90new pencee for 6的意思

如何突破英语首字母填空 技巧与练习题_百度知道
如何突破英语首字母填空 技巧与练习题
提问者采纳
,检查所填写的单词是否与文章要求相符,细节不理解可以跳过. Like other parents,前后照应巧猜词  在了解文章大意的前提之下再次通读短文,首先要通读短文,而多数考生只知道填写 quick .bright 3, and give us food and c 9 . My father said, more wind than light would c 8_ __ in if the window was cut long。从实际中看,待真正理解全文之后再找解决的方法.angry 8.looked 5, they will get old:Tom was a poor boy.He made a living by cleaning leather(皮革) s 1 for others in the  street.Tom was also a b 2 boy.One day:  做完以后。有些短文填空题, I will take care of you just like you take care of me,了解文章的大意. And the word “w 10 _” comes form two ancient(古代的)words for “wind” and “eye”. 认真复查全文. I,有无句型结构及语法错误,进行填写,目的是对文章有个全面的了解、下文的意思加以猜测,帮助了解全文所描述的事件或文章的中心思想. The first English window was j 5 _ _ a small opening(口, w 5 they get old.window例题2. These words were in my mind f 6 a long time.clothes 10.for 7:1.” My parents seemed puzzled (困惑)。比如填 q .come 9,文章是否通顺:1,慎重答题讲合理  再次通读短文.when 6.brush 6,弄清其中心思想和大意, you’re a g 3 mum in my eyes. 反复推敲多分析.答案,要学会跳读。在阅读过程中,再认真读一遍, I will take care of them,孔)in the wall, their child。  2.good 4, my little sister and me。每篇短文段落之间必然承上启下,目的是对短文有更进一步的了解, they bring us up with love、前呼后应。
※最重要的是分析所缺词的词性,它们能提供主要的信息,“Let me b 5 your shoes.just 6,sir.  Mr.Miser shook his head and walked away.   Tom thought for a second and then called out,并注意单词的正确形式,Tom said he wouldn’t clean it for him u 6 he was paid two pence for his work.Mr.Miser was very a 7 . This is why it was c 9 _ “The wind’s eye”, and I explained, “Happy birthday to you…” My mother was smiling., and at last I said them to my dear parents。这一遍阅读要求是精心阅读,要注意上. I felt v 7 happy, “Mum.shoes 2,看整体全面了解来源, “You’ve done m 1 things for us. My parents have done a lot of things for me and I am very thankful to them.dirty 5,很多学生能够充分利用词首字母和短文内容填写单词,这对于把握文章的整体意义大有用处,忽略了词性问题,深思熟虑很重要。另外,看它在全文中所处的位置.  However.with 3. He refused to pay  anything and went away.   But to his s 8 。因此.” There were tears in their eyes…  Yes, will take charge!例题1,只要能了解短文的大意即可. On this special day, “Dear mum,有时出现约 3%~5% 的生词是很正常的、短语或句子, old h 1 in Europe(欧洲)and Britain were very dark. Later. They teach us how to be real people,问题往往出现在单词的形式变化上。因此.” I l 4 at my mother’s eyes and said, b 8 they’re great,来确定它的词义.houses 2:Before windows were used.” After kissing my mother,and then。  3、下文的关系、作用和意义,在解题之前通读一遍短文,还要结合所给首字母的提示.surprise 9, surrounded by my father,‘‘I’d like to clean it for nothing.”This time  Mr.Miser agreed.And soon one of his shoes was shining brightly.   When the rich man put his other shoe on the stool(凳子). 复读短文抓信息, and narrow to keep out the bad w 7 ,把握整体和词形来源,但是:  与阅读理解题和其它类型的完形填空一样.called 10, they will not always be able to take care of me. But that doesn’t matter,要求填写 quickly .weather 8,looked at Tom.Tom knew this kind of people well.They love money but hate to spend it.  Tom said. But.many 2,这就要求学生根据构词知识或上, people began to make the holes b 4 __ to have more light and air in their homes.do 3.bigger 5,即对不理解的地方采用暂时回避的方式. out 4,sir.Only two pence(便土),对留空的句子进行全面的分析:We were singing.  It was time to send wishes, let me d 2 all the housework for you.laughing/looking 10,要留心找出关键词, I am always waiting for one day when you and Dad get old。因此通读全文时要一气呵成,前后是否呼应. One day., my sister said.答案. themselves例题3.very 8. Their great rooms were high w 2 only one hole in the roof(屋顶)to let the smoke o 3 from cooking fire,a rich man n 3 Miser appeared in front of Tom.  He watched his d 4 shoes for a while.unless/until 7, the well-cleaned shoe was so bright that it made the other one look even   dirtier.Mr.Miser looked round.People in the street were l 9 at him.  Finally the rich man a 10 and gave Tom two pence.In a very short time his two shoes shone brightly.答案. It was cut long to let in as m 6 light as possible.much 7. 通读短文知大意.  My parents are just common people. They may not even be able to take care of t 10 .but 9。  4. named 4。在阅读时要特别注意一篇文章的开头(一般不设空)和结尾, “When you’re old:1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
突破英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还可以使用以下方式登录
与pence相似词语
pence [pens]
pence的意思、解释
1.&penny的复数
pence的用法例句
1. A little old woman with a wrinkled face as brown as a berry told us fortunes for ten pence. 一位身材矮小、满脸皱纹、皮肤黑黑的老妇人给我们算命,收了10便士。 2. I have a coupon for ten pence off a packet of soap. 我有一张优惠券,买一盒肥皂可以便宜十便士。 3. He's just the kind that would stoop to swindle old people out of a few pence. 他就是这么个家伙,自甘堕落去骗老人们的几文钱。 4. He's just the kind that would stoop to swindle children out of a few pence. 他就是这种货色,会不顾廉耻去从孩子手中骗取几个零钱。 5. It's not worth haggling over a few pence. 为几便士争论不休实在不值得。 6. It's daylight robbery to charge60 pence for a cup of tea. 一杯茶卖60便士,简直是漫天要价。新概念英语第一册89-90课课件12_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
新概念英语第一册89-90课课件12
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:1.65MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖