To them he replied withall but one of themline.的中文意思?

2011年中考预测卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2011年中考预测卷
上传于||文档简介
&&初​三​英​语
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢邹城市城前中学2015年中考英语第二次模拟试卷及答案-免费英语资料
提示您访问的位置:中考英语>>中考模拟>>
邹城市城前中学2015年中考英语第二次模拟试卷及答案
作者: &&加入日期:15-05-04
邹城市城前中学2015年中考第二次模拟考试
九年级英语试题&
(总分120分& 考试时间 120分钟)&
第Ⅰ卷 (选择题, 共65分)
一、听力选择(共15小题,计15分)
(一)录音中有五个句子,每个句子听两遍,然后从A、B、C每小题中选出能对每个句子做出适当反应的答语。
(&&& )1. A. That’s a good idea&&&&& B. Never mind&&&&&&&&& C. That’s right
(&&& )2.A. Yes, I do&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I like winter best&&&&& C. Yes, I like winter.
(&&& )3. A. It’s the 17th of April&&& B. It’s Thursday.&&& &&&C. It’s on the 17th of April
(&&& )4. A. No, she isn’t&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, she is&&&&&&&&&& C. No, she doesn’t
(&&& )5 A. Well done&&&&&&&&&&& B. I hope so&&&&&&&&&&& C. That’s all right
(二)录音中有一段对话,听对话两遍后,从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答所给问题的正确答案。
(&&& )6. What will the two speakers do?
&&&& A. Go to the cinema&& B. Listen to the radio&&& C. Get new glasses
(&&& )7. How old is the man’s teacher?
&&&& A. Twenty-four years old &B. Twenty-nine years old&& C. Twenty-eight years old
(&&& )8. Why did Jane get up early this morning?
A.& Because she wanted to go on a holiday
B.& Because she was ill
C.& Because she didn’t like to stay in bed
(&&& )9. Whom does Wu Dong speak to ?
&&&& A. To his father&& B. To his classmate&&&& C. To his teacher
(&&& )10. Where is the hospital after you turn right at the second turning?
&&&& A. On the right&& B. In front of the street&& C. On the left
(三)录音中有一段对话,听对话两遍后,从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答所给问题的正确答案。
(&&& )11. Why does Julia want to leave her present job?
A. Because she doesn’t like her job.
B. Because she wants to do something different
C. Because she wants to travel and teach English
(&&& )12. Which of the following countries is Julia most likely to go?
A. Canada&&& B. America&&&&& C. Italy
(&&& )13. Tom is most likely Julia’s _______
&&&&& A. husband&&&& B. boss&&&&& C. boyfriend
(&&& )14. How long has Julia worked in London?
&&&&& A. Four years&&& B. Three years&&&&& C. Two years
(&&& )15. Julia hasn’t been to other countries, has she?
&&&&& A. Yes, she hasn’t&&& B. No, never&&&&& C. No, she has
&&& (注意:请同学们翻到第Ⅱ卷第四大题,继续做听力填表题。)
二、单项选择 (共20小题,计20分)
从每小题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入句中空白处的最佳答案。
(&& )16 ―How far is it from Tianjin to Changsha?
&&&&&& ―It is a _______ flight from Tianjin to Changsha.
&&&&& A. 2-hour-long& B. 2-hours-long& C. 2 hours’ long& D. 2 hour long
(&&&& )17 Children _______ sit in the front seat of a car. It’s too dangerous.
&&&&& A. need&&&&&& B. needn’t&&&&&& C. must&&&&&& D. mustn’t
(&&&& )18―You may go to Milan for a free trip.&
&&&& &&&―It’s a very kind _______, but I really can’t accept it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& A. excuse&&&&&& B. offer&&&&&&&& C. promise&&&&&&& D. decision
(&&&& )19 We need fifteen more people _____our team to do the job.
&&&&& A but&& && B except&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C as well&& &&&&&&& D besides&&
(&&&& )20 ---Who’s ______ boy in red, do you know?&&&
---Oh. He’s ________ friend of &Tom’s.&&&&&&&
&&&&&&& A. the, a&& B. an, the&& C. a, the&& D. the, an
(&&&& )21 _____your help, everything in the room is in good order now.
&&&&& A Since&& &&&& B Because&& &&&&& C thanks for&&& D Thanks to
(&&&& )22 Don’t forget the day ______you were received into the Youth League.
&&&&& A when&& &&&&&&&&&& B that&&& &&&& C at which&&& &&& D where
(&&&& )23 It’s reported that the Chinese government provides free milk powder ____children in the poor areas.
&&&&& A with& &&&&&&&& B for& &&&& &&C to& && &&&D by
(&&&& )24 The pen _______she writes letters is broken.
&&&&&& A which&& && B that&& &&&&&& C with which&&& &&&& D by which
(&&&& )25 The reason ____he was absent from the meeting was ____his car broke down on the way.
&&&&& A because&& &&&& B that&& &&& &C that&& &&&&&&& D that
(&& )26―What are you going to do this weekend?
&&&&& && &&―I together with my classmates&&&&&&& going to climb Mount Qian.
&&&&& & &&A. is& &&& B. am&&&&& &&&&&&& C. are&&& &&&&&& D. were
(&&& )27 The best way to make sure that you can keep fit is to ____healthy eating habits.
&&&&& A find&& &&&&&&& B create&& &&&&&&&&& C develop&&&& && D prepare
(&&& )28 The young teacher who has a ____face can make his classes ____and interesting.
&&& &&&A lovely, lively& &&&& B lovely, lovely& C likely, friendly& D ugly, lively
(&&& )29 _______terrible weather we’ve been having these days!
&&&&& A How a&& && B What a&&&& &&& C How&& &&&&&&&&&& D What
(&&& )30 The magazine is ______reading, so he advised me ____it.
&&&&& A to buy&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B buying
&&&&& C worthing , buying&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D worthy, to buy
(&&& )31―Judy’s never been late for school, _______ she?
&&&&&& ―_______. She is always the first to get to school every morning.
&&&&& A. Yes&&&&&& B. No&&&&&&&& C. isn’t; Yes&&&&& D. hasn’t, No&
(&&& )32 Hospital doctors don’t go out very often as their work ____all their time.
&&&&&& A takes away&& &&&&& B takes in&& &&&&&& C takes over&& &&&&&&& D takes up
(&&& )33 ---My new iPhone was stolen when I took a bus yesterday&
---- ________________
&&&& &&A I’m sorry to hear that&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B It doesn’t matter
& &&&&&C Don’t be silly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D I’d love to
(&&& )34―Do you enjoy Han Lei’s songs?
&&&&& ―Yes. He is the winner of I’m Singer Ⅱ. I can’t think of anyone with a ______ voice.
&&&&&& A. better&&&&&& B. best&&&&&&&&& &C. more&&&&&&&&& D. most
(&&& )35 Her mother didn’t tell her _______ then.
&&&&& A. where is the MH370 flight&&&&&&&&& B. where the MH370 flight is
&&&&& C. where was the MH370 flight&&&&&&& D. where the MH370 flight was
三、阅读理解(共20小题,计30分)
阅读下列短文,然后从每小题A、B、C、D四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。
&& Since last year, Where Are We Going, Dad? has become the most popular TV shows. On the show, the five fathers and their children traveled around China. riding camels through the western deserts, fishing on the east coast, and selling vegetables for their bus fare(费用)home in southwestern Yunnan province.
&& One dad doesn’t know how to do his daughter’s hair, so some people try to help him. Another one must survive(生存)with his son for three days in the desert. because the father can’t cook ,they only eat instant noodles(方便面).
&& Why is Where Are We Going, Dad? so popular? Because it is about how Chinese parents look after their kids. The show makes modern parents think about what they should do with their kids.”In traditional Chinese culture, the father is strict and the mother is kind. But on the show, we see fathers who are much gentle on their kids and more involved(参与)in their upbringing(成长).”said Li Minyi, a professor of early childhood education.
&& In the past , children were taught their parents’ whishes and look after them in their old age. But today Chinese parents increasingly realize that respecting their children ’s choices may be a better way to prepare them for modern society. As they raise their children ,parents are growing up at the same time.
(&&& )36.According to the passage, what didn’t the fathers and their children do on the show?
A. Rode camels.&&&&&&&&& B. Sold vegetables.&&
C. Climbed the mountains.& D. Fished on the east coast.
(&&& )37.One father and his son only eat instant noodles because _________&&&&&& .
A. there aren’t ant vegetables in the desert.&&&&
B. the father can’t cook.
C. they think instant noodles are the most delicious.
D. they have no money to buy something to eat.
(&&& )38. In the forth paragraph, the underlined word“them”refers to (指的是)&&&&&&& .
&&&&& A. modern parents&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the five fathers on the show
&&&&& C. the parents in the past&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the children in the old days
(&&& )39.Why is Where Are We Going, Dad? So popular?
&&&&& A. Because it’s about how Chinese parents raise their children.
&&&&& B. Because there are many famous stars on the show.
&&&&& C. Because it’s about how to help the poor.
&&&&& D. Because it’s about how to sell vegetables.
(&&& )40.Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
&&&&& A. Fathers are much gentle on their kids on the show.
&&&& &B. Children were told to obey their parents’ wishes in the past.
&&&& &C. Parents can also learn something when they raise their children.
&&&& &D. In traditional Chinese culture, parents are both strict with their kids.
If you watch the sky for about an hour after the sun goes down, you may see some “moving stars”. But they’re not really stars. They’re man-made satellites. And the biggest of all is the International Space Station (ISS). From May to July is the best season to watch the ISS flying over the earth. And people can see it with their eyes.
The ISS is the biggest satellite(人造卫星) and scientists want to live on it. They think that the best way to learn more about space is to live there.
When the space station is finished, it will be like a city in space. People will stay and study there with many of the things they have at home. Laboratories, living rooms and power stations are being built. The ISS is the most expensive space program. Billions of dollars are being spent on it every year.
Scientists hope that the ISS will be a stepping stone for future space exploration(探测). “The ISS will help us understand the human body better, explore space and study the earth. It can help us make life on the earth better,” said Kathryn Clark, an ISS scientist.
Sixteen countries are part of the program: the US, Russia, Canada, Japan, Brazil and 11 European countries. China isn’t an ISS country, but it has helped with some of the experiments. In 2003, China sent some rice up to the ISS to find out what space would do to it.&&&
(&&& )41.The International Space Station ____________ .
&&&& A. is really a big city in space&&&&&&& B. is the biggest man-made satellite
&&&& C. can only help us explore space&&&& D. is mainly built by the USA and Russia
(&&& )42.From the passage we know that _________.
&&&& A. building the ISS is only for scientists to live there
&&& B. scientists can do anything they like there
&&& C. people can see the Space Station at any time
&&& D. sixteen countries are members of the space program
(&&& )43.The phrase “a stepping stone” probably means _________ .
&&&& A. 滑梯&& B. 巅峰&& C. 垫脚石&&&& D. 走廊
(&&& )44. China sent some rice up to the ISS is probably to______.
&&&& A. be used as astronauts’ food.&&&&& B. sell it to aliens
&&&& C. do some science experiments.&&& D. make it grow better in space
(&&& )45. Which of the following isn’t mentioned in this passage?
&&&& A. China will join the ISS in the future.
&B. The scientists are building living rooms for them in the ISS.
&&&& C. The ISS will be more useful in the future.
&&&& D. The ISS costs the members of 16 countries plenty of money every year.
After a serious earthquake happened, a father left his wife safely at home and rushed to his son's school, only to find that the building where his son studied had collapsed and looked like a pancake.
He was shocked. He didn't know what he should do for a while, then he remembered the words he had said to his son, “No matter what happens, I'll always be there for you!” And tears began to fill his eyes. He started digging through the ruins (废墟).
As he was digging, other helpless parents and the firemen arrived and tried to pull him off the ruins, saying” It’s too late! They're all dead! There's nothing you can do!” To them he replied with one line, 'Are you going to help me now? ' And then he kept on digging.
No one helped, however. He went on alone because he needed to know for himself: “Is my boy alive or is he dead?” He dug for eight hours……12 hours……24 hours……36 hours……then, in the 39th hour, he pulled back a rock and heard his son's words. He shouted his son's name,“ARMAND!”He heard back, “Dad!?! It's me, Dad! I told the other kids not to worry. I told them that if you were alive, you'd save me and when you saved me, they'd be saved. You promised, ”No matter what happens, I'll always be there for you! You did it, Dad!”
“What's going on in there? How is it?”the father asked.
“There are 14 of us left out of 33, Dad. We're frightened, hungry, thirsty and thankful you're here. When t he building fell down, it made a triangle (三角) , and it saved us.”
“Come out, boy!”
“No, Dad! Let the other kids out first, because I know you'll get me! No matter what happens, I know you'll always be there for me!”
(&&& )46.The underlined word 'collapsed' probably means________.
&&&&& A. break down&&&&& B. shake away&&&&&& C. stand by&&&&&& D. fall into
(&&& )47.Who came to help the father when he was digging?
&&&&& A. His wife.&&&&&&& B. Other parents.&&&& C. The firemen.&&& D. No one.
(&&& )48.Other parents and the firemen wanted to pull him off the ruins because they thought____.
&&& &&A. he was mad&&&&&&&&&& B. all the children had died in the earthquake
&&& &&C. he was too dangerous to others& &&D.it was not his job to dig
(&&& )49.How many students were already dead when the father found them in the ruins?
&&&& A. Fourteen.&&&&&& B. Thirty-three.&&& C. Forty-seven.&& D. Nineteen.
(&&& )50.We can learn from the passage that ______.
&&&& A.it took the father one day to find his son and other students
&&&& B. his wife died in the earthquake
&&&& C. his son was the last one to come out of the ruins
&&&& D. the son didn't believe his father would come to save him
&& When I was young,I liked to play jokes on people I knew, especially on my parents and friends. One day my mother was cooking and I was playing with my younger brother Tony. Suddenly I ran to my mother and said: “Tony fell from the open window!” She was very worried and ran out of the kitchen. Then I said: “Don’t worry, I’m just joking.” My mother shouted at me, “If you do it again, I’ll hit you.”
Another day I went swimming with my friends in the sea. I wanted to play a joke on them. In the beginning I swam fast and I called out “Help!”. All my friends came to help me. However, they found that I was joking. But half an hour later I wasn’t joking. I was so fast, soon I got tired and couldn’t swim on in water. I tried my best to call my friends for help, but this time nobody came to help me.
In the end they found I was telling the truth. They came and saved my life. They took me to the hospital. This is the best lesson in my life. From then on I haven’t joked on anyone.
(&&& )51. When he was young, the writer liked to _______.
A. play with his brother&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. help his mother cook&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. play jokes on people&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. go swimming with his friends
(&&& )52. What happened when the writer was playing with his brother?&&& ______
A. He got tired. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He played a joke on his mother.
C. Tony fell from the open window.& &&& D. His mother hit him.
(&&& )53. In the beginning, all his friends came to help him because he ______.
A. swam fast &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. called for help &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. would sink in water&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. couldn’t swim on in the water&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(&&& )54. When the writer called his friends for help for the second time, they ______.
A. took him to the hospital at once &&&&&&&&&
B. came and saved him immediately&&&&
C. thought at first he was joking again
D. did nothing because the writer had lied to them
(&&& )55. The story tells us that ________.
A. swimming is dangerous &&&&&&
B. the writer is a naughty boy&& &&&
C. one can play jokes only on people he knows&&&&&
D. if someone always tells lies, others won’t trust (信任) him
第II卷(非选择题,共55分)
四、听力填表(共5小题,计5分)
录音中有一篇短文,听短文两遍后,根据所听内容完成下面的表格(每空不多于三个词)
Time&& Dream or thoughts
When he was small&& (56) ______________
When he was a (57) ______________ Dreaming of seeing Liu Dehua
Time passed by&& The people who work (58) __________ in the most common positions. Now the heroes in his heart are the most common people in (59)____________ field
The conclusion: Different people have different ideas about (60) _____________
五、动词填空(共10空,计10分)
&& 阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空 (必要时可加情态动词或助动词)
Long long ago there was a lovely field garden and there was a very thick tree in it. Both the vegetables and the tree (61)________(make) the garden beautiful. The garden ‘s owner was very proud of this. But no one knew that the vegetables and the tree couldn’t stand each other. The vegetables hated the tree’s shadow(树荫), “You(62) _______ always _______(stand) there. We can’t see the sun.”The tree thought, “I help you stop from the sun, but you (63)_______(drink) too much water in return. If I don’t give you my shadow, you (64)________(dry) up!”
One day, the vegetables decided to use up all the water in the ground so that the tree would dry up. The tree answered back by(65) ____(refuse) to give the vegetables shadow from the hot sun, so they both began to dry up. Before long, the vegetables were really thin and the tree’s branches were drying up. “You (66)______already _______(drink) too much water.” The farmer got angry with the vegetables and stopped watering them. When he did that, both the tree and the vegetables really learned what thirst was. There seemed (67)________(be) no way to work out the problem, but one of the vegetables, a small tomato, understood what (68)________(happen), and decided to deal with it. With the little water and under the hot sunshine, the little tomato did all he (69)_______(do) to grow ,grow …..
He managed to grow so big that the farmer (70)_______(shock) and started watering the field again. Then the vegetables and the tree realized that it was better to help each other than to fight. So they decided to work together and help each other instead of fighting, using both the shadow and the water in the best combination to grow good vegetables. Seeing how well they were doing, the farmer now gave the best of care to his vegetable field, watering it better than any other field
61___________& 62___________& 63____________& 64___________& 65___________
66___________& 67___________& 68____________& 69___________& 70___________
六、综合填空(共10空,计10分)
阅读短文,根据短文内容及首字母提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。
Making friends is a skill. Like most skills, you can improve it if you are patient. If you want to meet people and make friends, you must be willing to take action. You must first go where there are people. You won't make friends staying home a ________(71).
Joining a club or a group, talking to those who like the same things as you do is much e________(72). Or join someone in some activity.
Many people are n&&& (73) when talking to new people. After all, meeting strangers means seeing the unknown. And it's human nature to feel a bit unpleasant about the unknown. Most of fears about d__ (74) with new people come from doubts (怀疑) about ourselves. We imagine other people are judging us―finding us too tall or too short, too this or too that. But don't forget that they must be feeling the s__________(75) way. Try to accept yourself as you are, and try to make others feel at home. You'll all feel more c___________(76).
Try to be brave even if you don't feel that way when you e___________(77) a room full of strangers. Walk tall and straight, look d _____________(78) at other people and smile.
If you see someone you'd like to speak to, say something. Don't wait for the other person to start a c___________(79).
Just meeting someone new does not mean that you'll make friends with that person. Friendship is based on mutual (相互的) likings and 'give and take'. It takes time and effort (精力)for us to d____________(80) friendship. And there are things that stop a new friendship from growing.
71___________& 72___________& 73____________& 74___________& 75___________
76___________& 77___________& 78____________& 79___________& 80___________
七、阅读表达 (共5小题,计10分)
A good way to pass an exam is to work hard every day in the year.83You may fail in an exam if you are lazy for most of the year and then work hard only a few days before the exam.If you are taking an English exam, do not only learn rules of grammar.
Try to read stories in English and speak in English whenever you can.A few days before the exam, you should start going to bed early.Don’t stay up late at night studying and learning things.Before you start the exam, read carefully over the question paper.84 Try to understand the exact meaning of each question before you pick up your pen to write.When you have at last finished your exam, read over your answers.Correct the mistakes if there are any and make sure that you have not missed anything out.
A)根据短文内容简要回答问题。
81.Learning rules of grammar is enough to pass the English exam, isn’t it?
___________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
82.What should you do a few days before the exam?
___________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B)将短文中划线的句子译成汉语。
83._______________________________________________________________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
84._______________________________________________________________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C)请给短文拟一个适当的标题。
85.________________________________________________________________
八、书面表达(共1题,计20分)
当前我国政府正致力于建设“节约型”社会,倡导节约,抵制浪费。作为学生我们也能做些力所能及的事情,如步行或骑自行车上学;随手关水、断电;减少物品的使用和废旧物品的回收、再利用等。请根据要求和提示完成主题为How to Save的海报,号召更多的人,加&& 入到“节约”的行动中来。开头、结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 要求:1. 80词左右& 2.文中不要出现作者本人的真实信息。提示:tap(水龙头),uneaten food/leftovers(剩余饭菜)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How to Save
Our government is aiming to build an 'economized society' .I think it is every citizen's duty to work hard to achieve this goal.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a word, I think, one thing we should keep in mind is that no matter what a small effort we make, it do make a difference.
一、听力选择
1―5 ABACB
6―10 BBACC
11―15 BCBAB
二 单项选择
16―20 ADBDA
21―25 DABCB
26―30 BCADA
31―35 BDAAD
三 阅读理解
36―40 CBCAD
41―45 BDCCA