1.短文改错
文中共有10处语言错误。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。
Dear peter,
I am very exciting to hear that you are coming to our school soon. Now let me to introduce our school to you. Our school is a famous school with long history. We have many experiencing teachers and excellent equipments. There are two teach buildings. One is for seniors and the other is for juniors. There is two lab buildings and a library. Except Chinese, maths, English, physics and chemistry, We have some electives(选修课).The students can choose what they like attend. We love our school. I am looking forward to meet you soon.
【参考答案】1.
Dear peter,
I am very exciting to hear that you are
coming to our school soon. Now let me to
去掉tointroduce our school to you. Our school is a
famous school with∧long history. We have many
experiencing teachers and excellent
experienced
equipments. There are two teach buildings. One is
for seniors and the other is for juniors. There is two
lab buildings and a library. Except Chinese, maths,
English, physics and chemistry, We have some
electives(选修课).The students can choose what
they like∧attend. We love our school. I am looking
forward to meet you soon.
2.短文改错
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处,每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均限一词。
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Dear Ken,I’m very exciting to have received an e-mail from you and I’m glad you had a
wonderfully time during the past summer holiday. Last summer I take a trip to the
countryside with some of my friend. Country life, in my opinion, gave me peace and
quite, which is what I can’t enjoy in big cities. There was river nearby, in that we went
swimming every now and then. You can never imagine how fun it was to swim
together with friends in the cool, clean river on such hot days. In fact, I had never been
had a better holiday before. I took plenty photos there and I keep them where I can see
them every day as they always reminds me of my stay in the country。
【参考答案】2.
1.exciting → excited
2. wonderfully → wonderful
3.take → took
4. friend →friends
5.river前加a
6.that →which
7.how →what
8.去掉been
9.plenty of
10. reminds →remind
3.短文改错
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处,每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均限一词。
Dear Jerry,I’m glad to receive your letter ask me what I’d like to be in the future. To be
honest, I had dreamed of becoming a doctor since I was nine. I hurt one of my legs one
day, that made me feel that I would not be able to walk any more. Unluckily, I was able
to leave my bed a month later thanks to a doctor. He was very friendly and carefully,
and gave me the courage I needed it to recover. Besides, while in hospital, I see many
sick people. Since then I’ve decided to be a doctor so that I can work for people who
are sick and in need my help. I believe my dream will be come true one day whether I
study hard now.
【参考答案】3.
1. ask → asking
2.had →have
3.that → which
4. Unluckily → Luckily
5. carefully → careful
7.see → saw
8.in need of
10. whether →if
4.文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
My friend Dick was seven years old, and her sister Katherine was five. One day their mother take them to their aunt’s to play while she went to the city buy some new clothes. They played for a hour, and then their aunt took Dick into the kitchen. She gave him a nicely cake and a knife and said, “Dick, cut this cake in half, and give one of the piece to your sister. But remembering to do it like a gentleman.” “How do gentlemen do it?” Dick asked. “They always give the bigger one piece to the other person,” answered his aunt. Dick thought up this for a few seconds. Then he took the cake to his sister but said to her, “Cut this cake in half, Katherine.”
【参考答案】4.
My friend Dick was seven years old, and her (his) sister Katherine was five. One day their mother take (took) them to their aunt’s to play while she went to the city ∧ (加to ) buy some new clothes. They played for a (an) hour, and then their aunt took Dick into the kitchen. She gave him a nicely (nice) cake and a knife and said, “Dick, cut this cake in half, and give one of the piece (pieces) to your sister. But remembering (remember) to do it like a gentleman.” “How do gentlemen do it?” Dick asked. “They always give the bigger one piece to the other person,” answered his aunt. Dick thought up (about) this for a few seconds. Then he took the cake to his sister but (and) said to her, “Cut this cake in half, Katherine.”
5.短文改错
下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。
After our final examinations, my brother and me thought we would give ourselves a treat at restaurant. While waiting for our food, we emptied all our small changes from our wallets on the table and counted it out. Soon, our food arrived with a note. It reads, “Your lunch has been paid for. Have a lovely meal!” It was a wonderfully surprise as nothing like that had ever been happened to us. I remembered an old man sitting nearby. He should have thought we didn’t have enough money to the bill. We looked around to thank him, and he was not there. His kindness meant so many to us.
【参考答案】5.
After our final examinations, my brother and me thought we would give ourselves a treat
at ∧ restaurant. While waiting for our food, we emptied all our small changes from our wallets
on the table and counted it out. Soon, our food arrived with a note. It reads, “Your lunch has been
paid for. Have a lovely meal!” It was a wonderfully surprise as nothing like that had ever been
happened to us. I remembered an old man sitting nearby. He should have thought we didn’t have
enough money to the bill. We looked around to thank him, and he was not there. His kindness
meant so many to us.
6.假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词。
修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
I glad to discuss your present situation with you. People often miss parents for the first time they left home. However, most people have to leave home for higher educations or employment. You cannot live with our parents forever. You should realize that the separation will help improve your person ability. You need to make new friends and share ideas with whomever has something in common with you. Maybe you will still miss your parents, and your new friends will bring joy to your new life. Also I suggest you will enjoy yourself by taking the active part in different activities. You will get much pleasure.
Faithfully yours
【参考答案】6.
1.在glad前加am在parents前加their
left—leave
4.educations--education
5.our--your
6.person—personal
7.whomever--whoever
8.and—but
9.will--should
10.the--an
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
高考学习网:
高考学习网:
其他相关资源
友情链接:
客服总机:400-606-99777 业务传真:010- 客服邮箱:Copyright &2006 - 2015 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100390号你现在的位置 : &
2011年高考英语短文改错练习题3
  I was recent told that listening to loud music is gradually 1. ______
  making people hard of hearing. I'm sure it has already been 2. ______
  happened to my neighbor. For years she has turned a deaf 3. ______
  ear to my requests to turn her radio down. When she gave a 4. ______
  party she isn't have to invite the rest of the street. Everyone 5. ______
  can dance in her music in his own room. Now a scientist has 6. ______
  discovered a certain electronic sounds have strange effects on 7. ______
  rats. He declares they break down, almost paralyze(瘫) with 8. ______
  legs trembled. Then it is simply a matter of throwing them 9. ______
  out by their tail. I wonder if the same thing will happen to 10. _____
  my neighbor someday.
  Dear Ralph,
  I'm a senior student. I have be in love with a boy for three 1. ______
  years. But he is a shy boy, so I wrote him a letter firstly 2. ______
  to express my feeling. And he wrote back. In his letter 3. ______
  he said, &We are students. Our task is study. Let us wait 4. ______
  to see until we have any chance after graduation.& So 5. ______
  after graduation I telephoned to him, asking him about 6. ______
  go out . But he said he didn't want to. He just 7. ______
  wanted to sleep and watched TV. 8. ______
  What do you think I should do? Do you think 9. ______
  I should continue to love him and give up Sheila? 10. ______
  参考答案:
  1.recently 2. 去掉been 3. 正确 4. gave---gives 5. isn't---doesn't 6. in---to 7. 去掉a 8. with后加their 9. trembled---trembling 10. tail---tails
  1. be--been 2. firstly--first 3. feeling&feelings 4. study前加to 5. until-- if / whether 6. 去掉to 7. go--going 8. watched--watch 9. 对 10. and&or
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐修改病句小题3
修改病句小题3/5该会员上传的其它文档:8 p.7 p.5 p.2 p.2 p.5 p.2 p.6 p.7 p.9 p.7 p.3 p.8 p.5 p.6 p.4 p.6 p.9 p.6 p.6 p.4 p.2 p.2 p.2 p.1、下列各句中没有语病的一项是??A.伊朗外交部发言人梅赫曼帕拉斯特12月1..1、下列各句中没有语病的一项是??A.伊朗外交部发言人梅赫曼帕拉斯特12月13日驳回美国总统奥巴马向伊朗索要遭截获美无人侦察机。??B.日本防灾科技研究所主任研究员熊谷博之等人在调查日本9级地震的发生原...修改病句小题3相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信3单元改错题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
3单元改错题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢

我要回帖