根据句意及首字母提示,完成单词they are talkingdata photos in the p

根据句意及首字母提示,写出下列各句所缺单词的完全形式.(要有中文翻译)They are talking a _____the movies and the movies stats.Rowan Atkinson is my f_____movie star.I like him very much.I am usually t____on friday,because I have volleyball class for two hours in the club.S________is the last day of a week.
他们在谈论电影和电影明星.about罗温·艾金森 是我最喜欢的电影明星,我非常喜欢他.favourite我周五通常很累,因为我在俱乐部有两个小时的排球课.tired星期六是一周的最后一天.Saturday
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
aboutfavouritetiredSaturday
扫描下载二维码根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。 1. Linda is very busy when people go out for dinners. She works in a r_____. She is a waitress. 2. My father's work is very interesting but kind of dangerous. Thieves are afraid of (害怕) him.
He is a policeman. He works in a police s_____. 3. Joy's mother is a n_____. She helps doctors and patients (病人). Some people call her"angel in white". 4. Jack likes taking photos. He wants to buy a new c_____. 5. Kate likes talking to people and t_____ stories. She meets pop stars and VIPs. She's a reporter. 6. Your mother is w_____ for you at the gate of the school. 7. To be a p_____ is his dream because he likes an exciting and dangerous job. 8. His mother is very busy counting money every day because she is a bank c_____. 9. The Great Wall is an interesting p_____ to visit. 10. They get up very early and clean the street early in the morning. They are_____. 11. You must keep q_____ in the library. You can't disturb (打扰) others. 12. Tom is a reporter. He is working for a m_____. 13. Her mother is a doctor. She works in a h_____. 14. Kunming is a beautiful city in the s_____ of China. 15. UK means the United K_____.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。 1. Linda is very busy when people go out for dinners. She works in a r_____. She is a waitress. 2. My father's work is very interesting but kind of dangerous. Thieves are afraid of (害怕) him.
He is a policeman. He works in a police s_____. 3. Joy's mother is a n_____. She helps doctors and patients (病人). Some people call her"angel in white". 4. Jack likes taking photos. He wants to buy a new c_____. 5. Kate likes talking to people and t_____ stories. She meets pop stars and VIPs. She's a reporter. 6. Your mother is w_____ for you at the gate of the school. 7. To be a p_____ is his dream because he likes an exciting and dangerous job. 8. His mother is very busy counting money every day because she is a bank c_____. 9. The Great Wall is an interesting p_____ to visit. 10. They get up very early and clean the street early in the morning. They are_____. 11. You must keep q_____ in the library. You can't disturb (打扰) others. 12. Tom is a reporter. He is working for a m_____. 13. Her mother is a doctor. She works in a h_____. 14. Kunming is a beautiful city in the s_____ of China. 15. UK means the United K_____.
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。 1. Linda is very busy when people go out for dinners. She works in a r_____. She is a waitress. 2. My father's work is very interesting but kind of dangerous. Thieves are afraid of (害怕) him.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1. restaurant
2. station
5. telling 6. waiting
7. policeman
cleaners 11. quiet
12. magazine
13. hospital
15. Kingdom知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心一根据句意及首字母完成单词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一根据句意及首字母完成单词