could回答 you lend me a hand的回答是of course i could回答吗

-Could you lend me a pen?-Of course. Here are two and you can take____of them.
B.a._百度知道
提问者采纳
any表一些。根据本句中的关键词two。句意为,故选D;all表示三者或三者以上都,这儿有两支,可知为两者中任何一个,你可以拿一支,用于否定句和疑问句;either表示两者中任一个。”both表示两者都,也可以表示任何一个?”“当然了:“你能借我一支钢笔吗
考查不定代词的用法
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三英语《Unit 11 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are》课文音频
编辑点评:
要提高课堂教学质量和学生的语言素质,必须创设和谐课堂环境,优化英语课堂教学。运用灵活多样的教学方法,营造良好的英语氛围,让学生进入学习英语的角色,让学生沉浸在英语学习的海洋之中。
Unit 11 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?
Section A 1b
Conversation 1
Girl 1: Excuse me. Could you tell me where I can buy some stamps?
Boy 1: Yes, there&s a post office on Center Street.
Girl 1: Oh, can you tell me where Center Street is?
Boy 1 Sure. Go past the bank. Center Street is on your right.
Girl 1: Thanks a lot.
Boy 1 No problem.
Conversation 2
Girl 1: Excuse me. Do you know where I can save money?
Boy 1: Sure. There&s a bank on Main Street.
Girl 1: Oh, could you please tell me how to get there?
Boy 1 Yes&Go straight ahead. The bank is on your left.
Girl 1: Thank you.
Boy 1 You&re welcome.
Boy1 Excuse me. Can you tell me where I can buy some shampoo?
Boy2 Yes, there&s a drugstore on the second floor. Um. Let me think& Take the escalator to the second floor and then& then you turn left. Let&s see.. Then go past the bank. And um& The drugstore is between the furniture store and the bookstore. You should be able to get shampoo there.
Boy1 OK, great. Thanks a lot.
Boy2 You&re welcome.
They&re all at the mall.
After school, a lot of young people go to the mall. We decided to talk to some students about why they go there.
Interviewer: Why do you go to the mall?
Yu Yue: I go to the mall because my friends hang out there. But I don&t really like it.
Interviewer: Oh? Why not?
Yu Yue: The air isn&t fresh. I prefer being outside. Also it&s usually crowed.
Interviewer: And how about you?
Li Jun: Oh, I love the mall. There&s always something happening. There are a lot of free concerts there. It&s also just fun to watch people.
Hu Peng: I like the mall, too. I like to go in the music store and listen to CDs. I also like to look at books in the bookstore.
Yu Yue: Well, when I go into stores I always spend too much money!
Section B 2a 2b
Conversation 1
Boy 1:Could you tell me where there&s a good place to eat?
Clerk: Of course. There are a lot of good restaurants in Sunville. What kind of food are you looking for?
Boy: Vegetarian.
Clerk: I&d try Green Land. They have delicious salads.
Conversation 2
Girl: Do you know if there are any public restrooms around here?
Clerk: Yes. You&ll find some at any corner of Market and Middle Streets.
Girl: Ummm& are they clean?
Clerk: Oh, yes. They&re very clean.
Conversation 3
Mother: Could you tell me if there is a good museum in Sunville?
Clerk: Well, we have several. What kind of museums do you like &history? Science? a children&s museums?
Father: How about history? I like history museums. They&re fascinating.
Girl 1: Oh, Dad! History museum are boring. Let&s go a science museum.
Boy 2: Science? We always go to science museums. I don&t like science museums. I want to go to a children&s museum. They&re more fun.
Girl 2: Well, I&m too old for a children&s museum. Why don&t we go to an art museum?
Clerk: Why don&t you go to the computer museum? There are a lot of fun things for children there. You can learn all about the history of computers, as well as learn about science.
Boy 2: That&s a great idea! Let&s go to the computer museum. How do we get there?
sectionB 3a
Eat have fun and learn in Watertown!
Watertown is a great place for the family to take a vacation Teenagers will want to visit the world&s largest water slides and eat at Uncle Bob&s. A different rock band plays at Uncle Bob&s every night. Kids will enjoy the Clown City Cafe. They have organized games and the staff dress up as clowns.
There&s also a lot for parents in Watertown. If they love good food, they can find it at the Farmer&s Market where the food is both delicious and cheap. While the children have fun, parents can take the dance lessons on the beach. And everyone can learn something in Watertown. There are three museums!Teenagers love the Sports Museum and kids enjoy the Science Museum. Parents will spend many happy hours walking through the History Museum.
section2 While You Read
Gould you please lend me your pen?
Asking for information or help is a very common and necessary activity, especially when we visit a foreign country, so knowing how to ask for information politely is important. In English, &Where are the restrooms?& and &Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?& are similar requests-both are correct English, but the first could sound rude. It&s important to use correct language, but sometimes this alone is not enough-we need to learn how to be polite when we make requests language, but sometimes this alone is not enough-we need to learn how to be polite when we make requests.
In English, just like in Chinese, we change the way we speak when talking with different people. The expressions you use might depend on whom you are speaking to or how well you know them. If you say to your teacher, &Where is my book?& this will sound rude. But if you say, &Excuse me, Mr. West. Do you know were my book is?& your question will sound much more polite. On the other hand, it might be alright to say &Where is my book?& in some situations, perhaps with people you know well.
And you would not usually say, &Peter, lend me your pen.& A very direct order like this can sound rude in English. Usually in English polite questions are longer and include extra language such as &Could you please..?& or &Can I ask&?& It sounds more polite to say, &Peter, could you please lend me your pen?& Sometimes, we might even need to spend some time leading in to a question or request. For example, if you stop a stranger in the street, we might first say, &Excuse me .I wonder if you can help me& or &I&m sorry to trouble you but,& before asking them for help.
It might seem that speaking politely is more difficult than being direct, and in a way this may be true. However, in order not to offend people, learning about language etiquette is just as important as learning grammar or vocabulary. And doing this will also help you become better at English, or any other language you wish to speak.
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
动词不定式(to+动词原形)是非谓语动词的一种,它没有人称和数的变化,在句子中不能独立作谓语,但它仍保持动词的特点,既可以有自己的宾语和状语。同时动词不定式又具有名词、形容词、副词的特征,在句中可以作主语、表语、宾语、宾语补足语、定语和状语。
最新2015Could you please tell me where the restrooms are信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2015
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:正在载入,请稍候...
点击:0 评价:50
点击:0 评价:8
点击:0 评价:6
点击:0 评价:4
最近登陆的会员中考完形填空练习附带答案解析_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥3.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
中考完形填空练习附带答案解析
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Could you please tell me if he ___finish the work on time A.could B.was able to C.is able to D.would be able to ,为什么?_百度作业帮
Could you please tell me if he ___finish the work on time A.could B.was able to C.is able to D.would be able to ,为什么?
A.could B.was able to C.is able to D.would be able to ,为什么?
解题之前,先来了解下can,could 和 be able to三者的区别与联系.1.can的过去式是could,但could 除了可作can的过去式外,还可表比can更委婉的语气,因此在回答由could 表示请求的问句中,不能用could,但可用can.如:—Could you lend me a hand?—Of course I can.2.在表示现在或过去的智力、体力、技能等方面的“能力”时,can,could 常可与be able to互换.如:He could (or was able to) swim five miles when he was a boy.3.be able to比can有更多的表现形式,如"will be able to","have (has) been able to" "had been able to" 等等.因此be able to常被用来表示can所不能表示的将来或完成的概念.如:They will be able to run this machine on their own in three months.他们过三个月就能自己开这台机器了.4.在表示成功地做了某事时,不用could,而用was / were able to (或managed to,succeeded in doing sth )来表示.如:He was able to (or managed to) finish the job yesterday.但是couldn't和wasn't / weren't able to 常可互换.如:I couldn't / wasn't able to finish the job yesterday.5.与感觉动词连用时,can,could亦可与be able to互换.如:We could/were able to smell something burning in the kitchen.选项B was able to是过去时 而题中所问对象还未成功完成某事,所以不用过去时态,不符合题意,故B可以排除.选项D would 先了解下它的用法与意义1.will的过去式.例:They said it would be fine.听说天气会很好.(it will be fine的过去式)例:I said I do my best.我表示过要尽最大的努力.2.(在陈述语气中,表示过去将来时,表示无意识的行动或单纯将来发生的事或动作,指实际情况,一般用于间接引语中)会;将;例:he said he not be free that night.他说他那天晚上没有空.所以 would be able to 是过去将来时态 不符合题意因此选C Could you please tell me if he is able to finish the work on time 你能告诉我他是否能够按时完成这项工作吗?
be able to 结构,由句意:如果他准时完成作业请你告诉我。所以选c
CCould 用于句首表示一种委婉的语气,不表示过去时,所以排除 A,B,D,另外,if 引导的条件状语从句 用一般现在时 表示将来。进一步确定选C.

我要回帖

更多关于 could you please回答 的文章

随机推荐