老人找不到凯立德很多地方找不到住用带could的翻译

当前位置: &
找不到的英文
英文翻译couldn't findnot found:&&&& disco ...:&&&&a block of wood:&&&&39:&&&&not found:&&&&file not found:&&&&you zhao bu dao men:&&&&records not founded:&&&&error 3 path not found:&&&&section eightthe search is i ...:&&&&error 158 sector not found
例句与用法She could n't find her way out of the building .她找不到走出大楼的路。No wreckage could ever be found .这就再也找不到(它的)残余了。The street yielded no accommodation .满街找不到个住宿的地方。Could you find tomato sauce, barto ?你找不到蕃茄酱吗,巴托?Shut the letters away where no one will find them .把信放在谁也找不到的地方。I suffer a malady that no balm can cure !可叹的是我的病痛却找不到香膏来治愈。I can't find the notes for my speech .我找不到讲话稿了。I can't find the fool who botched up the report .我找不到那个把报告搞糟的笨蛋。There wasn't a stone or tree to give protection .找不到一块石头或一棵树做遮掩。The money was nowhere to be found .哪儿也找不到那笔钱。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
找不到的英文翻译,找不到英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译找不到,找不到的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved英语翻译setup.could.not.find.a.file.on.the.specified.path.or.disk.please.check.that.the.proper.disk.is.inserted.or.specify.a.new.path
兰二TA77788
这是在安装程序的过程中遇到的一个提示.可以根据软件说明,换一张盘,或为其提供一个新的文件路径,输入进去,以便继续安装.译文是:安装程序在指定的路径或磁盘上找不到需要的一个文件,请检查确认已经插入了适合的磁盘,或指定一个新的路径.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
安装程序在指定的路径或磁盘上找不到一个文件,请确定已经插入合适的磁盘或指定新的路径
扫描下载二维码ERROR: Could not find zone 的翻译是:错误: 找不到区域 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
ERROR: Could not find zone
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
错误:找不到区
错误:找不到区
错误: 找不到区域
错误:无法找到区
错误: 不能发现区域
相关内容&a这是我心中的好老师 This is in my heart good teacher & a那么你如何利用大学四年的时光? How then you do use the university four years time? & aSecret hoho 正在翻译,请等待... & a战国时赵国名将赵奢之子赵括,年轻时学兵法,谈起兵事来父亲也难不倒他。后来他接替廉颇为赵将,在长平之战中。只知道根据兵书办,不知道变通,结果被秦军大败。 When Warring States the Zhao country's name includes Zhao extravagant child Zhao, the young time enlisted soldier law, discussed dispatches troops into battle the matter to come the father also not to be able to baffle him.Afterwards he will replace inexpensive quite Zhao, in long put down in the wa & a我们最好偶尔吃一次 We best occasionally eat one time & aWhere there is competition to do 那里有竞争做 & a不管是亮还是暗,穿漂亮衣服还是穿麻袋 No matter is bright or dark, puts on the attractive clothes to put on the gunnysack & aHappiness is and ought to be our ultimate end 幸福是并且应该是我们的最后目的 & aDo you have to have someone wipe your ass for you, too? 您是否必须让某人抹您的驴子为您,也是? & a夺得“美国消费类便携电脑”市场第一名 Captures “US to expend class the portable computer” market first & a希望您能解答 Hoped you can explain & a增生 正在翻译,请等待...
& a??? Undefined function or method 'myadd' for input arguments of type 'double' 正在翻译,请等待...
& a铝合金机架以及附件 Aluminum alloy rack as well as appendix & aThe working men found it easier to transport their provisions through the forest trails. 工人发现了它更加容易通过森林足迹运输他们的供应。 & a中央大街,马迪尔羊奶雪糕。或者到处逛逛。 你想去哪玩呢? Central avenue, Madill sheep's milk ice cream.Or everywhere strolls. Which do you want to go to play? & awater connections C-Bored,plenty of cooling in Cavity and Core inserts. 水连接C不耐烦,大量冷却在洞和核心插入物。 & awear past tense 穿戴过去时 & a显得粗略 Appears sketchily & a你在网吧啊? 拜拜 You in Internet bar? Breaking off a relationship & a人员绩效考核自8月份实施以来,经测算,得分都不高, The personnel achievements inspection has implemented since August, after the reckoning, the score is not all high, & a邹敏我爱你 正在翻译,请等待...
& a由于我现在的工作需要连续出差2个月才可以有假期,所以为了不影响工作我只好选择了辞职 Because I the job requirement continuously travel on official business for 2 months only then to be possible now to have the vacation, in order to therefore did not affect works I to have to choose the resignation & adue process of law 正当法律程序 & a电力技术(南京)有限公司 Electric power technology (Nanjing) limited company & aPASSWORD_NOT_MATCH PASSWORD_NOT_MATCH & a,Invalid variant type conversion 无效不同的类型变换 & ashock
and surprise 震动和惊奇 & aThe license server manager (lmgrd) has not been started yet,
the wrong port@host or license file is 正在翻译,请等待...
people, the
beautiful 我是否认为我们经常 给我们的爱 老人,世界 将成为 更加美丽 & aPalabras clave: psoriasis, comorbilidades, infarto de miocardio, aterosclerosis, obesidad, síndrome metabóli-
& ain your your rubber pencil is 在您您的橡胶铅笔 & a你爱的人不是我 You love the human is not I & a舵机控制系统 Servo control system & a宝贝,曾今叫你伤透了心,对不起。 The treasure, Zeng Jin was called you to injury has passed the heart, sorry. & aHigh school is regarded as the best time 高中被认为最佳的时间 & a4、It can be sprayed on the whole body, including the eyes. 4、它在全身可以被喷洒,包括眼睛。 & ai want to go back home 我想要回去在家 & aWindowsSystem32driversusbv WindowsSystem32driversusbv & a北京阳光中学的学生们有一些储物柜 The Beijing Sunlight Middle school's student have some Chu Wugui & apublished by economic science press 由经济学新闻出版 & ayou
danger 您经常将投入yourselfs处于危险中 & a社会环境根本不会打扰你 The social environment simply cannot disturb you & a(术语)帽扣 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在上一堂课第九题 In previous hall class ninth topic & aSetup failed configure the server.
Refer to the server error logs and cnfgsvr. out for more information 出故障的设定配置服务器。 参见服务器错误日志和cnfgsvr。 对于更多信息 & a (6)婚庆产业的商业模式 正在翻译,请等待...
& aensuring TVCI’s place as 保证TVCI的地方 & a汤姆不但会说英语,而且还会说法语。 Not only Tom can speak English, moreover also can speak French. & aGobacktotheburninghouse Gobacktotheburninghouse & abeautful teachers beautful老师 & aTo enjoy the program,a children should go to the school that is 要享受节目,孩子应该去是的学校 & a创新与创业管理 Innovation and imbark management & a嘿 女孩 你准备好了吗 Hey the girl you prepared & akindergartrn kindergartrn & a你是第二个让我变得很主动的人 You are second let me become driving person the very much & aERROR: Could not find zone 错误: 不能发现区域 &

我要回帖

更多关于 icould找不到 的文章

随机推荐