How about the exhibition that day? ---It was very noisy,but that didn't ___me.A.hurt B.impress C.change D.bother20.The ice is very thin.It's very easy to drop____ when you skate on it.A.into B.out C.off D.down二.完形填空(每小题 2 分,共 30 分)更多内容+q(A)It snowed heavily in November,2009 in northern China.Big snows __21___ onBeijing,Hebei,Shanxi,Nanjing and Xinjiang.For many cities,it was the __22____snowfall in 50years.The snow made traveling hard.Many schools had to __23___ fordays.Jia Aizhen,14,lives in Taiyuan,Shanxi.She __24____ have a mid-term test onWednesday.__25___ the snow,they had the test on Sunday instead.21.A. rose B.raised C.felt D.fell22.A.fewest B.least C.smallest D.biggest23.A.work B.study C.close D.trip24.A.may B.must C.should D.would25.A.As for B.As result of C.According to D.Because of(B)Beautiful pictures of mountains and forests, clear skies, flying birds, wildanimals, silly faces — you can find them all in one place. 26 ? On a postcard!Have people always sent postcards? No! Before postcards, people 27 sealed (密封的) letters.The 28 for the first decorated (装饰的) postcard came to John P. Charlton in1861. He thought a simple card 29 a border would be a great way to send a note.Then in the late 1800s, postcards which had pictures on them 30 . By law, peoplehad to write their note on the front—on the picture! The back was 31 for theaddress. Several years later, England allowed a divided-back (背面隔开的) postcard.Then people could write their 32 on the back left side. And they put the address33 . During the early 1900s, the golden age of postcards, people around the worldwere more and more 34 picture postcards. In 1908, Americans alone mailed over 677million postcards.Today, postcards are the 35 most popular collection in the world after stampsand coins. You can always see or get a lot of newly-designed postcards, especiallyon New Year's Day.26. A. How B. When C. Why D. Where27. A. liked B. hated C. found D. lost28. A. advice B. picture C. idea D. card- 3 -29. A. above B. with C. under D. for30. A. happened B. changed C. ended D. appeared31. A. even B. only C. still D. ever32. A. note B. word C. address D. letter33. A. on the front B. on the back C. on the left D. on the right34. A. surprised at B. interested in C. expected by D. worried about35. A. first B. second C. third D. fourth三.阅读理解(每小题 2 分,共 20 小题,共 40 分)(A)In China , more and more middle school students are getting shorter sleeping timethan before.Most students sleep less than nine hours every night, because they havemuch homework to do. Some homework is given by their teachers,and some by theirparents.Also,some students don't know how to save time.They are not careful enoughwhile they do their homework,so it takes them a lot of time.Some students spend toomuch time watching TV or puter games.They stay up very late.Some studentshave to get up early every morning on weekdays to get school on time by bus or bybike.It can be a long way from home to school.Schools and parents should cut down some of the homework so that the childrencan enjoy more than nine hours of sleep every night for their health. For manychildren,you should make best use of your time .When you have enough time forsleeping,you will find it much better for both your study and health.36.What makes most students sleep less than nine hours every night?A.Watching TV B.puter games C.Doing their homework D.Doing housework37.Who else gives children some homework to do except their teachers?A.Their parents B.Nobody else C.Other students D.Themselves38.How many hours of sleep is good for our health?A.Less than 9 B.Over 9 C.Only 9 D.839.What would happen to a student who often goes to bed late and get up early?A.He would fall asleep in class B.He would do well in study.C.He would finish his homework fast D.He would have good health.40.Which of the following is NOT true?A.Some students are so careless that they spend lots of time on their homework.B.All the students stay up late for their homework.C.Children should be given less homework.D.Schools and parents should take care of children.(B)It is good to keep animals in zoos.Zoos are places for people to see many differentkinds of animals from all over the world.Without zoos,most people would never seea real tiger or bear.Secondly,zoos look after the animals very well.The animals arealways given food and cleaned on time.In the wild, it is not always possible foran animal to find food, so sometimes it goes hungry.Thirdly, zoos protect theanimals.They offer them safe place to live in.In the wild, some kinds of animals- 4 -are in danger of ing extinct (灭绝).But zoos give these animals a chance tolive.Without zoos, there would be fewer kinds of animals in the world.However,some people think it is unnatural (非自然的) and unfair(不公平的) tokeep wild(野生的) animals in cages.Most animals are kept in cages that are toosmall for them. The animals such as bears and tigers always look sad in cages.Wildanimals should look for their own food.Anyone would not feel happy if he isn't allowed(允许) to go outside his home and animals don't like it either.判断正误(.A.或.B.).:41. If you don't go to a zoo, you can't see dogs.42.. In the zoos, all animals are happy.43. In the wild, animals look for their own food.44. According to(根据) the last sentence,we can say animals like to stay in thecages.45. The writer is not sure whether it is better for animals to stay in Zoos.(C)Mr Scott works in a post office. His wife can't read or write. It's not easyfor her to find work in their town. So she stays at home to look after their sonTom and their daughter Betty. The man is busy all the time but he can't get enoughmoney for his family. He has to repair bikes in the street after work.One morning Mr Scott was ill. Mrs Scott had to look after him in the hospital.But she was worried about Tom and Betty. The boy was five and the girl was only three.Mrs Scott found only five cakes in a box and gave them to Tom. Then she said,&Lookafter your sister. Divide them when you are hungry. ”&OK, Mum. & said the boy.By lunch time the woman came back and saw the two children playing in the room.She asked, “How did you divide the cakes, Tom?&“I couldn't divide five cakes between her and me,” said the boy, &so I ateone first. &46. Mrs Scott stays at home because .A. women don't work outside in the town B. there are too many children in her familyC. she can't find any work in the town D. she has a lot of housework to do47. Mr. Scott chooses to repair bikes after work to .A. relax himself and have fun B. make more money for the familyC. help people whose bikes are broken D. please his boss and his workmates48. Mrs Scott worried about her children because .A. they were too young B. she had nothing to give themC. they were ill D. they didn't let her out49. Which of the following is true?A. The two children wanted to see their father. B. Tom had more cakes than Betty.C. The two children were hungry at home. D. Tom gave the five cakes to hissister.50. The writer wrote this passage to .A. show the importance of a good education B. ask brothers to be better to their- 5 -sistersC. entertain people with an interesting story D. ask people to take better careof their children(D)Mr Brown was going away for a week. Before he left, he said to his son, &if anyoneasks for me, you can tell him that your father has been out for doing something,and will be back in a week, then be sure to ask him to sit down for a cup of tea.&&OK, Dad,& said his son. But he was afraid his son couldn't remember this, he wrotethese words down on a piece of paper and gave it to him. His son put it into hissmall pocket, took it out and looked at it every now and then.Four days passed, but no one came to see his father. The boy thought that therewas no man e and that the piece of paper was of no more use for him, so heburnt it that evening.The next afternoon, someone knocked at the door. The boy opened it. A man was standingat the door and said, &Where is your father?& The boy put his hand into his pocketat once and looked for the piece of paper. He could not find it. He suddenly rememberedhe had burnt it, so he shouted,&No,more&.The man was very surprised. He asked, &No more? I met your father last week. Whendid it happen?&&Burnt yesterday evening.&51. Mr Brown told his son that _____.A. he would be away from home for four days B. he would be back in seven daysC. he would be back in a month D. he liked a cup of tea52. Mr Brown wrote the words down on ________.A. the wall B. the door C. a piece of paper D. his son's pocket53. A man came to visit the boy's father on ________.A. the second day B. the third day C. the fourth day D. the fifth day54. The man was very surprised because _________.A. he thought the child's father was dead B. the child didn't ask him to sit downC. the child gave him a cup of tea D. he couldn't find that piece of paper55. What was burnt? ___________.A. The piece of paper B. Mr Smith C. The visitor D. The boy四,补全对话(每小题 2 分,共 5 小题,共 10 分)A:It isn't fair.We have too many rules in our school.B:____56______.A:_____57_____.Don't eat in the classroom .Don't run in the hallways.Don't listento music in the classroom.B:____58______.- 6 -A:We can eat in the dining hall.But we can't eat in the classroom.B:Can we wear hats in school?A:____59______.B:____60______.A:Yes,we do.A.No,we can't.B.Do we have to wear a uniform.C.Can we eat in school.D.Don't arrive late forschool.E.What are the rules?- 7 -绵阳市初中 2013 级中考模拟试卷英语(2-B)本卷分为Ⅰ卷(共 6 页)和Ⅱ卷(共 3 页)两部分,共 150 分(9 页),考试时间 120 分钟。考试范围【七上----九上】七年级占 5%,八年级占 35%,九年级占 60%。答题说明:1.答 I 卷前,考生务必将自己的准考证号准确工整地填写在答题卡上,由监考老师来给你粘贴条形码,并注意检查核对。2.答 II 卷时,用 0.5mm 黑色墨迹签字笔直接书写在答题卡上。考生注意:答 II 卷时,只能用 0.5mm 黑色墨迹签字笔书写,不要超过答题规定范围。正面朝上切勿贴出实线外。监考老师贴。(贴条形码区)Ⅰ.卷答题栏....(1..--..40..小题每小题.....1.分,..41..--..60..小题每小题.....3.分,..61..--..65..小题每小题.....1.分,共...105...分)..1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
14 15 16 17 18 19
24 25 26 27 28 29
34 35 36 37 38 39
44 45 46 47 48 49
54 5556._________ 57.___________ 58.___________ 59.____________ 60.___________- 8 -第Ⅱ卷非选择题(共 50 分)五.任务型阅读(每小题 2 分,共 5 小题,共 10 分)As we know, Xiao Shenyang and Liu Qian did wonderful jobs in TV SpringFestival Gala. Now many people are crazy about these two persons. But how much doyou know about them?Xiao Shenyang was born in a poor peasant family which is in difficult familyconditions. His real name is Shen He. He is an actor. He is good at Er Ren Zhuan.He learned acts, following Zhao Benshan. During the school life, he was very activein many activities. He looks like a simple man, but he never stops pursuing (追求) his artistic aspiration (渴望). More and more people like his style ofperformance, and we hope he can make great progress in the future.Liu Qian is a young magician from Taiwan. At the age of 7, Liu saw a cute magictoy in a shop. At that moment he began to love and decided to learn magic. Liu didn’t go to any magic school. He practiced tricks every day to improve his skills, untilone day he was able to put on a show for his class. He saw the surprise on everyone’s face, and he felt it was cool. He often does street shows for passers-by, policeand farmers. He worked hard at it. Now he is a famous magician.任务:请阅读这篇短文,根据短文内容完成下面表格中关于小沈阳和刘谦的信息。Xiao Shenyang Liu QianJob 61.__________ A young magician from TaiwanHow eedHe learned acts, following ZhaoBenshan.During the school life, he62.__________.He looks like 64.___________. Buthe never stops pursuing theartistic aspiration.He always learned magic63.__________ at the beginning.At his show for his class, he foundeveryone 65._______________ and hefelt it was cool.He often does street shows forpeople. He works hard at it.61._________ 62.__________ 63.__________ 64.________ 65.__________六.选词填空(每小题 2 分,共 10 小题,共 20 分)词语: (he, the, grow, high, until, one, fail, loud, speech, when)Sir Edmund Hillary was the first man to climb Mount Everest. On May 29, 1953he climbed and measured 66)__________ highest mountain then known to man-29,000 feetstraight up. He was spoken 67)__________ of for his efforts when he came back. Heeven made advertisements for panies. However, 68)__________ we read his book,High Adventure, we don't understand that Hillary had to grow into this ess.You see, in 1952 he tried to climb Mount Everest, but69)__________. A few weeks latera group in England asked him to give a 70)__________ to its members. Hillary wasgiven a warm e 71)__________ walking on stage. People there thought him asa hero, but Edmund Hillary saw 72)__________ as a failure. He moved away from themicrophone and walked to the side of the stage.He lifted one hand and pointed at- 9 -a picture of the mountain. He said in a 73)__________voice, &Mount Everest, you beatme the74)__________ time, but I'll beat you the next time because you've75)__________all you are going to grow, but I'm still growing!&66.__________ 67.__________ 68.___________ 69.__________ 70.__________71.__________ 72.__________ 73.___________ 74.__________ 75.__________七.书面表达(共 1 小题,20 分)2008 年 5 月 12 日,四川省汶川地区发生了罕见的大地震,那里的人们痛失亲人和家园。全国人民众志成城,抗震救灾。作为一名中学生,请你谈谈你的做法和感受。要求:文章语言流畅,逻辑清晰,用词准确,80—100 字左右;词汇参考:地震 earthquake 悲痛 sorrow 受到感动 be deeply moved fort 重建rebuild 自愿做某事 volunteer to do sth- 10 -绵阳市初中 2013 级中考模拟试卷英语(3-C)答案及评分意见:选择题1--5CADCB 6--10BABAD 11--15ADBCD 16--20BCADD 21--D26--30DACBD 31--35BADBC 36--40CABAB 41--45 / 46--50 CBABC51--55 BCDAA 56--60EDCAB非选择题61.An actor 62. joined in / took (active) part in / was very active in many activities63. by himself 64. a simple man 65. (was) surprised66-70 the, highly, until, failed, speech 71-75 when, himself, loud, first,grown范文:On May 12th, a big earthquake happened in Wenchun, Sichuan. Many people lost theirrelatives and their homes. All the Chinese people feel quite sorrow.A lot of people volunteer tohelp them. Some people raise money for them, some people buy something for them, some peoplego there fort the sad children. Thousands of soldiers help them to save their relatives andrebuild their homes Even foreign friends also give them a hand.I’m deeply moved by these people. So I’ll use my pocket money to buy some food andschool things for the children there. I think all of us should try our best to help them to get out ofthe trouble together.作文、评分原则:1.本题总分 20 分,按 5 个档次给分。2.评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。3.评分时,应注意的主要内容为:内容要点,应用词汇、固定搭配短语和语法结构的数量和准确性,上下文的连贯性和语言的得体性。4.拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面,评分时,应视其对交际的影响程序予以考虑。5.如书写较差,以至影响表达,将分数降低一个档次。6.如涵盖所有要点,文笔流畅,恰当使用复合句,所有句子表达准确无误,书写非常工整、美观,可给予满分。、各档次的给分范围和要求:17-20 分(很好):完全完成了试题规定的任务----覆盖所有内容要点。----应用了较多的词法结构和词汇。----语法结构或词汇方面有些许错误,但为尽力使用复杂结构或较高级词汇所致;具备较强的语言运能力。----有效地使用了语句间的连接成分,使全文结构紧凑。完全达到了预期的写作目的。播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2013年四川省绵阳市预测试卷-英语.doc
文档介绍:
2013年四川省绵阳市预测试卷-英语 - 1 -绵阳市 2013 年中考预测试卷英语(1-A)本卷分为Ⅰ卷(共 6 页)和Ⅱ卷(共 3 页)两部分,共 150 分(9 页),考试时间 120 分钟。答题说明:1.答 I 卷前,考生务必将自己的准考证号准确工整地填写在答题卡上,由监考老师来给你粘贴条形码,并注意检查核对。2.答 II 卷时,用 0.5mm 黑色墨迹签字笔直...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 html quot 的文章

随机推荐