8下英语课文翻译开头是hey boy什么歌,andy

2014年八年级英语下册第五单元词汇练习题(新译林版带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m 13-14牛津八下Unit5同步词汇练习Ⅰ. 词汇A. 根据所给英语解释或者首字母提示,用合适的单词。&1. If you keep a pet, you should learn to look after it in   &    (right or correct) ways.&2. Take my advice, and you will   &    (try not to do something) causing many problems.&3. We had to end our   &    (a small talk) because my bus came.&4. Jim is a c  &    friend of mine. We often have a lot to share with each other.&5. Don’t t  &    the glass. It’s hot and may burn your finger.B. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。&6. In Italy,   &    (kiss) is proper for greeting best friends and family members.&7. The more   &    (polite) you ask people for help, the more willing they are to help you.&8. Always remember to make good use of time. As the   &    (say) goes, “Time and tide wait for no man.”&9. Your advice is so   &    (help) to us. Thanks.10. When you’re eating in a restaurant, try   &    (not make) any noise.C. 从方框里选择合适的词或词组,并用其正确形式填空,完成对话。all the time, greet, shout loudly, bump into, subjectAndy: Guess who I met in the street this afternoon?Wendy: Who? An old friend?&Andy: Well, a tall man (11)  &    me when I was walking downstairs. Wendy: And then?&Andy: I near fell over. So I (12)  &   ,“Ouch, you hurt my arm!” Then I heard a soft “Sorry”.Wendy: Who was he?&Andy: He was your father! Then I (13)  &   him with a smile. And your father is really a gentleman. He kept smiling (14)  &   . Wendy: Did he talk with you?&Andy: Yes. We talked about an interesting (15)  &   . That was your lessons!Ⅱ. 单项选择(& ) 1. ― Sandy, would you please not talk so loudly     the phone     a public place?&&― Sorry. It was very noisy on the other end of the line.&&A. on&&& &B. in&&& &&C. on&&&&&&&& &D. in(& ) 2. ― Tom must be in a hurry. He     past me just now.&&― Yes. And he even had no time for a “sorry”.&&A. pulled&&&& &B. caught&&&& &&C. pushed&&&& &D. carried(& ) 3. ― Hey, James. Do you still remember when we met     the first time?&&― It was in the library, two years ago.&&A. at&&&& &B. on&&&& &&C. with&&&&&& &D. for(& ) 4. ― Sir, would you mind my     before you? My taxi is waiting for me.&&― Not at all. Take your time.&&A. standing up&& &B. jumping in& &&C. jumping out& &D. pushing in(& ) 5. ―     turn is it to make our daily speech today?&&― It’s time for me to speak today, Mrs Lin.&&A. Whose&&& &B. What&&&& &&C. Which&&&&&& &D. Where(& ) 6. ― Mum, may I go out to fly kites?&&― Sorry. Please don’t go out     your work is finished.&&A. after&&& &B. while&&& &&C. till&&&& &&D. since(& ) 7. ―     But your father has come, Mrs Lin.&&― Really? Thanks. &&A. I am really sorry.&&&& &&&&B. Excuse me for cutting in.&&C. Hold on for a minute.&&&&&&&&&& &&D. What’s up?(& ) 8. ―     do friends greet each other in your country, Andy?&&― They usually give each other a hug (拥抱).&&A. What&&&& &B. How&&&& &&C. When&&&& &D. Where(& ) 9. ― May I use your bike, Millie?&&―    . I will ride it to the market.&&A. I hope so&&& &B. I am afraid not&C. Never mind&&& &D. Not at all(& )10. ― In England, it is not polite to ask a lady    , right?&&― Yes. This is not a good question.&&A. where she works& &&&B. how the weather is&&C. how much she weighs&&&&&&&&& &&D. how many children she hasⅢ. 根据所给汉语意思,填空完成下列句子。& 1. 不好意思,您挡着路了。&&&& Excuse me. But you           .& 2. 我的成功不是偶然,而是我努力的结果。&&&& My success doesn’t come         . It is the result of my hard work.& 3. 在公共场所请你压低声音说话。&&&& When you speak         , please         .& 4. 当有人介绍自己的朋友给你时,你应该和他/她握手。&&& When someone introduces his friend to you, you should         .& 5. 英国人通常避免和你谈论钱和年龄的问题,美国人也一样。&&&& British people usually     money and age with you. Americans avoid these subjects     .
参考答案:Ⅰ. 1. proper 2. avoid 3. conversation 4. close 5. touch 6. kissing 7. politely 8. saying 9. helpful &10. not to make&11. bumped into &12. shouted loudly 13. greeted &14. all the time 15. subjectⅡ. 1-5 BCDDA&6-10 CBBBCⅢ. 1. are in my way 2. by accident &3. keep your voice down 4. shake his/her hand &&5. as well 文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?帮忙分析一下英语的句子结构toy story里的一句台词.what could Andy possible get that is worse than you?另外,有人知道this is just falling with 其实第一个句子TV是最后结束的时候的台词翻译起来是,不管Andy得到什么礼物都不会比你更糟了。
问题补充:其实第一个句子TV是最后结束的时候的台词翻译起来是,不管Andy得到什么礼物都不会比你更糟了.明白了:what could Andy possible get that is worse than you?=what ( that is worse than you) could Andy possible get?安能得到什么?that is worse than you,是修释what的从句.:This isn′t flying.This is falling with style!:这不是飞,这是有型有款地下坠!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
this is just falling with style这仅仅是按照这个风格!
第一句:复合从句—在一个宾语(宾语从句的疑问形式)从句中套了一个定语
从句,原句(陈述句)应是: Andy could possible get (what)
that is worse than you?。。what是先行词,that是关系连词第二句:这句话太含糊了,如果你不给出语境或者上下文的话,怎么翻都是
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2014年八年级英语上册英语课文原文
下载积分:1800
内容提示:2014年八年级英语上册英语课文原文
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:281|
上传日期: 16:19:15|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2014年八年级英语上册英语课文原文
官方公共微信新标准大学英语视听说教程4_听力原文及翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新标准大学英语视听说教程4_听力原文及翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&新​标​准​大​学​英​语​视​听​说​原​文​及​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩61页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 hey jude歌词翻译 的文章

随机推荐