你可能喜欢六年级英语上册翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
六年级英语上册翻译
整​本​书​中​所​有​英​文​的​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语翻译1.我们去超市买些面包怎么样?2、你的柜子里有什么?有一条裤子(用上have)3、我的手机有问题.我能先用你的吗?4、谢谢你帮我做飞机模型.(用上for)_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.我们去超市买些面包怎么样?2、你的柜子里有什么?有一条裤子(用上have)3、我的手机有问题.我能先用你的吗?4、谢谢你帮我做飞机模型.(用上for)
英语翻译1.我们去超市买些面包怎么样?2、你的柜子里有什么?有一条裤子(用上have)3、我的手机有问题.我能先用你的吗?4、谢谢你帮我做飞机模型.(用上for)
1 What about going to the supermark to buy some bread?2 What does your cabinet have?It has a pair of trousers/pants.3 There is something wrong with my mobile phone?May I use yours 4 Thanks for helping me make model planes.
1.How we go to the supermarket to buy some bread like? 3.My cell phone problem. I can first use you?4.Thank you for helping me to do airplane model.
How about buying some bread in the supermarket?What do you have in your closet?I have a pair of trousers.There's something wrong with my cellphone.Can I use yours,please?Thank you for helping me model the plane.
1.How about we go to the supermarket to by some bread2.what have got in your cabinet?3.there's something wrong with my phone, can i use yours instead?4.thakns for helping me make the pl...我们和他们一起做模型飞机怎样 用英语说我们和他们一起做模型飞机怎样 用英语说 按这个填What about ( )a( )plane( ) ( )_百度作业帮
我们和他们一起做模型飞机怎样 用英语说我们和他们一起做模型飞机怎样 用英语说 按这个填What about ( )a( )plane( ) ( )
我们和他们一起做模型飞机怎样 用英语说我们和他们一起做模型飞机怎样 用英语说 按这个填What about ( )a( )plane( ) ( )
how about we do model aircraft with them
What about making a model plane with them?
how do we make model aircraft with them

我要回帖

更多关于 飞机模型专卖 的文章

随机推荐