怎么回答 i'm.really bored at school nownow haha

今天,确切来说的是昨天,我和李奥聊了很久,最后,哈哈,我先下线了。因为有10小时的时差,他那里是凌晨四点,我这儿是下午2点,他说因为他那天下午两点才起床,所以睡不着,等睡椅一来了边去睡觉,真有趣。令我感动的一件事是,我问他闷不闷他说不闷,因为有我在和他聊天。jack&lam:2-11-2013&//&2:07&PMXD&you&feel&bored?Leo:2-11-2013&//&2:07&PMWhy&am&I&supposed&to&feel&bored?jack&lam:2-11-2013&//&2:08&PMi&mean&is&the&time&late&at&your&region?Leo:2-11-2013&//&2:10&PMyeah,&we&have&10&hours&of&time&zoneLeo:2-11-2013&//&2:11&PMso,&14:10&in&china,&I&supposeLeo:2-11-2013&//&2:11&PM04:10&here...&and,&well,&I'm&not&bored!&Im&talking&to&you&^^当时有点累湿湿的感觉,:’)
跨越国界的友情最珍贵。:’)跨越国界的友情最珍贵。:’)
& 20:04:36
jacklam的小确幸
登录壹心理
开始心理测试,收听FM,用心理学改变自己!
使用其它账号登录I’m bored? I’m boring? Not sure of the difference? Better watch this basic English grammar lesson then, or you could be saying something rather rude about yourself!
Related Lessons
Test your understanding of this English lesson
Test your understanding of the English lesson by answering these questions. You will get the answers and your score at the end of the quiz.
interestedinterestingBattlestar Galactica is a very _________ show.excitingexcitedWords ending with _____ are used to describe how someone or something is feeling.-ed-ingWords ending with ing describe how you or someone else is feeling.TrueFalseMany students find it _____ to learn English prepositions.frustratedfrustratingI was _____ to hear about the eathquake in Italy.
I have a lot of relatives living there.devastateddevastatingIt was _____ to learn that the class I wanted to take had been cancelled.disapponteddisappointingThat color commbination is _____ to the eye.pleasedpleasingIt was _____ to learn that a simple hamburger contained so many calories!surprisedsurprisingI just want to tell you that roller coaster is really _____.terrifiedterrifying
Leave a Comment
Lesson Topics
English Teachers

我要回帖

更多关于 bored是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐