the bay a ( ) tomorrow 括号里最大能填几填什么?

My( )sister works in a hospital and she is a nurse 括号里填什么?_百度知道
My( )sister works in a hospital and she is a nurse 括号里填什么?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
楼下说的很正确
确实是如此
望楼主采纳丫。。。younger
twin双胞胎的意思
younger或者是elder
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁改句子:1.The children will put on a performance (this weekend).对括号里提问2.We will bring some tools or sticks& to plant trees.改为否定句3.The girl (in blue) is a new student.对括号里提问4.Does your mother go to work on foot?Does she go to work by bike?_百度作业帮
改句子:1.The children will put on a performance (this weekend).对括号里提问2.We will bring some tools or sticks& to plant trees.改为否定句3.The girl (in blue) is a new student.对括号里提问4.Does your mother go to work on foot?Does she go to work by bike?两句并成一句 __does your mother go to work,on foot__by bike?5.Do you want to join our club?同义句转换& ___you___to join our club?二.用所给单词的适当形式填空She__(do) some reading every day,but she__(not read) now.& She__(take) an English lesson&2.___you__(have) lunch at home or at school?3.You must__(go) home at once4.___you__(have) a meeting tomorrow morning?5.The moon__(get) its light from the sun
When the children will put on a performance?2.We will not bring some tools or sticks &to plant trees.3.Which the girl &is a new student?4.What does your mother go to work,on foot or by bike?5.Would you like to join our club?二.用所给单词的适当形式填空She does &some reading every day,but she isn't reading now.&&She is taking an English lesson 2.Where &do you have lunch ,at home or at school?3.You must go home at once4.Will you have a meeting tomorrow morning?5.The moon gets its light from the sun.六年级总复习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
23页¥10.0012页¥2.0028页免费26页免费14页免费6页免费3页免费3页免费75页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢72页1下载券5页免费12页1下载券
六年级总复习|六​年​级​总​复​习
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢六年级上册英语试卷一、选择正确的选项,并填在题前的括号里.1、( )Whose watch is this?Is it a blach______?A、it B、one C、this2、( )______can you see in the picture?Tom's mother.A、Who B、Which C、Whose3、( )What colour______the kites?A、am _百度作业帮
六年级上册英语试卷一、选择正确的选项,并填在题前的括号里.1、( )Whose watch is this?Is it a blach______?A、it B、one C、this2、( )______can you see in the picture?Tom's mother.A、Who B、Which C、Whose3、( )What colour______the kites?A、am B、is C、are4、( ) Are these______?A、your box B、yours boxes C、yours5、( ) Pingping______got a small bedroom,but his parents______got a big one.A、have,has B、have,have C、has,have6、( )The bed______the right is yours.A、on B、in C、at7、( ) Look at______picture.A、one B、the one C、the first二、根据问句,选择不同的疑问词,填在括号里.WWWWWHHHHow much1、( )are you?Fine,thanks.2、( )ball is this?It's mine.3、( )pancils have you got?I've got three.4、( )can you see over there?My English teacher.5、( )is your knife?It's five yuan.6、( )are you from?America.7、( )is that girl?She's my friend.8、( )is your brother?He's eleven.9、( )time is it、It's six ten.10、( )boy is Sam?That tall boy.三、阅读短文,选择正确的答案.Ohn summer holiday,I am going to go to America.I have a good friend,his name is Simon,and he dragon kite ,and it's very beautiful.Last year,Simon sent me a big bag of chocolate.It was delicious.I will go there by plane,and we will be happy.1、( ) I will go to______A、London B、america C、China2、( ) I will give Simon a______A、chocolate B、bag C、dragon kite3、( )The dragon kite is very______A、big B、delicious C、beautiful4、( )______Simon sent me a bag of chocolate.A、Last year B、by car C、by plane我希望在7点以前得到回复.第一题漏了:8、My parents often tell me something______China.A、about B、from C、for9、Thesefootballs are Jack's .Give_____to______.A、them,his B、they,his C、them,him10、I like swimming,but my sister______swimming.A、doesn't B、don't C、doesn't like抱歉,第三题也漏了;三题第四小题的答案是第三题第五小题的答案;非常抱歉:第三题第四小题的答案是:A、Last year B、Yeserday C、tomorrow第三题第五小题5、I will go to America______A、by train B、by car C、by plane
BACCCAChow,whose,how many,who,how much,where,who,how old,what,which BCCA
BACCCACACChow,
你的有一些括号能不能改成横线,而且每个空一个词!谢谢!
新目标九年级上册英语第1-2单元考试卷......A. to
)2. When I was a child, I used to ___________ chocolate.A. liking
...九年级上册英语,九年级上册英语单...
BACCCAChow,
您可能关注的推广回答者:( )are you going to do ( )? i&m going on a social studies field trip,tomorrow.括号里面填什么?
( )are you going to do ( )? i&m going on a social studies field trip,tomorrow.括号里面填什么?
(What )are you going to do (tomorrow )?
其他回答 (2)
What tomorrow
What ...tomorrow?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 在括号里填上动物名称 的文章

随机推荐