你是我世界的唯一里唯一的光芒翻译

求把《如果你是我眼中的一滴泪》翻译为汉语If you were atear- In my eye,For fear of losingyou, I would never cryAnd if the goldensun, Should cease to shine its light,Just one smilefrom you, would make my whole world brightI have_百度作业帮
求把《如果你是我眼中的一滴泪》翻译为汉语If you were atear- In my eye,For fear of losingyou, I would never cryAnd if the goldensun, Should cease to shine its light,Just one smilefrom you, would make my whole world brightI have
求把《如果你是我眼中的一滴泪》翻译为汉语If you were atear- In my eye,For fear of losingyou, I would never cryAnd if the goldensun, Should cease to shine its light,Just one smilefrom you, would make my whole world brightI have searched athousand years, and I have cried a thousand tears. I found everything I need,You are everything to me. Barry FitzpatrickI just wishsomeday and somehow, we can be back together, Together we'll stay, always andforever.How do I say Ilove you? How do I tell you I care? How do I tell you I’ve missed you, and letyou know I’m here?You are my life.You’re my one and only dream. I love you, and to you that i mean. Together foralways, i hope we will be. I’ll love you always. Alison CunninghamIf I were to fallin love,It would have to be with youYour eyes, your smile,The way you laugh,The things you sayand doTake me to theplaces,My heart never knewSo, if I were tofall in love,It would have to be with you.字数太多,有会的先翻译这些吧。
If you were atear- In my eye,如果你是我眼中的一滴,For fear of losingyou, I would never cry因为害怕失去你,我将永不哭泣And if the goldensun, Should cease to shine its light,如果金色的阳光,停止了它耀眼的光芒,Just one smilefrom you, would make my whole world bright只是你的一个微笑,将照亮我的整个世界I have searched athousand years, and I have cried a thousand tears. I found everything I need,You are everything to me. Barry Fitzpatrick我寻觅了千万年,我哭泣了一千年。我找到了我所需要的一切,你是我的一切。巴里菲茨帕特里克I just wish some day and somehow, we can be back together, Together we'll stay, always andforever.我只希望有一天,不管怎样,我们能重新在一起,相依相伴,直到永远。How do I say Ilove you? How do I tell you I care? How do I tell you I’ve missed you, and letyou know I’m here?我如何说我爱你?我如何告诉你我关心?我如何告诉你我很想念你,并让你知道我在这里?You are my life.You’re my one and only dream. I love you, and to you that i mean. Together foralways, i hope we will be. I’ll love you always. Alison Cunningham你是我的生命,你是我唯一的梦想。我爱你,对你说,我是说。永远在一起,我希望我们能。我会永远爱你。坎宁安艾丽森If I were to fallin love,It would have to be with youYour eyes, your smile,The way you laugh,我的情人,那一定是你的眼睛,你的微笑,你笑的样子,The things you sayand do你说做Take me to theplaces,My heart never knew带我去的地方,我的心永远不会知道So, if I were tofall in love,It would have to be with you.所以,如果我去谈恋爱,那一定是和你。求Secret《星光月光》的中文翻译歌词…不是译音哦!_百度知道
求Secret《星光月光》的中文翻译歌词…不是译音哦!
提问者采纳
GO. 2. 3  咻比嘟哇 叭叭叭  咻比嘟哇 叭叭叭  啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦  我接下了一朵玫瑰花  我接受了你的告白  我的心是沙啦啦啦啦 沙啦啦啦啦  夜空的星星也在高歌  你喜欢我哪里(喜欢喜欢)  我觉的你的一切都很好  你的心也是沙啦啦啦啦 沙啦啦啦啦  整个世界都是这么美好  总是想起你  让我不知不觉心动  你怎么会这么好  就是这么好  这样的感觉真的是我的第一次  你是我的星光 我心里的星光  你是只属于我的星光  珍贵的我的月光  你是只注视着我  只为了我绽放光芒的人啊  你是我的天
独一无二的天  你是只属于我的海  珍贵的我的海  只要我们注视着对方  就会扬起不曾改变的微笑的人啊  oh my love  咻比嘟哇 叭叭叭  咻比嘟哇 叭叭叭  啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦  就算云朵遮掩了我们  也会漂浮消逝  不论何时 沙啦啦啦啦 沙啦啦啦啦  哦 我的爱情 爱情 哦 我的爱情  总是想起你  让我不知不觉心动  你怎么会这么好  就是这么好  这样的感觉真的是我的第一次  你是我的星光 我心里的星光  你是只属于我的月光  珍贵的我的月光  你是只注视着我  只为了我绽放光芒的人啊  你是我的天
独一无二的天  你是只属于我的海  珍贵的我的海  只要我们注视着对方  就会扬起不曾改变的微笑的人啊  oh my love  成为黑暗的巷弄中的街灯  成为漆黑的大海的灯塔  直到天亮 直到阳光绽放  照亮我的心吧 留在我的心里吧  1
参考资料:
从mv上一句句的找的。。。。累死了......
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你是我世界里唯一的光芒翻译_百度作业帮
你是我世界里唯一的光芒翻译
你是我世界里唯一的光芒翻译
You are the only glory in my world