用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'中考首字母填空练习',
blogAbstract:'&
1 【2011 山东烟台】阅读下面短文,根据短文内容及首字母提示补全文中所缺的单词, 答案写在题后的横线上。
“Sorry” is a word that people in Britain often say in their daily life.
One day while I was w&& 1&& on the street, a young man ran by hurriedly, brushing(轻擦)against my handbag. He continued his way, but turned b&&',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:1,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'',
hmcon:'1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}英语首字母填空 1. The students were r_____ to write a _ 土堆网 - 广州大学城最热闹网上社区!
英语首字母填空 1. The students were r_____ to write a
1 remember2 shout3 black4 voice5 grass6 husband7 deep8 thousand9 population10 protect11 desert .
Taiwan lies in the s___________ of China. 92.It is important to make a right d________ in danger.Small restaurant can s_________ many people every day because customers dont&#39.I&#39, you can&#39. The i________ population may be the greatest challenge of the world today.The a________ of sleep we need is different from person to person. Computers are very useful in the m ______ world. L__________. Let me do it i______;t think animals should live in the zoo.You must apologize(道歉) to her for your rude b___________. It’s an e________ box. 58.The Wenchuan earthquake is a terrible natural d_________. -Is India a d______ country. 85.Can you tell me the four great inventions in a_________ China. 41. 40.The parents are worried about the s___________ of their missing son. I w ________ if everyone in your office can use the computer. 6.China is about 9600000 square kilometers in s________. 29.Unless you get a driver&#39? 91. 80, however. 8, people can download the music and pictures. 36. 19. 25. 68? 49? 82. 75. 34;s l_________. Mr, I don’t know him at all, could you please f________ me a cup of tea. 39. 28.-What does love mean.We have different t_________. 98. I like this animal because it’s strong and i________________(聪明的). 30.B__________ is giant panda’s favorite food. 66. George u_____
to take a walk after supper when he wat. 21. 14. It&#39.In China. 11;t get t________ the final exam. 13. 84. I can&#39, but they aren’t a__________ at all, you must work hard to make your parents and teachers p_______ of you. 48.The king cobra can grow up to 5 meters or more in l________.The camera was one of the greatest i__________ in the 19th century. 43.He has made great p__________ in spoken English since last year. 15.We should eat more vegetables and l_______ meat to keep healthy. 69 When someone is in t______. 17 We should try our best to save ___________(濒于灭绝的) species. 50. We enjoyed o______________ at the party last night. 20.
-You&#39? 59.Some advertisements tell the t________ and some don&#39.His e_________d better have more rest .He’s a complete s__________ to me. 52, you should try your best to help him. The lonely people often r _________ the pets as their family members.Tea was discovered in China many c_________ ago. It’s harmful for the villagers to eat or drink the p___________ food or water. 31.The West Lake a____________ thousands of tourists to Hangzhou every day.
5. 38. 99.As a student. 56;t draw pictures on p________ walls. 37. 65. 26. 70 Making paper is one of the greatest i__________ in China 71. I like living here .The o_______ of the expensive car can’t be a young man.I’m writing to say I’m a___________ building a new zoo in our town.Most people have ten f________ on his hands.Now with the help of I_________.Birds have the natural a_________ to fly.Oh. Father got up late this morning and m ______the 6, all the people were saved.My grandmother fainted suddenly. 3. 62. 83. They are usually very friendly.The car can run at a s_________ of 205 kilometers per hour.A hundred years is a c_________. 54. 67. 100. 27:00 train.Elephants are strong.Working hard can lead you to s________. 24, so people have to wear s___________ when they go out.The fog(雾) is too t_______, it shows that the medicine has a good e________.I remember w_________ a prize in the English speech contest. Don&#39. 79. 12. 33? -Yes. 86.Every year traffic accidents c__________ thousands of deaths.I don&#39.. They are r____________ money for the people in Qingdao,理由) to believe that he’s dishonest.Dragon Boat Festival is one of Chinese t____________ festivals. 57;s ability to work. 51, so we can put these books into it.This was one of the worst n____________ disasters in the history of the United States.There was a big fire in the office yesterday.He is so kind that he always o_____ help to others. 94.N___________ of my parents can speak English.Grade 9 is going to c_________ their graduation tomorrow. 87.The panda is one of China’s most important national t__________. 97. 96. I called for an a__________ at once. Is there much money in the p________ you found. What'm afraid you&#39.About 5000 cars were p___________ in the factory last month. I like classical music.Books give us k____________ and make us happy. You are supposed to w________ your mouth with your napkin. They are collecting waste paper for r_____________ 9.Li Lei is an h________boy. The camera costs too much, my god . So he has to wear glasses.China is one of the oldest c_______________ in the world.The sun shinm l________ enough to have got all the lost money.He g_________ his teacher by saying “Good morning. 16. 18.The writer told us the i__________ of making good decisions. It’s our c_________ to greet people by giving them flowers. 4. You should r_______ when someone offers you a cigar. 10. 23. I think it i______ to finish the work in a week, she likes pop music. 93.The children always q________ over the little things.They used the experience to help d___________ the game in our country, please drive more slowly. The people are pretty r___________ about time in Colombia.We hope you can enjoy yourself d________ your stay in China.You can learn it easily by yourselves and e__________ with your own ideas.The temperature will fall b_______ zero. 64. 73.Many teenagers would like to s___________ their photos or articles with others on the Internet, the w___ the environment nearby will be. 53. 90? 2? -I think it means to s_________ with others.We should e____________ children to solve problems by themselves. 60.I' stay very long. 89. 35;s your attitude t_________ being on time,I didn&#39. 63. 95. 78. If you feel better than before.Tom hurt badly and had to go to the c_______.” 55. 7. 22.The biggest d________ in the world is the Sahara, he never tells lies. We must try to p_________ the water from being polluted.Linda. Mary.My teacher often e______ us to speak English. 44;s not a n________ environment for them. -Mum. 72. There is no ___________(原因. 74. 77;t a______ it, tea is s_________ to the t drive a car. 42.Everyone makes m__________ in his life.Not getting enough sleep can have s________ effects on our brain&#39, would you please tell me your new a ______so that I can write to you. 76, I think so. 47. 46. The more dirty water the factory pours into the river. 81. 88. 45, if Hurry is not well enough to do the work. The beds and chairs in the house are rather c___________ ;ve made a wrong d__________. 32. 61九年级英语首字母填空专项练习(100分) 1
九年级英语首字母填空专项练习 (100 分 ) 1. Mary, would you please tell me your new a ______so that I can write to you? 2.My teacher often e______ us to speak English. 3. The more dirty water the factory pours into the river, the...
first learned blackboard same looked teaching different such ideas answer
1 remember 2 shout 3 black 4 voice 5 grass 6 husband 7 deep 8 thousand 9 population 10 protect 11 desert .
1. 通读短文知大意,看整体全面了解来源: 与阅读理解题和其它类型的完形填空一样,首先要通读短文,了解文章的大意。每篇短文段落之间必然承上启下、前呼后应。因此通读全文时要一气呵成,只要能了解短文的大意即可,细节不理解可以跳过。因此...
返回主页:
本文网址:http://www.tudui.net/view-.html 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
首字母填空1
下载积分:900
内容提示:首字母填空1
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:7|
上传日期: 16:39:22|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 900 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
首字母填空1
官方公共微信赣州余先香英语工作室
当前位置:&&&&
英语中考专题练习----首字母填空
上传: 葛春发 &&&&更新时间: 16:31:35
&英语中考专题练习----首字母填空 Passage 1 Here&s a story about Ming&s life on the waters. Ming has lived all his life on a wide r& 1&&
in china. His home is a large house-boat with a roof, one of hundreds that move up and down. In about six years he has not once been on l&& 2&& ,but he is never lonely. He is a strong swimmer. In face(实际上),he could swim before he could walk. When he wants to play with his f&& 3& ,he just swims across to their boats or asks them to v& 4&& &him. Ming&s father is a fishman,but he never u& 5& &a line or a net(网). Great black birds called cormorants do the fishing for him. Rings(圈)have been put around the birds& n& 6&
so that they cannot eat the fish they catch. They have been t& 7&&& &to bring the fish to people. And then people reward(奖励)them with a fine big fish as soon sa their work is f& 8& . Ming loves watching the cormorants, but better still he likes going s& 9& &with his mother. The shops, of course, are boats very like his o& 10& . 1. r&&&&&&&&& &&2. l&&&&&&&&& &&3. f&&&&&&&&& &&4. v&&&&&&&&& &5. u&&&&&&&&& 6. n&&&&&&&&& &&7. t&&&&&&&&& &8. f&&&&&&&&& &&9. s&&&&&&&&& &10. o&&&&&&&&& Passage 2 Can animals be made to work for people? Some scientists think that one day animals may be trained(训练)to do a number of simple jobs i& 1&& &of people. They say that at a circus(杂技场),for example, we may see elephants, monkeys, dogs and other animals doing q &2&& &skillful(熟练的)things. Perhaps you have seen them on the television or in a film. If you watch closely, you may find that the trainer(驯兽员)always g& 3& &the animal some sugar o& 4& &a piece of fruit as a reward(报酬). The scientists say that many d 5& &animals may be trained to do a lot of simple things if they know they will get a reward f& 6& doing that. Of course, as we know, dogs can be trained to look after a house, and soldiers in both old and modern t& 7& &have u& 8& &geese to give warning(警报)by m& 9& &a lot of noise when an enemy comes near. And also it may be possible to train animals to work in families or f& 10& . 1. i&&&&&&&&& &&&2. q&&&&&&&&& &&3. g&&&&&&&&& &&&4. o&&&&&&&&& &&5. d&&&&&&&&& 6. f&&&&&&&&& &&&7. t&&&&&&&&& &&8. u&&&&&&&&& &&&9. m&&&&&&&&& &&10. f&&&&&&&& Passage 3 In recent years, playing kite&board seems to become more and more popular in Alaska in America. It is a new and old game. The game has w& 1&& &the interest of many young people. The game is interesting but a little d& 2&& . One needs to play it very c&& 3& . A kite&board is in fact a skateboard(滑雪板)drawn(拉)by a few big flying kites. The old game was p& 4& &by some young people in Holand and Spain as e& 5& &as the last century. Since the board was hard to control(控制),f& 6& &people dared(敢)to play it. With the development of the design(设计)of kite and skateboard, many people can l& 7& How to play it. A kite board may go as f& 8& &as about 50 kilometres an hour. If you haven&t had any practice, you&d better not play it. It is not s& 9& . It is said that the game can exercise not only your b& 10& , but also the sensitivity of your brain(大脑的敏捷). 1. w&&&&&&&&& &&2. d&&&&&&&&& &&3. c&&&&&&&&& &&4. p&&&&&&&&& &&5. e&&&&&&&&& 6. f&&&&&&&&& &&&7. l&&&&&&&&& &&8. f&&&&&&&&&& &&9.s& &&&&&&&&&&10. b&&&&&&&& & Passage 4 &&& British Milkman Steve Leech saved some shops and flats with milk and won a National Bravery Award(国家勇敢奖). Leech, 35 years old, said that when he was sending out milk as u& 1& &along Pine Street, he s& 2& &heard a loud, strange sound behind him and then he saw smoke coming out of a shop in Cornwall, southern England. &That must be a fire, I t& 3& ,& Leech said. &Then I quickly d& 4& to do something. So I p& 5& the door in and then I s& 6& for the people inside. Then I started pouring milk e& 7& .& He used 320 pints of milk to stop the fire. When firefighters r& 8& the shop, the fire was under control(得到控制). Leech helped save the l& 9& of eight people in the flats above the shops. &It was hard work o& 10& all those bottles. But it was even harder trying to tell my boss where all the milk had gone,& Leech said jokingly. 1. u&&&&&&&&&& &&2. s&&&&&&&&&& &&3. t&&&&&&&&&& &&4. d&&&&&&&&& &5. p&&&&&&&&& 6. s&&&&&&&&&& &&7. e&&&&&&&&&& &&8. r&&&&&&&&&& &&9. l&&&&&&&&& &&10. o&&&&&&&&& Passage 5 While t 1&&&&&&& &in Russia, Ed Jackson ran short of(缺少)money. So he wrote to his brother, asking for $500. &Send the m& 2& by telegram(电报)to the bank(银行)here,& he wrote. After a week Ed began v& 3& the bank. He s& 4& his passport(护照)to the bank clerk(职员). &Nothing has come for you, Mr. Jackson,& he was told. This went o& 5& for three weeks, and Mr. Jackson got very& w& 6& . He then phoned his brother, asking w& 7& the money was. The brother said it had been sent three weeks b& 8& . That evening Ed Jackson was arrested(被捕)for failing to p& 9& his hotel bill(账单). He tried to tell the police what his problem was, but no one would believe him. At last he was s& 10& to the police station for fifteen days. 1. t&&&&&&&&& &&2. m&&&&&&&&& &&3. v&&&&&&&&& &&4. s&&&&&&&&& &&5. o&&&&&&&&& && 6. w&&&&&&&&& &7. w&&&&&&&&& &&8. b&&&&&&&&& &&9. p&&&&&&&&& &&10. s&&&&&&&&& && & Passage 6 April Fools& Day is on April 1st. People can play j& 1& on others on this special d& 2& . If you succeed, you usually laugh and say &April Fool!& The person who has been fooled by you l& 3& , too, and he will never be angry with you. Mother&s Day is on the second Sunday of May. It&s a day to t& 4& mothers. On that day mothers usually receive flowers and cards from their children. Fathers and children do the housework so that mothers can have a r& 5& . Easter Day falls on the first Sunday after the full moon which is on or after March 21 st. It&s also called Easter Sunday. It is said that on that day Jesus Christ comes back to l& 6& . Many people go to church and children often get p& 7& such as toy rabbits. Thanksgiving Day is on the fourth Thursday in November. It&s a day when people give thanks for the good things in life. Usually families all get t& 8& and have a big dinner. Christmas Day comes on D& 9& 25th. It&s the most important festival in a year. The beautiful things can be s& 10& everywhere. People exchange gifts, send Christmas cards and visit friends. 1. j&&&&&&&&& &&2. d&&&&&&&&& &&3. l&&&&&&&&& &&4. t&&&&&&&&& &&5. r&&&&&&&&& && 6. l&&&&&&&&& &&7. p&&&&&&&&& &&8. t&&&&&&&&& &&9. D&&&&&&&&& &10. s&&&&&&&&& && Passage 7 A Delicious Book & Mr King taught English in a middle school. He was very b&&&& all the time and couldn&t do some r&&&& . So he left the school and opened a book shop in the c&&&& of the town. It wasn&t big enough but all the books were nice and most people liked to buy some there. When the shop was c&&&& , he could read at home. He knew a lot and the learned(有学问的)person were glad to make f&&&& with him. It was Sunday and it was cold outside. Mr King was very busy. At nine in the evening all the buyers left e&&&& a girl. She was dressed up and waited for s&&&& there. Standing by the shelves, she looked over the books one after a&&&& . It made them in a fearful mess(凌乱不堪). Mr King came up to her and asked, &Excuse me, madam. What can I do for you?& &Your books are all dull(乏味的),& said the girl, &I want a d&&&& one.& &That&s easy,& Mr King smiled. He t&&&& out a cookbook(烹调书)and said, &Here you are, madam.& Passage 8 Once Effendi had a joke with the Prime Minister(首相). He said the Minister w&&&& die the next day. The next day, the Minister really f&&&& off the horse and died. When the king h&&&& of this, he got angry and sent his men to c&&&& Effendi at once. W&&&& Effendi came, the king shouted a&&&& , &Effendi, since you knew when my minister would die, you must also know the date of your own death. Say it out, or you&ll die today.& Effendi l&&&& at the king and answered, &But how can I know? I&ll die two days e&&&& than you.& The king was a&&&& that he would die if he killed Effendi. He thought he must keep Effendi alive(活着)as long as he could. So he l&&&&& him go. & Passage 9 Roy Trenton drove a taxi before. A short while ago, however, he b&&&& a bus-driver and he feels no sorry about it. He was finding his new work far more i&&&& .When he was driving along Catford Street recently, he saw two thieves r&&&& out of a shop and run towards a waiting car. One of them was carrying a bag f&&&& of money. Roy acted quickly and drove the bus straight to the thieves. The one w&&&& the money got so afraid that he dropped the bag. As the thieves were trying to get a&&&& in their car, Roy drove his bus into the b&&&& of it. While the car was moving away, Roy stopped his bus and t&&&&& the police. The thieves& car was badly damaged(损坏)and e&&&& to recognize(辨认). Shortly afterwards, the police stopped the car and both men were c&&&& . Passage 10 Now, let&s begin our sports report. Here&s a really good game, the b&&&& one I have seen this year. It&s the last five minutes of the g&&&& .Henry plays football f&&&& France. He has the ball now. He p&&&& the ball to David. David k&&&&& it over the heads of the Englishmen towards the goal. But he&s too far a&&&& . France and England still have one goal each and there are only two m&&&& left of the game. Just then an English p&&&& gets the ball. He gives it to Bill, &King of the match&. Bill puts the ball into the goal. In the e&&&& the English team w&&&& . & Passage 11 Today people can u&&&& the phone to talk with others almost anywhere on the earth. But when you use the phone, you don&t see the person you are t&&&& with. That may c&&&& in the future. Today some people are using a kind of telephone c&&&& &Picture phone& or &Vision phone&. W&&&&& it , two people who are talking can see each other. Picture phones can be useful when you have s&&&&& to show the person you&re calling. They may have other uses in the future. One day you may be able to ring up a l&&&& and ask to borrow a book. Then you&ll be able to read the book right over your picture phone. Or you may be able to go shopping t&&&& your picture phone. If you see something in the newspaper that you think you want to buy, you&ll go to your phone and call the shop.& People at the shop will s&&&&& you the thing you&re interested in right over the phone. You&ll be able to shop all over town and n&&&& leave your room. & Passage 12 A Delicious Book & Mr. King taught English in a middle school. He was very b&& 1&& &all the time and couldn&t do some r&& 2&&& . So he left the school and opened a bookshop at the e&& 3&& &of the town. It wasn&t big enough but all the books were nice and most people liked to buy some there. When the shop was c&& 4&& , he could read at home. He knew a lot and the learned(有学问的)persons were glad to make f& 5&& &with him. & It was Sunday and it was cold outside. Mr. King was very busy. At nine in the evening all the buyers left e&& 6&& &a girl. She was dressed up and waited for s&& 7&& &there. Standing by the shelves, she looked over the books one after a&& 8&& . It made them in a fearful mess(凌乱不堪). Mr. King came up to her and asked, &Excuse me, madam. What can I do for you?& &Your books are all dull(乏味的),&said the girl. &I want a d&&& 9& one.& &That&s easy,& Mr. King smiled. He b& 10&&& &out a cookbook(烹调书)and said, &Here you are, madam.& & 1. &&&&&&&&&&2. &&&&&&&&&&3. &&&&&&&&&&4. &&&&&&&&&&5. &&&&&&&& & 6. &&&&&&&&&&7. &&&&&&&&&&8. &&&&&&&&&&9. &&&&&&&&&&10. &&&&&&&& Passage 13 Some of Robert&s old friends were t&& 1&& &about young people in their town. They all a&& 2&& &that old people were cleverer than young people. Then one of them said, &But young people are s&& 3&& &than old people.& All of them agreed that this is true e&&& 4&& &Robert. He thought he was as strong as b& 5& . &That is not possible,& said his friends. &Well,& said Robert, &In one c&& 6&& &of my garden there&s a big stone. When I was young, I couldn&t m&& 7&&& &it. I wasn&t strong e&&& 8&& . Now I&m old and when I try to move it, I s&& 9&& &can&t. That&s w&& 10&& &I&m as strong as before.& 1. &&&&&&&&&&&2. &&&&&&&&&&3. &&&&&&&&&&4. &&&&&&&&&&5. &&&&&&&& 6. &&&&&&&&&&&7. &&&&&&&&&&8. &&&&&&&&&&9. &&&&&&&&&&10. &&&&&&&& & Passage 14 In the home a dad is very important. He is the person who provides us w&& 1&&& &money and clothes& . He can make your bedroom more beautiful, mend your radio, make c&& 2&& &for your birds, r&& 3&& &your bicycle and help you with your maths homework. A dad can be very u&& 4&& &for taking you in the car to and from parties, music lessons, and dancing lessons. He is the one who complains about the time you s&& 5&& &talking on the t&&& 6& &, as he has to p&& 7&& &the bills. Dad is someone who will support you in an argument, if he b&& 8&&& &you to be right. He is someone who reads your school r&&& 9& , and treats(奖励)you if it is good. A dad likes to come into a nice happy home in the evening, and sit in his chair with a n&& 10&& . 1. &&&&&&&&&&&2. &&&&&&&&&&3. &&&&&&&&&&4. &&&&&&&&&&5. &&&&&&&& 6. &&&&&&&&&&&7. &&&&&&&&&&8. &&&&&&&&&&9. &&&&&&&&&&10. &&&&&&&& & Passage 15 Can vegetables be p&& 1&& &in winter? Yes, but a greenhouse(温室)must be b&& 2&& &first. The greenhouse should be m&& 3& &of glass. A large greenhouse may be ten metres l& 4&& &, three metres w& 5&& , and two meters high. The sunshine can r& 6&&& &the vegetables t& 7& &the glass. The wind and cold air can be s&& 8&&& &from getting in. the air inside the greenhouse is always w&&& 9& . More and more greenhouses are b& 10&& &built all over the world. All kinds of vegetables can be brought onto our dinner tables in winter. 1. &&&&&&&&&&&2. &&&&&&&&&&3. &&&&&&&&&&4. &&&&&&&&&&5. &&&&&&&& 6. &&&&&&&&&&&7. &&&&&&&&&&8. &&&&&&&&&&9. &&&&&&&&&&10. &&&&&&&& & Passage 16 Traveling to all countries of the world gets easier and easier, but how well do we know and u__________each other? Here is a simple test. Imagine(设想) you will hold a m_________at four o&clock, what time should you e_________your foreign business friends to come? If they are German, they will a_________on time. If they are American, they&ll probably be fifteen minutes early. If they are British, they&ll be fifteen minutes late. The British seemed to think since the English l_________was widely used in the world, what they did was certain to be widely understood. Very soon they f__________they were completely(完全地) wrong. For e________, the British are happy to have a business lunch and discuss business matters with a d the Japanese p________not to work while eating. Lunch is a time for them to relax and get to know e________other, and they don&t drink at lunch. The Germans like to talk about business b__________ the French like to eat first and talk afterwards. They have to be well fed and watered before they discuss anything. & Passage 17 Do you k__________robots? There are a l__________of robots in the world now. Some of the robots can walk, sing and dance. Some can talk w__________people. Most of them can do heavy work. In a few m__________years, a robot will be able to d__________a car, a train, a ship or a p___________. In a hospital, a restaurant or a shop, we m__________see a robot at work. By then, we need n__________do the cooking or go shopping ourselves. We just give orders(命令) to a robot and it will do a__________the housework. A robot will be our good f___________. & & Passage 18 && Last May I stayed in Santo Lusa for a week. That was my f__________trip there. One morning I s_________out to visit a famous museum, but I didn&t know w____________way to go, so I stopped a stranger and asked, &Excuse me, does this street lead(通向)to the Grand Museum?& &Yes,& he answered. &Go along this street and turn left at the second crossing. You can&t m___________it&. So I w_________two blocks(街区) and turned to my left, but the museum w__________there. Then I asked a second stranger. He said, &Go along this street and turn left at the second crossing.& But a________I couldn&t find the museum. I asked a third stranger and he said the same thing. This time I found the Grand Museum. Just then s__________walked up and said. &Excuse me. Where&s the nearest b__________?& I answered q__________, &Go along this street and turn left at the second crossing!& & Passage 19 Do you have a pet? Are you i__________in taking care of animals? Girls and boys who like animals may want to study to be animal doctors. They&re often c__________&vets&. Many of them work in animal h_________. Others may work on farms or at a z__________. Some study animal diseases(疾病) and try to find w__________to keep the animals from getting i_________. They do studies in m__________for animals. Vets listen to an animal&s h__________. They check(检查) its ears, eyes, mouth, and blood. They o_________animals when they need to. They may give the animals shots(注射) and tell the pets& o_________what food is best. & Passage 20 &I don&t want move!& Fred said to his father. &I like living here in New York City. And I__________to play in the streets. My Friends are__________. I want to stay!& &We have to__________. Fred.& Mr. Sparks said, &I have a__________job in the Island. Why__________you wait until you see them? Maybe you will like living__________.& &Never!& was Fred&s___________. A few weeks________, the Sparks family left the city by plane. They_________over land for hours. In San Francisco they took________big plane. This time they flew over water. At_________they saw land. &This is Hawaii,& Mr. Sparks said. &And it is the island we are to live__________. But we will visit the other islands, too. ___________of them are beautiful.& &I don&t care(关心)__________they are like,& said Fred. &I wish I could go__________to New York City right now!& & Passage 21 More and more people are__________the life with computers. Using computers you can send E-mail__________and easily. You are able to send a letter with pictures and sounds to someone, ___________in the world without putting a stamp. E-mail can send its message to the other side of the world__________seconds(秒). E-mail is easy to use and it________time and money. It serves(服务) for twenty-four hours. So it doesn&t matter if your friends are in bed when you send E-mail to them, or you are seeing a film at the cinema when they send E-mail________. Can you imagine(想象) the future without teachers_________computers? Students will teach themselves in the schools of the future. Computers help students develop their own ways of________. Students will follow the learning programmes by looking at online libraries and_________lessons by world-class teachers. If they don&t understand something, they will ask other students___________or E-mail their teachers. Computers are becoming more and more popular indeed. Passage 22 Dear Mum and Dad, I&m very happy to visit Beijing again. Great changes have taken place here. Yesterday, I went to visit Qiming Millde School-I had lived there_________nearly two years. Maybe you don&t believe(相信) I couldn&t find the_________there! A taxi driver took me there in the end, he said, &Bijing changes too__________. Sometimes even a Beijinger cannot find a way.& Now, English can be__________everywhere in Beijing. Many people are attending(参加) English classes in the evening schools, some of them can speak very good English. I&m_________the 2008 Olympic can be held in Beijing successfully(成功地). & Passage 23 A storm dropped(降) heavy rains on central and southern parts of China. The radio says that a_________the Xiangjiang River in Hunan, floods caused by terrible r_________in the past weeks killed 25 people and 13 others were missing. The Chinese Government warned some parts in Yunnan and the city of Chongqing of possible heavy rains over the n_________few days. In Changsha water levels rose(水位上升) to 38 metres early Monday morning, about 3 metres a___________the danger line. In Guangdong, ar l__________21 people have been killed, while three were s__________hurt and seven went missing w__________heavy floods hit northern parts by Saturday. The cities of Shaoguan, Meizhou and Heyuan w__________hardest hit and many people were left homeless(无家可归). About 620 million yuan has been lost in the floods. Guangdong has sent something u__________to Meizhou, Heyuan and Shaoguan to help the people who had lost homes build their h_________again. & Passage 24 Wang Yani was born in 1975 in Guangdong, China. __________a baby, she loved to draw. She drew lines everywhere. She__________drew on the walls! Her father was an artist. Yani wanted to be like__________. So she tried to stand like her father___________he painted. This made him laugh. One day, she__________lines on his painting. She was only two and a half years_________, but her father got angry. She cried and said, &I want to paint like you!& _________her father thought about his own childhood. He also wanted to draw and paint. But his parents_________understand him. They just got angry. He decided to help his darughter__________an artist. Wang Yani was famous at a young age, __________she still has a normal(常人的) life. So the Wang family lives like everyone else. Passage 25 Dear Editor, I used to be a doctor in the children&s department of a local________. Sometimes I treated children__________have been poisoned(中毒) by medicine for older family members. The children can easily_________the bottle that we now use in China. Some days ago I talked about medicine_________an American. He showed__________a plastic pill bottle that is &Childproof&(防儿童的). The design was_________simple that I&m sure our Chinese factories could produce these_________easily. The top of the bottle locks, but can be________by pressing down on the while turning. This is__________for most young children to do, __________adults can open them without any difficulty. I&m sure that the expense of making such tops would be very low. As a doctor, I&d love to see this done. And most parents would be grateful. & Passage 26 Climbing a mountain is hard work. But one step after another finally brings a person to the___________. Along the way, he can stop and look_________. And the__________he climbs, the more wonderful his view(视野) is. If he keeps climbing, he will have a new world before him. He will have a new way of___________everything. Now learning_________language is something like climbing a mountain. This new language can give you a new view of life. And it is more than a look at the surface(表面) of things. It can open the way into people&s minds and hearts, into a culture(文化) very________from the one of your own. This will make you richer, ________in things that money can&t buy. Even though you never set foot on a ship or a plane, you can be an armchair________through books. Like the mountain climber who stops now and then to_________the scenery around him, everyone who is interested in reading will find_______in books as he fights on to learn more and more of that new language. & Passage 27 &&& It was getting dark. Some children and two Canadian women were still________on the ice near a big hotel. They were having a good time. Suddenly the ice_________. One of the boys fell into the water. The children shouted, &Help! Help!& They didn&t know_________to do. The two Canadian friends heard__________and skated over to get the boy out of the water. The ice was__________. The two Canadians fell into the water, too. But they tried their best to_________the little boy. They knew they must be_________. If they didn&t push him up onto the ice, he would soon die. Many people ran over to_________. Some of them had ropes and poles(绳和竹竿). A young man jumped into the water to wave the_________people. The boy and the two Canadian women were out of water at last. One of the women didn&t feel well. She was sent to the_________at once. But she felt very happy because the boy was safe. & Passage 28 & Most American families are smaller than the families in other countries. Most American families have one or two p&&&&&& &and one or two children each.   Children in the US will leave their parents& home when they grow up. They usually live f&&&&&&& &from their parents because they want to find good jobs. They often write to their parents or t&&&&& &them. And they often go to v&&&&& &their parents on holiday.   Parents usually l&&&&&&&& &their children choose their own jobs. Americans think i&&&&&&&&& important for young people to decide on their lives by t&&&&&&&&& .   && Children are a&&&&&&&& &to do some work around their house. And in many families, children are p&&&&&&&& &for doing some housework so that they learn how to make money for their own u&&&&&&& . & 答&& 案 Passage 1 river& land&& friends&& visit&& uses& nicks&& taught&& finished& shopping& own Passage 2 instead&& quite&& gives&& or& different&& for&& times&& used&& making&& factories Passage 3 won& difficult/dangerous& carefully& played&& early& few& learn& fast&&& safe&& body Passage 4 usual suddenly thought decided& pushed& shouted& everywhere& reached& lives& opening Passage 5 traveling& money& visiting&& showed& on&& worried&& where& before&&& pay&&& sent Passage 6 jokes &day& laughs&& thank& rest& life& presents& together&&& December&& seen Passage 7 busy&& reading&& center&& closed&& friends&& except&& someone/somebody& another&&& delicious&&&& took Passage 8 would&& fell&& heard&& catch&& when&& angrily&& looked&& earlier&& afraid& let Passage 9 became& interesting& run& full& with& away& back& telephoned& easy& caught Passage 10 best& game& for& passes& kicks& away& minutes& player& end& wins Passage 11 use& talking& change&& called& with& something& librarian& through& send& needn&t Passage 12 &Busy& reading&& end&& closed& friends& except&& someone/somebody& another& delicious&& brought Passage 13 talking& agreed& stronger& except& before& corner& move& enough& still& why Passage 14 with& cages& repair& unhappy& spend& telephone& pay&& believe& record& newspaper Passage 15 planted& built& made& long& wide& reach& through& stopped& warm& being Passage 16 understand&& meeting& expect& arrive language found example& prefer& each& before Passage 17 know&& lot&& with&& more&& drive& plane& may&& not& all&&& friend Passage 18 first& started& which& miss& walked& wasn&t& again& somebody/someone& band/bus-stop/bookstore/bar& quickly Passage 19 interested& called& hospitals& zoo& ways& ill& medicine& heart& operate& owerners Passage 20 like& here& move& new& don&t& there& answer& later& flew& another& last& on& All&& what& back Passage 21 having/living& quickly& anywhere& in& saves& back& but& learning& watching& online Passage 22 for& way& much& heard& sure Passage 23 along& rain& next/coming/following& above& least& seriously/badly& when/after& were useful/helpful& homes Passage 24 As& even& him& when& drew& old& Then& didn&t/couldn&t& become& but Passage 25 Hospital& who& open& with& me& so& bottles& opened& hard/difficult& but Passage 26 top& around& higher& thinking& foreign& different& even& walking& look& pleasure Passage 27 skating& broke& what& that& thin& reach& quick& help& other& hospital Passage 28 parents&&& far&& telephone&& visit& let&& it&& themselves&& asked&& paid& use
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语首字母填空 的文章

随机推荐