不方便携带
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
新概念第二册的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新概念英语2第20课的课后练习中c部分第六句中dash for cover的翻译,和全句的翻译._百度作业帮
新概念英语2第20课的课后练习中c部分第六句中dash for cover的翻译,和全句的翻译.
新概念英语2第20课的课后练习中c部分第六句中dash for cover的翻译,和全句的翻译.
dash:冲,猛冲cover:掩护,遮掩那么这个词组的意思就是快速冲向掩体以求掩护.On seeing the plane coming towards me,I dashed for cover.在看到飞机向我靠近的时候,我快速冲向掩体以求掩护(或者:我抱头鼠串)我这儿有新概念英语1-4册英音美音mp3 练习详解 自学导读等材料 需要的话留个qq邮箱 我发给你 祝六时吉祥新概念英语1 1 课文:我最喜欢春季和夏季.课文翻译是:i like spring and summer .为什么没有体现best?我默写的是i like spring and summer best.请问我默写的对吗?2 课文:虽然我们国家的气候不太好.标准_百度作业帮
新概念英语1 1 课文:我最喜欢春季和夏季.课文翻译是:i like spring and summer .为什么没有体现best?我默写的是i like spring and summer best.请问我默写的对吗?2 课文:虽然我们国家的气候不太好.标准
新概念英语1 1 课文:我最喜欢春季和夏季.课文翻译是:i like spring and summer .为什么没有体现best?我默写的是i like spring and summer best.请问我默写的对吗?2 课文:虽然我们国家的气候不太好.标准翻译:Our climate is not very good,虽然,国家的这几个词的翻译在哪里?climate 前面不是要加定冠词the吗?我默写的是:Our country’s the climate is not pleasant.3 课文:It's our favourite subject of conversation.天气是我们最喜欢谈论的话题.我默写的是:It's we like subject of conversation best.翻译是我们最喜欢谈论的话题.这样就应该是 we favourite subject of conversation is.课文怎么用our呢?另外 把favourite替换成like best可以吗?
1.你的答案很好,比前者好.2.首先,如果是句子翻译,可以加上country一词,不过,climate因为前面已经有所属格·s就不要再加顶冠词the了,翻译为:Our country·s climate is not very pleasant.not pleasant不好,和not very pleasant不太好,还是有点儿区别的.其次,如果是课文,上下文中可以明显分别出来“国家”的意思时,也可以省略country,不过加上也没错啦.3.首先,favourite是形容词,而不是动词,所以前面的our是用来形容favourite后面的subject这个名词的,所以不能用we.此外,用like best来表达favourite的意思是可以的,不过句子整体的结构需要改变一下,因为,like是动词,best是副词是用来修饰like的,而favourite是形容词,它们在句子中所担当的成份和位置都是不同的.翻译为:We like the subject of conversation best.前面的It·s可以去掉了,因为在这个句子里,we已经是主语了,like为谓语;而标准里给出的It's our favourite subject of conversation.是主 系 表结构,it是主语,is是系动词,一个句子只能有一个结构.你的语法方面似乎有所欠缺,应该着手这方面.
第一个你是对的,第二个你也算是对的,但是感觉很中国化第三个你错了,如果要用你的单词来说,应该是climate is the best subject that we like to talk.翻译不要逐字逐句,要整体理解,如果逐字逐句的翻译,意思就不好表达了
1.你那样写也对。有没有Best都能体现最,因为季节就那四季。。。不要吹毛求疵,都是对的。2.不对。去掉the,并且你写的没体现不太,在pleasant前加very,so,that都可以。3.你那句完全没语法。人家那个很标准。你的句子乱的改不出来。。。但是we favourite subject of conversation
is........决不能用we,一定...
1如果加best表示最(特定对比,体现哪一个),但句中是两个季节//所以不能加best2你写的和课本都可以3英语中It可以表示天气,所以原文没多错//你写的:It's we like subject of conversation best中IS和 lik都好是不是谓语动词///单句不能出现两个谓语动词,所以你写的是错的最后we 应改为our才可以...
1. Best的意思是“最”,有两个就不算是最了。不过日常表达是没有问题的,不会弹着墨线说话。2. Our就已经是“我们国家”“我们这里”的意思了。Our已经是定语了,还加the干嘛?你的默写当然不对啦。 这句课文还不完整吧,按照中文的语法,有“虽然”的出现,就会有“但是”的存在, 而英文里面就二者只见其一。另外,没有什么标准翻译,这句话也可以翻译成“ (Although) T...
第一个部队,其它还可以帮我找新概念英语第二册1~10课,每一课的开头不是都有一个故事吗请帮我把这些故事复制给我,我只要英文的,不要翻译的那一段.加分数100分,绝对.截止明天晚上7点._百度作业帮
帮我找新概念英语第二册1~10课,每一课的开头不是都有一个故事吗请帮我把这些故事复制给我,我只要英文的,不要翻译的那一段.加分数100分,绝对.截止明天晚上7点.
帮我找新概念英语第二册1~10课,每一课的开头不是都有一个故事吗请帮我把这些故事复制给我,我只要英文的,不要翻译的那一段.加分数100分,绝对.截止明天晚上7点.
我整理如下:ILast week I went to the theatre.I had a very good seat.The play was very interesting.I did not enjoy it.A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly.I got very angry.I could not hear the actors.I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily.They did not pay any attention.In the end, I could not bear it.I turned round again.'I can't hear a word!' I said angrily.'It's none of your business,' the young man said rudely.'This is a private conversation!'IIIt was Sunday.I never get up early on Sundays.I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime.Last Sunday I got up very late.I looked out of the window. It was dark outside.'What a day!' I thought. 'It's raining again.'Just then, the telephone rang.It was my aunt Lucy.'I've just arrived by train,' she said. 'I'm coming to see you.''But I'm still having breakfast,' I said.'What are you doing?' she asked.'I'm having breakfast,' I repeated.'Dear me,' she said. 'Do you always get up so late? It's one o'clock!'IIIPostcards always spoil my holidays.Last summer, I went to Italy.I visited museums and sat in public gardens.A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian. Then he lent me a book.I read a few lines, but I did not understand a word.Every day I thought about postcards.My holidays passed quickly, but I did not send cards to my friends.On the last day I made a big decision.I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards.I spent the whole day in my room, but I did not write a single card!IVI have just received a letter from my brother, Tim.He is in Australia.He has been there for six months.Tim is an engineer.He is working for a big firm and he has already visited a great number of different places in Australia.He has just bought an Australian car and has gone to Alice springs, a small town in the centre of Australia.He will soon visit Darwin.From there, he will fly to Perth.My brother has never been abroad before, so he is finding this trip very exciting.VMr.James Scott has a garage in Silbury and now he has just bought another garage in Pinhurst.Pinhurst is only five miles from Silbury,but Mr. Scott cannot get a telephone for his new garage,so he has just bought twelve pigeons.Yesterday, a pigeon carried the first message from Pinhurst to Silbury.The bird covered the distance in three minutes.Up to now, Mr.Scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and other urgent messages from one garage to the other.In this way, he has begun his own private 'telephone' service.VII have just moved to a house in Bridge Street.Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door.He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer.In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs.I gave him a meal.He ate the food and drank the beer.Then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away.Later a neighbour told me about him.Everybody knows him.His name is Percy Buttons.He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.VIIThe plane was late and detectives were waiting at the airport all morning.They were expecting a valuable parcel of diamonds from South Africa.A few hours earlier, someone had told the police that thieves would try to steal the diamonds.When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield.Two men took the parcel off the plane and carried it into the Customs House.While two detectives were keeping guard at the door, two others opened the parcel.To their surprise, the precious parcel was full of stones and sand!VIIIJoe Sanders has the most beautiful garden in our town.Nearly everybody enters for 'The Nicest Garden Competition' each year,but Joe wins every time.Bill Frith's garden is larger than Joe's.Bill works harder than Joe and grows more flowers and vegetables,but Joe's garden is more interesting.He has made neat paths and has built a wooden bridge over a pool.I like gardens too, but I do not like hard work.Every year I enter for the garden competition too,and I always win a little prize for the worst garden in the town!IXOn Wednesday evening, we went to the Town Hall.It was the last day of the year and a large crowd of people had gathered under the Town Hall clock.It would strike twelve in twenty minutes' time.Fifteen minutes passed and then, at five to twelve, the clock stopped.The big minute hand did not move.We waited and waited, but nothing happened.Suddenly someone shouted. 'It's two minutes past twelve! The clock has stopped!'I looked at my watch.It was true.The big clock refused to welcome the New Year.At that moment, everybody began to laugh and sing.XWe have an old musical instrument.It is called a clavichord.It was made in Germany in 1681.Our clavichord is kept in the living room.It has belonged to our family for a long time.The instrument was bought by my grandfather many years ago.Recently it was damaged by a visitor.She tried to play jazz on it!She struck the keys too hard and two of the strings were broken.My father was shocked.Now we are not allowed to touch it.It is being repaired by a friend of my father's.新概念英语第二册9课课文 有中文翻译的_百度知道
新概念英语第二册9课课文 有中文翻译的
提问者采纳
A cold welcome
First listen and then answer the question.
听录音,然后回答以下问题。
What does 'a cold welcome' refer to?
On Wednesday evening, we went to the Town Hall. It was the last day of the year and a large crowd of people had gathered under the Town Hall clock. It would strike twelve in twenty minutes' time. Fifteen minutes passed and then, at five to twelve, the clock stopped. The big minute hand did not move. We waited and waited, but nothing happened. Suddenly someone shouted. 'It's two minutes past twelve! The clock has stopped!' I looked at my watch. It was true. The big clock refused to welcome the New Year. At that moment, everybody began to laugh and sing.New words and expressions 生词和短语welcome
n. 欢迎;v. 欢迎crowd
n. 人群gather
v. 聚集hand
n. (表或机器的)指针shout
v. 喊叫refuse
v. 拒绝laugh
v. 笑参考译文
星期三的晚上,我们去了市政厅。 那是一年的最后一天,一大群人聚集在市政厅的大钟下面。再过20分钟,大钟将敲响12下。15分钟过去了,而就在11点55分时,大钟停了。那根巨大的分针不动了。 我们等啊等啊,可情况没有变化。突然有人喊道:“已经12点零2分了!那钟已经停了!”我看了一下我的手表,果真如此。那座大钟不愿意迎接新年。此时,大家已经笑了起来,同时唱起了歌。希望能帮到你啊!
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
新概念英语第二册的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 新概念英语第二册视频 的文章

随机推荐