想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&Am,I,a,Mother,-,Tips,for,Handling,Mothers,Day,After,Miscarriage_EQ_保健短文_英语短文,i am a mother of,i am my mother s,i am my mother
Am,I,a,Mother,-,Tips,for,Handling,Mothers,Day,After,Miscarriage_EQ_保健短文_英语短文,i am a mother of,i am my mother s,i am my mother
作者:佚名&&&&来源:&&时间: 10:53:41
care for cesareanmothers in this article. Pregnancy is a period when the would-be mother ... after Delivery Weight Loss After a C-Section Delivery Postnatal Weight Loss Tips "I am ...
&>&英语短文&>&情商短文&>&悲伤管理
Am I a Mother - Tips for Handling Mothers Day After Miscarriage
zongxujian 于发布 l 已有人浏览
Are you spending this Mother's Day wondering if you are, in fact, a mother? 900,000-1 million women in the U.S. alone face this question every year after suffering pregnancy loss. &For women who experience a miscarriage during their first pregnancy, the question of motherhood is an even greater one,& says Lisa Church of HopeXchange, a company dedicated to the support of women and their families facing pregnancy loss.Mother's Day is the most difficult holiday a woman must face after pregnancy loss. A time that was supposed to be a celebration of a new life and a new motherhood becomes a time of sadness and grief. Church's book, Hope is Like the Sun: Finding Hope and Healing After Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Infant Death, encourages women to use the holiday to remember their babies, rather than making it a dreaded event to endure each year. &Nothing will lesson the pain of Mother's Day, but with some planning you can make sure the day has meaning for you,& says Church. Here are some tips from the book that can help:- You Are a Mother.The best gift you can give yourself on Mother's Day is the acknowledgement that you are a mother. You may not have a baby to hold in your arms, but you do have one in your heart.- Let Your Family Know What You Need.If you feel uncomfortable being recognized as a mother at a banquet or other function, substitute an activity you would feel good about. If you would rather not receive or wear a flower, then wear an item that helps you to connect with your baby, such as a piece of jewelry that includes the baby's birthstone.- Remember Your Baby.Mother's Day can be a great time for a husband and wife to talk about their baby and what the baby meant to them. Take a walk, have a quiet dinner, or just set aside some time to remember your baby together.- Decide Ahead of Time.The way you chose to spend Mother's Day should be your decision- and one you make ahead of time. Setting time aside to remember and talk about your baby will make you &feel& more like a mom on the very day designed to do that. Church also reminds women that their spouses may experience similar feelings on Father's Day, &so be sure to ask how he would like to spend the day.&Hope is Like the Sun: Finding Hope and Healing After Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Infant Death is available online at ,
or by calling HopeXchange Publishing at 757-826-2162.Lisa Church is author of "Hope is Like the Sun: Finding Hope and Healing After Miscarriage, Stillbirth or Infant Death and founder of HopeXchange, a company dedicated to helping women and their families facing miscarriage.To find miscarriage support and sign up for her FREE, monthly newsletter visit
EVERY day until the holidays are over with. Today, I am not working (retail at the holidays…... year! Trackbacks Tweets that mention Tips for handling holiday stress. | MizFitOnline -- ...
for a year. I just started to feel better when my newlywed sister-in-law announced she was ... been helpful. ―Guest D I am depressed after miscarriage Today is mother's day but I have ...
for a few days: her mother-in-law had been staying with her for 3 months and she was at ... are five tips on how to DE-escalate the drama that you can use now and hence-forth after. ...
&&&& Am,I,a,Mother,-,Tips,for,Handling,Mothers,Day,After,Miscarriage_EQ_保健短文_英语短文,i am a mother of,i am my mother s,i am my mother之外的更多信息,请访问:

我要回帖

更多关于 my mother 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐