什么是constituency parsing

constituency
英[k?n'st?tj??ns?]
美[k?n'st?t?u?nsi]
n. 选民,顾客,读者
There were about 14,000 voters in the constituency.
这个选区大约有14,000个选民。
Mr Jackson had a natural constituency among American blacks.
杰克逊先生在美国黑人中拥有固有的支持者群体。
In France, farmers are a powerful political constituency.
在法国,农民是强大的政党支持群体。
It is a comprehensive, readable textbook that will be relevant to a wide constituency of business students.
这本教材全面且易读,将拥有一大批商务专业的学生读者。
comp /k?n'st?t???ns?/
Constituency organization
Write to, ring, or visit your local constituency MP.
给你们当地的选区议员写信、打电话或上门拜访。
1.the body of voters who elect a representative for their area
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.constituency organization
2.The Labour candidate will canvass the constituency next month.
工党候选人下月将向全体选民游说拉票。
3.His name stank in every street in the constituency.
他在该选区已经臭了大街了。
4.Mr Jackson had a natural constituency among American blacks.
杰克逊先生在美国黑人中拥有固有的支持者群体。
5.In France, farmers are a powerful political constituency.
在法国,农民是强大的政党支持群体。
好文推荐:您要找的是不是:
n. 不一致;易变
n. 不一致;易变
i constituency
我的支持者
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
I was not a citizen of Laos and the constituency that I was in did not have a challenger.
我既非寮国公民,所属的选区也没有候选人。
This is a story about a young girl taken illegally off the streets of my constituency and I will go to any lengths to right that wrong.
这个被非法带走的女孩是我的选区居民,我会尽我所能来更正这一错误。
Like many other democracies, the US Government is made up of two basic parts the elected constituency, i. e. , the various governors, judges, congressmen and the President;
如同其他的民主政体,美国政府由两个基本部分组成,一个是当选的选区,也就是说,各州长,法官,国会议员和总统;
"I'm disappointed in the people who claim to be the leaders of the right-wing constituency in the country.
VOA: standard.
"I think what's going on here is Mr.Zardari attempting to convey to his constituency back home that the political leadership, as well as the military leadership, is able to convey Pakistan's interests, is able to defend Pakistan's interests as well as anyone else, and certainly the prerogative of defending those interests does not lie with the military."
VOA: standard.
"I can tell you now, that from every constituency I've been in in the last six weeks, the people do want a general election, " he told the Irish Times.
"I've absolutely no difficulty with any constituency issue I've ever been involved in being investigated by anyone, at any time, " Mr Paisley said.
What we want therefore is investment in it but I am pleased to say that the restrictions on foot and mouth are easing, last time of course I was mentioning, particularly Anglesey, my own constituency, I'm very pleased to say that the restrictions have now been lifted, we are turning the corner, I'm looking forward much more optimistically than when I last spoke to you.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!constituency office
选区办公室
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
The functions and duties, term of office and member constituency , etc. of each sub-committee shall be prescribed in the articles of incorporation of the stock exchange.
各专门委员会的职责、任期和人员组成等事项,应当在证券交易所章程中作出具体规定。
In his first nine months in office, he travelled to the remote corners of Illinois nearly 40 times, holding constituency surgeries in out-of-the-way libraries and village halls.
在他成为参议员的最初9个月中,他到伊利诺伊州偏远角落考察将近40次,并在偏远的图书馆或者村政所举行选区接待会。
It was discovered at the East Belfast MP's constituency office at Belmont Avenue in the city on Monday.
Two days later a device was delivered to Labour politician Ms Godman's constituency office in Bridge of Weir, Renfrewshire.
Up to 50 protestors blocked Spencer Road outside Ms Anderson's European constituency office, just hours after it was officially opened.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 constituency 语言学 的文章

随机推荐