目录资源搜索
类型筛选:
精品/普通:
地区筛选:
星级筛选:
ID:4-2491597
人教新目标版八年级上册 Unit 5
Section B (1a-1d)
同步测试题一、用所给词的适当形式填空。 1.— Why don’t you like soap operas — Because they are_______________(meaning). 2.I think the game show is very________(relax). 3.John likes to
watch talk shows because they’re________(enjoy). 4.When we heard the________(excite)news. We all jumped. 5.Did you have a___________(wonder) time at Ann’s party二、用方框中所给词或短语的适当形式填空。 can’t stand,
don’t like,
don’t mind,
either ================================================压缩包内容:人教新目标版八年级上册 unit 5 section b(1a-1d) 同步测试题 含答案.doc
同步练习/一课一练
ID:4-2315215
1.Do you mind w    sitcoms?2.I can’t s    the loud noise.3.Chinese c    has a 5,000-year-old history.4.—What do you think of soap operas?—I don’t m    .5.Mr.Wang felt u   because he lost his mobilephone on the way to work.Ⅱ.从方框中选词并用其适当形式填空(10分)actor, character, appear, success, ready1.I like action movies and my favorite   is Jackie Chan.2.We know that Mickey Mouse is one of the most famous cartoon   .3.Bill Gates is very rich and   .4.Mr Brown is very kind. He is always   to help others .
同步练习/一课一练
ID:4-1931198
I.根据句意及汉语提示补全单词。1. If you love a person, whether he is __________(富有的)or poor, you will always love him.2. Her brother took part in the __________(军队).3.Kate likes watching __________(卡通片).4. I don't like the __________(人物)of the movie.5.Mo Yan is a __________(成功的)writer.答案:1. 2 . 3. 4 . 5 .successful
同步练习/一课一练
校网通专供
ID:4-1652801
Ⅰ. 词汇运用(10分)根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词。1. The man is r     and he gives lots of money to charity every year. 2. The word "s     "means easy or not difficult. 3. We must take an active     (行动)to save water. 4. He didn’t come to school and we don’t know the     (原因). 5. Snow is     (常见的)in winter in cold places. 压缩包内容:八年级英语上册 Unit 5 Do you want to watch a game show?(Section B)课时提升作业 (新版)人教新目标版.doc
同步练习/一课一练
中小学教师帮八年级英语8AUnit1~2试卷&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
英语8AUnit1~2水平测试(满分100)一、选择(20)()1.Ispend______timeonmyhomeworkthanyoudo.Thatmeansyouhave_____homeworkthanIdo.A.less,muchB.more,lessC.less,lessD.more,more()2.PeopleinBritainsay“football”whilepeopleintheUSAsay“____”.A.AmericanfootballB.soccerC.recessD.eraser()3.TheMathsproblemissodifficultthat_________studentscanworkitout.A.fewB.afewC.littleD.alittle()4.TheChangjiangRiveris_________inChina.A.oneofthelongriverB.longestriverC.oneoflongriverD.oneofthelongestrivers()5.Doyouandyourbrother_________eachother?A.islikeB.belikeC.arelikeD.looklike()6.Tommyusuallychats________thephone_________hisfriends.A.onB.atC.onD.with()7.Theteacherwillgiveusatalkonhow________Englishwell.A.learningB.learnC.tolearnD.learned()8.Oneofmy_________isclean,but_________oneisn’t.A.foot,otherB.theotherC.theotherD.theother()9.Thiskindoffruit____________.A.tastesweetlyB.lookswellC.soundsbeautifulD.tastesdelicious()10.Ihave________totellyouaboutmybestfriend.A.somethingotherB.othersomethingC.somethingelseD.elsesomething()12.Mum,I'mfeelingeven_______thanyesterday.A.badB.worseC.worstD.theworst()13.MyfriendJacklooksfine,healways______asmile_____hisface.A.onB.onC.inD.on()14._____________ofthewomenismymother.A.TheolderB.OlderC.TheoldD.Theoldest()15.Therearen’tenoughchairs.Wouldyouplease_________oneshere?A.tobringanotherthreeB.bringmorethreeC.totakethreeotherD.bringthreemore()16.Funnyjokescanalwaysmakeus_____whenwearesad.A.laughingB.laughC.laughedD.laughs()17.Ifyouliveneartheshoppingmall,yougofartobuythings.A.havetoB.haven’ttoC.don’thavetoD.needn’tto()18.Hisunclecaughtabadcold.Nowheisstill.A.inhospitalB.inthehospitalC.athospitalD.atthehospital()19.IfitnextSunday,youstilltheGreatWall?A.visitB.visitC.visitD.visit()20.Whycomeandplaybasketballwithus?A.notyouB.don’tC.nottoD.not二.完形填空(10)DoyouknowMay,oneofmybestfriendsinChina?Sheismytruefriend.Shenever1othersmysecrets.Sheisagoodgirl2shehaspooreyesight,3shelikeswatchingTVandreadingbooks4bed.Shealways5funnyglasses.Nowshehasanewimage.Herhairiscurlyandlong.She6,"It'sgreat.Icango7inthesupermarketandnobody8me.Sonobodywillsay9tomeinthestreet."Butmostofherfriendsdon'tlikethisnewimage.Idon't10it'sgreat.()21.A.saysB.talksC.speaksD.tells()22.A.andB.ifC.whileD.so()23.A.butB.becauseC.andD.Then()24.A.ontheB.intheC.inD.on()25.A.putsB.wearsC.takesD.with()26.A.thinksB.asC.saysD.speaks()27.A.swimmingB.boatingC.skatingD.shopping()28.A.givesB.takesC.knowsD.looks()29.A.helloB.yesC.noD.OK()30.A.likeB.sayC.thinkD.call三.阅读理解(15)AInBritain,peopleofteninvitefriendsforameal,apartyorjustacupofcoffee.Peoplewhoknoweachotherverywell―closefriends,familyorneighbors―visiteachother’shouseswithoutaninvitation(邀请)indeed.Whenpeopleinvitesomeonetotheirhomes,theyoftensay:“WouldyouliketocomefordinneronSaturday?”Answersare:“Thanks.We’dloveto.Whattime?”or“I’msorry.We’dlovetobutwehaveticketsfortheconcert.”However,itisnotpolitetosay“No,wewouldn’t!”Sometimes,theBritishuseexpression(表达)thatsoundlikeinvitationsbutwhicharenotinvitations.Forexample:“Youmustcomeoverforadrinksometime.”Or“Let’sgooutforamealoneofthesedays.”Theseareusuallyjustpolitewaysofendingatalk.Theyarenotrealinvitationsbecausetheydon’tmentionanexact(确切的)timeorday.Theyjustshowthatthepersonistryingtobefriendlyandtheanswersare:“Yes,thatwouldbenice.”or“OK,yes,thanks.”Sonexttimeyouhearwhatsoundslikeaninvitation,listencarefully.Isitarealinvitationoristhepersonjustbeingfriendly?()31.It’salwaysnecessaryfor________tovisiteachother’shouseswithaninvitation.A.closefriendsB.familymembersC.neighborsD.newfriends()32.Itisnotpolitetoanswertherealinvitationbysaying“”.A.Sorry,we’dlovetobutwehaveticketsfortheconcert.B.Thanks.We’dloveto.Whattime?C.Sure.We’dloveto,thanksalot.D.No,wewouldn’t.()33.IftheBritishjustwanttoendatalkpolitely,theymaysay,“”.A.WouldyouliketocomefordinneronSaturday?B.Let’sgooutforamealoneofthesedays.C.Let’sgooutforamealonSaturday.D.Shallwegoforadrinkthisafternoon?()34.TheBritishoftenuse“_________”toanswertheinvitationthatisnotreal..A.Yes.Whattime?B.No,that’snotarealinvitation.C.OK,yes,thanks.D.No,youjustwanttobefriendly.()35.Whichisthebesttitle(标题)forthepassage?A.British.B.Invitation.C.Atalkwithfriends.D.Alettertofriends.BJackisatwenty-year-oldyoungman.Twoyearsago,whenhefinishedmiddleschool,hefoundworkinashop.Usuallyheworksuntilteno'clockintheevening.Heisverytiredwhenhegetshome.Afteraquicksupperhegoestobedandsoonfallsasleep.Hisgrandmawholivesdownstairsispleasedwithhim. Oneday,onhiswayhome,hemethisfriendMary.Theywerebothhappy.Heaskedthegirltohishouse,andsheagreedhappily.Heboughtsomefruitanddrinksforher.Andtheytalkedabouttheirschool,teachers,classmatesandtheirfuture.Theytalkedforalongtime. "Havealookatyourwatch,please,"saidthegirl."Whattimeisitnow?" "Sorry,somethingiswrongwithmywatch,"saidJack."Where'syours?" "Ileftitathome." Jackthoughtforamomentandfoundaway.Hebegantostamphisfootonthefloor,"Bang!Bang!Bang!" Thesoundwokehisgrandmaup.Theoldwomanshouteddownstairs,"It'stwelveo'clockinthenight,Jack.Whyareyoustilljumpingupstairs?"()36.Jackwas________whenhefinishedmiddleschool.A.sixteenB.eighteenC.twentyD.fifteen()37.TheoldwomanissatisfiedwithJackbecause________.A.he'shergrandsonB.he'sclever C.hecankeepquietD.hegetshomeontime()38.Fromthestory,wecanknowthatMaryisJack's________.A.classmateB.colleague(同事) C.auntD.wife()39.Theword"stamp"inthestorymeans______inChinese.A.盖印B.跺C.贴邮票D.承认()40.Jackstampedhisfootonthefloorinorderto(为了)________.A.wakehisgrandmaup B.makehisgrandmaangry C.lethisgrandmatellhimthetimeD.lethisgrandmabuyhimawatchcLong,longagotherewasaveryfoolishthief.Doyouknowwhathedidoneday?Whenhewantedtosteal(偷)thebellonhisneighbour’sdoor,hewalkeduptothedoor,tookholdof(抓住)thebellandpulledhard.Thebellmadeaveryloudnoise.Thethiefwasafraidandwenthome.Thenhesatdowntothink,“Imustdosomethingaboutthenoise,”hesaid.Hethoughtandthought.Atlasthehadanidea.“Ah,I’llputsomecottoninmyears.ThenIwon’tbeabletohearthenoise.”Thenextdayhewenttothedoorofhisneighbour,andtookholdofthebell.Thistimehepulledevenharder.Thebellrangloudly,butthethiefdidnothearanything.Withanotherhardpullhegotthebellout.Justthentheneighbourcamerunningout.“Stealmybell?I’llteachyoualesson(教训),”theangrymanshouted.Andhehitthethiefonthenose.Thefoolishthiefdidnotknowhowtheneighbourfoundouthewasstealingthebell.“Whydidhecomeoutjustthen?”hewondered(感到疑惑).()41.Thethiefwastryingtoget.A.hisneighbourB.hisneighbour’sdoorbellC.somecottonD.adoorwithabellonit()42.Thethiefputsomecottoninhisears.Hethoughtitwouldbe________forhimtostealthedoorbell.A.safeB.difficultC.dangerousD.easy()43.Theneighbourranoutprobably(很可能)because.A.heknewhisdoorbellwasbeingstolenB.hethoughtsomeonewaseager(渴望)tovisithimC.Herealized(意识到)somethingstrangehappenedD.BothBandC()44.Theneighbourhitthethiefto.A.givehimlessonsB.punish(惩罚)himforstealingC.helphimwiththebellD.behisteacher()45.WhichofthefollowingisTRUE?A.Thethiefunderstoodwhyhewashitonthenose.B.Thethiefknewwhytheneighbourcameout.C.Thethiefthoughttheneighbourcouldnothearthebell.D.Thethiefdidn’twanttoknowwhytheneighbourranoutjustatthetimehestolethedoorbell.四.词汇(15)A)根据句意及首字母或汉语提示,完成下列单词。(7分)1.IthinkEnglishisoneofthemostimportants______.2.Tomisn'th______,weneverbelievewhathesays.3.MycousinAndyoftenshareshisj_______withme.4.LinTaohasapairofs__________eyesbehindhisroundglasses.5.Weoughttober______tohelpoldpeopleinneedanytime.6.Youcanreadmany______(杂志)inthereadingroom.7.What'syour______(理想的)schoollike? B)用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。(8分)8.Maxisgoodat___________(tell)joke.9.You’dbetter___________(notclimb)thathightree.It’snotsafe.10.Canyougivemesomething_____________(eat)?11.LearningEnglishhasagreatnumberof(大量的)_______(read)inChina.12.MycousinSallyisalways________(friend)toeveryone.13.Skiingisas_______(danger)asdiving.14.Alanisverycleverandcanalwaysanswerquestions________(correct).15.The_______(high)ofMillieis135cm.五.汉译英(10)1.May从来不说别人的坏话。Mayneverabout.2.我们喜欢家政课,因为我们对烹饪和缝纫感兴趣。WelikeHomeEconomicsbecausewe______________________________and_______.3.我弟弟总是乐于帮助我解决问题。Mybrotherisalways________________________solveproblems.4.我想知道如何算出这道数学题。Iwanttoknow_______________________________thisMathsproblems.5.我将来想周游世界。Iwantto_______________________theworld________________________.六、句型转换(10)Thefridgeisempty.Nothingisleft.(同义句)There’s__________________inthefridge.2.Hehelpsmedomyhomeworkeveryday.(提问)________________doeshe___________youdoyourhomework?3.Theboyinaredcoatlookshandsome.(改为否定句)Theboyinaredcoat_____________handsome.4.Hisfaceisround.(用square改为选择疑问句)_____hisface_________________square?5.Ittakeshimtwohourstoplayfootballeveryday.He______twohours______footballeveryday.(同义句)七.首字母填空(10)Abusinessmanhadworkedtoomuch.Hefoundthathecouldn’ts_1__atnight,butoftenfellasleepd__2_theday.Hebecameveryw___3__,sohewenttoseehisdoctor.“Canyouhelpme,doctor?”heasked,“Iusedtosleepsowell,butnowIsleepl__4___thantwohoursatnight.”Thedoctorlookedhimoverc___5__,gavehimsometests,askedhimtoworklesshard,andtoldhimtotakesomemedicinetohelp...
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!牛津版八上英语Unit 8 Natural disasters综合测试(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
牛津版八上英语Unit&8&Natural&disasters综合测试(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
牛津版八上英语Unit&8&Natural&disasters综合测试(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
牛津版八上英语Unit 8 Natural disasters综合测试(有答案)Ⅰ. 根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成句子1. I want to tell you a&&&&&&&&&&& (真的) story.2. A car crashed into the bridge and fell into the river. The police are checking what _____________(引起) the disaster.3. The animals ran in all&&&&&&&&&&& (方向) when they heard the big noise.4. White snow ____________(覆盖)the land and everything looks white and clean.5. His car _____________ (猛撞) into a tree, so he called 120 for help.6. In 19 76, a terrible e&&&&&&&&&&& happened in Tangshan in China.&&& 7. Many people had to leave their homes because of the f&&&&&&&&&& .8. T&&&&&&&&&&& always comes after lighting.9 . Taking a short rest at noon is good for your body and m__________.10. Listen! We can hear the strong wind b________ outside.Ⅱ. 用所给词的适当形式1. I& hope this information will help you understand the ________ (important) of study. 2. If more and more wetlands disappear, there will be ________ and ________(little) space for plants and animals. 3. Milk is the ________ (nature) food for young babies. 4. Animals ran ________ (wild) everywhere.5. He always tells lies to me. I think he is a ______ (honest)boy, so I can’t believe him. 6. It was very clear that he was very angry because he looked at me __________ (angry). 7. I_______ (read) at 9:00 last night. What ________you________(do) at that time?8. While Mrs. Smith______ (wait) in line last evening, Mr. Smith&&&&&&&&& (stand) beside her. 9. My mother&&&&&&&& (cook) when I&&&&&&&&&&& (arrive) home yesterday. 10. _____ Amy ____ (visit) the Science Museum from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. yesterday?Ⅲ. 单项选择(&& )1. ―________ is the weather like today?&&&&&&& ―It’s _________.&&&&&& A. H windy&& B. W windy&& C. H wind&&&& D. W wind(&& )2. Last night I heard a n oise _________ thunder.&&&&&& A. as&&&&&&&&& B. like&&&&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&&&&& D. from(&& )3. My& school is about twenty ________ walk from here.& A. minute&&&& B. minutes&&&&&&& C. minute’s&&&& D. minutes’(&& )4. The snowstorm killed _________ people.& A. over eight hundred of&&&&& B. hundreds ofC. more than eight hundredsD. eight hundreds(&& )5. The cleaners rolled ________ their trousers and were in a hurry ________ the snow.& A. to remove&&&& B. removed&& C. /; to remove&&& D. /; removed(&& )6. The headmaster _________ the students to leave school early.&&&&&& A. made&&&&&&&&&& B. let&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. ordered&&&&&&& D. had(&& )7. You will find _________ useful to learn even a little English.&&&&&& A. that&&&&&&&&&&& B. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. this&&&&&&&&&&& D. they(&& )8. Which of the symbols means “ per cent”?&&&&&& A. @&&&&&&&&&&& B. $&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. %(&& )9. You felt unhappy yesterday, __________?&&&&&&& A. didn’t you&&&&&& B. did you&&&& C. don’t you&&&&& D. do you&(&& )10. Shanghai is _____the east of China. Japan is ______the east of China.&&&&&&& A. in&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&& D. to&(&& )11. There ______ a large number of students in our school. The number of the students&&& _______ over three thousand.&&&&&&& A. is&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&& D. is&(&& )12. I don’t know if Tom _________ here tomorrow. If he ________, I’ll tell you.&&&&&&& A. comes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. comes& C. will come&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will come&(&& )13. The teacher told me _________when I left the classroom.&&&&&&& A. lock the door&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to lock the door&& C. to knock at the door&&&&&&&&&&&& D. knock at the door(&& )14. The wetland can ________ food and shelter ______ plants and animals, including different kinds of birds.&&&&&&& A. for&&& B. with&& C.& for&&& D. for&(&& )15. When I was working on a Maths problem, a good idea went ______my head.&&&&&&& A. over&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&& D. throughⅣ. 句型转换1. He was doing his homework at eight last night.(改为否定句)& ______________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. My brother is watching TV now.(用 this time yesterday改写句子)& ________________________________________________________________________&& 3. My father was searching the Internet at that moment. (对画线部分提问)& ____________________________________________________________________________4. I was surfing the Internet. Andy came in. (合并为一句)& ____________________________________________________________________________Ⅴ. 根据汉语意思完成句子1. 我们领居的房子着火了,因为闪电击中了他的房子。Our neighbour’s house _________ _________ because the lightning __________ his house.2. 他的到来使我们很惊讶。__________ ___________ made us ____________.3. 坏天气有时会引起自然灾害。Bad weather can sometimes _________ _________ __________.4. 大火没有持续多久,消防员在五分钟之内赶到并扑灭了大火。The big fire didn’t ________ _________. The firemen arrived _________ __________ _________ and _________ __________ the fire.Ⅵ. 完形We cannot stop earthquakes, but we can do things to make sure they do not destroy (破坏) whole cities. First, it is not a __1__ idea to build houses along the lines where__ 2__of the earth’s plates join together. Second, if you think there __3__ be an earthquake, it is better to build houses on rock, not on __4__. Third, you must make the houses as __5__ as possible. Weak buildings will fall down in an earthquake, but strong ones may __6__. Scientists are __7__ that one day an even bigger earthquake will hit the part around S an Francisco. They call it “The Big One”. But people today are still building more __8__. The population in and around San Francisco __9__ is ten times more than it was in 1906. This means that __10__ there is another earthquake, a great many houses and buildings will be destroyed. (& )1. A. bad&&&& B. good&&&&& C. poor&&&&& D. new (& )2. A. one&&&& B. most&&&&& C. two&&&&&& D. none (& )3. A. may&&&& B. should&&& C. can’t&&&&& D. won’t (& )4. A. sea&&&&& B. land&&&&& C. space&&&&& D. sand (& )5. A. high&&&& B. big&&&&&&& C. strong&&&& D. low (& )6. A. keep up& B. set up&&&& C. stay up&&& D. grow up (& )7. A. sorry&&& B. pleased&&& C. afraid&&&& D. wondering (& )8. A. walls&&& B. stories&&&& C. cities&&&& D. houses (& )9. A. now&&&& B. still&&&&&& C. always&&& D. never (& )10. A. before& B. if&&&&&&&& C. or&&&&&&& D. untilⅦ. 理解Many animals do strange things before an earthquake. This news may be important. Earthquakes can kill people and knock down homes. The animals may help to save lives.Some animals make a lot of noise before an earthquake. Farmers have told about this. Dogs that are usually quiet have start ed to bark(吠). Horses on farms have run around in circles. Mice have left their holes and run away. Cows have given less milk.&In a town in Italy, cats raced down the street in a group. That happened only a few hours before an earthquake. In San Francisco, a man kept tiny pet frogs. One Sunday, the frogs jumped around more than ever. They made loud noises, like bigger frogs. That night, an earthquake struck the city.People want to know when an earthquake is coming. Then they could get aw ay safely. Right now, there is no sure way to know ahead of time. Maybe the best idea is watching the animals.(&& )1. This passage is mainly about _____.& A. how animals act before an earthquake&& B. how an earthquake startsC. how mice leave their homesD. how animals live every day(&& )2. Before the earthquake in Italy, quiet dogs _____.A. ran away&&& B. started to bark&&&&&&& C. climbed trees&& D. jump into the water(&& )3. Before the earthquake in Italy, the frogs _____.A. sang&&&&&& B. jumped into the waterC. died&&&&&&&&& D. jumped around a lot(&& )4. There have been earthquakes in _____.A.& most countries B.& England, FranceC. Italy and San FranciscoD. Chicago and Spain(&& )5. People want to _____.A. be in earthquakeB. find out early about an earthquakeC. run around in circlesD. follow the animals to run quicklyⅧ. 书面表达2008年初,我国南方遭遇了50年来最大的雪灾。在这场雪灾中,政府积极采取措施向灾区提供援助,人们自发参与,共同抗灾。Linda拍摄了一些相关照片,Linda的澳大利亚的笔友Jack想了解一些中国南方的雪灾情况。结合所给5幅图的信息,请你以Linda的名义给Jack写封e-mail,描述灾情和人们抗灾的情况。Hi, Jack&& A heavy snow hit most parts of South China. It brought people lots of trouble. In our city____________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Best wishes,Linda
A test for unit 8& Ⅰ. 1. true& 2. caused& 3. directions& 4. covered& 5. crashed& 6. earthquake 7. flood& 8. Thunder& 9. mind&& 10. blowing Ⅱ. 1. importance& 2. less, less& 3. natural& 4. wildly& 5. dishonest& 6. angrily& &7. was reading, were, doing& 8. was waiting, was standing& 9. was cooking, arrived& 10. Was, visitingⅢ.1―5 BBDBA& 6―10 CBDAC& 11―15 DBBADⅣ.1. He wasn’t doing his homework at eight last night.2. My brother was watching TV this time yesterday.3. What was your father doing at that moment?4. When Andy came in, I was surfing the InternetⅤ.1. caught fire, hit& 2. His arrival surprised& 3. cause natural disasters 4. last long, in five minutes, put outⅥ.1―5 BCADC& 6―10 CCDABⅦ.1―5 ABDCBⅧ.略
&文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语拼音字母表 的文章

随机推荐