Earthquake Can'can t stop mee

More Popular Issues
See how voters are siding on other popular political issues...
&Yes, the more CO2 emissions put into the air, the the hotter it's gonna be in the summer. Even if you plant trees in the place of the ones that are cut down, the ones you cut down still have a huge negative impact on the environment because of the CO2 they release. Even drilling puts off CO2 emissions in the air and fraking puts out twice as much as drilling. Drilling even causes mini earthquakes, which in time can be extremely catastrophic. The earth isn't solid underneath, so drilling could be a major problem because it can collapse. Fraking could be even worse because it shakes the ground then on top of that, it extracts natural resources which would make the surface weaker and creates an even greater chance of collapsing. Drilling and fraking aside- if we cut down too many trees, the younger trees won't stand a chance of soaking up enough CO2 and they won't be able to convert remaining CO2 in the air, so we'll slowly (or steadily- depending on how fast and how many trees/plants we lose at one time (the loss of so many bees is definitely not helping with that)) lose water as there won't be enough oxygen molecules to attach to hydrogen molecules. If they all try to connect with hydrogen, then will there be enough oxygen in the air to survive? The water will start to recede from the ocean and the small ocean plants will die, then it will reach the coral. Over time too much water will disappear and the temperature even hotter. If the temperature gets hotter, the water will evaporate faster. Earth surface will crack from the lack of moisture. It will either stay hot and cracked, or temperatures will rise to an extreme and lava will flow to the surface. This is what I think of global warming. I also think it&ca&
From a Democrat in Little Rock, ARIn reponse to:
Discuss this stance...400 Bad Request
400 Bad Request114网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 you can t stop me 的文章

随机推荐