my happychinese new year作文文80字

英语作文《my happy middle school life》80字._百度知道
英语作文《my happy middle school life》80字.
When it comes to my middle school life,i always have a lot to say .Because it was the most wonderfull of my life at p珐浮粹簧诔毫达桐惮昆resent.My middle school is one of the best school in our city.No wonder most of the students there studyed very hard,which included me.From Monday to Saturday ,i did nothing but studying.At weekend,i went back home with my friends,it was the most happy time i had .During our way home we shared the interesting thing we have done of the pass weekends and what to do after going home.I really miss my middle school life.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁happy字图片
我们正在努力的为您加载...稍后更精彩
市场价¥22.80折扣7.7折节省5.20已有526人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥39.80折扣10.0折节省0.00已有192人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥26.50折扣7.9折节省5.50已有95人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥2.60折扣3.8折节省1.60已有88人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥25.00折扣3.8折节省15.50已有63人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥128.00折扣3.9折节省78.10已有59人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥20.00折扣5.0折节省10.00已有52人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥5.00折扣8.0折节省1.00已有51人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥11.00折扣9.1折节省1.00已有42人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥0.10折扣10.0折节省0.00已有39人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥28.00折扣10.0折节省0.00已有30人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥17.50折扣7.7折节省4.10已有24人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥19.99折扣7.0折节省6.00已有19人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥20.00折扣2.5折节省15.00已有18人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥5.00折扣8.0折节省1.00已有18人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥50.00折扣1.0折节省45.00已有17人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥20.00折扣10.0折节省0.00已有14人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥40.00折扣8.3折节省7.00已有12人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥752.00折扣2.5折节省564.00已有11人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥20.00折扣5.0折节省10.00已有10人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
相关文章推荐
happy字图片-"圣诞快乐"的艺术字图片-玩客达人分享你的热爱
"圣诞快乐"的艺术字图片
/~~~~~~~~~~~~~^*^☆$$.☆./~~~~~~~~◆圣诞.快乐*$$*/^^TTTTTT.◆***$★$*..[]田田|┃◆
在CDR里面导出图片和字图片为什么不显示出来
是jpg的若是简单的可以有颜色遮罩就是在位图那
帮忙做一个字图片QQ头像形式,"娜"
怎么制作字图片?
美图秀秀应该可以
怎么样做字图片
最简单的方法是,选择你要做的文字贴图背景,截图成图片,然后用系统自带的绘图工具打开,选择插入文字,然后文字的样式按照你希望的样子排版,字体选择就可以了。如果你会P
happyteachers'day怎么写才会好看。黑板报
在word里的艺术字选选吧看看有合适的么
急求一个义的繁体字图片!
/i?tn=baiduimage&ct=&lm=-1&cl=2&word=%D2%E5
书法寿字图片,越多越好。
http://www./customer/t/ttsd88/page-60.asp
http://img392./8z07.6/1673776.gifhttp://img392./8z07.6/1673426.gif还有一个全部的手势:/
最近网上流行的手写体字图片中的字体是练什么字体练出来的、
可以去练自己比较喜欢的硬笔行书字帖我最近也在找这种字体,但是这种字体是自己练出来的,打好基础很重要,我觉得这个还可以,个人推荐一下《古诗精选硬笔行书字帖》作
买就要买真品,happy字图片-"圣诞快乐"的艺术字图片-玩客达人分享你的热爱。我不开心的一天 英语作文,80字左右,_百度作业帮
我不开心的一天 英语作文,80字左右,
But this year's children's day, I am not happy, although the teacher make homework a lot less, but the children's day that day, I found no one else was homework, and I will write my homework, to help the family work, to raise the little moth, observing the cocoon, mating, foal. There are a lot of things in chasing me, they ran so fast that I suddenly get caught, buried up, let I can't escape. Mom and dad having to work on this day, the home empty, I feel very lonely. My eyes staring at other friends with hope, I really want to play games with them.英语作文(60字----80字)
英语作文(60字----80字)
有关庆祝节日的、或有关英雄的、或有关假日的
&&&&&&&& 快一些&&&&& 有急用
The Happy Spring Festival Spring festival is on the first day of the first lunar month. Chinese people most like the Spring Festival. During Spring Festival, Chinese people like having meals with their families, playing fireworks in the open air. My sisters and I played fireworks on that day. We had many fireworks. They were very beautiful. They were running into the sky and breaking into pieces. They looked like flowers in the sky. We were very happy and excited. After that, I made a wish. I hope that, we can have a happy and healthy life next year and everyone in my family can be happy. I enjoy the festival very happy.春节是在第一个月的第一天.中国人最喜欢春节.在春节期间,中国人喜欢和自己的家人一起吃饭,一起放焰火在空旷的地方.在那些日子里,我和我姐姐一起放焰火.我们有很多的焰火.它们非常漂亮.它们升上天空并且使一些地方变得很亮.在天空中,它们看起来像是花.我们很高兴也很兴奋.在这之后,我许了一个愿,我希望,在来年,我们能够高高兴兴并且拥有健康的生活,还有每一个人在我们家庭里都可以开开心心. 我感到在这个节日里非常高兴
还有其他的吗
向香港各界人士介绍航天英雄杨利伟的有关情况  假如你是“航天英雄杨利伟事迹报告团”成员之一。此次赴香港访问,请你以报告团成员的身份向香港各界人士介绍航天英雄杨利伟的有关情况。要点如下:  1、杨利伟出生于辽宁省绥中县,今年38岁。  2、他有一个幸福的家庭,有一个8岁的儿子。  3、他是我国第一位邀游太空的宇航员。  4、他曾是一个具有1350小时飞行经验的飞行员。  5、他有一个梦想:登上月球。  6、他是值得我们中国人自豪的航天英雄。  Ladies and gentlemen:  We are glad to have such a good chance to visit Hong Kong with our hero Yang Uwei. And I'll take this opportunity to introduce Yang Liwei to all. Mr Yang was born in Suizhong, Liaoning Province. Mr Yang has a happy family, he and his wife with his 8-year-old son. He used to be an excellent pilot with an experience of 1350 hour s flight. Many years ago he had a dream, that is to step on the moon. We are sure that his dream will come true. Yang Liwei is the first astronaut who flew in space in China. We are proud of him!  That s all. Thank you!
有关英雄的、或有关假日的
两篇都是你自己选一篇就行了
有关假日安排的
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导my free time 英语作文 80字左右 不要太多了写放假生活的.不要水平太高了_百度作业帮
my free time 英语作文 80字左右 不要太多了写放假生活的.不要水平太高了
My free timeDuring the winter holiday,I had a lot of free time.I spent most of my free time on my hobbies,such as playing basketball,listening to music and surfing the internet.This year I was especially happy as my uncle promised to teach me how to ski.We went up to the mountain where I learned how to ski.At first,I could not get my balance.But,later I was able to ski by myself.It was a wonderful sport and I had a very enjoyable time.
My free timeDuring the winter holiday, I had a lot of free time. I spent most of my free time on
my hobbies, such as playing basketball, listening to music and surfing the internet. This year I ...
My Free Time is colorful .In my Free Time, I often play the computer game with my cousin. Sometimes, I watch TV and fly a kite. Last Sunday, I went to the bookstore with my father. I bought many books...

我要回帖

更多关于 my dream 英语作文80 的文章

随机推荐