初一英语作文关于姚贝娜的作文简要经历

您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置: &
& 我的老师_2000字
我的老师_2000字
作者:& | & &&
133人浏览了这篇文章
Two secondary school teachers I remember show how different people can be though engaged in the same profession.Mrs. Wang, my philosophy teacher, sent us to sleep less than ten minutes when she started talking in class. When a head nodded, she would point at the dozing student and made threatening remarks. She said that she was bored teaching us. Some students in her eyes had no desire to learn. But the other teacher Mr. Li always had bright eyes in a smiling face and encouraging words which showed that he loved Chinese history he was teaching and wanted us to love it too.When it came to their attitudes to their students, they were different too. After Mrs. Wang finished her day's lessens she felt that she had finished her job. Once when I asked her a question outside class about a term, she continued with preparation to leave and said that I could bring my question to class next week. Before I knew it she had put her keys into her handbag and walked out of the door. In the history class, however, a question even after the bell would still be given attention to by Mr. Li. He would rush to the board in a last minute attempt to clear up. Often he was seen with a number of students standing outside the classroom, discussing the day's assignment.Their methods of teaching were not like as well. Mrs. Wang stuck to the textbook and trained us how to memorize minute facts. However Mr. Li brought in films, maps, slides, tapes, anything that would help us learn. Once the whole class went to see the 'film Lin Zexu' in order to better understand the history of the Opium War from 1840 to 1842.Owing to these contrasts, I do not think I can forget either of my past teachers.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu8491/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
同主题的其他文章您访问的这个页面真没有!
可能的原因:
在地址栏中输入了错误的内容。
当您点击某个链接时,该链接已过期。
我们为您准备了以下您可能感兴趣的内容:
您也可以:英语作文!!120字!! 日歌手姚贝娜因病逝世,年仅33岁,她生前决定将眼角膜英语作文!!120字!!日歌手姚贝娜因病逝世,年仅33岁,她生前决定将眼角膜捐出,请以_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文!!120字!! 日歌手姚贝娜因病逝世,年仅33岁,她生前决定将眼角膜英语作文!!120字!!日歌手姚贝娜因病逝世,年仅33岁,她生前决定将眼角膜捐出,请以
英语作文!!120字!! 日歌手姚贝娜因病逝世,年仅33岁,她生前决定将眼角膜英语作文!!120字!!日歌手姚贝娜因病逝世,年仅33岁,她生前决定将眼角膜捐出,请以她的口气给她家人写一封充满情感的信件作为遗嘱,表达她的心意和决心。
哪来的逆天题目
In January 16, 2015 the singer Yao Beina has died, only 33 years old,she had decided to donate to the cornea, please her tone to her family to write a letter of emotional letters as wills, expressing her mind and determination.望采纳!介绍歌手姚贝娜的资料英语作文_百度知道
介绍歌手姚贝娜的资料英语作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
也就不足为奇了,刚刚52岁的他,把某人看作圣人是因为我们对他缺乏足够的了解,也就是华盛顿成为美国总统前五年。但是仔细一想,然后低下自己的头颅,只能远远地看着他。他请牙医往自己口腔里植入了九颗牙,我们要感谢华盛顿的不完美1784年,我们仿佛看到了圣袍上的污点。这是历史学家刚刚考古发现的,那个曾经解放黑奴的英雄华盛顿就这样在我们心里突然滑落,一口牙几乎掉光,而这九颗牙居然都是活生生地从他的黑奴的嘴里现拔出来的,来增加他的高度,设身处地考虑当时的社会背景。是的,从而在心里为他涂抹各种色彩。从这个意义上说
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【随它吧】男声原KEY翻唱英文版《Let it go》_姚贝娜吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:402,022贴子:
【随它吧】男声原KEY翻唱英文版《Let it go》收藏
试听地址:或
前排我是字母君,求眼熟
贝娜者,姚姓,性直率,如卖萌,无御之者。然其独爱之卖萌尔,可以为二货,萌货,吃货,至今已卖萌于贝壳数年。 予观夫娜成名之时,在一三年也。至于其 成功之路,坎坷也。经数年,几败者数矣, 然其未尝气馁也,触风雨,犯寒暑, 其间,唱曲于甄嬛传,一九四二,名气徐增。 唱也许明天于好声音,但闻台上“海”一 声,满座寂然,无敢哗者, 满堂 观众,无不伸颈侧目,微笑默叹,以为妙绝。 唱毕,四位导师无不变色离席,奋袖出臂,两股战战,几欲抢之。予爱娜已十一月有余,或问:汝爱娜之永恒乎?答 曰:吾不知也,仅知此时爱之烈,后事孰 知乎?不可答,此时之爱为重,永恒之言谓远。或十年、或一百年, 记此时之爱, 无后悔者。 嗟夫!予尝求贝壳之虑,有其一为唱功, 其一为感情,何哉?音域宽, 用情多。音域宽者,证其唱功之顶级也; 用情多者, 听众听哭伤其心也。然则何时而乐耶?其必曰“先贝壳之忧而忧,后贝娜之乐而乐”乎!噫!贝壳者,吾谁与归?--眼熟我吧!!
我是小意!!
摇滚范,专业级,厉害。跟姚贝版的一起放我也听得下去。狠赞一个。
留下一句话 我只爱娜娜 我大爱娜娜
我来瞅瞅我叫王大锤!万万没想到楼主的帖子尽然被我给看见了,我勒个去,真不知道楼主这智商是怎么知道发帖的,楼主:“锤锤,因为人家是要水到18级的男~子~汗~哟!”幸好我心思缜密,火钳留言,用不了多久我就会升级加精,当上小吧,出任吧主,迎娶小度娘,走上贴吧的巅峰,嘿嘿,想想还有点小激动呢。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 姚贝娜 中国好声音 的文章

随机推荐