welco to learn chinese app...作文60字

Learning Mandarin ChineseUpdated on April 19, 2012
Everything You Need to Kick-Start Your Mandarin Language LessonsNi hao! When my daughter was 5 years old, she expressed interest in learning to speak Mandarin. Actually, her words were, "Mom. I want to learn Chinese." At the time, I had no idea how I was going to make this happen for her. As a homeschooling family, we have a more flexible schedule but back then, I was not aware of any resources for learning Chinese, specifically for young children. We live in rural Oregon so my chances were slim that I would be able to find a tutor or immersion classes. Spanish was primarily the only language that the schools offered.Fortunately, about 6 months after her declaration and after I came to many dead-ends, we discovered a local immersion class for preschool children. She was a little old for the class (she was nearly 6) but she loved it and I knew that this was a passion I needed to cultivate. Over the past few years, as we've furthered our study of Mandarin Chinese, we have discovered a wealth of web resources and print materials. This lens was developed in an effort to organize all the web resources that I have found. I hope you will find it useful.
Learn About ChinaReading about China is great, but wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to touch China with your own hands and experience it? Yang Ge's
will bring a bit of China right to your mailbox!Each kit will contain a Chinese papercut, Chinese knot, red envelope with currency, Chinese flag, Postcards, Bookmark, red scarf worn by young Communist students, a honeycomb lantern, stickers, and an informational brochure about the things in your packet.
Lesson Plans for Mandarin Language StudyThe Singapore American School is committed to providing each student an exemplary American educational experience with an international perspective. This site provides themes and topics for language functions and words taught in the school.Teach children Mandarin Chinese as a whole language.The Chinese lunar calendar is cyclical. The Chinese associate each year of a 12-year cycle with an animal, and they refer to the years as "the year of the dragon," "the year of the ox," and so forth. The 12 animals and the years associated with them Chinese New Year is the biggest holiday celebrated among Chinese people. It is often referred to as the spring festival because it signals the beginning of spring. It is a time when families and friends get together to say goodby to the old and welcoEverything about modern and traditional China, travel, study, news, business, Chinese learning material, tools and resources, forum and language exchange club.Mr. Donn's lesson plans on China's past and present.
Lots of fun graphics.
Better Chinese - What We Are UsingWe have been using curriculum by Better Chinese since the beginning.
We started out with My First Chinese Words (a set of 36 little reader books for young learners).
We've now progressed to My First Chinese Readers.
Each level has a textbook, accompanying workbooks, optional teacher's guides, worksheets and assessment materials as well as supplemental games, activities, stories, songs, and quizzes online.&
My First Chinese Reader WorkbooksThere are two workbooks that accompany each text. Workbook A focuses upon vocabulary and comprehension while Workbook B focuses upon learning the characters or symbols.
My First Chinese Reader Workbooks&
Great Books & Language Materials&
MP3s & eBooks for Kids! - Links to eBooks in Mandarin ChineseSit back and listen or read along at your own speed to these entertaining and amusing picture books. Titles available in English, French, Italian, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish.Award winning finalist in the children's book (nonfiction) category of the National Best Books 2008 Awards, sponsored by USA Book News! Several sample pages are available for to preview for free - the complete book is economically priced.Chinese children's songs with lyrics in pinyinThis site, from what I can tell, is entirely in Mandarin. It looks to have some great resources though and I list it here in hopes that a native speaker can help translate.Yes! Chinese offers Chinese curriculum include chinese online lessons and Chinese language education services. Yes! Chinese courses for preschool, kindergarten, elementary, high school, and college Chinese students, include intuitive Chinese online l
iPhone Apps at iTunes - Great educational apps for your iPhone or iPod TouchMore than just a game, this is the best edutainment game for kids learning Mandarin-Chinese! Of course, kids won't just be learning, they'll also be laughing and having fun with 25 of their favorite animal friends. It is a unique challenge tool that Early in our homeschool journey, my daughter expressed the desire to learn to speak Chinese. Shortly after we began to meet with a native speaker for private lessons, I got an iPhone. Much to our delight - we have found many Mandarin Language Apps wi
Little TaoShu :: The Warrior Boy
Animation & Video ClipsAll the text is in Mandarin, so you may wish to view the videos prior to sharing them with your children.Fun cartoons in simple Mandarin for beginners ... content is appropriate for children.
Free Printables & WorksheetsFun ways to learn Chinese during the early years : Free bilingual English - Mandarin Chinese materials for children age 1-6. Coloring Pages, Worksheets, Flashcards and more, perfect for Chinese language homeschool.Use these many printables to help teach place value. Includes cross-word puzzles and word searches.Downloadable activities for beginning students and those consolidating their Chinese language studies. Activities include character practice, grammar review, and researching Chinese culture.Coloring pages, Chinese lanterns and other resources for Chinese New Year.Printable worksheets on China, includes reading, country flags, map skills, and information to enhance your theme units and lessons.Chinese flashcards for kids and beginners.These Chinese Zodiac Booklets are fun to print and fold in the home or classroom and are an unusual way for children to learn about Chinese horoscopes. They are great for writing and drawing projects at Chinese New Year, too.Celebrate the Year of the Ox with these Chinese New Year coloring pages!Chinese New Year is a colorful, joyful family celebration, full of interesting symbols and traditions to learn about. We have a growing collection of Chinese New Year printables here at Activity Village, including printable paper dolls, games, poster
Fun Chinese Crafts, Music & Other ActivitiesCreate a parade dragon puppet with these instructions.Listen to the MP3 and use the Pinyin to sing along. Includes English translation.Chinese Paper Cuts have been a traditional form or decoration in China at Chinese New Year and all year round for thousands of years. Have a go with the kids!The Art Of Chinese Paper Cutting Chinese paper-cutting is a tradition that can be traced back to the Tang dynasty (618-907 AD), when people would cut silk cloth into intricate shapes and hang them on trees or doors to celebrate the coming of the spri
Fun Online Games & Podcasts - Interactive learning modulesZon is a unique interactive massively multiplayer online role playing game for learning Mandarin Chinese.Enjoy some of these traditional Chinese games with your family, perhaps when you are learning about China or celebrating Chinese New Year.Learn Mandarin Chinese with theme-based, progressive and easy to follow lessons. Updated regularly.See China's landmarks simply by clicking on the map. is designed to help people to improve their Chinese. They provide at least 3 podcasts every week. In each podcast, they introduce a topic about Chinese culture or what is happening today in China. Please visit
foLearn languages (Mandarin & others) and practice your skill online with FREE lessons and interactive activities.Click on buttons to help with tone recognition.A variation of the Memory game designed to learn Chinese characters by matching characters, Pinyin, and meanings.Games Created by Mary Jacob for Integrated Chinese, Level 1Two fun games to reinforce understanding of Chinese characters or pictograms.Fun games & online activities in Mandarin for beginnersFree resources for language teachers and students ... games, printables & music!
Additional Curriculum MaterialsTextbooks and workbooks for Chinese language study for primary schools.Primary Mandarin is a suite of educational products published by P3 Publishing, one of Asia's leading educational publishers. Primary Mandarin products are fun and exciting and suitable for children aged 5-11. The curriculum covers the first 1,000 woChinaSprout is a retailer of Chinese cultural and educational products including: Olympic Mascots, T-shirts, music, arts and crafts, home d?(C)cor, clothing such as Chinese silk dresses and qipaos, and much more. They also carry Chinese a huge selectioLearning Chinese through stories... available in print and online. CDs, textbooks, and workbooks with colorful graphics and engaging illustrations.Learning Chinese Books, Teaching Chinese Mandarin Language, Children Stories, PoemsThe Ni Hao series is a basic course for beginning students of Chinese. It provides students with the opportunity to develop communicative skills in both spoken and written Chinese at a basic level.Seattle resource for learning Chinese language and culture. Children's DVDs, books, cassettes, and curriculum materials.Quality Chinese books, DVDs, and educational products for children 0-12 years oldA best-selling series of Learn Chinese Books, each volume contains 6 books in one box set. Each book tells a wonderful story about Taoshu and Lingling and their everyday adventures flying kites, fishing, and an encounter with a beehive! Find out why Asia for Kids offers the best resource for bilingual books, ESL, Chinese language learning and Chinese cultural materials!Engaging online lessons with accompanying printables! Simplified or Traditional. 30 day free trial - subscription optional thereafter. We love this site!Great online lessons with accompanying printables in simplified Mandarin. 30 day free trial - subscription optional thereafter. A remarkable number of activities and resources. Online audio, ebooks, printables ... a remarkable site I have yet to expl
Online Programs & Pronunciation ToolsMango's unique teaching method quickly engages you in real conversations between two native speakers. Your instructor will take you through every step of the process! Each lesson revisits previously learned material, but you have complete control oveHow to pronounce basic Mandarin Chinese. No membership required... quick and easy to pick up new phrases!An index of the tools and resources available on the Shu Fa West website.Tone drills to help with tone recognition.Audio Chinese dictionary searchable in Chinese (simplified or traditional), pronunciation (Pinyin or Zhuyin - bopomofo) or English. Chengyu, proper names, examples, synonyms and calligraphy.This tool allows you to write Pinyin directly on your computer.This page describes some of the ways in which Latin letters are used in Pinyin in ways that differ strikingly from the way they are used in English.Mandarin pronunciation guideByki is a powerful and personalized language-learning system. It locks foreign language words and phrases into your memory so that you can recall them perfectly and remember them forever. Put simply: Byki works, it's smart, and people tell us they caA great site to check stroke order.Getting your pronunciation right is crucial to communicating effectively in Chinese. To help you get even better at pronouncing Chinese accurately, they’ve created this interactive chart.
Pinyin Pronunciation - (Better Chinese)
Forums and Support - Where can I find an online community for support?Where teachers share, exchange and address critical issues in K-12 Mandarin education.
xi?¨ xi?¨
More by this AuthorLearning a language takes considerable time and effort. Hanbridge Mandarin
provides experienced teachers and the tools to streamline this process. Join me as I share a few highlights from our trial.
Early in our homeschool journey, my daughter expressed the desire to learn to speak Chinese. I spent a year exploring options and trying a variety of free online tutorials. In the fall of 2008, we were fortunate to...
(EvaVarga)
by Emmanuel Kariuki
by TR Smith
by francetales
by Marye Audet
by Paul Richard Kuehn
by Virginia Kearney
by Paul Richard Kuehn
Please rate this article using the scale below. The scale is from 1 to 10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst.您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
学习中文 Learn Chinese
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
Today so many students are learning English, parents pay special attention to their kids' English, while Chinese has been neglected by some students. They think Chinese is their first language, so they can learn it well naturally. I don&t think so, Chinese has a long history and the culture is various, the language is broad and profound, it needs work hard and spend more time to learn. Just as English, Chinese grammar, structure and idiom are full of difficulties, so we must learn Chinese by our hearts. We should learn Chinese well when we study English.
今天很多学生把英语学得很好,家长很注重学生的英语,然而,一些学生忽视学习中文。他们认为中文是第一语言,自然很容易就可以学好。我不这样认为,中文历史悠久,文化多样,语言博大精深,这需要下苦功和时间去学。正如英语,中文的语法,结构和习语充满困难,所以我们必须用心学中文。我们应该在学英语的同时把中文学好。
今年是地级泰州市成立二十周年,你们学校正在参与文明泰州人的讨论,请你根据下表提示,用英语写一篇短文,谈谈如何做一个文明的中学生。 地点 内容 在家里 对父母有礼貌,多做家务活, 在学校 ...
My summer vacation of this year was very enjoyable。 I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays.It is very beautiful there。 there are green plants, clear rivers, love...
上一篇: 下一篇:描写上海的英语作文 60字左右
涛涛孾菨63j
Shanghai, an international city, is located in the east of China. With its world-famous landmarks such as Jin Mao Building, the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and Lujiazui financial centre(金融中心), Shanghai has become most travellers’ tourist destination.If you enjoy shopping , you can visit Nanjing Road and Huaihai Road . They are called “Shopping Paradise “ in Shanghai. You won’t feel bored if you walk on these two roads and many goods(货物) will attract your eyes. If you enjoy eating delicious food, don’t forget to visit Yu Garden and a lot of local snacks will wait for you there.Now that the World Expo has been held in Shanghai , lovely Shanghainese welcome you to visit Shanghai. Why not spread your wings and visit it ? It’s your choice---Shanghai.2
Shanghai is the largest city in China in terms of population
with over 20 million people in its metropolitan area. Located on China's central eastern coast at the mouth of the Yangtze River, the city is administered as a municipality with province-level status.
2010 world expo has been held in Shanghai, the thesis of "city better life", adumbrative Shanghai and other cities will use and natural environment and the height of artificialization created living environment, and benefiting the city residents
The city is an emerging tourist destination renowned for its historical landmarks such as the Bund and Xintiandi, its modern and ever-expanding Pudong skyline including the Oriental Pearl Tower, and its new reputation as a cosmopolitan center of culture and design. Today, Shanghai is an important centre of commerce and finance. One conference paper has referred to it as a future global city and the popular press have described it as the "showpiece" of the world's fastest-growing economy.3
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
上海,一个国际化的城市,位于中国的东部。以其举世闻名的地标如金茂大厦,东方明珠电视塔和陆家嘴金融中心,上海已成为大多数旅游者的旅游目的地。如果你喜欢购物,你可以去南京路和淮海路。他们被称为“购物天堂”在上海。如果你喜欢吃美味的食物,不要忘记参观豫园和许多当地小吃那儿等你。...
Shanghai is a beautiful city. 上海是个漂亮的城市There are many tall buildings in Shanghai and the air in Shanghai is fresh and there are many green trees and flowers, birds are singing everywhere.上海有很多高楼大厦,鸟语花...
Shanghai, an international city, is located in the east of China. With its world-famous landmarks such as Jin Mao Building, the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and Lujiazui financial centre(金融中心), Shanghai ha...
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
广告剩余8秒
文档加载中
仁爱版中考英语初一至初三全程知识点总结及练习,初一地理上册知识点,初一历史上册知识点,初一数学上册知识点,初三化学知识点,初三化学上册知识点,初三数学知识点归纳,初三物理知识点,初一数学知识点,初一英语上册知识点
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
仁爱版中考英语初一至初三全程知识点总结及练习
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 learn chinese game 的文章

随机推荐