visit-visitor模式 drive-

& Napier i-SITE Visitor Centre
Napier i-SITE Visitor Centre, Marine Parade, NapierCall 0800 VISIT US ( 88) & +64 6 834 1911 & by the Soundshell beside the Sea
Napier i-SITE Visitor Centre
Whether you visit on-site or on-line we've got the low down on Napier and Hawke's Bay. We'll help you make confident choices and easy decisions. Uncover hot deals & hidden gems, fresh information and cool events. Local or visitor, you can book it all with us too - so job done!
Make the best choices with local experts & ensure an exceptional holiday experience.
Saturday 26th March 2016
13th February 2016
Sunday 28th February
14th May 2016
Looking for a Spring Holiday Getaway? Book Online Here
18th - 21st February 2016
Order your Art Deco Souvenirs online today!
Shop for a wide range of fresh local food - Saturdays
See what Napier looks like right now from cameras around Napier
Latest on facebook
Drive with Intercity
Fly with Air New Zealand
Weather in Napier
Breaking News!
Redevelopment of Napier’s iconic Marine Parade will feature a splash park, sculptures, a world-class skating facility and area for outdoor concerts
What's On
Portions of information on this site are copyrighted & 2016 Napier i-SITE Visitor Centre - Napier - New Zealand
Napier i-SITE Visitor Centre is one of Napier City Council's great facilities/services. There are many more...Napier Librariesstrive to Inspire, Educate and Entertain by providing access to information through various resources within our Libraries. We aim to provide more than you expect.
Parklands Residential EstateLocated in the Art Deco city of Napier. We have worked closely with our builders to promote and develop high quality housing within an open-aspect environment.Napier City CouncilFor Napier City residents and citizens to have easy access to see what council are currently working on, completed, what they do, facilities, and council information.Par2 MiniGolfCome to Par2 MiniGolf and meet Seamore the Seagull at our sea-side minigolf courses. Challenge your friends and family for a round.Napier Municipal TheatreUnique Art Deco heritage has been preserved with the skilful addition of modern theatre facilities making it the best provincial performing arts centre in the nation.
The Faraday CentreThe Faraday Centre in Napier, is Hawke's Bay's Museum of Technology.
It's a place of discovery where history comes alive through hands on experience.Napier Aquatic CentreSituated in the centre of Napier, in the middle of Onekawa Park, the Napier Aquatic Centre is a safe and affordable aquatic facility for everyone.MTG Hawke's BayComprising a Museum, Theatre and Gallery - MTG is home to a significant collection of objects that form the foundation of distinctive exhibitions, a world-class research facility and the MTG Theatre.William ColensoBuild on the blossoming national and international interest in William Colenso's life and ideas as the result of the William Colenso Bicentenary Celebrations in Hawke's Bay in 2011, and a body of new publications and research.Napier War Memorial Conference CentreWe offer an all purpose built venue that uniquely combines spectacular outlooks with functional layout.Kennedy Park Resort NapierWe are Hawkes Bay's premier holiday accommodation park providing an array of facilities to keep the entire family entertained.National Aquarium of New ZealandNowhere else in New Zealand will you discover a wider range of marine animals and native species in a single facility than at the National Aquarium of New Zealand.Enquiry or Feedback
If you have any questions, problems or feedback for Napier i-SITE Visitor Centre please let us know about it.
Fill out my .

我要回帖

更多关于 midnight visitor 的文章

随机推荐