The sound of my dreamheart翻译成中文

bound的翻译中文意思-在线英汉词典
您当前的位置: -&
-& 词典内容:
&&英文单词:bound
简明英汉词典bound[baund]n.跃进, 跳, 范围, 限度adj.正要启程的, 开往...去的, 被束缚的, 装订的v.跳跃, 限制美国传统词典[双解]boundbound 1AHD:[bound] D.J.[baund]K.K.[ba&nd]v.intr.(不及物动词)bound.ed, bound.ing, bounds(1)To le spring.跳,弹跳:向前或向上跃起;弹跳(2)To progress by forward leaps or springs.跳跃前进:通过向前跳跃或弹跳的方式前进n.(名词)(1)A a jump.跃起;跳跃(2)A a bounce.反弹;弹跳语源(1)French bondir [to bounce] 法语 bondir [弹跳] (2)from Old French [to resound] 源自 古法语 [回声] (3)perhaps from Vulgar Latin *bombitoe 可能源自 俗拉丁语 *bombitoe (4)from Latin bombit3e [to hum] 源自 拉丁语 bombit3e [嗡嗡作响] (5)from bombus [a humming sound] 源自 bombus [嗡嗡声] (6)from Greek bombos 源自 希腊语 bombos 基本词义boundbound 2AHD:[bound] D.J.[baund]K.K.[ba&nd]n.(名词)(1)Often bounds A a limit:常作 bounds 界限;限制:Our joy knew no bounds. Your remarks exceed the bounds of reason.我们快乐无比。你的评论超出了合理界限(2)bounds The territory on, within, or near limiting lines:bounds 边界:在界限上、界限里或界限附近:the bounds of the kingdom.王国的疆界v.(动词)bound.ed, bound.ing, boundsv.tr.(及物动词)(1)T confine:划界;限制:a high wall that bou lives that were bounded by poverty.圈住监狱的高墙;为贫困所禁锢的生活(2)To constitute the boundary or limit of:组成界限或限制:a city park that was bounded by busy streets.被拥挤街道所包围的城市公园(3)To identi demarcate.标明界限;划界v.intr.(不及物动词)To border on another place, state, or country.接壤:与另一地方、州或国家接界语源(1)Middle English 中古英语 (2)from Old French bodne, bonde 源自 古法语 bodne, bonde (3)Anglo-Norman bunde 英法语 bunde (4)both from Medieval Latin bodina 都源自 中世纪拉丁语 bodina (5)[of Celtic origin] [源于凯尔特语的] 基本词义boundbound 3AHD:[bound] D.J.[baund]K.K.[ba&nd]v.(动词)Past tense and past participle of bind bind的过去式和过去分词adj.(形容词)(1)C tied:绑,缚:用带子绑住的;被缚的:bound and gagged hostages.被绑住并被塞住嘴巴的人质(2)Being under legal or moral obligation:有义务的:受法律或道德义务所约束的:bound by my promise.为我的承诺所约束(3)Abbr. bd.Equipped with a cover or binding:缩写 bd.装订的:有封皮或装饰好的:bound volumes.装帧好的书卷(4)P certain:注定的;肯定的:We're bound to be late.我们肯定要迟到了(5)D resolved:决定好的;决议的:She's bound to be mayor.她被推选为市长(6)Constipated.便秘的基本词义boundbound 4AHD:[bound] D.J.[baund]K.K.[ba&nd]adj.(形容词)Headed or intending to head in a specified direction:准备去…的:前往或准备前往一个特定方向的:comm a south-bound train.乘公共汽车回家的人;一列南行的火车语源(1)Alteration of Middle English boun [ready] 中古英语 boun的变化 [准备好的] (2)from Old Norse b?n [past participle of] b?a [to get ready] * see bheu…- 源自 古斯堪的纳维亚语 b?n [] b?a的过去分词 [准备好] *参见 bheu…- 现代英汉词典bound 1[baJnd]vi.跳;跃The young animals were bounding about the field.这些小动物在地上跳着跑。It's lucky that he bounded away, otherwise he would have been hurt.幸好他跳开了,不然他就会受伤了。His heart bounded with excitement.他兴奋得心头砰砰直跳。词性变化boundn.跳;跃He cleared the hedge at one bound.他一跃跳过了篱笆。基本词义bound 2[baJnd]n.(1)(常用pl)(2)边界,界线(3)限制范围beyond the bounds of reason超出理性的范围习惯用语out of bounds越轨,超越限度;禁止入内This area is out of bounds to persons not concerned.这一地区禁止闲人入内。词性变化boundvi.以…为界;在规定范围内London is bounded by the Home Counties.伦敦以其四周的六郡为界。The US is bounded on the north by Canada and on the south by Mexico.美国北面与加拿大相邻,南面与墨西哥毗连。基本词义bound 3[baJnd]adj.(常与for连用)要往…去的; 开往…去的bound for home回家This train is bound for Shanghai.这列火车是开往上海的。It's bound to blow hard very soon.很快一定会刮大风。Where is ship bound for?这船是开往哪儿去的?The train is bound for Chicago.这火车是开往芝加哥的。They are bound to fail if they continue at the risk of all these dangers.如果他们继续下去冒着一切危险, 一定会失败。Just wars are bound to triumph over wars of aggression.正义战争必然要战胜侵略战争。The marriage on the basis of money is bound to break up.建立在金钱基础上的婚姻肯定要破裂的。基本词义bound 4[baJnd]v.bind 的过去式和过去分词词性变化boundadj.(1)被束缚的to bound to one's job工作的束缚(2)肯定的It's bound to rain soon.不久就会下雨的。(3)被迫的I'm bound to blame him.我不得已才责备他的。(4)决心的He's bound to go, and nothing will stop him.他决定要走,任何事都阻止不了他。(5)装订好的,有封面的(书)bound in leather皮装封面的现代英汉综合大辞典bound[baund]adj.bind 的过去分词(1)被缚的, 绑着的(2)密切关联的; 深爱的(3)负有义务的, 受到约束的(4)装订好的, 有封面的(5)决心的(6)一定的, 必然的(7)(物理或化学)结合中的(8)粘合的be bound to do the work有义务做这工作The new discovery is bound to be of great service to mankind.这项新发现对于人类必定大有用处。词性变化bound[baund]n.限制物, 约束物继承用法boundnessn.习惯用语be bound to必定, 一定be bound up in热心于, 专心致志于be bound up with与...有密切联系; 与...利益一致I'll be bound[口][用作插入语]我敢保证, 我敢肯定in honour bound[接不定式]理应 ...; 道义上必须...用法词典bound词源同 bind 的英文相关词典boundboundary&&&&enclose&&&&going&&&&jump&&&&leap&&&&limit&&&&on the way&&&&surround&&&&unbound&&&&[七国语言]英汉数学大词典bound界, 边缘[七国语言]英汉原子能大词典bound被束缚的英汉双解计算机词典bound界限,上下限[界];约束,限制1.In PASCAL or PL/1, the upper or lower limit to the subscript values of an array dimension.在PASCAL或PL/1语言中,数组维数下标值的上下限。 2.To be limited in speed by a particular component of a system. A system that is linebound, for example, is limited in performance by the speed at which informa-tion can be transmitted over the communications line. A printer-bound system has a printer as its slowest component under the specified circumstance. | 通过系统某一特定部件来限制速度。例如,一线路限制系统在通信线路上传送信息的性能 受速度的限制。在特定条件下,打印机限制系统有一台作为其最低速部件的打印机。 3.The highest and lowest numbered locations in an area of storage. | 在存储器空间可寻址的上、下界,即最高的和最低的编号单元。美国传统词典boundbound 1AHD:[bound] D.J.[baund]K.K.[ba&nd]v.intr.bound.ed, bound.ing, bounds(1)To le spring.(2)To progress by forward leaps or springs.n.(1)A a jump.(2)A a bounce.语源(1)French bondir [to bounce] (2)from Old French [to resound] (3)perhaps from Vulgar Latin *bombitoe (4)from Latin bombit3e [to hum] (5)from bombus [a humming sound] (6)from Greek bombos 基本词义boundbound 2AHD:[bound] D.J.[baund]K.K.[ba&nd]n.(1)Often bounds A a limit:Our joy knew no bounds. Your remarks exceed the bounds of reason.(2)bounds The territory on, within, or near limiting lines:the bounds of the kingdom.v.bound.ed, bound.ing, boundsv.tr.(1)T confine:a high wall that bou lives that were bounded by poverty.(2)To constitute the boundary or limit of:a city park that was bounded by busy streets.(3)To identi demarcate.v.intr.To border on another place, state, or country.语源(1)Middle English (2)from Old French bodne, bonde (3)Anglo-Norman bunde (4)both from Medieval Latin bodina (5)[of Celtic origin] 基本词义boundbound 3AHD:[bound] D.J.[baund]K.K.[ba&nd]v.Past tense and past participle of bind adj.(1)C tied:bound and gagged hostages.(2)Being under legal or moral obligation:bound by my promise.(3)Abbr. bd.Equipped with a cover or binding:bound volumes.(4)P certain:We're bound to be late.(5)D resolved:She's bound to be mayor.(6)Constipated.基本词义boundbound 4AHD:[bound] D.J.[baund]K.K.[ba&nd]adj.Headed or intending to head in a specified direction:comm a south-bound train.语源(1)Alteration of Middle English boun [ready] (2)from Old Norse b?n [past participle of] b?a [to get ready] * see bheu…- 英汉船舶大词典bound n.被束缚的,限度,限界 英汉电力大词典bound n.边界,界限,约束 朗文英汉综合电脑词典bound 界,界限,约束,限制,上下限,范围;【WIN】装订,联编 英汉电信大词典bound n.界限,限度 英汉航海大词典bound n.被束缚的,限度 英汉环境大词典bound n.边界,界限,约束 英汉航空大词典bound n.界限,边界;n.限制 英汉化学大词典bound n.跳起,受约束的,境界,限度,奶制,有责任的;vt.捆,结合,装订 英汉海运大词典bound 边界,界限,领域,邻接界限跳起,反跳被束缚的开往…的负有义务的限止,约束跳起,反跳 基本词义bound 边界,界限跳动,反跳被束缚的限止,约束跳起,反跳 基本词义bound 开往……领域,邻接界限被……束缚的,负有义务的 基本词义bound 开往…领域,邻接界限被…束缚的,负有义务的跳动(pl.)边界,界限,被束缚的开往…的限制,约束跳起,反跳 基本词义bound 边界,界限,领域,邻接界限被束缚的,开往…的,负有义务的约束,跳起,反跳 英汉经贸大词典bound vbl.捆,结合,装订;n.受约束的,弹跳 英汉计算机大词典bound vb. 捆(结合,装订);n.受约束的(弹跳) 英汉机械大词典bound n.界,边界 英汉建筑大词典bound n.界线,边界,范围 英汉汽车大词典bound n.界限,边界,约束 英汉贸易大词典bound边缘英汉心理学大词典bound 边界 现代商务英汉大词典bound边缘英汉冶金大词典bound n.限制,约束
上一篇词典:&&&&&&
下一篇词典:
本站所收集信息资料为网络转载 版权属各作者 并已著明作者 旨在资源共享、交流、学习之用,请勿用于商业用途,本站并不保证所有信息、文本、图形、链接及其它内容的绝对准确性和完整性,故仅供访问者参照使用。
Mail: Copyright by ;All rights reserved.The Sound of silence歌词翻译中英文对照翻译,谢谢
The Sound of Silence 寂静之声 Hello darkness,my old friend 黑暗 我的老朋友 I've come to talk with you again 我又来和你交谈 Because a vision softly creeping 因为有一种幻觉正向悄悄地向我袭来 Left its seeds while I was sleeping 在我熟睡的时候留下了它的种子 And the vision that was planted in my brain 这种幻觉在我的脑海里生根发芽 Still remains 缠绕着我 Within the sound of silence 伴随着寂静的声音 In restless dreams I walked alone 在不安的梦幻中我独自行走 Narrow streets of cobblestone 狭窄的鹅卵石街道 'Neath the halo of a street lamp 在路灯的光环照耀下 I turned my collar to the cold and damp 我竖起衣领 抵御严寒和潮湿 When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light 一道耀眼的霓虹灯光刺入我的眼睛 That split the night 它划破夜空 And touched the sound of silence 触摸着寂静的声音 And in the naked light I saw 在炫目的灯光下 Ten thousand people,maybe more 我看见成千上万的人 People talking without speaking 人们说而不言 People hearing without listening 听而不闻 People writing songs that voices never share 人们创造歌曲却唱不出声来 And no one dare disturb the sound of silence 没有人敢打扰这寂静的声音 "Fools" said I,"You do not know 我说:“傻瓜,难道你不知道 Silence like a cancer grows”寂静如同顽疾滋长” Hear my words that I might teach you 听我对你说的有益的话 Take my arms that I might reach to you 拉住我伸给你的手 But my words like silent as raindrops fell 但是我的话犹如雨滴飘落 And echoed in the wells of silence 在寂静的水井中回响 And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.人们向自己创造的霓虹之神 鞠躬 祈祷And the sign flashed out its warning 神光中闪射出告诫的语句 And the words that it was forming 在字里行间指明 And the sign said:它告诉人们 "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls预言者的话都已写在地铁的墙上 and tenement halls 和房屋的大厅里 And whispered in the sound of silence."在寂静的声音里低语
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart. 的翻译是:Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.
Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.
Do you know there is someone thinking of You and caring you all the time? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.
Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.
相关内容&a我想念你,但是我又能做什么呢 I think of you, but I can make any & a明天他去看医生 He will go see a doctor tomorrow & a孙燕姿 正在翻译,请等待...
& a女:就让我们来同娱同乐,度过这个美好的夜晚!!
& a??? 零亮晶晶的小东西 & a所以我家乡的空气和水都受到了污染 Therefore my hometown air and the water have all been polluted & a做不了你老婆就做你后妈 Could not be your wife to be your stepmother & a我的理想学校是每天有半小时家庭作业。 My ideal school has half hour homework every day. & aDrawing on our economic framework and the insights from our analysis, we conclude by outlining several possible ways of how U.S. accounting standards could evolve. These scenarios include maintaining U.S. GAAP, letting firms decide whether and when to adopt IFRS,mandating full compliance with IFRS within a prespecified s 画在我们的经济框架和洞察从我们的分析,我们通过概述几个可能的方式结束怎样美国。 会计标准能演变。 这些情景包括维护的美国。 GAAP,让firms是否当时决定和采取IFRS,要求与IFRS的完全服从在prespecifi编辑日程表之内或者创造竞争的美国。 基于GAAP的套可能担当一个全球性选择对IFRS的会计标准。 & aThe day after his mother's birthday he phoned her. "Well, mother," he asked, "what do you think of the bird?" "Oh, very delicious, dear," she answered. 天在他的母亲的生日以后他给她打电话。 “很好,母亲”,他要求, “你认为鸟怎么样?” “Oh,非常可口,亲爱”,她回答了。 & a就算失败,曾经也曾美好 Even if is defeated, once also once was happy & a我有许多阿根廷的老顾客 I have many Argentina's old customers & aThank you for
(teach) us so well 谢谢(教)我们很好 & amost of us are kind to disabled people,and we often donate money to them.but the disabled people want more communication with ordinary people.if you know any disabled people,please don't forget to visit them "as often as possible".they need your help. 大多数我们对残疾人民是亲切的,并且我们经常捐赠金钱对残疾人民想要与普通的people.if的更多通信您知道所有残疾人的them.but,不要忘记“越经常越好”拜访他们.they需要您的帮助。 & aTheir seats are near the window 他们的位子在窗口附近 & aWhile doing Christmas shopping in a store. I discovered many colorful lights. 当在商店时做圣诞节购物。 我发现了许多五颜六色的光。 & aprd_core.fpsx 正在翻译,请等待...
& a风之力 Strength of the wind & a我们的社会和学校必须增加道德的投入,并尝试建立的感恩气氛。 Our society and the school must increase moral the investment, and attempts the establishment to feel grateful the atmosphere. & aI can let you happiness. 我可以让您幸福。 & a另一起案例中的员工蔡某,正值青春年华的21岁,进入富士康仅仅一个月就于其所居住的宿舍楼6层跳下。 Together in case staff Cai, just when the youth time passage 21 years old, enter a Fuji Kang merely for month dormitory 6 which lives on Yu Qi to jump down in addition. & a相信我。 I can do well believe me. & a女孩子是男孩子的三倍 The girl is boy's three times & a因为今天放假 Because today has a vacation & a多么好的天气啊 How good weather & a四千零七十 4007 ten & a醉酒驾车是对自己的生命的轻视 The alcoholic intoxication drives is to own life contempt & a黄郁金香 Yellow tulip & a李玲是一名初二的学生他学习刻苦各科成绩都很好 Li Ling is a second day student he studies the assiduous various branches result very to be all good & adevelop sound personalities 开发酣然的个性 & aI've got a headache 我有头疼 & athe bedroom lights wa light on 正在翻译,请等待...
& apoint lighting 点照明设备 & aOne day,Kerry and Omar were out in the school field.Kerry found a coin.Omar and Kerry thought it’s very old.The local newspaper was running a competition.They wanted put the coin in for the competition,so they took it to Mr Hart.But Mr Hard thought it’s a copy and a free gift.Kerry felt her heart sink.The next day,Matt One day, Kerry and Omar were out in the school field. Kerry found a coin. Omar and Kerry thought it' s very old. The local newspaper was running a competition. They wanted put the coin in for the competition, so they took it to Mr Hart.But Mr Hard thought it' s a copy and a free gift. Kerry felt her & a世界之窗 观光 正在翻译,请等待...
& ano in germany 没有在德国 & a回國學習是很累的,但是也很好,可以和家人在一起 The returning to homeland study is very tired, but very is also good, may with the family member in together & awhenkeepingtheambigutywithyoulfearwillfallinlov whenkeepingtheambigutywithyoulfearwillfallinlov & ai don't wanna close my eyes,cause i miss of you,your face,your smile,your everthing...cause your my world,i love you,? 我不想要闭上我的眼睛,我错过您的起因,您的面孔,您的微笑,您everthing的…起因您我的世界,我爱你, ? & a我们不算做爱 We did not calculate makes love & anow no one works for him except one person 现在工作为他不除去一个人 & aI missed you, 我想念您, & a不仅从书本而且从通过实践学习的 Not only from books moreover from through practice study & a武冈市荆竹铺镇九塘村 Wukang city Jing Zhupu town nine pond villages & a更多的回形针 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTCP 0.0.0.0:12110 P35HN:0 LISTENING TCP 0.0.0.0 :12110 P35HN :0听 & a我们要节约用水节约用电,上学上班坐公交车或骑自行车。 We must save the water used to use electricity frugal, go to school go to work ride the public transportation or ride the bicycle. & aHattyQUTDQQr HattyQUTDQQr & ai was @ brother's home all yesterday...really missed you... 正在翻译,请等待...
you 做了您的男孩frind接触您 & a在路上,我们看见一个老人在找什么东西。我说:你在找什么?他说:我丢了我的家钥匙,我不能回家了。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a若是不曾走过,怎么懂。 If not once passed through, how understood. & a通过这一种方式,他们能收获更多的票房 Through this way, they can harvest more box offices & a电子游戏在中学生中很流行,有的学生迷恋游戏,以至于忘了做作业,甚至逃学。 The computer game is very popular in the middle-school student, some students are infatuated with the game, forgot to do one's assignment, even played hooky. & a去适应所有的一切 Adapts all & a我在乎的你是否和在乎你的我在乎我在乎的你一样在乎在乎你的我? I care about whether you and do care about you who you I care about me to care about equally care about you I? & aDo you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart. Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart. &谁收藏了这篇日志当前位置: &
the sound of your voice是什么意思
中文翻译你说话的声音:&&&& hire by the week 按周雇用。 ...:&&&& sound4 n. 1.港,海峡;海湾。 2 ...:&&&& five minutes of four 差 ...:&&&&pron. 〔you 的所有格〕 1.你(们)的。 2. ...:&&&&n. 1.语声;嗓音;鸣声;〔比喻〕呼声。 2.发声力, ...
例句与用法I ' m tired of the sound of your voice , sign off quickly我讨厌听你的声音,快别讲了。 But if i hear the sound of your voice right now ,但是现在我一听到你的声音But if i hear the sound of your voice right now ,但是现在我一听到你的声音Man : when i hear the sound of your voice , i don ' t feel tired anymore男:我听见你的声音就不再感到累了。 I only know one thing i dislike more , which is the sound of your voice .我知道只有一种声音比那个还讨厌,就是你讲话的声音。 ” Developerworks , september 2002 teaches you how to retrieve db2 data using the sound of your voice( developerworks , 2002年9月)一文将教您如何使用您自己的语音检索db2数据。 Smile and talk to me while we play . the sound of your voice will help me in making the first sounds当我玩的时候请对我微笑和说话,你的声音可以帮助我发出我第一个的声音的。 " in the name of heaven , " cried dant s , " speak again , though the sound of your voice terrifies me . who are you ?“看在上帝的份上, ”唐太斯说道, “请再说话吧,虽然你的声音吓了我一跳,你是谁? Even though they don ' t understand the story or the poem , reading together gives children a chance to learn about language , enjoy the sound of your voice , and be close to you即使他们不明白的故事或诗歌,亲子阅读可以让孩子有机会学习语言,享受听你的声音并接近你。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
the sound of your voice的中文翻译,the sound of your voice是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译the sound of your voice,the sound of your voice的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 queen of my heart 的文章

随机推荐