英语,【That'its very kind of youu】 【kind】有善良的意思?

36仁爱八年级英语下册Unit7topic2导学案
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
36仁爱八年级英语下册Unit7topic2导学案
一读1a,完成1b;二.在文中找到,划出并背诵下面的短语和句子;1.做炒米饭__________________;3.对…感到自豪________________;5.精细地把肉切成片______________;7.把肉稍微炒炒________________;9.把…炒几分钟________________;11.熬骨汤_________________
一读1a, 完成1b二.在文中找到,划出并背诵下面的短语和句子1. 做炒米饭 _____________________2. 尽力去帮助他人___________________3. 对…感到自豪 ____________________4.你真是太好了!_____________________5. 精细地把肉切成片 __________________6. 干得好! ______________________7. 把肉稍微炒炒____________________8.慢慢地把米加进去 ___________________9. 把…炒几分钟____________________10. 烧些开水 _______________________11. 熬骨汤 _____________________12. 把火腿切碎 ___________________13. 把面条煮3到5分钟_________________15. 把这些图片排好顺序________________14. 在碗里装满七八成的骨头汤_______________________16. 对做饭感到厌倦 ___________________17. …的优点 _______________________18. 西/中式快餐店____________________19. (未来)几分钟后 ____________________三、句型解释点拨:I’m not sure whether(是否) + 宾语从句
肯定句转换:I’m sure _______ I can cook it well. 拓展:whether还可以换为 if (是否) 但有区别 whether 后面可跟or not , 而 if 则不可以 练习:a. 我不知道他是否会邀请我参加他们的美食节。I don’t know _____________ he will _________ me ______ their food festival.I don’t know _____________ he will _________ me ______ their food festival or not.
b. 我不确信她是否随后会给你发电子邮件。I’m not sure ____________ she will _______ you an e-mail later on.I’m not sure ____________she will _______ you an e-mail ______ ______ later on.2. I’m glad that you are trying to help others. 译:点拨:be glad + (that) + 宾语从句---为某事高兴…; be glad to do sth.. 乐意做某事链接:be afraid that+宾语从句---
be afraid to do sth.---be sure that + 宾语从句---
be sure to do sth.---3. It’s very kind of you .
同义句:You are very ________.
点拨:kind---善良,友好回忆:
It’s + adj.+ of sb. to do sth.
句中的形式主语是________ 逻辑主语是________ 真正主语是___________练习:a. 告诉我那个消息你真是太好了。It’s very ______ _____ you _____ ______ ____ the news.
b. 他们杀死那些动物真是太残忍了。It’s very ________ _____ them ______ ____ the animals. 拓展:kind还可以用作名词,意思是_________ --- a kind of____________
all kinds of______________4. First, cut some cooked meat very finely. 译:点拨:cooked meat---煮熟的肉
--- cooked在此是过去分词(相当于形容词)作定语链接:fried rice___________ fried chicken__________boiled water____________ boiled eggs____________思考:你发现过去分词(相当于形容词)作定语有什么特点了吗?5. 读2a找出表示先后顺序的词首先_________其次__________再次__________然后__________之后_______________最后__________练习:完成2b6. Cut up ham, cabbage and green onions finely. 译:点拨:cut up… 把…切碎
注意: 如果cut的宾语是代词要放在________ 点拨:up在此意思是---彻底,完全地链接:eat up_________
use up__________
burn up__________
clean up__________7. Fill the bowl 70%-80% full with bone soup.译:点拨:fill… with … ---用…把…装满
fill 的词性是_______, 词义是________链接:be full of … ---充满…
full 的词性是_______, 词义是________练习:a. 请把瓶子装满水。Please ________ the bottle _________ water.b. 不要在碗里盛太满的汤。________ ________ the bowl _______ too _______soup.c. 屋里满是人。The room ______ _______ ____ people.8. People go to restaurants because they’re tired of cooking. 译:____________________________________________点拨:be tired of sth./doing sth.---对…感到厌烦
反义词组:________________________ 练习:a.
他对每天干同样的事情感到厌烦。b. Tom对越来越难的俄语感到厌烦。四.语法重点--- 副词
本课出现了很多修饰动作的副词,读1a找出下面副词所修饰的动词_______well
________carefully
_________________finely
______________lightly____________slowly总结:英语中副词修饰动词要后置练习:唱得好/好好地唱______________ 仔细听/听得仔细___________________ 大声说____________________二部分一.在文中找到下面副词的比较级和最高级1.well_______/________2.early________/________ 3. hard_______/________ 4. late_______/________二.在文中找到,划出并背诵下面的短语1. 做炒米饭 _____________________2. 尽力去帮助他人__________________3. 对…感到自豪 _________________4.你真是太好了!_______________________5. 精细地把肉切成片 ________________6. 干得好! _________________7. 把肉稍微炒炒______________8.慢慢地把米加进去 ________________9. 把…炒几分钟____________________10. 烧些开水 _____________________11. 熬骨汤 _______________________12. 把火腿切碎 ___________________13. 把面条煮3到5分钟______________________14 对做饭感到厌倦 ________________ 15 …的优点 ________________________16 (未来)几分钟后 ____________________ 三.在文中划出下面的句子并翻译1. First, take two pieces of bread and spread butter on them. 译:点拨:a piece of … --- 一片/张/块/条/则…, 后面常跟不可数名词拓展:a piece of paper______________ a piece of glass_______________ a piece offurniture____________________a piece of music______________ a piece of advice______________ a piece ofinformation_________________练习:a. 我有三条消息要告诉你。I have ________ __________ ______ __________ to tell you.
b. 两块冰足够了。________ ____________ ____ ________ are enough.2. Would you mind if we learn to make it from you? 译:思考:句中Would you mind if 后面是___________从句链接:Would you mind (not) doing sth. __________________ Would you mind sb./sb.’s doing sth._________________注意:对Would you mind…?
表示同意的回答,用No, not at all. 或 Of course not.或Certainly not…
表示反对的回答,用Yes, you’d better not…练习:a. 我打开门你介意吗?Would you _______ ____ I open the door?= Would you _______ ____ opening the door?b. 打开电视你介意吗?Would you _______ _________ ______ the TV?c. 别在这吸烟你介意吗?当然不。Would you _______ _________ smoking here? ___ ____________.3.Michael did best of all. 译:点拨:of all --- 在所有的当中 (数量大于等于3的范围),常用于最高级的句子中此句中,修饰动词did的best前面省略了_______, 这种情况只有在_____词的最高级前可以出现
练习:a. 在所有的学生当中,他是最高的。_____ _____ the students, he is _______ _________.
b. 在所有的孩子当中,她跳得最高。She jumps ________ ____ _____ the children.c. 在所有的运动员当中,他跑得最快。He runs __________ _____ _______ the athletes.4. Practice makes perfect. 译:____________________________ --- 谚语扩展: a. A good beginning makes a good ending.b.To see is to believe.c.Actions speak louder than words.d.A little pot is soon hot.e.A friend in need is a friend indeed (真正的).5. Help yourself to some soup. 译:____________________________总结:反身代词oneself扩展: teach oneself__________ learn by oneself__________ enjoy oneself___________ say tooneself______________6.I don’t know if it’s polite in Japan. 译:点拨:此句中是if引导的是________从句
肯定句转换:I know _______ it’s polite in Japan.7. We know people use a spoon and a fork to eat in Thailand. 译:I know Indians eat with their right hands. 译:总结:use工具to do sth.
do sth. with工具
--- 用…做…练习:a.他刚才用刀把梨切成了两半。He _______ a knife ______ _______ the pear_______ two_________.b.我们用眼睛看,用耳朵听。We _______ _______our ________ and listen________ our__________.扩展: 介词in / by / with 都有“用,借助”的意思练习:a. What’s this _____ English?
译:___________________________________________
b. He goes to school ______ bus.
译:___________________________________________
c. I have no pen to write ______.
译:___________________________________________8. I don’t know if there’s no need for knives, forks or chopsticks. 译:点拨:there’s no need for…---不需要,没必要…
need在此作______词练习:a.在这个国家是不需要警察的。________________________________________________ in the country.b.There is no need for you to be worried. 译:总结:need还可以用作情态动词和行为动词a.---Must I finish my homework today?
---No, you _________.译:________________________________b.你需要在锅里放些油.You_______ _______ put some oil in the pan. 一.读1a , 完成1b.二.在文中找到,划出并背诵下面的短语1. 第一次____________________
2. 了解___________________3. 西方的餐桌礼仪_____________________4. 在桌旁______________________包含各类专业文献、外语学习资料、行业资料、各类资格考试、生活休闲娱乐、文学作品欣赏、幼儿教育、小学教育、36仁爱八年级英语下册Unit7topic2导学案等内容。 
 仁爱八年级英语下册Unit7topic2导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。一读 1a, 完成...remember doing sth 记得已经做了某事 2)drink too much “喝得太多” ,drink...  英语仁爱八年级英语下册Unit7topic2导学案 ...  仁爱英语八年级下册Unit7Topic2导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语 Unit 7 ,Topic 2 导学案 一、重要句子 1. Would you mind if we learn to make ...  2014年仁爱英语八年级下册Unit7Topic2导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。乌加河中学 八 年级 英语 学案(一) 主备教师: 备课成员:_ 学习内容 _ 学生姓名: 授课时...  仁爱八年级英语unit7topic2导学案_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。仁爱八年级...5 周口一高初中部八年级 (下)英语导学案 【课堂检测】 课堂检测】 把下列...  We must 主备人: Name Class ___ ___ 审核:八年级英语组 old. ___(善待) the (2).be + 间:of sb 与接 for sb 的区 adj 后接 时 ...  C. well 8 2014 年 5 月 3 日 仁爱版七年级下英语导学案 路阳九年制学校 周凤 贺江 Unit 7 Topic 2 The Birthday Party Can you sing an English ...  仁爱英语八年级下册Unit7 Topic2学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八下英语 Unit7 Topic2 复习学案 Section A 一、 翻译下列短语并注意它们的用法。 be glad to do...  仁爱八年级英语导学案unit 7 topic2 课文重点词汇课文重点词汇隐藏&& 通山振新学校...d. 雪下得越来越大。 is snowing ___ ___ ___ ___.(heavy 大的 )...的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
2014年山东省济南市高新区中考模拟英语试卷(带解析)
适用年级:九年级
试卷年份:2014年
省份:山东
试卷类型:中考模拟
上传日期:累计组卷次数
This isn’t my ______/h& t/. A.hit# j. A% @6 Z" @" L; P8 f B.cat3 ?% D! A0 V$ K( V/ B5 L C.hat8 j6 Q" H! U% A7 f D.head" Q/ X% F: G, E; C
答案:-解析:-
How often do you take a shower? I take a shower________/ wins/ a day.A.won1 h- A8 ]8 Y2 [- Q" ^: G B.once$ Z# _4 K- O9 M C.win/ A8 a) c8 E# L3 I' E D.one3 j$ X
M' O! K/ P
We must& _________/kli:n/the classroom every day.&A.clean( b- @+ c+ _* R* N B.clear2 R# B) M. T0 H8 E4 T C.clever+ H$ X+ P% H; B/ E) h2 W" X D.cheap/ X2 b4 d0 ]1 Y
It’s our_________/'dju:ti/to study hard. A.dollar0 [3 V0 h( J8 I B.duty, X8 D: T/ E1 I4 j( D! [ C.dinner, e6 Y/ J5 X6 ?$ h' P8 Q D.date3 i! \7 c' T& K
If I had a million dollars, I’d give it away to___/′medik?l/ research.A.medicine) A9 [7 X$ _7 U% g. Y9 PB.medical$ C0 b5 U; @- ]3 Q, ?C.magazine6 H: j& X2 e- O+ ?- _* F* I( QD.metal+ ]% B+ Z" L# F+ P8 c6 d' R
Do you have _______ i Pad5? A.a' G7 ?- ^0 O! K5 `5 CB.the+ R# Y/ c
T* D; W) J7 A* a9 XD./# i( D5 i" B- B* K$ V0 i3 P
—What’s your favorite TV show? ——_______favorite TV show is I am a singer.A.I& Q/ `( h& X6 `" R B.me( [7 G8 ^% B7 \
]; C C.my/ h: i+ K5 `2 R$ L9 L- J4 a D.mine( R+ E2 L8 Q' _- W
—What do you like for breakfast?——I like_______A.noodles6 @& `% E4 S& E' B8 `$ V B.noodle$ A
i$ F8 O* g9 @ C.egg5 h( b& `# P1 S# N5 e7 D) ]" O D.milks4 V" U8 X, A% ]0 ?4 d$ O
Her daughter is pretty good _____ dancing .She won first prize last week.A.with4 @$ K& D& L0 ^ B.for! O- I" J2 O/ K$ h8 d C.in9 C1 M6 S- D$ _" R6 Q D.at/ U: \! h7 g! P& R' O
j/ ^- A/ N
— _____ do you learn English?
— By listening to tapes and reading aloud.A.How9 ^/ R) M) P' h' e& V5 B
_* F B.Why2 j5 \6 ]9 d$ I: L- J; ` C.Whose3 D. V. ?& g" P1 P" V* N D.When; F: Q
f9 F1 O* L/ E3 Z0 a) b
— How old is your son?&& — Five.—We will have a special party for his &&&&&&&&&&&birthday .A.five# N: R; N
C+ h' c1 b2 `, g& d B.fifth9 g9 B5 D6 e
V3 `" G C.fifteen/ d1 U8 h, ?# I- O4 T" _ D.fifteenth+ C, `; [7 K# R
Michelle with her children arrived in Beijing on March21. She started &&&&&&&&&&visit to China.A.seven days% _4 B( C2 \& c% ]' c/ C9 A% WB.seven day’s$ K; Q+ F* \
`2 R( W, `C.seven—day- X' U6 _! @" L6 [6 P* fD.seven—days8 W& K9 c$ D3 T8 j* S$ Q
Shopping on line is very popular .We find &&&&&&&easy to shop on line .A.its+ @# L) I7 ?# D$ Z! K8 `B.that * a3 i' ?: W) f8 _. O5 IC.this) i. [' A9 `* _. S# X& XD.it, J3 A) j: F, Q9 T4 V% H% Z
I will tell him to call you as soon as he&&&&&&&&&back.A.come3 g4 A; U6 [/ V3 Y7 c9 a7 L B.comes5 I6 C$ h& b' N& g3 U
a+ O C.came$ a# B+ c! f. j% f D.coming
S8 T; S7 `% H* e6 ^0 i4 c5 j' O, j
He&&&&&&&his father.& They both like helping others.A.takes place0 E$ e% D* V$ Y; S$ S B.takes after' I1 ]& `8 @8 B! X0 ^ C.takes care9 j- E9 Q7 N1 Y, ?7 Z4 S4 Z4 d D.takes care of- U% h6 Z/ N% L2 a. W( @$ L0 `
— Listen! Helen is singing in the classroom.—It _______ be Helen. She has gone to Shanghai.A.mustn’t) g8 C' ^! S8 \( c5 ?8 UB.may not
V: I+ E4 `% e! _+ _1 I/ ]7 a9 M& [C.can’t% K6 P& b+ j6 e* G7 j3 Y% i' V1 j0 XD.should7 ?9 @, i. Y
—Do you like chatting with your friends on the telephone or MSN?—_______. I use QQ.A.Neither' I+ [! e* T' @B.Either% i" c
b: X. a9 O% G6 dC.Both& ^) R3 B& P$ Z* BD.None$ H* b( ]# \/ h" R3 b$ a& c! ?0 Q2 ^
Spring comes.&&&&&good season it is!Let’s take a walk.A.WhatB.What aC.HowD.How a
—I wonder if you&&&&&&for a picnic tomorrow. —If it&&&&&&,I will go.A.go, not rain; R: T
R. \" a&B.go, doesn’t rain/ T- \7 U2 D- W! U8 M& W) U% a&C.will go, isn’t rain.( E' ]) A" C: I( B6 D: J+ X. e&D.will go, doesn’t rain.8 H2 N+ ]# h1 `* [; P' X* R5 A&
—Could you tell me the way to the nearest KFC? —Sorry, I don’t know, _______.A.too; W/ J- I# Y8 ?
a B.also5 c7 K
^0 H! e! K C.yet4 ?: ]; N% \- h3 a, N. K- T D.either8 S7 ^# W) `8 J! J1 J- `5 Z
—I can not use the new mobile phone. Could you please show me_______.—Sure.A. what to do that: C8 ]- W% O5 A5 h2 E) h&B.how to do it6 B' b. @4 G. J& Z
h&C.how to do3 C2 R8 O. c3 Q- Z# H1 e! D3 B9 I&D.what to do it% V6 [
F7 S! b' A& b&
—May I borrow your CD?&&—Sorry, I _______it at home.A.forgot' I5 Z4 T# Y* C& c* M2 f* OB.left. B) T, e1 T
N$ f" T8 @C.took1 F( ^1 P3 R* S' RD.leave9 Y( J/ E$ E; @" T: H
—I want to eat some traditional Chinese food.—You had better go to_______A.5 \% f+ X- K* ^4 F" M! D+ O/ i&B.' J! S2 L9 A7 c* ^- K7 `* E7 X&C.1 W) B% R# R( N! e+ ^. P' W$ ?. D" f' \&D.2 @) f2 F7 ]0 ^&/ &&21教育网在线题库
Some people don’t like living in noisy cities, so they move _________.A.interesting somewhere# `+ K+ A1 [. \ B.somewhere quiet- Z$ F8 G" c, C& E# N6 O* K5 @ C.warm anywhere+ ^: B9 E8 B& [5 T5 a. [
A D.anywhere beautiful4 C; h6 d+ V6 C+ ?4 W7 N% Y- O
When I got home, I saw my father _________TV.A.watched
`* C1 `9 C$ H
_8 \9 ?) S B.watches( E& U; ?7 I+ i5 C6 j7 e C.watching3 U5 _7 @. X' Q5 C1 L5 H7 g. S D.to watch2 N) B. h6 Y0 g- ?2 ]9 b 21世纪在线题库: / 免费
Lily doesn′t write as_________ as Lucy.A.carefully* M) F0 S2 @: b3 S4 Q4 L B.careful+ a3 H$ a# W5 ^6 I3 I C.more carefully' E: G0 h$ T& T3 E D.more careful* c# K* _8 _
When you go to Qianfo Mountain, you should not take_________.A.3 G2 h% c( X, \$ @8 ]4 GB." Z% e9 N0 [0 E, h/ TC.: ?! K6 e" H& W2 e! ]5 h$ JD.* E; D, [; S7 S# E' R/ e! i/ &&21教育网在线题库
People pay more attention to protecting environment. There _________ less pollution in the future.A.will haveB.will beC.is going to haveD.are going to be
—The apples _________sweet. Would you like another one?—No, thanks.A.look9 L4 Q2 S% Z8 I, T7 a B.sound7 W. Z" I- ?( b& Z
]" V; Y C.taste. [: `# B, M+ T( h D.feel, @! S2 C5 L, Y) j( H7 T
My father is able to _______many different kinds of computers. A.look upB.take upC.fix upD.clean up
—Where would you like to go on vacation, Sam?—_________.A.I like exciting vacations.. a" L0 C( c# ]2 K3 Y&B.That would be wonderful.' c1 h1 Z5 M
Z$ B0 f&C.I hope to see Niagara Falls.: C4 K! `6 P# e: J* C6 j+ ]9 Y&D.I want to leave next month: Q9 c' f$ E: h& Q&
Traveling around Jinan______ him much money last year.A.costB.spentC.paidD.take
—I've got a new job as a doctor in Shanghai, Sam. —Oh, _________,but I'll miss you.A.that's too bad $ \; J" A$ J" \* V" I$ Y& K B.that's a problem 6 ]; Z- I: O2 h* W! a4 E C.that’s nothing * _9 R5 \4 a) Q9 A& h6 W( N- K D.that's great& P; [. g! K; P
Joe regards Jinan as his second hometown because he has&&&&here for over ten years.A.come! A" L( Z
M( S$ XB.gone( E/ P' h: h9 V+ U5 g* a0 A: R& CC.been. I, O) K
SD.moved" j6 E; M
b5 h4 @5 L6 a
—Excuse me, could you tell me _________? — Sorry, I’m not sure.A.when the next BRT arrives) N& f3 A/ `9 ]- X6 a3 [0 [! b, ?B.when will the next BRT arrive, ]3 Y4 i" T) R" KC.when did the next BRT arrive' O
@8 ^. O- ^' W- ND.when does the next BRT arrive8 J: D0 T
U* A6 E9 A5 `2 K; P( B21世纪在线题库: / 免费
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的动词,并用其适当形式填空。有的需要加助动词或不定式符号(每词限用一次)。I am very glad 【小题1】________ the chance to take part in the summer camp.I am a girl 【小题2】_________ Li Qing .I was born in Chongqing in October, 2000. I 【小题3】_______in Chongqing Xiejiawan Primary School from 2006 to 2012.& I am happy that I【小题4】______a student in Yucan Middle School for two years. And at school I am studying Chinese, maths, English and computer. Of course, I also have PE and PE is my favorite subject I am interested in many things, including traveling ,listening to pop music ,and surfing the Internet. I do well in singing and dancing, but I can not speak& English well enough. My best friend, Tom often _【小题5】__me practice my English . I want to make many friends in the summer camp.
When I was in primary school, I had a big argument &&&&&&&&a boy in my class. l can't& remember what it was about, but I have never forgotten the lesson I learned that day. I was &&&&&&&&that I was right and he was wrong. However, he&&&&&&&&believed that I was wrong and he was right. The teacher decided to teach us a lesson. She came up with a good idea. She brought &&&&&&&&&of us to the front of the class ,then she placed the boy on one side of her grey desk and me on&&&&&&.In the middle of the desk was a large, round object (物体).& It was clear for me&&&&&&&that it was black. She asked the boy what color the object was.& "White," he answered in a loud voice. I couldn't believe that the object was white. One more argument started between the boy &&&&&&&me, this time about the color of the object. The teacher told me to go where the boy was standing and told him to come where I had been. We changed &&&&&&and then she asked me what the color of the object was. I had to answer, "White. " It was then that I &&&&&&&&what was wrong. It was an object with two& differently& colored sides, and from his side it was white only, from my side it was black. My teacher taught me a very important 1esson that day: You must stand in other persons' position (位置) and look at the situation through their eyes &&&&&&&truly understand their ideas.【小题1】- D1 i) D
J! ]* Z A.with$ ^/ L1 j( b- G. b+ @$ M; Q B.and$ g0 I# ]/ W2 \" f3 @: J/ O C.to7 L9 ]3 _5 G! j( Q D.for; F) T# g8 h) S8 h0 G % ^0 B
h- T4 [6 A 【小题2】2 Z' C6 U; [9 Q& W7 e A.sorry+ L, L; E5 X7 f- W$ V' ^: T B.sad5 Y' B! K) S8 N
W" @8 J: W C.sure# X* D, [. J& O( a9 L: Y8 F D.free2 d0 c( D6 P1 b" I5 Z. G( B: K1 \' L / a+ H9 ?5 `' V/ ]5 i 【小题3】! D- R6 j. P8 d7 h: \. j( S; Z% X6 J A.strong- G7 e/ B2 i! L: W9 J0 D& V B.stronger- b2 g9 Y8 ^0 R% `4 M C.strongest, d- J- I3 a/ V2 P* g1 @/ C D.strongly; ?1 J/ J. G7 @$ C 5 `6 T8 G* c2 X6 b6 d& S 【小题4】( f8 Y* a2 E
T2 f% U. O A.all" _2 Z, a* T7 ]* S2 d B.both0 J1 @8 i& U1 T
A" G5 d9 P C.none5 M% \8 L( ?+ h: h9 Q& _, T" C D.neither. T0 J1 D) _7 f
b. V6 X: E" h 【小题5】1 ]5 C% \5 Q0 ^8 S A.others" g* _; @, S" [* ?& G B.another# f* c1 f+ M) d+ i' ` C.other4 e% b. j) c# A/ h D.the other; e' N/ D$ O+ E" f7 O: F ) N( G
G. b 【小题6】8 E# g" U+ N" b1 U; V0 L0 I) I A.see: B3 j- b% \" N4 L" T B.saw7 S3 R. c2 [# D, d7 Y C.to see7 Y& N& L, ?; d3 [ D.seeing. C* f$ G6 I( B( X / i% j. K1 g' @4 b
R 【小题7】6 a3 D( G1 \2 Y' G" L9 ] A.among7 R( `8 S; G' A' C' T( ^: [/ K B.during& a/ c0 ]2 A! f
W# ?& L C.and% d& X0 H0 _: S: W- \" @ D.from; O1 K
P8 F5 ^$ h" \% f' b / X6 Y7 Q9 ?6 I 【小题8】. `! O7 j& Y" Q/ h A.rooms: F) [0 T+ \) j. O B.places- d8 X6 T) R, c: S C.cities" d8 N! M; Y. d4 S
A D.classroom3 V2 K. [% M5 U 9 \4 K% ^- A6 E2 e! f' R5 B; K. M 【小题9】4 N& V; b7 j2 B4 S3 g9 N; \: Z A.know% W1 ^* ]2 ]$ b2 [: e- F B.knew( [! @* I' V. Z C.to realize; A! g3 B& _# R: _' J0 K D.realize2 O) @# K/ T, d# [$ O 1 T) @$ ]' R& F" c: I 【小题10】/ V" e0 Q8 M% d' X( a A.so# K' b& \4 e* Y4 S$ S B.so that; K3 f8 C3 M2 I) ?1 J3 X! i C.in order to( ?5 W, F, a8 V& `7 D D.in order that0 E9 c: d* c2 D, A' M. P 2 G% N% a8 ^4 X9 S
补全对话 阅读对话,从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案完成对话。(5分)Lily: Hi, Jim! How was your birthday party?Jim:&&&&&.But it’s a pity that you didn’t come.Lily: I’m sorry. I had a high fever that day.Jim: Sorry to hear that.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Lily: Yes, much better. Thanks. What did I miss at the party, anyway?Jim: Well, we had many different kinds of food, such as chicken, pizza, salads …Lily:&&&&&&&&&&Jim: Yes, a big chocolate one.Lily:&&&&&&&&&&&Jim: We sang and danced till two o’clock in the morning.we had an unforgettable time. Lily:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Jim: Yes. I like having parties because they can make us happy and relaxed.【小题1】A.I'm tired .! [9 I0 P5 R/ Q3 Z B.It was great.0 N! a& W) @% ?# D- h% C C.I liked it very much.9 J. L: N( _& b* J: R6 W6 H& G. E D.I didn't like it at all.5 `6 F) ?8 @" @; _
K 【小题2】A.See you tomorrow .
I) `( _0 J
V; @ B.I need to get there on time." O& X9 R& _- Q C.Are you better now?3 b, H5 d- P D.Open the door.
V6 f3 @4 _5 R" A 【小题3】A.Did you watch a movie?
h9 \( A1 W+ @) g: Z. i' G/ _" b3 C B.Did you have fun? 4 h" a! \* T2 T" H# j* J% e C.Did you play games?0 R6 Z! E' Z' b0 f0 ]; [9 `% a2 f D.Did you have a birthday cake?8 V
e" ] 【小题4】A.What else did you do?
I8 O( ?+ b* P- B5 ]4 A B.How do you do?* A6 M2 g) D6 A1 X, Q C.Where did you go?- `- d8 D; `3 Z/ j3 L/ B: R D.What was the weather?$ \# ^' G: f' W- \8 `" C# ]
M/ ^ 【小题5】A.That sounds boring.3 B
K: J: ]: L% [( S: d B.It must be Tom’s.9 O# V; f* S" L; M! b2 S2 G C.I have to go now.% W* M. N% a0 G/ X: g: j) [" j D.Well, it sounds as if you enjoyed yourselves.# j) a4 E9 [! A: P
任务型阅读&阅读短文,按要求完成各题&(5分)Sir Run Run Shaw, one of the pioneers (先锋)of the 20th century Chinese film industry, passed away at his home in Hong Kong at the age of 107. Shaw was born in Ningbo, Zhejiang, China and raised in main land China, but received his education in American-run schools.&&&At the age of 19, during his summer vacation, he followed his third elder brother Run Me Shaw to Singapore to start a film market and establish Shaw Organization. Following that, he developed a deep interest in the movie business. He and his brother founded the South Seas Film studio in 1930, which later became Shaw Studios. In 1967, he set up TVB (Television Broadcasts Ltd.) in Hong Kong, growing it into a multi-billion dollar TV empire(帝国) ,& one of the top 5 television producers in the world today . In fact, the legendary man was regarded as “the most familiar stranger” by many Chinese. We know him through his donations to thousands of projects around the country, including the most famous one, “Shaw Building.”“The ‘Shaw building’was a mark carved on our school days,” said Ma Nini, a 30-year-old editor who graduated from a university in the northeast China city of Harbin.“No matter whether a library or a science hall, the ‘Shaw building' was always the most advanced and well-equipped one on campus,” said Ma.Shaw was enthusiastic for charity and donated more than 10 billion HK dollars (about 1.29 billion U.S. dollars), with a large sum went to the support of education in China's mainland. Since 1985, Shaw donated 4.5 billion HK dollars for over 6,000 projects on the Chinese mainland -- over eighty percent of them related to education. In 1988, Shaw donated about 20 million yuan to build the village's Shaw Center, which includes a kindergarten, senior center. They are still in use now. “I always go to the Shaw building on my campus to study. We never met before, but I am so grateful to the old man," said a college student surnamed Li from Tsinghua University who rushed to the village from the Ningbo Airport.As Li paid his respects to the “most familiar stranger," he said that he would keep in mind a quote from Shaw: “Coming from people, my wealth(财富) should benefit (有益于)the people."【小题1】根据短文内容完成句子填空(每空限填一个单词)。From the first paragraph of the passage, we know&&&&&&and &&&&&&&Sir Run Run Shaw passed away.【小题2】根据短文内容完成句子填空(每空限填一个单词)。From the second paragraph of the passage,we know Sir Run Run Shaw&&&&&&&&&&&in the movie business very much.【小题3】把短文中画底线的句子译成汉语。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题4】根据短文内容回答问题。Why was Shaw regarded as “the most familiar stranger” by many Chinese?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题5】根据短文内容用一个完整的英文句子(限10个词以内)回答问题。What is the main idea of the passage?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
One day, Allan and his friend Henry went swimming in a river. It was very hot. How happy they were in the river! After they got out of the water, they played games in the sun for a while.On their way back, Henry saw some flowers. He liked flowers very much and ran into the green field to look at them. Now Allan was walking by himself.Then he heard Henry calling out, "A snake(蛇)! Help!...""What's wrong with you?" asked Allan."A snake bit(咬)me in the leg. Come here!"Allan ran over and saw a small red wound(伤口)on Henry' s leg."The snake was in the grass. I didn't see it.""Sit down quickly"! Allan told Henry.Allan put his mouth at the little red wound and began to suck(吸)at it. In this way he saved (挽救)Henry's life. "Oh, Allan, it's very kind of you to help me.""That's all right. We are friends and we must always help each other."【小题1】It was________ when-Allan and Henry went out.A.hot$ A: ]8 J& R) Z7 M2 F. O
D4 ` B.cold4 \: G# _7 ?2 ?( a8 \# d. i# O C.raining+ D3 C2 Y2 J$ Y D.wet* M/ D0 A+ G1 [& O4 X6 i/ J 【小题2】After swimming, they played in the sun________.A.the whole morning6 C& B7 V4 K. @ B.for 2 hours . P! M" V* B' ^) K8 G C.long4 a6 X& O/ N+ \- ]8 A D.for a while7 O9 I. Y* c( d- X 【小题3】On their way home,________ got something wrong with his________.A.A leg7 T: e* i1 [6 S7 ^# L B.A head ) S+ R3 [9 G$ c! F. E6 a C.H leg' g2 F( _7 G; \& \7 L D.H head: N+ Z1 N5 j8 _8 O- G 【小题4】Henry and Allan are________.A.workers- a2 @6 b1 E# M. R B.good friends 0 J2 D6 C3 K7 W6 D1 Q& Z& A C.brothers8 _* j$ f: E4 U$ Z6 P* V: e5 ]) ^- ` D.farmers& [- b& O7 M7 j7 U& K2 H1 H 【小题5】Which of the following(下面的)is true?A.Henry went to look at the flowers with Allan.2 G" f) M9 R' S+ b4 ^ B.Allan saved Henry' s life.! T/ e( I) j# a
R# K: L C.Allan saw the snake.: A' [7 I9 S1 ? D.They ran to the hospital at once.$ \8 W0 W& U! e
Summer vacations should be relaxed for students. However, many of them use the opportunity to take part in summer project. Xu Dan,a 15-year-old girl , loves vacations because it means she can spend more time volunteering. She believes that volunteering has cts instead. changed her life and made her a better person.Two years ago, Xu was a shy girl. One day, she saw a group of volunteers picking up trash in the street. Since she had no plans for the summer vacation and wanted to make some friends, she decided to join them.“I used to think volunteering was nothing more than picking up trash. Now I know that the aim of volunteer work is helping others and gaining self-esteem(自尊),”Xu says. Her volunteering schedule is full: teaching migration workers’(外来务工人员) children English from Mondays to Fridays, picking up trash on Saturdays, and visiting old people on Sundays.For Xu, visiting old people is the most meanful activity. “I help them clean their homes and cut their hair. I talk to them and listen to their life stories. These are just small things, but every time I help others I feel more confident about myself,” Xu says.According to Xu, the positive energy(正能量) from volunteering influences the way she deals with people and sees the world. “I can see things from other people’s point of view and look at things more positively. I think I’m going to hold on to it all my life.” she says.【小题1】Xu Dan loves to spend more time_______& during vacations.A.studying# L
_. S+ Y9 N, X( g2 \ B.reading; a" f3 J3 _" F: a8 @! b* c8 b C.traveling7 c! C; B, Y% G# b3 Q D.volunteering4 K* I6 O! Q4 C% ]3 B 【小题2】When did Xu Dan start volunteering?A.When she was 14 years old." D0 j" P. P- i" A4 [ B.When she was 15 years old.! U3 H' W8 G1 i, X( O C.Two years ago9 P* Q4 I4 `& h/ K$ e D.Three years ago./ W3 E5 b7 d, Z; V$ D 【小题3】Why did Xu Dan decide to join volunteers at first?A. She didn’t have any plans for the summer vacationB. She wanted to make some friendsC. She wanted to get more experiences.D. Both A and B.【小题4】What does Xu Dan do on Sundays according to her volunteering schedule?A.She visits sick people.4 @4 f0 U6 h& c2 D9 B) f5 Q B.She visits old people6 A" P& R5 R7 W. P+ D* I C.She picks up trash .( d& @. ?) U4 g5 @9 R* [/ h# O9 A; f D.She teaches migration workers’ children English .$ C, ?0 R/ S) a! A 【小题5】Which of the following is NOT ture according to the passage?A.Xu Dan believes that volunteering has changed her life.$ I4 @% L* P: I7 e4 Y% Y$ _ B.Xu Dan used to think volunteering was just picking up trash.: D. P! X: ?! [ C.Xu Dan thinks teaching English is the most meanful activity.5 d4 e7 G+ T% B, g5 J D.Xu Dan will continue volunteering.$ K, K6 _" Y" Z/ V* R
The more books you read, the better your life will be. If you don’t believe me, please consider the following reasons to read more books. You will have strong brain power .Studies suggest reading makes you smart. Unlike watching television, which requires no thought process(过程), reading is an active learning experience that will keep your mind sharp (even in old age).   You will travel to a new world . Sometimes our daily life can start to get boring . At times like this, I like to dive into a good fiction book, where I can forget about whatever problems are stressing me out. I’ll come back refreshed after my mini-vacation to a fresh and exciting place in the world of words.   You will improve your vocabulary . The more words you’re able to use, the better you will become at expressing your thoughts and feelings. I couldn’t imagine how I would write articles like this if I didn’t actively aim to improve my vocabulary, because using the same few words to express myself would get awfully boring in a hurry.  You will entertain yourself at a low price .If you’re looking for entertainment without much money, reading is your best choice. Thanks to the popularity of electronic reading devices(设备), it’s never been easier to entertain yourself for hours at a time, for the low cost of a few dollars. You will discover surprising new ideas.  Reading introduced me to concepts (概念)like mindful eating, relaxation exercises, and the importance of loving yourself. If I didn’t read, I wouldn’t realize these ideas. If you don’t read, you will miss many surprising new ideas.   You will become an expert(专家) in your field . Don’t you think reading articles and books by experts in your field might make you better at what you do? If you don’t learn more about your profession, then your lack of passion could be a sign that you’re in the wrong field.   I firmly believe that reading has changed my life . I hope these reasons can encourage you to read more books.【小题1】How many reasons are mentioned in the passage?A.five2 ]0 I4 Q1 a1 A+ L* X5 Q# h&B.six2 Z9 C7 B- T( I: T1 E&C.seven2 a7 i& _" j7 A5 @+ W3 a. I, A&D.eight
]& j6 f2 f. ]&【小题2】What kind of books does the writer read when he feels bored?A.science book. H9 G4 f% F$ I&B.fiction book: `% Q( \6 W+ B+ c6 d&C.history book+ U+ N0 W! C; _9 D# W) T&D.story book5 `+ S/ R2 d& N$ i&【小题3】Which of the following is NOT ture according to the passage?A.Reading is an active learning experience.# S6 d0 S$ c# P: E3 A&B.Electronic reading devices make it easier to entertain yourself at a high price.. [" W
X( ?: Q( @8 R4 d2 T5 B3 E. L&C.If you don’t read, you will miss many surprising new ideas.- K3 ?# a& f6 f( F$ H&D.The writer firmly believes that reading has changed his life .+ C5 Y+ O2 N$ ?9 O. ?: B" F7 F&【小题4】From the passage we know that ___________________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.Studies suggest watching TV makes you smart./ U* K" S; T, P- Y$ E" H&B.The fewer words you’re able to use, the better you will express yourself.' T* a5 A+ V; b& ]5 R& X( g&C.The more books you read, the better your life will be.0 b% X; ^1 @5 b
`! G2 L7 a% g&D.Reading won’t change your life.5 ?. J3 X
N0 F" V) B3 F&【小题5】What’s the purpose of the writer in the passage?A.He wants to travel to a new country.2 \2 j
^$ V! K) Q7 F7 a2 X* j5 T&B.He wants to become a reporter.$ Y2 V2 d4 h2 M; B) h0 Y+ [&C.He wants to find a good job.1 R: e% g( C; ]. b$ K&D.He wants to encourage readers to read more books.) e9 _! R; a' R" B8 W&
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的单词填空(每词限用一次)。 An old woman had a cat. The cat was very old. She could not run quickly, 【小题1】_____she could not bite. One day the old cat saw a mouse. She jumped and caught the mouse. But she could not bite it, so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran【小题2】_________.Then the old woman became very 【小题3】______because the cat had not killed the mouse. She began to hit the cat. The cat said, "Don’t hit your old 【小题4】______. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind 【小题5】______ the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were young."
改写句子&按括号中的要求完成句子,每个空格填一个单词。(5分)【小题1】He is going to be a basketball player. (改为否定句)He ___________&& __________ going to be a basketball player.【小题2】Everything will be free in 100 years.& (就句子画线部分提问)___________&& __________ will everything be free?【小题3】“What can I do for you?” He asked me . (改写句子,句意不变)He asked me ___________ he __________ do for me.【小题4】You should arrive at 7 pm but you were& late. (改写句子,句意不变)You ___________& __________ to arrive at 7 pm.【小题5】Jinan will build Wanda Plaza in High Tech Development Zone. (改写句子,句意不变)Wanda Plaza will_________& __________ in High Tech Development Zone.
完成句子 根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每个空格填一个单词。(5分)【小题1】我们应该独立完成作业。We should__________& our__________ by ourselves . 【小题2】你介意在公共场合压低你的声音吗?Would you mind __________ __________ your voice in public? 【小题3】你所使用的表达方式取决于你的说话对象或者你跟他们的熟悉程度。The expressions you use might ___________ __________ whom you are talking to or how well you know them.【小题4】我国政府已经逐步允许一些家庭拥有第二个孩子。Our government has already ___________ some families to have a second child___________.【小题5】中国电信将会为它的客户提供4G服务。4G service will___________ __________ for its guests by China telecom.
根据所给图画,用英语写一篇约80词的短文。要求完整叙述图画内容。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 very kind 的文章

随机推荐