when you.rwe could be immortall,you have to be reminded of

英语翻译Throughout this painful experience ,the kindness of strangers back my faith in humanity .It’s almost worth losing you wordy possessions to be reminded that people really when given had a channel._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译Throughout this painful experience ,the kindness of strangers back my faith in humanity .It’s almost worth losing you wordy possessions to be reminded that people really when given had a channel.
英语翻译Throughout this painful experience ,the kindness of strangers back my faith in humanity .It’s almost worth losing you wordy possessions to be reminded that people really when given had a channel.
通过这个痛苦的经历,陌生人的善良唤回了我对人们的信任.人们给予的时候有多种不同的方式,这个经验几乎值得失去所有的财产来获得!
在这次痛苦的经历中,陌生人的友好带回了我对人性的信心。当被给予了渠道,人们真的……(怀疑这里少了词~~),用失去大笔财产的代价来换取这样一个提醒似乎是值得的.
您可能关注的推广英语翻译It is not a small sum of money we are investing,please be reminded that we are investing on something we should be proud off.As for the server,I have a quotes that is 170K for the same specification you have provided to me.Can you match?p_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译It is not a small sum of money we are investing,please be reminded that we are investing on something we should be proud off.As for the server,I have a quotes that is 170K for the same specification you have provided to me.Can you match?p
英语翻译It is not a small sum of money we are investing,please be reminded that we are investing on something we should be proud off.As for the server,I have a quotes that is 170K for the same specification you have provided to me.Can you match?please let me know.I can decide if you can do it.
我们投资的可不是一笔小数目.请记住我们在投资的东西我们应当为之骄傲.至于服务器,对你提供的同样规格我的报价是17万.你能接受吗?请通知我,以便我知道你是否能够做到.
您可能关注的推广回答者:Cars are lots of fun,but they could also be dangerous.We have to be careful when we drive them or ride in them.
It's always a good idea to put on your seat belt when you're in a car.Why?Think about this example:You put an e_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Cars are lots of fun,but they could also be dangerous.We have to be careful when we drive them or ride in them.
It's always a good idea to put on your seat belt when you're in a car.Why?Think about this example:You put an e
&&&& Cars are lots of fun,but they could also be dangerous.We have to be careful when we drive them or ride in them.&&&& It's always a good idea to put on your seat belt when you're in a car.Why?Think about this example:You put an egg on a skateboard and give it a push.If the skateboard hits a stone,it will stop,but the egg won't.It will fly through the air,hit the ground and break.&&&& Now,think what would happen if you tied the egg to the skateboard.When the skateboard hits a stone,the egg won' it will stay safely on the skateboard.&&&& Volvo,a famous Swedish carmaker,was the first to use seat belts in 1849.&&&& Air bags are also very important for car safety,because sometimes a seat belt isn't enough.If the car is going really fast and runs into something,seat belts could even hurt the people who wear them.Most new cars have air bags in front of and next to the seats.When a car hits something,its air bags will come out quickly in less than one second to keep the people inside safe.
1.The passage mainly tells us ________.
A.two important ways to keep safe in cars B.how air bags work to make cars safe C.how seat belts work to make cars safe D.why we must tie the egg to the skateboard
2.The writer gives the example of the egg to ________.
A.tell us that eggs are easy to break B.show how to wear a seat belt C.show why it's important to wear a seat belt in a car D.tell us what a skateboard is
3.Seat belts can make us safer because ________.
A.we are interested in them B.they can stop us from hitting other cars C.they can help us stay safely on the seats D.they are made of strong materials
4.Air bags are important for cars because ________.
A.they are made of plastic B.they can also help us to keep safe in a car C.they can keep cars running slowly D.they are put in front of and next to the seats
5.Which of the following is TRUE according to this passage?
A.It won't be dangerous if there are seat belts or air bags in a car.B.Now most of new cars still have only one air bag.C.When a car hits something,its air bags will come out a few minutes later.D.Volvo was the first to use seat belts.
1-5&&&& ACCBDIf You’re Busy, You’re Doing Something Wrong: The Surprisingly Relaxed Lives of Elite Achievers - Study Hacks - Cal Newport
If You’re Busy, You’re Doing Something Wrong: The Surprisingly Relaxed Lives of Elite Achievers
November 11th, 2011 &
The Berlin Study
In the early 1990s, a trio of psychologists descended on the Universit?t der Künste, a historic arts academy in the heart of West Berlin. They came to study the violinists.
As described in their subsequent , the researchers asked the academy’s music professors to help them identify a set of stand out violin players — the students who the professors believed would go onto careers as professional performers.
We’ll call this group the elite players.
For a point of comparison, they also selected a group of students from the school’s education department. These were students who were on track to become music teachers. They were serious about violin, but as their professors explained, their ability was not in the same league as the first group.
We’ll call this group the average players.
The three researchers subjected their subjects to a series of in-depth interviews. They then gave them diaries which divided each 24-hour period into 50 minute chunks, and sent them home to keep a careful log of how they spent their time.
Flush with data, the researchers went to work trying to answer a fundamental question: Why are the elite players better than the average players?
The obvious guess is that the elite players are more dedicated to their craft. That is, they’re willing to put in the long,Tiger Mom-style hours required to get good, while the average players are off goofing around and enjoying life.
The data, as it turns out, had a different story to tell…
Decoding the Patterns of the Elite
We can start by disproving the assumption that the elite players dedicate more hours to music. The time diaries revealed that both groups spent, on average, the same number of hours on music per week (around 50).
The difference was in how they spent this time. The elite players were spending almost three times more hours than the average players on deliberate practice — .
This might not be surprising, as the importance of deliberate practice had been replicated and reported many times (c.f., ).
But the researchers weren’t done.
They also studied how the students scheduled their work. The average players, they discovered, spread their work throughout the day. A graph included in the paper, which shows the average time spent working versus the waking hours of the day, is essentially flat.
The elite players, by contrast, consolidated their work into two well-defined periods. When you plot the average time spent working versus the hours of the day for these players, there are two prominent peaks: one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
In fact, the more elite the player, the more pronounced the peaks. For the best of the best — the subset of the elites who the professors thought would go on to play in one of Germany’s two best professional orchestras — there was essentially no deviation from a rigid two-sessions a day schedule.
This isolation of work from leisure had pronounced effects in other areas of the players’ lives.
Consider, for example, sleep: the elite players slept an hour more per night than the average players.
Also consider relaxation. The researchers asked the players to estimate how much time they dedicated each week to leisure activities — an important indicator of their subjective feeling of relaxation. By this metric, the elite players were significantly more relaxed than the average players, and the best of the best were the most relaxed of all.
Hard Work is Different than Hard to Do Work
To summarize these results:
The average players are working just as many hours as the elite players (around 50 hours a week spent on music),
but they’re not dedicating these hours to the right type of work (spending almost 3 times less hours than the elites on crucial deliberate practice),
and furthermore, they spread this work haphazardly throughout the day. So even though they’re not doing more work than the elite players, they end up sleeping less and feeling more stressed. Not to mention that they remain worse at the violin.
I’ve seen this same phenomenon time and again in my study of high achievers. It came up so often in my study of top students, for example, that I even coined a name for it:
This study sheds some light on this paradox. It provides empirical evidence that there’s a difference between :
Hard work is deliberate practice. It’s not fun while you’re doing it, but you don’t have to do too much of it in any one day (the elite players spent, on average, 3.5 hours per day engaged in deliberate practice, broken into two sessions). It also provides you measurable progress in a skill, which generates a strong sense of contentment and motivation. Therefore, although hard work is hard, it’s not draining and it can fit nicely into a relaxed and enjoyable day.
Hard to do work, by contrast, is draining. It has you running around all day in a state of false busyness that leaves you, like the average players from the Berlin study, feeling tired and stressed. It also, as we just learned, has very little to do with real accomplishment.
This analysis leads to an important conclusion. Whether you’re a student or well along in your career, , then busyness and exhaustion should be your enemy. If you’re chronically stressed and up late working, you’re doing something wrong. You’re the average players from the Universit?t der Künste — not the elite. You’ve built a life around hard to do work, not hard work.
The solution suggested by this research, as well as my own, is as simple as it is startling: Do less. But do what you do with complete and hard focus. Then when you’re done be done, and go enjoy the rest of the day.
(Photo by )
This post is the first in my series on the deliberate practice hypothesis, which claims that applying
to the world of knowledge work is a key strategy for building
Thanks for the article Cal, as always – great use of the case study method to illuminate this fundamental time-management principle.
But a keen reader will immediately see that from the two elements suggested here, time structured for deliberate practice and the practice itself, it’s the latter that’s the more difficult. To use your example, the maestros not only know when to practice, but they also know how to practice.
I’d argue that it’s this element that prevents most people from becoming more than merely good. And, admittedly, it’s this element that’s the more difficult to crack as it involves a number of cognitive, capital, and emotional elements to align. I’d encourage a future post that discusses some of these generalizable principles (e.g. identifying great coaches, generating constant feedback, self-discipline, etc.) if you feel that they are within the realm of your blog.
Get the Latest from the
Study Hacks Blog
in your inbox:
You'll receive the blog posts via email.
Your email address is never sold or shared.
My Web Host
(The definitive academic treatment of deliberate practice.)
(A crazy but brilliant book. An important influence.)

我要回帖

更多关于 immortal magneto 的文章

随机推荐