把下列直接引语改为间接引语改直接引语

在语文中怎样把间接引语改为直接引语_百度知道
在语文中怎样把间接引语改为直接引语
在语文中怎样把间接引语改为直接引语
提问者采纳
直接引语改成间接引语一、 什么是直接引语和间接引语。“直接引语”是指在文中直接引用别人的原话。而“间接引语”是用自己的话转述别人的意思,或引用自己说过的话。在语文写作中,我们经常会遇到将直接引语与间接引语进行转换的情况。二、直接引语怎样转换为间接引语。直接引语转换为间接引语时,不管提示语在哪里(前、后、中),都应该将提示语写道前面来。例:小明说:“下雨了,我今天不到奶奶家去。”改为:小明说下雨了,他今天不到奶奶家去。“下雨了,”小明说,“我今天不到奶奶家去。”改为:小明说下雨了,他今天不到奶奶家去。“下雨了,我今天不到奶奶家去。”小明说。改为:小明说下雨了,他今天不到奶奶家去。1、标点符号的转换:直接引语转换成间接引语,标点符号遵循“两去两改”的原则。去掉冒号和引号。感叹号、问号都改成句号。例:他笑着问小姑娘:“小朋友,拾到什么好东西?”改为:他笑着问小姑娘拾到什么好东西。2、人称的转换:a、直接引语中出现了第三人称,改写为间接引语时,人称代词不用改变。直接将句子整理通顺即可。例:妈妈说:“小明到外婆家去了。”改为:妈妈说小明到外婆家去了。b、直接引语中出现了第一人称的时候,改写为间接引语时,要将第一人称改为第三人称。例:小云说:“我不玩了。”改为:小云说他不玩了。C、直接引语中出现的是第二人称的时候,要将句中的第二人称改为第一人称。例:妈妈这样说:“是啊,现在你是强者,是勇敢的人啦!”改为:妈妈说我现在是强者,是勇敢的人了。d、直接引语中同时出现了不同人称的时候,就应该根据以上的各项进行改写。例:老师十分和蔼地对她说:“我们为该剧设计了一个旁白,你的口齿清楚,音色柔美,希望你担任这个叙述者的角色。”改为:老师十分和蔼地对她说他们为该剧设计了一个旁白,她的口齿清楚,音色柔美,希望她担任这个叙述者的角色。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
你一定要好好学习,不要辜负老师和我对你的期望。妈妈严肃地对我说
间接引语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把下列直接引语的句子转换成间接引语1:He says,“I have a toothache."2:She says,“I need some milk”3:Sally says,“I feel cold”4:Tom wants a haircut.(Tom believes)5:They must walk home.(They are sure)求正解_百度作业帮
把下列直接引语的句子转换成间接引语1:He says,“I have a toothache."2:She says,“I need some milk”3:Sally says,“I feel cold”4:Tom wants a haircut.(Tom believes)5:They must walk home.(They are sure)求正解
把下列直接引语的句子转换成间接引语1:He says,“I have a toothache."2:She says,“I need some milk”3:Sally says,“I feel cold”4:Tom wants a haircut.(Tom believes)5:They must walk home.(They are sure)求正解
He says (that) he has a tooache.She says (that) she needs some milk.Sally says (taht) she feels cold.&4. Tome believes (that) he wants a haircut.&5. They are sure (that) they must walk home.将下列直接引语改为间接引语(在线等!)1.She asked,“Is this book yours or his?”2.The teacher asked,“How did you repair it?”3.The mother said,“Tom,get up early,please.”4.The teacher said to the students,“Don’waste your _百度作业帮
将下列直接引语改为间接引语(在线等!)1.She asked,“Is this book yours or his?”2.The teacher asked,“How did you repair it?”3.The mother said,“Tom,get up early,please.”4.The teacher said to the students,“Don’waste your
将下列直接引语改为间接引语(在线等!)1.She asked,“Is this book yours or his?”2.The teacher asked,“How did you repair it?”3.The mother said,“Tom,get up early,please.”4.The teacher said to the students,“Don’waste your time.”5.The teacher said,“The earth goes around the sun.”6.My father said,“Practice makes perfect.”7.The boy said to us,“I usually get up at six every day.”8.He said,“We are still students.”9.He said to me,“I was bron in 1978.”10.“Do you know where she lives?”he asked11.He asked,“How did you find it,mother?”12.She said to us,“I’ll come here tomorrow.”13.“Where does your chemistry teacher live,Karen?” the young man asked.14.“Light travels faster than sound.”the physics teacher said to the boys and girls.15.“What did you do here yesterday?”the old man asked my brother.16."Will you go to the concert with me this evening?”Mary asked me.17.“Are you intested in this?”he said to Lucy
She asked whether that book was mine or his.The teacher asked how I had repaired it.The mother asked Tom to get up early.The teacher told the students not to waste their time.The teacher said that the earth goes around the sun. (客观真理时态不变)My father said that practice makes perfect.The boy told us that he usually got up at six every day.He said that they were still students.He told me that he had been born in 1978. (由于受具体时间限定,这里的过去完成时也可以用一般过去时was born代替,born为bear的过去分词,但是用过去完成时是比较正式的说法)He asked whether I knew where she lived. (这里直接引语本身就有从句,变成间接引语时就变成了一句复合从句,即从句中还有从句,从句的从句的时态仍然按时态的一致原则做变化)He asked his mother how she had found it.She told us she would come back the next day.The young man asked Karen where her chemistry teacher lived.The physics teacher told the boys and girls that light travels faster than sound.The old man asked my brother what he had done there the day before.Mary asked me whether I would go to the concert with her this evening.He asked Lucy whether she was interested in that.希望我能帮助你解疑释惑.将下列直接引语的句子改为间接引语_百度知道
将下列直接引语的句子改为间接引语
&This sounds a good idea.&he though.&I'll spend a month at West Hill Farm. I think I can enjoy horse riding, walking and fishing. They'll make a change from sitting by the seaside and swimming,&he said to himself .&What was wrong with West Hill Farm?&his best friends,Ed, asked him.&Didn't you enjoy country life?&&Country life was very good,&Henry said.&But there was another problem.&He said,&the first day I was there a sheep died, and we had roast mutton for dinner.&&What's wrong with that?&Ed asked.&Fresh meat is the best.&&I know,but on the second day a cow died,and we had roast beef for dinner,&he told his best friend.&You don't understand,&Henry said.&On the third day a pig died and we had roast pork for dinner.&&A different meat every day,&ED said loudly,Henry said.&On the fourth day the farmer died,and I didn't
darestay for dinner!&
提问者采纳
He thought that that sounded a good idea.He said to himself that he would spend a month at West Hill Farm. He thought he could enjoy horse riding, walking and fishing. They would make a change from sitting by the seaside and swimming,& His best friends Ed asked him what was wrong with West Hill Farm, and if he didn’t enjoy country life.Henry said that country life was very good, but there was another problem.He said that the first day he was there a sheep died, and they had roast mutton for dinner.Ed asked what was wrong with that, that fresh meat is the best.He told his best friend that he knew, but on the second day a cow died, and they had roast beef for dinner. Henry said that he didn’t understand, and that on the third day a pig died and they had roast pork for dinner.&ED said loudly that a different meat every day. Henry said that on the fourth day the farmer died, and he didn't dare stay for dinner!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
间接引语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 直接引语与间接引语 的文章

随机推荐