l am going to people cinema.对就划线部分提问_提问

下载作业帮安装包 扫二维码下载作业帮 1.75亿学生的选择 l am going to visit (the great wall).(就画线部分提问)my father is going to shanghai (tomorrow evening).(就画线部分提问)tom is going to(play golf).(就画线部分提问)l'm going to the sports center.(变一般疑问句并作肯定回答)(billy) is the oldest in our class.(就画线部分提问)the erth is bigger.the moon is smaller.(用than将两句话连成一句话) 錓鶻靳00752 What are you going to visit?When is your father going to shanghai?What is Tom going to do?Are you going to the sports center?Yes ,I am.Who is the oldest in our class?The erth is bigger than the moon 加油! 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 What are you going to visit? When is your father going to Shanhai?What is Tom going to do?Are you going to the sports center? Yes, I am.Who is the oldest in your class?The earth is bigger than the moon. 那别的呢? 没有别的了。 what are you going to visit? 那别的呢? where are you going to visit? 那别的呢? 答案是 1、Where are you going to visit? 画线部分是表地点所以用疑问副词where2、when is your father going to shanghai? 表时间3、what is Tom going to do ?4、Are you going to the sports center?5.Who ... 第四个是yes I am 不好意思看错了一个问题 括号内是所谓的划线部分吗?如果是,应该是:Where Where are you going to visit? 扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包 扫二维码下载作业帮 1.75亿学生的选择 l am going to the shop with my mum this afternoon的对划线部分提问to the shop 划线_____ ______you going ___with your mum this afternoon? Where are you going with your mum this afternoon? 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包 扫二维码下载作业帮 1.75亿学生的选择 怎样对划线部分提问?帮我改几题1.He is talk with _me_.2.I have _a pencil case_.3._He_ is going to go to the cinema.4.Those are _your_ desks.5.She was born _in 1963_.6.He watches TV _once a week_.7.He _often_ cycles to go home.8.I am going to stay here _for two days_.9.She likes _the yellow_ shirt.10.She didn't go to school _because she couldn' catch the bus_.11.There are _six_ girls in the room.12.He has _a few_ pens.13.I have _a little_ time to play.14.She is _ten years old_.15.They went to America __by plane__. 1.Who is he talking with ?2.What do you have ?3.Who is going to go to the cinema ?4.Whose desks are those ?5.When was she born ?6.How often does he watch TV ?7.How often does he cycles to go home?8.How long are you going to stay here ?9.Which shirt does she like ?10.Why didn't she go to school ?11.How many girls are there in the room ?12.How many pens does he have ?13.How much time do you have to play ?14.How old is she ?15.How they went to America ? 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 1,with whom is he talk ?2.what do you have?3,who is going to the cinema?4,whose desks are those?5,when was she born?6.how often does he watch Tv?7,how does he go home?

我要回帖

更多关于 划线提问练习题 的文章

随机推荐