急急急!!!my mother 英语作文文 My Fvor...

英语作文《My choose》急急急。拜托了!!!_百度作业帮
英语作文《My choose》急急急。拜托了!!!
英语作文《My choose》急急急。拜托了!!!
你把中文写出来我帮你翻译呀!只给一个题目怎么给你写呀!英语作文又不用很长,你只要自己拿中文想上那么几句,翻译过来就好了!不要用那些容易闹笑话出错的复合句(除非你有十足的把握),都是简单句,偶尔用上一个你背过的俚语或者名言或者短句什么的,就能点睛啦!...my dream family life 英语作文 急急急!_百度知道
my dream family life 英语作文 急急急!
关于我的梦想家庭的英语作文。。。
提问者采纳
题目:My dream family life.My dream family life is very simple but happy. My family do not have to be very rich but all my parents and grandparents can get along well with each other. There should be no argument and quarrelling in my family. After school, I can see my mother cooking and my father reading newspapers. They will help me with my homework. At weekends, I can go out with my parents and grandparents. We can go to parks to have a picnic or take a walk. When we are walking, we can talk about interesting things in our life.翻译一下:我的梦想家庭很简单但很幸福。我家不需要太有钱但爸爸妈妈爷爷奶奶都和睦相处。我们家没有争吵。放学后,我可以看见妈妈在烧菜,爸爸在看报。他们会教我做作业。周末的时候,我可以跟爸爸妈妈爷爷奶奶一起出去玩。我们可以去公园野炊,也可以散步。散步时,可以说说生活中有趣的事。
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
用中文举个例子大概怎么写
介绍家人就可以了
完整作文有吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急!英语作文my hometown——wuzhong速度啊!!!!_百度作业帮
急急急!英语作文my hometown——wuzhong速度啊!!!!
急急急!英语作文my hometown——wuzhong速度啊!!!!
wuzhong是哪里啊...?急急急!!!my favorite star---鹿晗 英语作文 200字左右吧(多了没事) 希望原创 初一水平!!!快快 谢谢_百度知道
急急急!!!my favorite star---鹿晗 英语作文 200字左右吧(多了没事) 希望原创 初一水平!!!快快 谢谢
初一水平!!!字数最好不要太少啊啊啊
提问者采纳
Everyone has their favourite star .Such as Zhao Wei,Xu Song,Chen Xiang and so on .But my favourite star is Lu Han.He is a singer from EXO. He is a young Chinese boy that dreamed to be a singer before .He likes singing and dancing .He is called &Xiao Lu &by his fans .His singing
and dancing very well .We all love him very much .He has ever said .&I'm a singer called Lu Han ,not idol called Lu Han. & What's more ,He is so lovely that everyone likes him .So I love him forever .I 'm proud of him .累死我了~~~
提问者评价
谢了 写的真心不错~~~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Michael Jackson is my favorite star.Do you know him?He is the king of pop.He likes singing and dancing very much.I think his songs are really dulcet.He has founded an epoch in pop music.Nobody can surpass him.He passed away last year,but he is always in our hearts,never leave.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急my future plan as a visitor英语作文150字左右_百度知道
急急急my future plan as a visitor英语作文150字左右
急急急求高手解答
提问者采纳
The Plan of My FutureWhen I was a child, I was always thinking about my future. At that time, I was longing for many careers, such as engineer, soldier, teacher, doctor and so on. So when I was been asked what were you going to be, I can answer quickly, but often, this day I said I was going to be a scientist, the next day I changed. So my family saw it just a joke, at most, a dream. How time flies! Today I am a university student, my thought is also growing. I have to study today and actually it is no that busy so that I have time to think about my future. So now I clearly know what I am and what I would like.
During the coming four years, I will try my best to get through all units and work. Anyway, if I don’t put effort in learning, I can’t have enough knowledge into the society. In order to stay in Guangzhou, I have no choice but to fight! However, everything is not so sure. Even it doesn’t happen what you hope. Then I have no idea but go back to my city and find a common job. I think it is better than stay here to waste money and time.
Maybe someone is right and she said studying is not means everything. So, to collect some work experience is better than stay here to study the pure theory.
No pain, no gain. To my tomorrow and future, I have to go now!
Hereinbefore, I expressed my thought, and I wrote the composition when I was a freshman in the university. Just like it says, 3 years passed quickly, nowadays, I found it in my document when I was cleaned my computer. I felt confused, why? I lost my actuation and enthusiasm. That’s not what I want. But actually, it never back again. Being a human, I can’t miss you. Now it’s right time for me to find a job, would I realize myself? So shame for me that I still can’t answer. But I have a strong will that I must be stay in Guangzhou, if I would like to be successful. Guangzhou, the big city, gives me a stand point!
您写的很好,但不完全符合我的问题,我问的是未来计划
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
What to visit?
哪里都可以
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁