按首字母填空hedead can dancea dance

英语首字母填空1、Li Bing is much h______ than Zhou jie.2、He must p_______for all kinds of examination every month..3、Zhou Jie doesn't h_____to study all day.4、He can often play football with other boys after he f________a few exercise._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语首字母填空1、Li Bing is much h______ than Zhou jie.2、He must p_______for all kinds of examination every month..3、Zhou Jie doesn't h_____to study all day.4、He can often play football with other boys after he f________a few exercise.
英语首字母填空1、Li Bing is much h______ than Zhou jie.2、He must p_______for all kinds of examination every month..3、Zhou Jie doesn't h_____to study all day.4、He can often play football with other boys after he f________a few exercise.
Maybe 我找不到我的手表了,也许它在家里.Japanese 那辆日本车很好man 我们摇滚乐团里有一个英国人.member 我们摇滚乐团里有一个英国成员.clubs 中国有二十多个足球俱乐部.前面两个人的mine 是肯定错误的.因为后面是it‘s
Below should be the correct sentences for u.Li Bing is much higher than Zhou Jie.He must pass all kinds of examination every month.Zhou Jie doesn't have to study all day.He often play football with others after he done a few exercise.
handsomerprepareshavefinishes祝学习进步~~;D
1higher2prepare3have4finished
heavierpreparehavefinishes
1.填higher 或者heavier都可以
翻译为:李冰比周杰 高/重 很多2.填prepare
翻译为:他每个月必须为各种各样的考试做准备 另外,must是情态动词,后面的动词要用原型3.填have
翻译为:周杰不必整天都学习4.finishes
翻译为:他在做完一些练习后,经常和其他女孩去踢足球希望能对你有帮助...
Li Bing is much higher than Zhou jie.He must passed for all kinds of examination every month.Zhou Jie doesn't have to study all day.He can often play football with other boys after he finished a few exercise.
higherpayhavefinish
以下是鄙人做的,不知对否:happier preparehavefinished根据首字母或汉语提示填空.1.He wants to s______ his old machines to the farmers.2.His father is working on the f_____.3.If you don't know the word,you can look it up in a d____4.There are 365 d______ and twelve m_____ in a year.5.I want so_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据首字母或汉语提示填空.1.He wants to s______ his old machines to the farmers.2.His father is working on the f_____.3.If you don't know the word,you can look it up in a d____4.There are 365 d______ and twelve m_____ in a year.5.I want so
根据首字母或汉语提示填空.1.He wants to s______ his old machines to the farmers.2.His father is working on the f_____.3.If you don't know the word,you can look it up in a d____4.There are 365 d______ and twelve m_____ in a year.5.I want something to drink.I'm t_____.6.She is ill and she must take some m_____.7.That computer is too e_____.I can't buy it.8.Uncle John wants to ride his b_____ to work.9.What's the time by your w_____?10.Do you have _____(票) for the film?11.It's very helpful to learn a foreign l_____ well.12.S____ is the last day of a week.13.My bike is too old.I want to buy a n_____ one.14.He is a good boy.He is always listening c_____ for meals.15.Don't be late a______.16.My mother often asks me to have v_____ for meals.17.Everyone in the shop is f_____ to me.18.----- How do you u_____ go to school?----- By bus.19.The post office opens at 8:00 am and c_____ at 5:00 pm.20.Mrs.Zhang likes _____(旅游) by train.It's safe and cheap.21.We have three m_____ a day,breakfast,lunch and supper.
1 sent2 factory3 dictionary4 days months5 thirsty6 medicine7 expensive8 bike9 watch10 tickets11 language12 Saturday13 new14 carfully15 again16 vegetables17 friendly18 usually19 closes20 to travel21 meals
savefarmdictionarydays, monthsthristy&medicineexpensivebike...
1 sell 卖掉2 farm 农场3 dictionary 词典4 days 天......months 月5 thirsty 口渴6 medicine 药7 expensive 昂贵8 bike 自行车9 watch 手表10 ticket 票11 language 语言12 Satu...阅读短文,根据首字母填空。
Bill is an English boy. He is in China now. He lives w__________ his parents. He s__________ in a middle school. He can s__________ a little Chinese with his friends. He says he likes l__________ i_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
阅读短文,根据首字母填空。
Bill is an English boy. He is in China now. He lives w__________ his parents. He s__________ in a middle school. He can s__________ a little Chinese with his friends. He says he likes l__________ i
阅读短文,根据首字母填空。
&&&&& Bill is an English boy. He is in China now. He lives w__________ his parents. He s__________ in a middle school. He can s__________ a little Chinese with his friends. He says he likes l__________ in China. And he likes Chinese f__________ very much. He likes dumplings, n__________ and tofu a l__________. He also l__________ Chinese tea. He says China is great! The food i__________ the best in the w__________.
with, studies, speak, living, food, noodles, lot, likes, is, worldNow Peter is in a difficult s___ that he can‘t seem to get out of按首字母填空_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Now Peter is in a difficult s___ that he can‘t seem to get out of按首字母填空
Now Peter is in a difficult s___ that he can‘t seem to get out of按首字母填空
为你&situation &状况现在皮特正处于一个困境好像走不出来阅读短文,根据首字母填空。 Bill is an English boy. He is in China now. He lives w__________ his parents. He s__________ in a middle school. He can s_________(六年级英语)_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读短文,根据首字母填空。 Bill is an English boy. He is in China now. He lives w__________ his parents. He s__________ in a middle school. He can s_________(六年级英语)
&&&&&&&&&&
阅读短文,根据首字母填空。 Bill is an English boy. He is in China now. He lives w__________ his parents. He s__________ in a middle school. He can s_________(六年级英语)
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间:
阅读短文,根据首字母填空。
&&&&& Bill is an English boy. He is in China now. He lives w__________ his parents. He s__________ in a middle school. He can s__________ a little Chinese with his friends. He says he likes l__________ in China. And he likes Chinese f__________ very much. He likes dumplings, n__________ and tofu a l__________. He also l__________ Chinese tea. He says China is great! The food i__________ the best in the w__________.
阅读答案:
with, studies, speak, living, food, noodles, lot, likes, is, world
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语首字母填空 的文章

随机推荐