求翻译,不要不需要安装的机器设备翻译

求一份专业英文翻译,不要机器翻译的哦~~~_百度知道
求一份专业英文翻译,不要机器翻译的哦~~~
各国联系日益紧密,商务谈判更加趋向国际化。肢体语言作为一种特殊的非言语交际策略、谈判语境,在国际商务谈判中发挥着重要的作用。本文通过对肢体语言所传达的信息进行分析,结合谈判国家的文化背景,对如何在商务谈判中正确地使用肢体语言提出了建议,从而突出肢体语言在商务谈判中的重要性随着经济全球化的日益加深
提问者采纳
plays an important role in international negotiationwith the incereasing of globalization, which makes the business negotiation more of internation,the author put forward his suggestions on how to apply Body Language into internaitonal negotiation correctly by the analysis of the information delivered by body language and make an emphasis on the importance of Body Language in international negotiation. Considering the context and the cutural background of the counterpart in international negotiation。 Body language, as a speacial nonverbal communication strategy, the relationship among countries across the world is closer
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
countries increasingly close contact, combined with the national cultural background, plays an important role in international business negotiations, to highlight the importance of body language in business negotiations, some suggestions on how to correctly use body language in business negotiations, business negotiations become more internationalized, negotiation negotiation context. Through the analysis of the message body language information. Body language as a special kind of nonverbal communication strategiesWith the deepening of economic globalization
您可能关注的推广
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这句名人名言的英文翻译,给出出处,不要机器翻译的,要名人真正说出的版本!!有两样东西,愈是经常和持久地思考它们,对它们日久弥新和不断增长之魅力以及崇敬之情就愈加充实着心灵:我头顶的星空,和我心中的道德准则。
星空下0264
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant Read more at /quotes/authors/i/immanuel_kant.html#VKHMwc6GtioPKPBd.99
There are two things, the more often and lasting thinking of them, with their long time new and increasing admiration and awe to enrich the mind: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me.
是There are two things, the more often and lasting thinking of them, with their long time new and increasing admiration and awe to enrich the mind: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me....
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请求大神帮我翻译一下 ,不要机器翻译!_百度知道
请求大神帮我翻译一下 ,不要机器翻译!
首先我介绍下我自己我的名字叫吴世伟现实的大学和我理想的大学有些许不一样我理想中的大学有树荫、草坪、一棵树和一本书当然我也希望是棵苹果树现实却是食堂、宿舍和教学楼这样很无聊 但是也没事做每天等着下课的铃声睡着属于自己的懒觉我很幸福现在我必须好好学习给自己定下个目标努力去实现它我已经习惯了现在的生活我不用去改变它 它也不能改变我这就是我的大学生活
提问者采纳
那么我倒想知道语言的可靠定义到底是什么?troubled。。不知道怎么翻译,这种不可思议的音乐,这种——如tony morrison所言——“绝对的智慧结晶”。,如果这种热忱,这种技艺,troubling。 我自己翻译的。现在,不可战胜的,谢谢,无以驳倒的位置——如果这绝对前所未有的历程不能证明黑人英语是一种语言,引领到他们现在所处的(混乱不安的,这种伟大的成就——将一个完全被”历史“忽略甚至蔑视的民族。。如果有错误或不当之处还请指点,抱歉)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大侠翻译,不要机器June came and the hottest month of the year began. A lot of travellers came to the city by the sea.All of the hotels were full except Mr Johnson’s. The prices of all the rooms were the lowest in the citybut few people stayed there. Thefire(火灾)broke out three times in a year and four travellers died inthe accidents. Most workers left there and found jobs in the other hotels. Mr Johnson had to do mostwork himself. It was eleven o’clock. Most rooms were still empty. Mr Johnson worked for the whole day andwas very tired. He went to close the gate when a young man came in, with a big bag in his hand. “What can I do for you, sir?” asked Mr Johnson.
“The cheapest room in your hotel.”
“OK,” said Mr Johnson, “but it’s on the top floor.”
“It doesn’t matter. I think you have a lift in your hotel.”
“Of course, sir,” said the manager. “It’ll take you right there. By the way, may I keep your bag foryou?”
“No, thanks. There’s nothing expensive in it but a long rope.” “Oh? What do you bring it with you for?”
“I’m afraid another fire will happen in your hotel. If it does, I’ll throw the rope out of the window so that I’ll be able toescape from(逃脱)it.”
“Yes?” Mr Johnson said in surprise. “So you have to pay for the bill before you go to your room.”
六月是一年中最热的月份开始。许多游客来到海边的城市。 所有的酒店都满了除了约翰逊先生的。所有房间的价格全市最低 但很少有人住在那里的火灾, 爆发一年三次和四人死亡 事故。大多数工人离开那里,发现在其他酒店工作。约翰逊先生不得不做的最 本人工作。 现在是十一点。大部分的房间是空着的。约翰逊干了一整天, 很累。他去关闭大门的时候,一个年轻人走了进来,手里拿着一大袋。 先生,你找哪一位?“问约翰逊先生。...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码一段古建筑的专业文字求翻译成英语,不要机器翻译的,谢谢_百度知道
一段古建筑的专业文字求翻译成英语,不要机器翻译的,谢谢
藏族碉房的密檩结构皆为平铺直放,构件间仅有少量的插榫,大部分构件无连接措施,是比较原始的构造方法。至于结构稳定性是靠厚重的屋盖荷载(一般屋盖覆土厚度达30cm)的重压,以保持垂直的稳定;而厚实的石砌外墙又限制了构架的水平位移,使构件稳固不倒。羌族民居构架方式与藏居相同,亦订法斥盒俪谷筹贪船楷为全木构架式与墙承重的混合构架式。元江、红河、绿春、元阳一带盛行土掌房,亦是平檩式构架。柱距约3m左右,平梁截面约10cm乘20cm,若跨距稍大,则在梁下另加随梁枋,木圆榫直径约10cm,檩距30cm,土铺竹片、荆条、柴草,顶部覆盖20cm厚黏土。围护外墙为夯土墙或土坯墙。若是利用外墙作承重墙,则需要在墙顶上铺设卧梁,将梁檩搭于其上,以分散压力。因红河地区夏季炎热,故外墙墙顶与屋盖之间留有空隙,以解决室内通风要求。同时为保护土外墙,平屋盖四周皆有出檐,其外观与羌族民居有很大不同。
The dense structure of Tibetan Blockhouse
are all tiled Direct purlins ,only a small amount of interpolation between in member tenon , most members are
no connection and this measures are relat订法斥盒俪谷筹贪船楷ively primitive constructor. As for the structural stability of the roof with/by
heavy loads ( typically up to the roof Futuhoudu 30cm) of pressure, in order to maintain the
and thick stone facades and limit the horizontal displacement of the frame , so that the member of firm does not fall . Residential architecture Qiang and Tibetan living with the same way , and also use all wood of framed wall for
bearing hybrid architecture style .Yuanjiang , Red River, Luchun , Yuanyang prevailing soil along the palm house , and also flat purlin style architecture. Column spacing of about 3m or so , take the flat beam section about 10cm 20cm, if the span is slightly larger, with the additional joists , wood dowel circle about 10cm in diameter beams, purlins distance 30cm, soil bamboo shop , Vitex , firewood , top cover 20cm thick clay . Envelope for rammed earth walls or facades adobe wall. If the use of load-bearing exterior walls made , you need to lay on top of the wall lying beam, the beam purlins ride on it , to disperse pressure.Because Red River region due to the hot summer , so leave gaps between the outer wall and the roof top of the wall , in order to solve indoor ventilation requirements. At the same time protect the soil walls, flat roof eaves four weeks Jie , its appearance and Qiang houses are very different.直译,有的地方的词还有专业名词不是很确定,从国文字的意思来猜,抱歉
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 机器翻译 的文章

随机推荐