压缩空气干燥机价格十分干燥打多少速的羽毛球

英语翻译今天天气十分晴朗。我和我的家人一起去爬山。我们一边爬一边唱歌。山上有许多树,所以空气十分好。我们很快就到了山顶。我们在山顶做运动。姑妈和姑丈在打羽毛球,我和弟弟在比赛跳绳。最后是我赢了。在山上玩了一会儿,我们恋恋不舍地下山了。今天我十分开心!
好吧,但是我不知道你要过去式还是现在进行时,所以我就以一般现在是写,你根据要求,看着办~正文:Today the weather is fine .I go to climb a mountain with my family.There are many trees in the mountains ,so the air is clean and good .We get to the top of the mountain (山顶) in fature(不久).We start to do sports .(首先我有点怀疑英语里有没有姨妈,姑丈这2个的翻译,所以我就用aunt 和uncle 代替)My aunt and uncle play badminton there,and I pay skipping with my brother here.Finally I win the game!And we stay in the mountains a moment(一会儿),then we go back home .I feel very happy today!好了,全文完,!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Today the weather is very sunny. I and my family to go hiking. We had to climb the side of singing. The mountains there are many trees, so the air is very good. We soon reached the summit. We do exerc...
It is a clear day today.My family and I went climbing together. We were singing while climbing the mountain. There were lots of trees on the mountain, so the air was quite fresh. We soon arrived at th...
It's sunny today.I climbed the mountain with my family. We sang when we climbed. There are many trees on the mountain,so the air is very fresh. Soon we got to the top of the mountain. We did sports th...
Today is a bright sunny day, my family and I are going for hiking around the hill nearby. We sing along the way with pleasure. Within the vicinity, the woods are green and the air is so much fresher t...
The weather is very clear today.I and my family climb a mountain together.We are climbing and singing.The top of hill contains many trees, so the air is very good.We was soon summit of hill.We exercis...
It's a fine day today. I went to climb the mountain with my family. We sang songs as we climbed. There are many trees and the weather is so clear.Soon we got the top of the mountain. At the top we did...
扫描下载二维码夏天,长时间使用空调会使室内的空气变得十分干燥.因此,人们常在室内放上一盆清水以增加空气的湿度,这说明A.水分子在不断运动B.水分子的体积变大C.水分子的化学性质发生改变D.构成水分子的原子种类发生改变
分析:由题意“夏天,长时间使用空调会使室内的空气变得十分干燥.因此,人们常在室内放上一盆清水以增加空气的湿度”,说明水分子在不断运动,水分子进入空气.解答:在室内放上一盆清水以增加空气的湿度,说明水分子在不断运动,水分子进入空气.水分子的体积不变,化学性质也不变.故选A.点评:了解利用原子和分子的性质分析和解决问题的方法;掌握分子的性质:1.分子是独立存在而保持物质化学性质的最小粒子;2.分子有一定的大小和质量;分子间有一定的间隔;分子在不停的运动.
试题“夏天,长时间使用空调会使室内的空气变得十分干燥.因...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
在集气瓶内放入一装有少量酒精的坩埚,先点燃坩埚内的酒精,再将镁条伸入集气瓶内点燃.可看到镁条剧烈燃烧,在瓶底白色固体粉末中夹杂着少量黑色固体,瓶内壁也附着一些黑色固体.(如图)甲同学将生成物取出,用足量的盐酸处理,结果发现白色物质溶解,黑色物质不溶.于是他猜测黑色物质是原镁条中所含的杂质.乙同学没有轻易赞同甲同学的意见,他通过查找资料,知道镁与空气中三种人们熟知的气体都会发生反应,他推断这黑色物质是碳.请回答下列问题:(1)先点燃坩埚内的酒精,对后续实验的作用和影响是①______②______.(2)实验中,在集气瓶底铺一层细砂的作用是______.(3)请设计一个实验验证甲同学的猜想是否正确:______.
当危险发生时,以下应急措施正确的是(  )
A.室内发生火灾时,打开所有门窗通风
B.煤气泄漏时,打开电灯检查漏气管道
C.发现有人触电时,立即用手把触电者拉开
D.地震发生时,在底楼的同学快速跑到空旷的地方
善于梳理化学知识,能使你的头脑更聪明.以下知识的梳理完全正确的一组是(  )
性质与用途
氢气有可燃性--冶炼金属乙醇有还原性--用做燃料活性炭有吸附性--做净水剂
点燃排水法收集的氢气--无需验纯煤气泄露--严禁火种溶洞探险--须做灯火实验
食品保鲜的办法
环保与物质的利用
填充氮气--防止变质放入生石灰--防止受潮放入细铁粉--防止受潮和变质