英语阅读理解解find,yourself,inside

In my heart,accompany and understand is more inprtant than love,Happiness is a state of mind,It's not something you find outside but inside yourself ,Please don't in my world walked up and down,I'm just afraid you walk into,I don't want you to walk o_百度作业帮
In my heart,accompany and understand is more inprtant than love,Happiness is a state of mind,It's not something you find outside but inside yourself ,Please don't in my world walked up and down,I'm just afraid you walk into,I don't want you to walk o
In my heart,accompany and understand is more inprtant than love,Happiness is a state of mind,It's not something you find outside but inside yourself ,Please don't in my world walked up and down,I'm just afraid you walk into,I don't want you to walk out...翻译成汉语
在我心里,陪伴和理解远比爱要重要,快乐并不是你外在的表现而是内心的真实感受.请不要在我的世界里来来去去,我只想让你走进,并不想你走出.英语翻译You really have to look inside yourself and find your own jinI am proud of what I am and who I am and I am just going to be myself._百度作业帮
英语翻译You really have to look inside yourself and find your own jinI am proud of what I am and who I am and I am just going to be myself.
英语翻译You really have to look inside yourself and find your own jinI am proud of what I am and who I am and I am just going to be myself.
你真的应该审视一下自己的内心,找到居住其中的神灵赐予你的力量,然后说:我为我是什么我是谁感到自豪而且我正是需要成为我自己.
你真是该好好的审视一下自己,发现自己潜在的能力(神赐予的天赋),对自己说,我就是我,我是这么一个人,我为此感到无比自豪,我要做我自己。
你真应该好好审视自己,发现自己的优势并宣布我为我是这样的人而自豪,并且我将继续做我自己英语缺词填空A little knowledge can make a difference at a time of life or d___ Do you know what to do if you find yourself in an earthquake?If you ae inside:Q___move under a strong desk,a strong table or along wall.You can also go into a small _百度作业帮
英语缺词填空A little knowledge can make a difference at a time of life or d___ Do you know what to do if you find yourself in an earthquake?If you ae inside:Q___move under a strong desk,a strong table or along wall.You can also go into a small
英语缺词填空A little knowledge can make a difference at a time of life or d___ Do you know what to do if you find yourself in an earthquake?If you ae inside:Q___move under a strong desk,a strong table or along wall.You can also go into a small room like the bathroom.Thiswill protect you from f___things.DO notget into a life .If you are o__ :MOve awayfrom buildings and streetlights.thesecould fallon you.take care ofinjuries and help make s__people.W___ out for aftershocks.Protect yourself by w__long plants.listen to the radio for the l___in formationit is known that robots p___ an important role in our lives.First of all,in real life,robots are m__used in factories.they alaways do all the d___,difficult,ande= heavy work,and help out in h___,schools and offices.the use of robots can i___the working conditions for people .Secondly,ropots will help us w__ the houswork.They can do jobs such as preparing mesals,washing dishes and s__ the floor.Therefore,we will have more time to do w__we want to do .Thirdly,robots willbe our F___.Robots will not only may be good listeners but alos offer us good a __.
除第五空外,其他保证准确!1.death 死亡和life相对应2.Quickly 快速地3.falling 掉落的4.outside 在外面和上段的inside相对应5.surviving 幸存的/未死的此句因为楼主打字有误:help make?,所以不能保证答案正确.6.Watchwatch out for...小心/注意...7.wearing 穿着后面应该是long pants “长裤”8.information 信息 补充:1.play 扮演/充当2.mostly/mainly 主要/大部分3.dangerous 危险的4.hospitals 医院5.improve 提高/改善6.withhelp sb with sth 帮助某人做某事7.sweeping 清扫/扫除8.what/whatever (任何)事情9.friends 朋友10.advice 建议
dangerousquicklyfallingoutsidesurvivingworn这个实在填不出来latest
falling outside (小题1:D小题2:D小题3:A小题4:C小题5:B试题分析:这篇短文就在发生地震时我们该怎样做给我们提出了一些很有用的建议,它可以教会我们在突发事情发生的时候如何来处理,保证自己的安全。小题1:细节理解题。根据文章中Don’t stand near windows, large mirrors, heavy furniture or fireplaces.可知,地震发生时,不要站在窗户、大的镜子、重的家具以及着火的地方附近。故选D。小题2:细节理解题。根据文章中If you are outside 这部分的建议第一条,Move away from buildings and streetlights. These could fall on you.可知,要远离建筑物和街灯。因为这些东西可能会倒下来伤到你。故选D。小题3:细节理解题。根据文章中After the earthquake ,Check, take care of injuries (损伤) and help make sure people around you are all right. 这部分可知,地震过后要检查和处理一下伤口,并且看一看你周围的人是否都没事。故选A。B、C、D三项的表示都与文章中的意思相反。小题4:词义猜测题。这个划线的单词出现在文章中After the earthquake 这部分中,可见这是地震之后的事,词中shock 也有震动的意思,after是在…之后,故我们可以猜测,这个单词指的是地震之后的余震,故选C。小题5:主旨大意题。这篇短文主要介绍的是在地震发生时以及地震发生之后我们该怎样保护自己的安全,并具体给我们提了一些建议,故选B。A选项是说在地震发生之前我们应该做什么,这与文章的内容不符;C选项是说如果在家里该怎样从地震中逃生,这只是文章的部分内容,不全面;D选项是说怎样预知地震,这与文章的内容不符合。故选B。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Questions My 14th birthday is coming and I’m ready to plan my birthday party. I spent a lot of time planning my party to make it interesting. I was thinking about having a “Remember the Good Times” party. Everyone who is coming is going to graduate(毕业) soon. I thought I should put up some photos of my friends and pictures from popular television shows on the wall. The food could be the things we’ve always loved (hamburgers, ice creams and French fries). I don’t know if my idea is going to be good for my birthday party. What do you think, Miss Lee?Answer:Hi, Maria, I love the idea of the “Remember the Good Times” party. It sounds like a graduation party. I love the idea of eating your favorite foods! It’s fun, easy and cheap! You can bring photos of your class trip to remember the places where you went. I hope you will have a wonderful birthday party! Have a wonderful 14th birthday!小题1:Why does Maria want to have a “Remember the Good Times” party?A.Because she won’t have any more birthday parties.B.Because she wants to remember her teachers and parents.C.Because she has many popular television shows.D.Because all her friends are going to graduate soon.小题2:Why does Miss Lee love the idea of the food they will eat?A.Because they are her favorites.B.Because they are fun and expensive.C.Because they are cheap and easy.D.Because they are like for a graduation party.小题3:Miss Lee suggests(建议) that Maria should &&&&&&&&&&&.A.have a concertB.bring some photos of her class tripC.turn on the TVD.buy more foods小题4:Maria has this birthday party &&&&&&&&&&&.A.when she is fifteenB.after she is twelveC.after she graduatesD.before she graduates小题5:What is the best title for this passage?A.Remember the Good TimesB.A Graduation PartyC.My Party PlanD.An Invitation
DIY, which means Do It Yourself, is quite popular in UK. Lots of stores and supermarkets sell DIY things. TV programmers show people how to DIY. English people like DIY. There is a saying in UK----"As Englishman's home is his castle". If there is anything that needs fixing around their homes, such as painting the walls or putting in a new shower, they will do the jobs themselves. They share DIY experience with their friends. More and more people enjoy the joy of DIY. Sometimes people also D1Y for saving money. They like making their house better without spending a lot of money. It is not surprising that DIY is so popular. DIY can be difficult. There is a huge market for DIY furniture which people need to get together themselves with a few basic tools. However, people often find it not easy to build a piece of furniture because they can't understand the instructions(结构). DIY can also be dangerous. For example, anything electrical should be done by a professional(专业的) worker. Unluckily, many people don't care about this warning and put themselves in danger. It is reported that in just one year over 230,000 people were hurt while doing DIY in UK, including 41,000 who fell off ladders. D1Y can bring us fun and help us save money, but it is not always as easy as it is thought to be if we bite off more than we can chew. Maybe factories should make products that are easier and safer for us to DIY.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题1:How do many English people spend their holidays to the passage ?A.Making their homes beautiful.B.Visiting friends.C.Travelling.D.Making money.小题2:Why do English people like DIY ?A.Many stores sell DIY things.B.DIY can bring them fun.C.TV programs teach them to DIY.D.All DIY projects are easy.小题3:What can we learn from the passage ?A.DIY is waste of money.B.It is always difficult to DIY.C.We should be careful while doing DIY.D.It is very sage for us to DIY.小题4:In the passage, “we bite off more than we can chew ” probably means ______.A.we can eat everything we likeB.we should do something difficultC.we do something that is too difficultD.we eat too much food that is not safe小题5:Which of he following is not DIY?A.Making a postcard.B.Colouring the walls of the house.C.Making saladD.Feeling the earth shaking.
Jack is my new classmate. He lived in a small village for fifteen years. His father, Mr. Brown, was a rich farmer. Last year his father opened a shop in our town and last month he bought a big house and Jack began to study in our class. But Jack had few friends here. At first he often played by himself. Jack’s neighbor Daisy is a kind girl. She found Jack never talked with anybody and decided to help him. Jack likes to stay with Daisy and talks to her a lot. Now they’re good friends. This morning, Daisy said to Jack, “It’ll be my sixteenth birthday tomorrow. I’ll have a birthday party. Will you please come?”“ Certainly!” Jack said happily. Jack got home and thought of a present for Daisy. But he forgot to ask Daisy what she liked. He couldn’t call her because he didn’t know her telephone number. At that moment Mrs. Brown came and asked, “What’s the matter, dear?” “What would you like if it was your sixteenth birthday, Mommy?” “Nothing,” Mrs. Brown said. “I just wish I was 16.”小题1:Jack’s father is a &&&&&&&&&&&&&&now.A. shopkeeper&&&&&&&&&& B. doctor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. farmer&&小题2:Jack lives in a &&&&&&&&&&&&&now.A. city&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. town&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. small village&&小题3:Jack will go to his &&&&&&&&&&&&&birthday party.A. mother’s&&&&&&&&&&&& B. father’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. friend’s&&小题4:Jack didn’t know &&&&&&&&&&&&&.A. what Daisy looked like&&&&&&&&&&& B. Daisy’s telephone numberC. the way to Daisy’s house&&&&&&小题5:Jack’s mother wanted &&&&&&&&&&&&&.A. some flowers&&&&&&&&& B. a friend&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to be young&&&
题型:完形填空
Computers can injure (伤害) you. Most other injuries happen suddenly. For example, if you fall over a bike and break your arms, it happens very &&&&. But computer injuries happen slowly. You probably know how to ride a bike safely. Now learn to use a computer safely. Your eyes&&&&&light can injure your eyes,&&&&&&never sit too close to a computer screen. Your eyes should be &&&&&&50centimeters(厘米)on the screen.&&&&&&remember to look away from it. This gives your eyes a rest. When you use a computer, the window &&&&&&&&be on your left or your right. If it is behind you, the light will reflect on(反射)the screen. If the window is in front of you, the sun and the screen will &&&&&&&shine into your eyes. Your hands and wrists(手腕)Hand and wrist injuries can happen because the hands and wrists are moved in the same way. Hundreds of times. If you use a keyboard for a long time, &&&&&&&&these three rules: 1)Rest your wrists on some&thing. 2)Keep your elbows(肘)at the same height as the keyboard. 3)Stop sometimes and exercise your hands, wrists and fingers in a different way. Your back Some people sit for many hours in front of a computer. If you sit in the wrong way, you can injure your back or your neck. So you should sit with your back straight. The top part of the screen should be in front of your eyes. Your forearms, wrists, hands and the upper part of your legs should all be parallel(平行)to the floor. If you are sitting for a long time, get up every 30 minutes and &&&&&&&your arms, legs and neck. &&&&&your computer, but use it safely.小题1:A.much quicklyB.fasterC.slowlyD.quickly小题2:A.Too manyB.Too much C.Much too D.Many more小题3:A.soB.becauseC.butD.when小题4:A.at lastB.at mostC.at leastD.less than小题5:A.SometimeB.Some timeC.Some timesD.Sometimes小题6:A.can B.mayC.mustD.should小题7:A.bothB.neverC.allD.neither小题8:A.followB.workC.copyD.write小题9:A.needB.exercise C.walkD.shake小题10:A.EnjoyB.WatchC.ProtectD.Keep
In China, students have seven lessons in the day—four in the morning and three in the afternoon. They start school at 7:30, and the students of grade seven usually have math, Chinese and English. Morning lessons usually finish(结束) at 11:30. In the afternoon, students began their school at about 1:30 and school is over at 5:00 . In the afternoon, they usually have PE, music, art, history and other outdoor activities(活动). They play basketball and football on the playground. They have homework to do in the evening.In the UK, children have five lessons in the day and finish school at half past three in the afternoon. After school they go swimming, play football, have music lessons and play with their friends. They also do homework like you!&小题1:How many lessons do Chinese students have in the day?A. four&&&&&&&& B. three&&&&&&&&&&& C. seven小题2:When do the morning lessons finish in China?A. 7:30&&&&&&&& B. 11:30&&&&&&&&&&& C. 5:00小题3:When do Chinese students do sport activities?A. In the afternoon
B. In the morning &&&&&C. At the noon小题4:How many lessons do the students in the UK have in the day?A. Four&&&&&&&& B. Five&&&&&&&& C. Six小题5:____ the students in the UK go swimming, play football, have music lessons and play with their friends.A. Before school&&&&& B. In the morning&& C. After school
We all know the dangers of fires. It’s good and necessary for a family to learn how to prepare for a fire. Here are some suggestions. Put a smoke alarm in the house. Smoke from a fire causes the alarm to go off. The alarm makes a loud sound. The sound tells everyone to leave the house at once. Make escape plans. We should know all the ways out of the house. If there is a fire, everyone follows the plan to get out. Part of the plan is to check all the windows to make sure they can be opened easily. Buy fire extinguishers(灭火器) in the house. Everyone in the family should know how to use them. Practise for a fire. We do fire practice because we teach children about fire safety. Everyone in the family should know the following fire rules:★Don’t open a hot door! The fire can grow more quickly if you open the door.★Stay close to the floor! Smoke can be more dangerous than fire. The best air is near the floor because smoke rises.★What will you do if your hair or clothes start to burn? First, stop! Don’t run! The fire burns faster because of more air. Drop! Fall to the floor. Then roll! Turning over and over will make the fire go out. Put a blanket(毯子) around you to keep air away from the fire that may still be on you.There are many possible causes for fires. A wise family is ready all the time. If there is a fire, don’t forget to call 119 for help.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。小题1: When a smoke alarm rings at home, it means _________.A.you have to get up B.water is running to the floorC.something is burningD.someone breaks your window小题2: The writer advises us to do the following to prepare for a fire, which one is not right?A.we practise for a fireB.we make escape plansC.we buy fire extinguishersD.we use electrical cookers小题3: When a fire happens,____ if you open the hot door.A.the door will soon be on fireB.the electricity will be cut offC.the fire will grow more quicklyD.the house will fall down小题4:What are the right steps you should take when your hair or clothes catch fire?A.Stop, run, roll.B.Stop, drop, roll.C.Run, drop, roll. D.Roll, drop, stop.小题5: What is the best title for this passage?A.Be Ready for a Fire.B.The Causes of a Fire.C.Learn to Use a Fire Extinguisher.D.The Dangers of a Fire.
Hello! My name is Mike. I am from the USA. Now I am in China with my parents. I like China. I like Chinese food, too. I have breakfast at home. I eat an egg, bread and porridge(粥)for breakfast. I do not like milk. I have no time to go home for lunch. So I have it at school. The lunch in our school is good. I can have different food for lunch. I eat rice, meat and vegetables. Sometimes I have noodles(面条) and dumplings(饺子). I have dinner at home with my parents. Sometimes we go out to eat with friends. We have chicken, vegetables and fruit.&小题1:Mike is &&&&&&&.A. American&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. English&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Japanese&小题2:For breakfast, Mike has&&&&&&&A. an egg, an apple and porridge&&B. an egg, bread and porridge C. an apple, bread and milk&&&&小题3:He has lunch&&&&&&&&.A. at school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. at home&&&&&&&& C. with his parents小题4:He has &&&&&&&&for lunch.A. rice, meat and vegetables&&B. dumplings& and noodles&C. A and B are both right.小题5:Sometimes they have dinner&&&&&&&.A. at school&&&&&&&&&&&B. in a restaurant with some friends C. at his friend’s home&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空
If you often have a cold, headache or backache, there is something wrong with your health. Eating healthy food &&&&&&good for our health. .Tofu(豆腐), milk, vegetables are healthy for us. Tofu is a kind of traditional(传统的) &&&&&&&&food. We often &&&&&&&&it in China. Now more and more people &&&&&&&&other countries think tofu is good for health,&&&&&&. They also like eating it. Milk is &&&&&&&&kind of health food. Every day you should &&&&&&&&one or two glasses of milk. It can &&&&&&&&us strong.Vegetables are very important. You should eat &&&&&&&&them. There are vitamin(维他命) A, B, C, D , E and so on in them.As we know, it’s important &&&&&&&&a balanced diet(均衡饮食). We must have the right kinds of food. We should also eat some pork, chicken and beef. We should eat more fruit and vegetables but less meat.小题1:A.areB.isC.will beD.was小题2:A.JapaneseB.AmericanC.EnglishD.Chinese小题3:A.eatB.drinkC.takeD.play小题4:A.forB.withC.inD.at小题5:A.tooB.alsoC.wellD.either小题6:A.the otherB.otherC.anotherD.others小题7:A.drinkingB.drinkC.takeD.to take小题8:A.keepB.makeC.keepsD.keeping小题9:A.a lotB.plentyC.muchD.lots of小题10:A.makingB.to keepC.keepingD.to drink

我要回帖

更多关于 find yourself吉他谱 的文章

随机推荐