book.ours.the.are.二年级连词成句句

英语的连词成句1.invited,often,me,dinner,to,he,have.2.book,of,the,think,what,you,do?3.hat,of,the,is,what,price,the?4.don't,some,you,drink,why,have?5.ideas,got,good,Mike,has,some.6.wonder,has,he,if,i,arrived7.know,who,you,do,you,waiting,are,for?_作业帮
英语的连词成句1.invited,often,me,dinner,to,he,have.2.book,of,the,think,what,you,do?3.hat,of,the,is,what,price,the?4.don't,some,you,drink,why,have?5.ideas,got,good,Mike,has,some.6.wonder,has,he,if,i,arrived7.know,who,you,do,you,waiting,are,for?
英语的连词成句1.invited,often,me,dinner,to,he,have.2.book,of,the,think,what,you,do?3.hat,of,the,is,what,price,the?4.don't,some,you,drink,why,have?5.ideas,got,good,Mike,has,some.6.wonder,has,he,if,i,arrived7.know,who,you,do,you,waiting,are,for?8.business,what,shops',the,are,hours?9.food,drink,or,Paul,has,had,not,any10.lingos,is,of,full,English,American11.learn,easy,is,math,to 12.check,for,by,please,pay,house,the13.fortu-minute,day,have,we,six,each,classes14.language,English,Chinese,foreign,a,speak,as15.does,cost,much,it,how?16.mall,in,products,the,are,there,many17.around,ads,you,can,see,many,you?18.Jack,need,to,English,help ,I ,with,his19.don't,fail,work,exam,hard,if,yoyu,will,you,the20.must,bought,the,you,for,you,pay,things21.ads,would,in,everywhere,the,are,modern22.think,moner,of,we,to,ways,need,to,make23.mall,the,you,in,can,supplies,many,buy24.doing,what,you,do,is,he,think?
1 He often invited me to have dinner.2 What do you think of the book?3 What is the price of the hat?4 Why don't you have some drink?5 Mike has got some good ideas.6 I wonder if he has arrived.7 Do you know who you are waiting for?8 What are the shops' business hours?9 Paul has not had any food or drink.10 American English is full of lingos.11 Math is easy to learn.12 Please pay for the house by check.13 We have six fouty-minute classes each day.14 Chinese speak English as a foreign language.15 How much does it cost?16 There are many products in the mall.17 Can you see many ads around you?18 I need to help Jack with his English.19 If you don't work hard you will fail the exam.20 You must pay for the things you bought.21 Ads are everywhere in the modern world.22 We need to think of ways to make money.23 You can buy many supplies in the mall.24 What do you think he is doing?
He often invited me to have dinnerWhat do you think of the book?What is the &price of the hat?Why don&#39;t you have some drink?</li...ours not lamps are these连词成句_作业帮
ours not lamps are these连词成句
ours not lamps are these连词成句
These are not our lamps.第一时间为你解答,敬请采纳,如对本题还有疑问可追问,Good luck!
These are not ours lamp.
These lamps are not ours.ours是名词性物主代词our是形容词性物主代词
These lamps are not ours
给你专业解答:These lamps are not ours .英语连词成句:great,do,you,book,is,think, why,journey to the west,aimportant,film,there,two,the,characters,are,in,othertheme,the,with,is,the,to,of,do,children,story_作业帮
英语连词成句:great,do,you,book,is,think, why,journey to the west,aimportant,film,there,two,the,characters,are,in,othertheme,the,with,is,the,to,of,do,children,story
英语连词成句:great,do,you,book,is,think, why,journey to the west,aimportant,film,there,two,the,characters,are,in,othertheme,the,with,is,the,to,of,do,children,story
Why you think the journey to the west is a great book?为什么你认为《西游记》是一部伟大的著作?There are other two important characters in the film.这部电影里还有两个别的重要角色.The them of the story is to do with children.这个故事的主题和孩子有关系希望可以帮到楼主!
1. Why do you think booking a journey to the west is great?2. There are two other important characters in the film.3. The theme of the story is to do with children.
answers:no.1 why do think joruney to the west is a great book?no.2 There are other tow important
characters in the film.no.3
The theme of the story is to do with children.祝楼主学校进步,天天向上哈
have,i,a, friend,new英语连词成句,customs,are,the,there,from,ours,different___________________________________.题目是正确的_作业帮
英语连词成句,customs,are,the,there,from,ours,different___________________________________.题目是正确的
英语连词成句,customs,are,the,there,from,ours,different___________________________________.题目是正确的
their customs are different from ours
The customs there are different from ours.
There are the different customs from ours.
Our customs are different from there.不是ours吧?感觉那个错了。
The custom there are different from ours
不是there吧而是theirtheir customs are different from ours.
The customs there are different from ours. 那儿的习俗和我们的不一样。采纳吧,正确答案,O(∩_∩)O~ 补充:没说你题目错了啊,我的答案还是正确的呢,怎么这么久还不采纳,包你正确!
The customs there are different from ours.there修饰customs
there 应该不是,应该是theirtheir customs are different from ours
The customs there are different from ours.1、Are these cartons of milk ours?(同义句)______these cartons of milk _______ _______ _______?2、a,we,party,hope,can,good,I,the,have,at,time(.)(连词成句)______________________________________________________作业帮
1、Are these cartons of milk ours?(同义句)______these cartons of milk _______ _______ _______?2、a,we,party,hope,can,good,I,the,have,at,time(.)(连词成句)_____________________________________________________
1、Are these cartons of milk ours?(同义句)______these cartons of milk _______ _______ _______?2、a,we,party,hope,can,good,I,the,have,at,time(.)(连词成句)_____________________________________________________
do belongs to usi hope we can have a good time at the party
1.Do these cartons of milk belong to us?2.I hope we can have a good time at the party.
1Do ,belong to us?I hope we can have a good time at the party

我要回帖

更多关于 连词成句英语在线 的文章

随机推荐