英语,,,,,,,,,,,快解答 英语呀。。。。。。。。。。,,,,,,。,。

英文快点怎么说-百科大全-就爱阅读网
英文快点怎么说
如果你是想叫一个人动作快点,可以用1. hurry up!2. be quick!希场能帮助到你! :)
fast / quick
hurry up ,be quick
越快越好 as soon as possible/as soon as you can越来越快 more and more quick/faster and faster
quicklyfast如果想突出“很”的话,可憨加一个very
the fastest表示“最”,需要加the表示特指fastest是fast的最高级
please be quick要根据语境吧,根据要做的事情 , 换用其他动词
不用特指你,直接说come here quickly 或者 hurry up and come here就行了。 加上you的话就有点指使别人的意思了
Copyright &
就爱阅读网 All Rights Reserved. 鲁ICP备号-4
声明:文章《英文快点怎么说》由就爱阅读网友共享发布,目的只是为了归纳学习和传递资讯
所有作品版权归原创作者所有,与本站立场无关,如用户分享不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们告知,我们将做删除处理!英语题目呀呀呀呀,,,,,快解答啊,,,,,,,,,,拜托了,,,,谢谢……。。。_百度知道
英语题目呀呀呀呀,,,,,快解答啊,,,,,,,,,,拜托了,,,,谢谢……。。。
我有更好的答案
第一A.改为put up
第二B改为to look after
第三,A改为luckily
第四B改为to school
第五B改为alone
第三,应该是finding 改为to find
采纳率:11%
put on--put on2 B
look after-- to look after3 B finding -- to find4 B school
-- to school5 B lonely-alone为你解答,如有帮助请采纳,如对本题有疑问可追问,Good luck!
本回答被网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语求助信模板(快点,马上用)
英语求助信模板(快点,马上用)
Dear Mr./Ms.Director,I'm .,recently admitted by .department of your collgeg/university.I will come for registration on ...时间.What is worrying me is that...原因..Since there will be nobody I could seek to,I'm writing this letter to ask for help.I hope that the school authority could solve my problem.Best Regards,Sincerely yours,XXX 再问: 再多一点,有吗? 再答: 你要什么类型的啊?商务?生活?旅游还是高中作文?
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语求助信模板(快点,马上用)》相关的作业问题
These books are enough for meHow cut the hat is!This is the best hotel which I have seenMy presents are fewer than yoursDo you have any envelopes?I am the short
1 B2 A3 A4 C5 D
I will now introduce my friend and you guys will guess who it is. He is from Canda and is thirteen years old. He is tall and has brown short hair. He has round
1.I didn't go to the movie yesterday.Neither I did.2.He can answer that question.So can I.3.Neither of us can buy the car.4.I didn't go to the barber yesterday.
四级只有讨论类议论文背四级模板 就行了每段都要缩进 写三段式引子+中心论点理由结尾 再次阐述中心论点按这个格式就行去年12月过得四级
我这有一些,不知道是不是你要的金玉满堂:Treasures fill the home 生意兴隆:Business flourishes 岁岁平安:Peace all year round 恭喜发财:Wishing you prosperity和气生财:Harmony brings wealth心想事成:May all
词汇汇总1. 数字 Number基数词:one1 two2 three3 four4 five5 six6 seven7 eight8 nine9 ten10 eleven11 twelve12 thirteen13 fourteen14 fifteen15 sixteen16 seventeen17 eighteen
1立刻马上 at once 2得分/失去一分 to score/lose one point3尽某人的力】try one's best4确定做某事 be determined to do sth.5在某人帮助下 with the help of sb6与```对抗/较量 compete with sb7很久 a ver
ight nowin no timeas quickly as possible
sweety lovely flower sunshine
动物都必须遵守弱肉强食的原则.我们生活在一个弱肉强食的世界里.动物本能的特征是弱肉强食.在这个弱肉强食的年代,只有内心坚强的人才能适应并强大.商场如战场.市场的竞争就像自然界,弱肉强食,非常残酷
난 널 사랑해:我爱你여름락 :估计是人名
1.我喜欢结交和我一样的朋友.在我们班里,我比绝大多数小孩都文静,我最好的朋友袁丽也是如此.尽管我们有些地方也不一样.我比袁丽聪明.他比我强健.2.朋友之间没有必要一样.我喜欢结交和我不一样的朋友.我最好的朋友劳拉比我高,比我外向.我们都喜欢体育,但是劳拉比我强健.我们俩打网球我总是输给他.我也比他文静.3.我真的不在
我来回答,仔细看看吧,自己翻译的,其实我也是学会计的,虽然专业课学的不怎么样.存货的成本应当使用先进先出法或者加权平均成本公式来进行分配.对与性质类似的、对会计主体用途相近的所有存货,应当使用同样的成本公式.对于性质或用途不同的存活,也可以使用不同的成本公式.但是,对于通常情况下不能互换的项目、以及为特定工程生产或划拨
最重要的一点,就是:...如果想比别人成功,就一定要走捷径.不要期盼自己比别人幸运,也不要指望自己比别人更聪明或者更勤奋.从智力上说,从机遇上说,自己和别人都是差不了多少的,想超过和自己差不多的人,就一定要走捷径,捷径,捷径!背单词捷径的第一条,就是:一定要每次都大量地背.因为自己不比别人聪明,所以背完单词,别人忘掉五
这里.第一个网址http://www.google.cn/search?hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&q=%E4%B8%AD%E6%96%87%E5%A7%93%E6%B0%8F%E7%BE%85%E9%A6%AC%E5%AD%97%E6%A8%99%E6%B3%A8&btnG=Google+%E6%90%
seasons in the sun
What fun I had last Sunday!Last Sunday,my classmates and I went to the moutains.We met at the school gate,then we went there by bike.When we got there,the sun w
My good friendNow everybody has friends,I have many good friends,such as a class of good friend XX,still have in life,have good friend XX economic good friends很快英语怎么说-百科大全-就爱阅读网
很快英语怎么说
如果你是想叫一个人动作快点,可以用1. hurry up!2. be quick!希场能帮助到你! :)
quicklyfast如果想突出“很”的话,可憨加一个very
fast / quick
so quickly
Please wait for a momenti It'll be OK soon!(请稍等,马上就好)
如果主语是人·如你开得太快了可以说you drive/drove too fast如果开的太快就是主语可以为driving too fast如开太快很危险Driving too fast is very dangerous也可以用不定式为To drive too fast is very dangerous或者It's very dangerous to drive too fast
快点:1. come on2. chop-chop3. Look alive!4. Be quick5. look alive6. Step on it!7. Speed up!8. Move it.Examples:1. 来吧! 快点!Come on!2. 好啦, 快点儿吧, 我们已经晚啦.Come on, shake a leg, we're late already.3. ‘你到底想跟我说什麽? 你就爽快点说出来吧!’`What exactly are you trying to tell me? Come on, spit it out!'4. 快点, 你们这群笨蛋--开动脑筋嘛!Come on, you dozy lot use your heads!5. 快点儿啊! 你要赶不上公共汽车了.Look alive! You'll miss the bus.请快畅。Step lively,please.你最好快点。You'd better hurry.把衣服快点烫一下give one's clothes a quick press你最好还是快点。You'd better hurry up.你还是快点吧。You'd better get a move on it.我们最好还是快点。We'd better step on it.让我们快点出去。Let's get out quick.
Time flies.How time flies!Time passes quickly.
the fastest表示“最”,需要加the表示特指fastest是fast的最高级
Copyright &
就爱阅读网 All Rights Reserved. 鲁ICP备号-4
声明:文章《很快英语怎么说》由就爱阅读网友共享发布,目的只是为了归纳学习和传递资讯
所有作品版权归原创作者所有,与本站立场无关,如用户分享不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们告知,我们将做删除处理!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求英语的日常问答快不要网站,多点,急用
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
001 See you later.待会见;再联络 A:I have to go.B:See you later.002 What’s up?近来过得如何?A:Hey!What’s up?B:Nothing much!As usual.003 It’s on me.我来付 A:The beer is on me.B:Thank you.004 I mean it.我是说真的 A:Do you really want to quit your job?B:I mean it.005 Check,please.买单 A:Check,please.B:Yes,sir.006 Mind your own business.别多管闲事 A:What were you talking about?B:Mind your own business.007 Hold on.请稍等 A:May I leave a message,please?B:Hold on.008 Whatever!随你的便 A:Shall I tell him tonight or tomorrow?B:Whatever!009 After you.你先(请) A:Please come in.B:After you.010 Nonsense!胡说八道!A:Tell me the truth.I don’t want nonsense.B:I am telling the truth.011 Cheer up!振作点 A:We lost the game again!B:Cheer up!You’ll do better next time.012 No way!不行 A:Let’s have pizza for lunch.B:No way!I hate pizza.013 Go for it!加油!A:It’s an important test.B:Yes,I will go for it!014 You’ve got me there./ (it) beats me.我不知道:你考倒我了 A:Do you know the height of that building?B:You’ve got me there.(Beats me) 015 Who Cares!谁管你呀!A:I can’t finish my homework.Can you help me to do some?B:Who cares!016 I’ll get it.我来接(电话) A:The is ringing.B:I’ll get it.017 It depends.看情形 A:When will you wake up?B:It depends.018 Out of the question!不可能的 A:Could I borrow your bike?B:Out of the question!019 Allow me.让我来 A:Please allow me to open the door for you.B:Thank you.020 Calm down冷静一点 A:Calm down.It’s not such a big deal.B:You won’t understand.021 Thank you.A:You are beautiful!B:Thank you.022 You’re welcome.不客气 A:Thank you for the flowers.B:You’re welcome.023 Goodbye.再见 A:Take care!B:You too!Goodbye!024 How are you(doing)?A:How are you?B:Not very good.I got a cold.025 I have had enough!我真是受够了!A:I have had enough!B:Why?What did he do?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语填空题在线解答 的文章

随机推荐