泰坦尼克号作文450字作文大全

泰坦尼克号 作文
“你相信我。”“我相信你”——杰克
萝丝“你要跳,我就跳。”——杰克
萝丝“好了,先生们,今晚很高兴和你们合作。”——乐师“孩子,他们活了三百年,在梦的世界。”——母亲“孩子,爸爸去另一个船,爸爸爱你。”——父亲我在震撼中听到这些话,在震撼中看完了《泰坦尼克号》。梦幻之船,华贵、美丽、像天堂一样。海洋,碧蓝,天空,碧蓝。生与死之间,人性的区别显露出来。金帘绣幕,玉砌珠栏,用水晶、宝石、名贵材料建成皇室的宫殿,死亡的宫殿,华贵的棺木,飘舞的衣衫。一刻间,海水漫天涌来,从最底层的锅炉开始,往上漫延,孩子的哭声,人们的叫喊响成一片。一小时后,这一切,将沉入大西洋底。船上共2208人,这样算1.8秒逃生一个才行,蛤这不可能,于是穷人只有等待,把生的希望留给没人性的富人。海洋的胸怀没有那么宽阔,它有着永恒的美丽,危险的美丽,冰冷的美丽,白色的冰山正对船而来,泛着蓝光,幽暗晶莹,船进水了,生命被由高等到低等划分,优胜劣汰。水冲过三等舱,一个孩子穿着美丽的衣裙飘在水里,长长的睫毛,洁白的手,在水中温柔飘动的衣裙,真是唯美,美的让人心痛,心碎。达官贵人坐上救生艇,本可以坐60人的救生艇,有的坐了二三十人,有的仅坐了十二人。一对年迈的老人拥在床上,等待死亡,年轻的母亲讲述故事和孩子一起留在了这里,年轻的父亲商呼着女儿的名字,笑着送女儿上救生艇,船上灯火通明,礼花一颗颗绽放,生命与死亡,这无疑是最凄美隆重的葬礼,天上,星星和焰炎,海上,明亮的倒影,船一点点下沉,船长与船员没有一人适图逃生,他们指挥人们,拿出手枪,维持制序,四位乐师站在甲板上,拉着提琴,迎接死亡,船上的乐队陪伴着乘客,用音乐安抚着这些注定要在几十分钟后死去的人们,一直演奏到最后一刻。面对生死抉择,有些人选择象绅士一样地死去,富翁古根海姆穿上夜礼服,“即使死去,也要死得象个绅士”。来自丹佛市的伊文斯夫人把救生艇座位让给一个孩子的母亲,而白星公司主席伊斯梅则抛下他的乘客、他的船员、他的船,在最后一刻跳进救生艇。人性的善与恶,在这里被揭露无遗。船长在舱中被海水吞没,一位船员庄严敬礼后,用手枪结果了自己,暗红的血溢上甲板,流入海里。船头正指天空,无数人滑落冰冷的海水里,明月、礼花、星星、灯火、海水、生命,交杂在一起,沉入海底,好美,好华贵。真是最悲惨的航程,无数人飘在海水中呼救,不一会儿,静了下来。二十艘救生艇,仅回来一艘,警察驾驭的那艘,一千五百人落海,仅活下来六个人。海上,漂满了穿白色救生衣的人,很静,被冻住了,结了冰,像冰雕一样凝住了生命,有婴儿,有老人,有青年。“答应我,不论发生什么,都要活下去。”“我答应你。”“你相信我。”“我相信你。”“不要食言。”“不会食言。”对生的渴望,泡在海水中,一对恋人的对话。杰克沉入深蓝的海底,美丽的金发,蓝色的眼睛,和海水一样蓝,融入海里……数年后,人们开使探索泰坦尼克号,孩子的尸骨,船的残骸,依然保持着华贵的形状。泰坦尼克号上,有一颗钻石,是萝丝未婚夫送给她的,“海洋之心”与海水一样颜色,本属于路易十六世,属于皇室,五十六克拉,无比贵重美丽。他们没有找到。满头华发的萝丝,又一次站在船头,就像初遇杰克一样,张开双臂,张开手,那海洋之心静静躺在手心里,她笑笑,一扬手,钻石沉入海底,很美,与海水同色,华贵,属于皇室,属于海底。“你相信我。”“是,我相信你。”萝丝与杰克的坚定,在生与死之间演绎。能乘60人的船,只坐了12个傲慢的富人;共20艘救生艇,肯回头的,只有1艘;共1500余人落难,仅活下来6人。他们大多是穷人,没有地位,死去的人中,有孩子,也有老人。我记住了这些数字,坐在船上苟且偷生的人,想得到生,想得到爱,想得到人们的原谅,但他们永远得不到。泰坦尼克号,梦幻之船,同一千五百人的生命沉入大西洋底。泰坦尼克号在海底昂着头,残破和污迹也掩盖不了她的高贵。我记住了,这残酷的美丽。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码泰坦尼克号英文观后感
泰坦尼克号英文观后感
泰坦尼克号英文观后感
编辑:湘荣
  泰坦尼克号观后感(The Impression Of Titanic)
  I still hold the view that this story start at the moment that Rose was already to quit and give her beautiful body to the GOD of the sea, and Jack shouted &YOU JUMP , I JUMP& . At that moment a new life fell into the world from the paradise, it was Rose, she renascenced in the honor of love.
  It is a very simple story . A ship . a journey a man and a woman, but it is enough and even too much to start a touching legend of love. I have to say Titanic will never out. If we want to live, we need world, and if world want to eternal , it need love. So all of us need love. Life change human into cichlid , and we need to be putted into the river of the love to prevent death.
  As a girl of a downfall earl household, Rose had no freedom to choose her love. And as a poor boy Jack have freedom but he had no choice. I think nobody want his daughter marry with a guy like Jack. Let the artist go to hell! They are the name of nobody! So nobody will believe this poor boy can stole the heart of a fianc&e of an earl. But it was true. A joke of Flora, a magic of love.
  I think everyone need to learn how to love. No matter this flower languish or stay beautiful, we need to study it, take care of it and treasure it. Jack said &Life is a lucky game& Unfortunately, almost everyone on the ship lost all they have. But Rose know she had lost all the world. She promised to live a happy life, not only for himself but for Jack. If they have choice they may like the American couple who use SHMILY to spend their rest of life. Of course they can&t .
  I introduce this book to you aimed at sharing. Share the touch moment of &YOU JUMP I JUMP&
  Many cite this as proof positive that modern blockbusters sacrifice everything in favour of computer-generated magic and, while the central romance isn't without its charm, it's still the weakest element of the film.Thus, first-class rich kid Rose DeWitt Bukaer (Winslet) and steerage urchin and struggling artist Jack Dawson (DiCaprio) fall helplessly in love, indulge in some back seat cherry popping and decide on the basis of their two-day relationship that they can't live without each other - until a big iceberg gets in the way of their new-found happiness.
  Cameron is no stranger to spectacle, and the amazing boat-sinking effects paper over the cracks in the story so well that even the most cynical viewer is drawn in.
  After the appreciation of the film &Titanic&, I have noticed some meaningful details behind the peoples& general impression of simply an affectional film. The wreck of the Titanic occurred in 1912, in which the great recession started from the end of the 19th Century still hasn&t ended. Most critics pointed out that the sinking of the Titanic represents the collapse of the Capitalism in the end of the 19th Century. However, I would like to say that, in this movie, the director had not only foreran the crisis of the Capitalism, but also showed some of the human nature, from both gloomy and brilliant aspects, like selfish, mammonish, vainglorious, and love, hope, bravery, faith, and so on. In this essay, I will first reveal this film&s indication of the social context of that age, then I will analyse the two contrary aspects of human nature indicated in this film through some impressive shots.
  Under the development of industrial technology, the economy in the Capitalism countries took off. People lived a rich, luxury and expensive life, and this rapid economic development lasted for almost 20 years. People had got used to this kind of life. The huge development in machinery changed people&s life greatly. Innovations of transportation, such as vehicles and tankers, allowed people to travel around. The appearance of these modern transportations was an important milestone of the industrialization. People thus became very confident on human intellectual capabilities. They believed their power of conquering the nature is inapproachable. While the Titanic is also called &The Ship of Dreamers&, in this film, when it bearing in with the ocean in the darkness, the mysterious ocean represents the unknown nature and the ship itself represents the advanced material capabilities people owned. In a shot that Mr Bruce explains his design of the Titanic, he said &the ship possesses huge size, stability, luxury, and strength&, and that& the supremacy will never be challenged&. In fact, all these words can be thought of the symbols of the Capitalism of that time in many people&s eyes. They thought the Capitalism is just like the Titanic, which should be &unsinkable&. The wonderful way of developing economy would stay in good condition eternally. However, things do not always follow the way people wish to be. The economic recession suddenly attacked the Capitalism countries at the end of the 19th Century. It was not until then that people did not realize the impracticality of their idealized &unsinkable& Capitalism. Capitalism will sink. And unfortunately it did sink. Just like the movie shows, when the ship broke into two parts and began to sink quicker and quicker, everybody knows the ship is going to sink, the priest kept reiterating to the disciples,& the former would has passed away.&
更多相关文章推荐:
下页更精彩:1
泰坦尼克号英文观后感相关推荐Titanic|泰坦尼克号-英语电影-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
Titanic|泰坦尼克号
1. You let go, and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you.
(On deck. Rose is crying, and runs past Jack, who is lying on a bench, smoking. She climbs over the ship's railings, and hangs on with her back to the ship, about to jump into the sea.)
JACK: Don't do it!
ROSE: Stay back! Don't come any closer!
JACK: Come on! Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over.
ROSE: No, stay where you are! I mean it! I'll let go!
JACK: No, you won't!
ROSE: What do you mean, No I won't? Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You don't know me.
JACK: Well, you would have done it already.
ROSE: You're distracting me. Go away!
JACK: I can't. I'm involved now. You let go, and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you.
(Jack starts taking off his shoes.)
ROSE: Don't be absurd. You'd be killed.
JACK: I'm a good swimmer.
ROSE: The fall alone would kill you.
JACK: I I'm not saying it wouldn't. To tell you the truth, I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold.
ROSE: How cold?
JACK:Freezing. Maybe a couple of degrees over. Have you ever, uh, ever been to Wisconsin?
ROSE: What?
JACK:Well, they have some of the coldest winters around. I grew up there, near Chippewa Falls. I remember when I was a kid, me and my father, we went ice-fishing out on Lake Wisota. Ice-fishing is, you know, when you...
ROSE: I know what ice-fishing is!
JACK: Sorry. You just seemed like, you know, kind of an indoor girl. Anyway, I uh, fell through some thin ice, and I'm telling ya, water that cold, like right down there, it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body. You can't breathe, you can't think, at least not about anything but the pain. Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you. Like I said, I don't have a choice. I guess I'm kind of hoping that you'll come back over the railing and get me off the hook here.
(He starts to take off his coat).
ROSE: You're crazy!
JACK: That's what everybody says, but with all due respect, miss, I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here. Come on! Come on, give me your hand. You don't want to do this.
(She takes his hand, and turns around. They are facing each other, but Rose is on the other side of the railing.)
JACK: Whew. I'm Jack Dawson.
ROSE: I'm Rose Dewitt Buchater.
2. Only you can do that.
(Rose and Jack are alone in the room.)
ROSE: Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.
JACK: I need to talk to you!
ROSE: No, Jack, no! Jack, I'm engaged. I'm marrying Cal. I love Cal.
JACK: Rose, you're no picnic. All right, you're a spoiled little brat even, but under that you're the most amazingly astoundingly wonderful girl&woman I've ever known and...
ROSE: Jack, I...
JACK: No, no. Let me try to get this out. You, you're amazing. I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket. I have nothing to offer you, and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowin' that you'll be all right. That's all that I want.
ROSE: Well, I'm fine, I'll be fine. Really.
JACK: Really? I don't think so. They've got you trapped, Rose and you're goin' to die if you don't break free. Maybe not right away, because you're strong. But sooner or later that fire that I love about you, Rose, that fire is going to burn out.
ROSE: It's not up to you to save me, Jack.
JACK: You're right. Only you can do that.
3. Oh, god. I couldn't go.
(Rose's lifeboat is lowered slowly into the sea. Rose looks up at Jack, tears pouring down her face. Suddenly, she climbs back onto the Titanic, scrambling onto the deck below Cal and Jack.)
JACK: Rose! Noooo!
CAL: Stop her!
JACK: Rose! What are you doing?
CAL: Stop her!
(Jack runs down the stairs to meet her as she runs towards him, wearing Cal's coat, which has the diamond in its pocket. They embrace.)
JACK: Rose, you're so stupid! Why did you do that, huh? You're so stupid, Rose! Why did you do that? Why?
ROSE: You jump, I jump, right?
JACK: Right.
ROSE: Oh, god. I couldn't go. I couldn't go, Jack.
JACK: It's all right. We'll think of something.
ROSE: At least I'm with you.
JACK: We'll think of something.
4. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive...
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
1. 你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去了。
(甲板上。露丝哭着跑过甲板,被正躺在椅子上抽烟的杰克看到。露丝爬上船舷,背对着船站着,正要跳进大海。)
杰克:别这样。
露丝:别过来!别靠近我!
杰克:来,把手给我,我把你拉过来。
露丝:不!站在那儿别动!我是认真的!我要跳了!
杰克:不,你不会跳的。
露丝:你说我不会跳是什么意思?别妄想跟我讲该怎么不该怎么的废话。你不了解我。
杰克:你真想跳的话早就跳了。
露丝:你在分散我的注意力。滚开!
杰克:不行,现在我给卷进来了。你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去。
(杰克开始脱鞋子。)
露丝:别傻了,你会死的。
杰克:我水性很好。
露丝:这么高跳下去,摔也摔死了。
杰克:可能很痛,我没说不痛,不过实话讲,我更怕水太凉了。
露丝:多凉?
杰克:像冰一样。顶多高几度。你,呃,你去过威斯康辛州没有?
露丝:什么州?
杰克: 那儿的冬天最冷。我在那儿长大,在奇普瓦瀑布那儿。我记得小时候我爸爸和我去委索塔冰湖钓鱼,在冰湖上钓鱼,你知道吗,就是当你&&
露丝:我知道!
杰克:对不起,我以为你是那种足不出户的女孩子呢。总之,我,呃,踩到一片薄冰上掉下水去,我告诉你吧,水真冷,就像下面的水一样,打在身上,就像千万把小刀刺进身体一样,你不能呼吸,不能思考,只觉得浑身刺痛。所以我不想跟你跳下去。不过,我也没有别的选择。所以我还是希望你能从船舷爬进来,让我得到解脱。
(他开始脱上衣。)
露丝:你疯了。
杰克: 人人都这么说,不过不管从哪方面说,我没像你一样让自己挂在船舷上。来,来,把手给我,你不想往下跳。
(她抓住他的手,转过身来,他们互相看着,中间隔着船舷。)
杰克:我叫杰克&唐逊。
露丝:我叫露丝&迪维特&布凯特。
2. 只有你自己能够救自己。
(露丝和杰克单独一起在房间里。)
露丝:杰克,这不可能。我不能见你。
杰克:我需要与你谈谈。
露丝:不行,杰克,不。杰克,我已和卡尔订婚,我爱卡尔。
杰克:露丝,你不轻松,你知道吗?你甚至给宠坏了。但你是一个内心高尚的棒女孩&&,是我从未遇见过的女人&&
露丝:杰克,我&&
杰克:不,听我说完。你,你很美。我不是傻瓜,知道是怎么回事。我口袋里只有十元,我知道不能给你什么,我知道。但我不能自拔。你跳下,我也跳下,记得吗?我不能不顾你而转身离去。我只想这样。
露丝:哦,我很好。我会很好的,真的。
杰克:真的?我不觉得。他们已将你困住,露丝。如果不早日挣脱出来,你便会死去。也许不是现在,因为你还年轻。但迟早,我所爱的那团火,露丝,你身上的那团火终究会燃尽。
露丝:不用你来救我,杰克。
杰克:对,只有你自己能够救自己。
3. 哦,上帝。我不能走。
(露丝的救生艇徐徐降下。露丝抬头望着杰克,泪如雨下。突然,她爬回泰坦尼克号,从卡尔和杰克脚下的甲板跌跌撞撞地爬上船。)
杰克:露丝。不要!
卡尔:拦住她!
杰克:露丝,你干嘛?
卡尔:拦住她!
杰克:不要!
(杰克奔下楼去,两人朝着对方跑去。露丝身穿卡尔的外套,口袋里有那枚钻石。他们拥抱。)
杰克: 露丝,你真蠢!你为什么这样做?你真蠢,露丝!你为什么这样做?为什么?
露丝:你跳下,我就跳下,对吗?
杰克:对。
露丝:哦,上帝。我不能走。我不能,杰克。
杰克:好了,没事了。我们想别的办法。
露丝:至少我和你在一起了。
杰克:我们想想别的办法。
4. 你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去&&
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗?
露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去&&无论发生什么&&无论多么绝望&&永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。当前位置: &&
泰坦尼克号中真实的“露丝”
来源:华商报 作者:佚名
  为了纪念泰坦尼克号沉没一百周年,4月10日凌晨,3D版《泰坦尼克号》将在国内上映。《泰坦尼克号》中凄美的爱情故事曾经感动了无数人,但日前,影片中&露丝&的原型人物美国人&坎迪&的生前回忆录披露:&泰坦尼克号爱情故事&和真实的故事大相径庭。
 & 船头&展臂高飞&不被允许
  电影场景:露丝鼓足勇气站在了船头上,伸开双臂,当她睁开双眼时,眼前是一望无际的大海,而身后则是自己的心上人,两人热情拥吻,这一幕已成为经典。
  情景再现:据坎迪回忆,当时泰坦尼克号是世界上最豪华的游轮,&船头对于任何一名乘客来说都是一个禁区,任何人是不允许靠近那里的,即使是衣着光鲜,身份高贵的一等舱乘客。当时我确实是想象过站在船头和我心爱的人享受那种一往无前的感觉,但我的爱人并不愿意那么做,于是我曾偷偷地跑到了船头上,但船上的水手们在我到达船头之前就已经阻止了我的幻想。&
  女主人公有6个爱慕者
  电影场景:露丝是一个身份高贵的名门之后,与她一起出行的未婚夫是一位家世显赫的男爵,而她在泰坦尼克号上遇到了穷小子杰克。
  情景再现:事实上,真实的坎迪当时不是一个不到20岁的美少女,而是已经53岁的资深美女,她不仅离异,而且还有两个孩子,登上泰坦尼克号也是因为要前往纽约看望自己在火车事故中受伤的儿子。同时,坎迪还是一个非常著名的作家和室内设计师,连时任美国总统罗斯福也是她的客户之一。
  最让人意外的是,当时在船上对坎迪心存爱慕之情的并不像电影中是两个人,而是六个人,他们是58岁的美国建筑师肯特、45岁的英国艺术品交易商休伍伦、退休军官格雷斯、长岛社会精英克林齐史密斯、瑞典预备役军官斯蒂文森和爱尔兰人考林,而最合坎迪胃口的是休伍伦。
  男女主人公均生还
  电影场景:电影中露丝冒着巨大的生命危险把杰克从进水的船舱里救了出来,在最后的关头,露丝为了和杰克在一起放弃了乘坐救生艇的机会。而杰克把救生衣让给露丝,自己死去。
  情景再现:在坎迪的回忆录中描写道,当泰坦尼克号撞击到冰山的一刹那,是休伍伦第一个赶到了她身边,&他用手搂住了我的肩膀,这给我一种意想不到的安全感。&两人一起返回了坎迪的卧室,收拾了一些行李,当他们冲出房门后在混乱的人群中,又碰到了肯特,肯特注意到了坎迪的行李,告诫她不要带太多的东西,坎迪说行李中有自己母亲的镀金画像,还有一瓶白兰地,因为没有地方放,最后肯特替他保管了东西。最后肯特不幸遇难了,休伍伦和坎迪都幸运地活了下来。更令人钦佩的是,当肯特的尸体在冰冷的大西洋中被发现时,他的口袋里还放着坎迪母亲的画像和那瓶白兰地。
  女主人公曾在北京定居两年
  电影场景:劫后余生的露丝一个人忍受着内心的煎熬孤独地活着。
  情景再现:大难不死的坎迪,为美国的一家杂志写下了自己在泰坦尼克号上的爱情故事,这也成为后来电影《泰坦尼克号》的创作素材。每次坎迪走进餐馆,总会有人对她指指点点,窃窃私语,她也曾经试图找到休伍伦,但是不知道出于何种原因,休伍伦却一直拒绝现身,似乎是有意躲避曾经在船上令他神魂颠倒的坎迪。没有了爱情的坎迪放弃了室内装修的行当,专心致志地从事旅行写作。一战中她曾为意大利红十字会服务,还曾护理过美国大作家海明威。一战结束后,她的足迹遍布东南亚、印度、日本、柬埔寨,还有中国,并且在北京定居了两年,成了一个&北京通&,直到80高龄时她仍然笔耕不辍。1949年,90岁的坎迪与世长辞,留下了一段让人唏嘘不已的泰坦尼克号之恋。&
关于关于泰坦尼克号的故事素材的作文
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
热点话题作文
分类·体裁
分类·字数
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved 北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号

我要回帖

更多关于 写景作文450字 的文章

随机推荐