英语按要求改写句子英语型,用初二学的改

初二英语试题(用所给单词的正确形式填空+句型转换)1.I --------(draw) the picture since monday.2.since i came to china,i ----(learn) alot about chinese history.3.i ------(skate) since i----(be) seven tears old.4.he -----(wait) for three hours.5-when ----you _百度作业帮
初二英语试题(用所给单词的正确形式填空+句型转换)1.I --------(draw) the picture since monday.2.since i came to china,i ----(learn) alot about chinese history.3.i ------(skate) since i----(be) seven tears old.4.he -----(wait) for three hours.5-when ----you
1.I --------(draw) the picture since monday.2.since i came to china,i ----(learn) alot about chinese history.3.i ------(skate) since i----(be) seven tears old.4.he -----(wait) for three hours.5-when ----you ---(start) to practice drawing?-three years ago.1.she has been working for 20 hours.(改为一般疑问句)2.tom ran for one hour.(用现在完成进行时改写)3.we have been learning english for three years.(改为同义句)4.i started playing tennis when i was seven years old.(改为同义句)5.she began to collect win bottles two years ago.(用现在完成进行时改为)6.i got my first pair of skates in 2002.(对划线部分提问,划线的是in 2002)
全部都是现在完成时…1、主语 have/has 动词的过去分词   2、否定句:主语 have /has not 动词的过去分词  3、一般疑问句:主语 have/has 动词的过去分词   4、回答:Yes, 主语 have/has
No 主语 haven't/hasn't只能帮你这么多,同学,自己写吧,不然以后后悔就来不及鸟2013新人教版八年级上册英语知识要点短语句型语法讲解(修改版)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2013新人教版八年级上册英语知识要点短语句型语法讲解(修改版)
此​文​档​的​知​识​点​总​结​含​盖​了​八​年​级​上​册​英​语​的​全​部​考​点​及​知​识​难​点​,​对​学​生​的​学​习​、​复​习​、​巩​固​有​极​大​的​帮​助​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢按要求改写句子_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
按要求改写句子
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢四道英语句型转换的初二英语题1.She seems
to be quite happy.(改为同义句)2.Our head teacher took part in the swimming match by himself.(改为同义句)3.We saw that they were watch TV in the sitting room.(改为同义句)_百度作业帮
四道英语句型转换的初二英语题1.She seems
to be quite happy.(改为同义句)2.Our head teacher took part in the swimming match by himself.(改为同义句)3.We saw that they were watch TV in the sitting room.(改为同义句)
1.She seems
to be quite happy.(改为同义句)2.Our head teacher took part in the swimming match by himself.(改为同义句)3.We saw that they were watch TV in the sitting room.(改为同义句)
1.It seems that she is quite happy.书面表达 切记that不要省略 口语可以省略!2.Our head teacher joined in the swimming match on his own.切记take part in 的同义词是join in 不是 join.3.We saw them watching TV in the sitting room.see sb do sth 表示看到全过程 see sb doing sth 表示看到一瞬间
1 she looks happy.2 Our head teacher joined the swimming match on his own.3 we saw them watching tv in the sitting room.
It seems that shi is quite happyOur head teacher took part in the swimming match on his ownThey were seen to watch TV in the sitting room
It seems that she is quite happy
1. It seems (that) she is quite happy.2. Our head teacher joined in the swimming match alone.by himself还可以改写成on his own.3. We saw them watching TV in the sitting room.
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句型结构 的文章

随机推荐