能不能翻译下以下的英文,要求准确,不要是机器翻译评价的,谢谢!

帮忙翻译一下这到英文题目!快快快~急啊!不要google机器翻译!谢谢!Maya is 6 km offshore on a boat at point B and wishes to reach a coastal villagewhich is 4 km down the straight shoreline at point D from the point A on the shore_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙翻译一下这到英文题目!快快快~急啊!不要google机器翻译!谢谢!Maya is 6 km offshore on a boat at point B and wishes to reach a coastal villagewhich is 4 km down the straight shoreline at point D from the point A on the shore
帮忙翻译一下这到英文题目!快快快~急啊!不要google机器翻译!谢谢!Maya is 6 km offshore on a boat at point B and wishes to reach a coastal villagewhich is 4 km down the straight shoreline at point D from the point A on the shorenearest to the boat. She can row at 5 km/hour and run 7 km/hour. Point C is where she should land her boat to reach the village in the least amount of time.a) Draw a labeled diagram for this problem, which includes points A, B, C, and D.Let x be the distance between points A and C.b) What two assumptions should you make about the wind and the water?c) State the following quantities:running distance =
running time =rowing distance =
rowing time =d) How far away is point C from point A accurate to 2 decimal places?不要翻译器翻译出来的结果!!!!!要人工准确翻译!谢谢!!
自动检测中英文中译英英译中百度翻译翻译结果(英 > 中)复制结果玛雅人是6公里的海上船上点和希望达到的沿海村庄这是4公里的海岸线在直点的点在岸边最近的船.她能排在5公里/小时和7公里/小时.点是在她应该土地她的船到达村庄在最短的时间.一)画一个标记图的这一问题,其中包括分,乙,丙,和D让是点之间的距离和C二)什么假设你应该让风和水吗?三)状态的数量:运行距离运行时间赛艇赛艇时间距离四)有多么的远点从一个点精确到2位小数?双语对照查看翻译结果重试抱歉,系统响应超时,请稍后再试支持中文、英文免费在线翻译支持网页翻译,在输入框输入网页地址即可提供一键清空、复制功能、支持双语对照查看,使您体验更加流畅
玛雅在离岸边6KM的船上,此点记作B点,她想到达离船最近的海岸A点沿着垂直的海岸线向下4km在D点的村庄。她可以以5km/H的速度划船也可以以7km/h的速度跑步。C点是她可以以最短时间到达村庄的船应该靠岸的地点。a)画一个带标示的简图,图要包括A,B,C和D,设X为A到C的距离。b)你觉得应该怎样对水和风建立假设。c)表达以下数量:跑步的距离=
SFU math157 学生 鉴定完毕...求下面文段翻译成英文。不要机器翻译。要纯正的英语,急!谢谢 在最后,我对今天的辩论做了一个总结。求下面文段翻译成英文。不要机器翻译。要纯正的英语,急!谢谢在最后,我对今_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求下面文段翻译成英文。不要机器翻译。要纯正的英语,急!谢谢 在最后,我对今天的辩论做了一个总结。求下面文段翻译成英文。不要机器翻译。要纯正的英语,急!谢谢在最后,我对今
求下面文段翻译成英文。不要机器翻译。要纯正的英语,急!谢谢 在最后,我对今天的辩论做了一个总结。求下面文段翻译成英文。不要机器翻译。要纯正的英语,急!谢谢在最后,我对今天的辩论做了一个总结。对方辩友今天的辩论非常精彩,但以下观点是错误的…………再来看我方的观点:学生进行part-time job
1.有利于我们积累社会经验。2.有利于我们锻炼交流能力。3.有利于我们养成勤俭的好习惯。4.有利于降低中学生犯罪率。所以我们认为学生应该进行part-time job。谢谢
At last,I made a summary of today's debate. Today's debate of the other side was very wonderful,but the following points are wrong......Come to see our view again:Students to find the part-time j...
At last,I would like to summarize today 's debating.the opposite side had wonderful debate ,but the following opinions aren't suitable…here are some opinions of our side :first,Students take part in t...您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮忙把这篇新闻翻译成英文(不要机器翻译),谢谢!
部呼吁建立民族信用评级业
&三大评级公司在占有垄断利润的同时,对危机的预测预警不及时,或者说是缺位。&针对三大国际信用评级公司在美国次级债危机中的表现,财政部部长助理朱光耀做出了批评。
9月14日,出席中日韩信用评级论坛的代表在发言中表示,穆迪、标普和惠誉三大评级公司对美国次级债危机反应迟钝。美国银行界去年就开始警告次级按揭市场的危险,但国际信用评级公司直到今年春季才大规模调低相关债券的投资评级。实际上,欧盟执行委员会和美国众议院不久前已表示,将对国际信用评级公司进行调查。据了解,在全球信用评级市场,穆迪、标普和惠誉3家公司占有的份额超过90%。
朱光耀称,正确判断和预警是评级公司的责任,不能及时做到这一点就是&失职&。他回顾说,1997年7月份亚洲金融危机爆发,在年底时冲击到韩国,当时国际信用评级公司在一天内将韩国的信用等级调低了11个级别。朱光耀认为,就准确地预测一个国家的经济发展状况和潜力而言,这些国际信用评级机构存在问题。
朱光耀呼吁,亚洲国家应当根据自身国情发展本国的信用评级业,建立民族的评级事业。
随着公司债和资产证券化等金融业务的推进,中国的信用评级市场将呈现爆发性的增长,但民族评级机构呈现弱势,穆迪、标普和惠誉等国际&大鳄&早已开始布局中国。
目前,中国监管部门认可的评级公司有5家,但只有一家尚未被外资&染指&。中诚信国际49%的股权于去年被穆迪收购,且双方约定只要中国政府同意,穆迪将实现控股;联合资信与惠誉的合资已进入正式程序;上海远东的控股股东现为外资金融机构;上海新世纪与标普的合资也正在洽谈中。大公国际成为&硕果仅存&的本土信用评级公司。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注急!请哪位英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,汉译英,不要机器翻译的,翻译准确点,在线等,谢谢!_百度知道
急!请哪位英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,汉译英,不要机器翻译的,翻译准确点,在线等,谢谢!
这个城市里有许多旅游景点.自从在那次事故中受伤后,在会上大家接受了他的建议.历史博物馆位于火车站附近,他行动迟缓多了.这是我听过的最好笑的笑话。6。7.那就是我爷爷曾经住过的房子.这就是我放书包的那把椅子,今年庄稼长势好。3.因为雨水充沛。41?2。10.昨天我们开了一个会,想喝一杯茶。你呢.在这儿我没有什么可做的。9。5。8.我渴了
提问者采纳
He acted more slowly since he hurt in the accident,at which his suggestion has been accepted. The history museum is near the railway station. 3.It is the funniest joke I have ever listened. 6. 7.It is the house in which ma grandpa has lived.It is the chair on which I put my schoolbag,for there is plenty of rain.There are many Scenic sites in the city.The group is growing good this year. 41. 10;m thirsty and I want a cup of tea. 8.I&#39.How about you? 2.Yesterday we had a meeting. 9.I have nothing to do here. 5
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
this year the crops growing trend is good. 9. this city has many scenic sites. since is injured after that accident. 呼呼. 6, he was slow-acting many.8. that is my grandfather had lived the house. this is I have listened the funniest joke. 7. 10. 5. in 3. the rain water is abundant. because 41. we have had a meeting yesterday, everybody has accepted his suggestion at the meeting. Is that chair. does not have anything in here me to be possible to do. You. History museum located at train station nearby? 2, wants to drink cup of tea. this is I puts book bag&#39
1.I am thirsty, want to drink a cup of tea. And you? 2.Since getting hurt in that accident, he is much more sluggish. 3.There are a lot of scenic spots in this city. 4.Because is with heavy rainfall, the growing situation of the crops is good this year. 5.The History Museum lies in the adjacent place of railway station. 6.That is the house where my grandfather has ever lived. 7.This is the best joke that smiled at that I ever listened to. 8.I have nothing to do here. 9.This is that chair that I put the schoolbag. 10.We held a meeting at yesterday, everybody accepted his suggestion at the meeting.
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁505 - HTTP Version Not Supported
505 - HTTP Version Not Supported

我要回帖

更多关于 机器翻译 的文章

随机推荐